The Obama Bear Market

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Jelouse aren't we.

20 years of Military Service to our country, dammed proud of that.

And Yes, at least I will get some of the extortion money extracted from me in Social Security before the system collapses.

Will you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

Buffalo, you can't blame Obama for the current state of the US economy and be taken seriously.

He's inherited a pile of shit from the only president in US history to have a criminal record.

On you being proud of 20 years in the military, how can you support a president that dodged his responsibilities there?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Sure, if the stock market is tanking 4/5 days a week, than 4/5 of obama's announcements on anything will happen on bad stock days. It obvious that assuming correlation with these statistics is impossible, yet somehow you make the leap of illogic. Beside you still have not answer what wall street "speculation" on obama means? Should we let wall street choose are president to keep them speculating stocks upward?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

No, not jealous Buffalo Roam. I just find it ironic that you a beneficary of public largees are so critical of others receiving the same. One can raise a legitimate question about public pensions. Are they over generous? Certianly they are when you compare them to private enterprise pensions.

Long long ago Buffalo Roam, I felt a need to prove myself...to prove that I could survive in a private enterprise system without any government support...to be one of the wealth creators Republicans are so found of talking about. That is one of the reasons I chose not to make a career in public service.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its mostly retired people disinvesting from the market because they can no longer predict which stocks will not go under.

Its common for those with their savings in stocks to fear massive changes with unpredictable results when they are dependent on dividends for living.

9. zbrewha863 Registered Member

This is really a low blow. The thread is about how Wall Street is reacting to Obama's stimulus package announcements, and you decide that the best response is to take a shot at everyone who works in the public sector?

Grow up.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

How do you get to taking a low blow at public servants by observing the irony in those complaining about public entitlements complaining about others receiving the same benefits? I think you must be into the whacky tabbacky!

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Now joe, show me anywhere that I have ever been critical of Service Men or Women who have held true to their commitment Military Service, or about their well deserved retirement pensions.

Yes, you went into the private sector, why? because you couldn't stand the gaff of service to your country, 24/7/365, that is the commitment, I made it, when I, join the service, to accept the duty of protecting our country.....24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and at any time respond to the call, to saddle up, leave my families to go across the world in defense of the our Nation.

Yes, you are jealous, because I earned ever dime the niggardly Democrats allow to those who made that commitment to serve their country, and earned many time over in the inconvenience of being at Uncle Sam's Beck and Call, loyalty unto the Death in service to the Country that We love, all the while watching the Democrats pore money out to those who won't work, and sit on their asses sucking up welfare, using drugs, and popping out kids, that we pay for, so they can get more welfare.

And joe, when have I been critical of those who receive their money back from social security, after all they were forced to give it to the Government in the first place with the promise that it would be held in safety for their retirement, and now what? the system is collapsing, and it's cost are skyrocketing, and the Government wants even more money that they spend like Champaign down a party girls throat.

Yes joe tell me again that I didn't earn every red cent many times over, or that the money that I receive in SS wasn't mine in the first place.

Over generous in the Military? :roflmao: yes tell me another one, we don't get half of what the buearucrat, in our government, or a 10th of what those assholes in congress get, who can retire with pension after on term.

Over generous for service 24/7/365? :roflmao:Yes, you are jealous, typical liberal, full of green eyed jealousy.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Show me where I said you didn't earn it...just once!

You complain about federal entitlements yet you partake of them. I assume you feel your are entitled to your share. Well others feel there are entitled to theirs as well. I even pointed out you are getting a huge return on your Social Security "investment"...unearned if you look at what you would have recieved if it were invested in other private investments.

And you don't understand, though it has been pointed out numerous times. The military is not the only profession in which employees are committed to long work schedules. And frankly, you know that military service is not 24/7/365 as it is in private industry. You get a month of leave starting day one each and every year where you can remain unburdened and uniterupted. That is not true for managers in private industry.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, joe, tell me how rough you have had it, and I have been recalled from leave, and denied leave because of operational requirements, when I retired I 300 days of leave accumulated, because Uncle Sam need my services, and didn't consult me about wether I need the time off or not.

Yes, tell me just how rough you had it, I will cry you a river, but only after I cry for Friend and Compainions who died on missions across the globe doing the Governments bidding.

Yes, joe, the proud _ _ _ _ _ _ _ PFC.

Yes, joe, I have heard the 21 gun once too often.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, joe, tell me how rough you have had it, I have fired the 21 Guns once too Often.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, joe, tell me how rough you have had it, I have called the cadence of the 21 Guns once too Often.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And what you say three times must be true. :scratchin:

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

as they say if you want people to believe a lie keep repeating it.

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It is just the old limbaugh routine.,

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, bemoning choices, look into the mirror, your the one who took the side trip off topic, but if you wish to go back on topic, yes lets look at the Democrats and the Dump in the DOW.

Wall Street sinks as Obama warns of oversight - Yahoo! Finan...
    Feb 25, 2009 ... The Dow is down 9.1 percent for the month and 17.2 percent year-to-date. ... S&P Falls Below 700 as Banks Retreat - at CNBC ...

finance.yahoo.com/news/Wall-St-falls-as-Obama-sp... - 40k - Similar pages

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Wall-St-falls-as-Obama-speech-rb-14464125.html

Dow Falls Under 7000 | Drudge Retort
    Dow Falls Under 7000. U.S. stocks slid to 12-year lows on Monday as a record $61.7 .... Every time Obama speaks on bailing out the country the markets drop! ...

www.drudge.com/news/118374/dow-falls-under-7000 - Similar pages

Lets speak to the protection thta the Democrats gave to Fannie and Freddie Fuck Up and Franklin Raines:

YouTube - Democrats Caught Defending Freddie, Fannie
    At a 2004 hearing, see Democrat after Democrat covering up to protect Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (their Cash Cows) from suggested regulations by Republicans ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN31-nKndg8 - 105k - Similar pages

Ameripac | Obama Associates Cover Up Fannie Mae Corruption
    Democrats a History of Blocking Regulation of Fannie and Freddie ... legislation to protect Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac using them as their cash cows. ... former budget director Franklin Raines, recipient of a $1Million Fannie Mae bonus ...

www.ameripac.org/original-articles/obama-associa... - 17k - Similar pages

Yes tell us that you voted for the Democrats in the last election, and then continue to cry about who screwed whom.

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Where did I say I voted Democrat in the last election? Where am I crying about who screwed whom? Where did I take anything off topic?

You are delusional Buffalo Roam and funny too.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? in the last 32 day THE Obama has out spent Bush and has the U.S. headed for a $1.75 trillion dollar deficit this year, under THE Obama, and the deficit under GW in 2008 was a whopping $400 Billion?

Yes, lets blame George, The Obama is going to out spend GW buy $1.35 trillion dollars and you want to blame George.

Yes THE Obama — a new era of responsibility, and a new deficit,
    $1.75 trillion dollars, no it isn't Bush who is the problem now it is THE Obama

23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The deficit in 2008 was over a trillion.

The deficit in 2009, most of which was incurred under W, will be larger.

W's administration presented dishonest budgets, where the majority of government debt acquisition was "off budget". He started doing that in his first year, and by 2004 everyone who voted for him had been informed of this innovation of his, and voted for him anyway.

So you guys must have enjoyed being lied to and fucked over, especially the military.