The Most Offensive Film... EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by The Charmer, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Bells Staff Member

Hayden Christensen's acting in Star Wars. Was offensive and painful to all of one's senses.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

Lately, Holiwood movies are all bad to me.... too much dramatized things, one for sure.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

damn straight hahahhaah kitten sneeze.... AHH! ILOVE IT!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

HOLLYWOOD have ran out of ideas for movies... seirously all they r doing now are making re-makes and sequals! DAMNIT WE SHOULD OF NEVER TRUSTED HOLLYWOOD<<soad>>

8. The Charmer Registered Member

Ahh, c'mon dude, lighten up!
    Not all sequels are dog-toffee. Look at the forthcoming Land Of The Dead (check out the trailers on imdb if you know little about it.)
    And Speilberg's War Of The Worlds-- looks pretty fucking cool.
    But I do see your point: where are the original ideas coming form Tinsletown these days?

9. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Down with love-ewan mcgregor and renne zellweger, utter, utter fucking dog shite....

10. The Charmer Registered Member

Shall We Dance?
    Forced to watch it a couple of months ago on a flight to Thailand. (made me realise why the 9/11 blokes did what they did...)

11. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

war of the worlds is a re-make! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! that made my day

12. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

haha, im still laughing... sorry

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

. . . bla bla bla as he continues with racist comment after racist comment.
    There is nothing wrong with rap music, and the ideas the music an movies entertain.

I saw the original Japanese version years and years ago, and it was really good. Never tried to watch the American abomination.

14. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

Nixon: "I wish these posts were about Offensive movies instead of bad ones."

Bubble Boy: "But unclegrandpa! that is what these posts are supposed to be about!"

Nixon: "Awha? That's what they're supposed to be about you say?"

Bubble Boy: "It's just that, while being confined to a bubble all of my life, I managed to learn the difference between the words 'offensive' and 'bad'--a rare feat to be sure"

Hamlet: "And nobody quite seems to know the difference between offensive and bad you say? Preposterous!"

15. Mr.Jack4WAR Hating the Hated Registered Senior Member

16. Sagebrush Registered Member

"A Clockwork Orange" is about evil. Very disturbing, and offensive to people who don't get the point. And yet the same people aren't offended by violence-glorifying trash like "Natural Born Killer"!

17. The Charmer Registered Member

Fuck off.

18. guitarman0087 Registered Member

Last House on the Left is a very disturbing and pointless horror film

19. Kovacs Registered Member

the japanese guinee pig series especially flowers of flesh and blood. The cannibal Holocaust is disturbing because they kill real animals in the movie.

20. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

The "Bum Fights" series seems to be popular among my intellectually inferior peers. It's as offensive as it is stupid. Maybe I should videotape people taking a shit and make millions off of it. It would be more educational and entertaining than some fo the crap that is out there.

21. Roman Banned Banned

Cool Skill,
    Just because your beloved [racial slur] like to glorify violence, unfettered greed and materialism, homophobia, and womanizing, don't make these things right!

22. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Overall I like Kill Bill - at least most of Vol.1 apart from the stupid fight against the Crazy 88, and nearly all of Vol.2. But you make a very good point - BL would have hated the obvious wire work that is all the rage today, and QT should have known much better than to have "paid homage" in this way with what is pure hokum.

23. buttraider Registered Member

but charmer didn't you like the zombie sex scene in Braindead, and how about the rat monkey grandma in the end. That movie changed my life and made me appreciate true gore movies, not the crap like Final destination