the "n" word

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by sevenblu, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

But it lies in the fact that the people don't realise that they have to know something before doing something.
    Today Africa is just one big hunting field for the tribe leaders. The target is other tribes.
    The main problem is that they draw a line around their tribe and everyone is an outsider,
    they don't have the solidarity and vision that streches further than each small group of people.
    They want to govern with no idea how to do that.
    Of course, if they prefer to slaughter each other, I welcome it. More free living space for the rest of us.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

What am I doing? Just presenting a mirror.
    You know, that shiny thing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

We don't live in the times when white man doesn't exist, we live in the world of today.
    Quiet down those insults, the rules apply to all who participate in discussion here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

!@#$$#^&@*((!&#()#&)@$@)#*@)#*@) how's that quiet for you now....meaning is the same....

8. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

A nation of original people are being insulted and you have the nerve to tell me to quiet down.....you speak up

9. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

J@!$@%@^@R^@&@^K

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

There is no nation, only tribes, and they also need to learn the language of discussion and debate. Already gripping your spear, warrior?
    Or you forgot how to spell in anger already?

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

One thing is to read books on how to govern, another is to apply those ideas. Successful democratic government of your standards is achieved only through experience and education of the citizens. Education costs money, which the unexperienced government can't provide. It's a vicious cycle in all aspects, there's no single correct formula that'll work. They do need to be left alone to settle down, I agree.

And what are Europeans doing? The only difference is that, for some odd reason, the rest of the world began to find war immoral.

Your solidarity and vision lasts only as long as you don't really have to contact an unfamiliar culture.

12. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

I guess that's why for the last 50 years or so we've been in a race war because we are not seperated. Huh....you're so smart......Oh wait.....what's with all these interracial couples and babies doing here...don't they know there's a race war going on because we're not seperated....isn't that what history said....You're a Lummy too...... :bugeye:

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Not excluding Europeans themselves. From where do you think human rights come?

I was speaking abut solidarity between african tribes. Clearly they are not of totally alien culture to each other.

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

That's better. Excessive name-calling is unproductive and will get you banned.
    Africans are not a single nation. What on earth do you mean by "original" people?

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Or killed. Depends on your location.

16. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

not angry....pisssssed...but that lasted for about 20 minutes...realize you're just a Lummy tooo....you don't know any better....or you weren't taught any better....your parents were to busy fitting your white sheet over your head...Lummy

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good one. You made me laugh.

18. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

I take it you need a lesson about genetic history....or were you told a lie too about where original babies come from....There is no single nation...only a single planet called Earth.....The only real category to put humans in is the animal category in which we are a part other than that we all come from the same origin of the Earth Planet.....so forth and so on....go ponder on it...I'm going to bed now....and no I don't sleep on a haystack in my masters farm....I actually come from a wealthy family...yes I know...say no more...my stepdaddy's white.....

19. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

If you, while looking at the formal diplomacy, think that France has solidarity for, say, Germany, you are being naive. International politics of the rest of the world are governed by simple self-interest. They ally with each other only to defend their self-interests, not out of solidarity.
    Traditions in African tribes have a huge variety and history, which is why you can't mix them into a single nation.
    Their solidarity follows money, just like everywhere else in the world. Those wars in Africa are profitable to many people, just as the war between Russia and Chechnya is profitable.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

There is a difference between genetics and civilizations.

There is more than one on Earth.
    European, North American (yes, already), Chinese, Indian, Arabic, African, some also count in SAmerica

21. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

read it again lummy......were talking about the word original

22. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Midnight --> meditation time.

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Of course, that's what politics are all about, but they are more rational and (should I say) ellegant.