The most hated bands?????

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by sargentlard, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Bates Member House Ravenhearte Registered Senior Member

You're not shittin! I watched The Wall last night.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

yea! long live the spice girls!!!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. xsashacorex Registered Member

Anal Cunt

I would have to say, in my opinion, Anal Cunt.
    Talking about killing pregnant women and giving kids aids.. ohh cant forget how they want girls to get raped because they deserve it. They also sold your dog to a chinese restaurant.
    ..Really shitty death metal.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hazy_cosmic_jive Registered Member

brilliant

I will argue in any forum; be it local, national, international, or intergalactic, that the Barbie song is the worst song ever written by any group of living species that has ever become popular. Yes, some garage bands in our hometowns probably have worse songs, but aqua? Give me a break.

8. hazy_cosmic_jive Registered Member

Re: Anal Cunt

Anal Cunt is awful, but they are a band that I love to hate. If it makes any sense, I can't hate something that I love to hate.

9. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

All "punk"
    Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, New FOund Glory, Not By Choice, all those shit bands need to die! ANd Avril, but that just goes without saying

Hmmm, what else. Um, currently, the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The annoy the fuck out of me, and I will be forced to take out every radio station in the city if I hear them one more time. XFM-the Chili Pepper Station!! That's all we play night and day!!
    Hm, Celine, Shania, Kylie, pretty much anyone who can, and commonly is, referred to by their first name.
    SAM ROBERTS!! HOw can people think that guy has talent???? Serioulsy?? Who ever gave him a record deal? OH ya, and

OUR...LADY...PEACE Actually, I'm not even gonna get started on them. Oh, but my all time most hated band:

HOLE!!!

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

u should start a music revolution..u obiously have your opinions in order...down with sucky bands ......hooyeah

11. sh1n3y Registered Senior Member

Be careful what you say. There are plenty of great punk bands out there...don't be too quick to judge a genre by a few less talented bands. And let's not forget that Ramones are a punk band and they rule! But I do agree that Good Charlotte and New Found Glory do not hold up the punk genre.

12. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

That's why I have punk in quotation maarks. They are referred to as punk, but they are really pop pieces of crap. I don't mean the whole punk genre. Mainly just the suburban kids from around Toronto that feel a need to share their angst with the world in the most popular way.
    I'm not a big fan of punk in general, the style doesn't much appeal to me, but I do have respect for it. But I have NO respect for "punk"

13. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

It's called "Punk-Pop" and has nothing to do with bands such as The Ramones or the Pistols or the like

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Indeed, Avril Laverge doesn't even know who the Dead Kennedys are.

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I don't know who they are so......*picks up guitar and puts on a wig*...... "why you have to go and make things so complicated....i can see the way you're actin like you're somebody else gets me frustrated"........*rockas the house down*...word

16. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

R & B AND GANGSTA RAP WHEN PERFORMED WELL.. SOUND AMAZING. THE PROBLEM IS THE AIRWAVES ARE FILLING UP WITH UTTER CRAP... (TALENT) WHICH SOUNDS MORE LIKE TOADS CROAKING (JA RULE.. I HATE THE GUY)

AMONG BANDS I HATE SLIPKNOT AND MUDVAYNE.. A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR MUSIC.. AS ALSO THE POPPY STUFF...

I REALLY LOATHE TRANCE AND TECHNO AS WELL..

AND I CANT STAND EMINEM... HIS RAP IS MISERABLE,, HE RAPS ABOUT SUCH CRAPPY TOPICS... GANGSTA RAP IN TUPAC'S TIME WAS THE BEST...TUPAC WAS THE BEST... HE RAPPED ABOUT PROBLEMS AFFECTING AFRICAN AMERICANS ETC. EMINEM RAPS ABOUT SUCH CRAP I WANT TO PUKE

17. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

GASP! if you didn't clarify this in a later post, i would have flipped out. Though i realize that all people have their own beliefs as to what good music is, i'll defend punk rock to the very end.

PS: not all pop-punk is bad. The new sum41 cd is actually pretty good lyrically and musically. I think i just lost some punk rock credibility by saying that though.

18. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

LoL! I think so! Its just bands like Simple Plan and New Found Glory that give me massive sugar overdoses. They're just-ugh! And they're everywhere!! They're taking over!!! AHHHHH!!!
    Ya, anyway, again, I don't hate all punk, just the stuff that is being shoved down our throats that we're supposed to believe is "hardcore, true punk."

And I will be much more careful of what I say in the future

19. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

Simple plan is the devil.

20. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Um..yeah..down with simple plan....who is simple plan anyway?

J/k

21. della-dee Registered Member

SUM gayness

Ya, well try being from Ajax where everyone is like "oh my god, that's where SUM41 are from, like do you know them?"
    yes, i did. My boyfriend went to school with them. they are nice guys, but their music is gay.

also, I would like to say that Avril Lavigne is a gay homosexual and I wish she would stop making such catchy songs because she isn't GOING AWAY!!!!

22. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Some of the guys from Simple Plan used to play in a ripping punk band called Reset, I suggest you check em out.

23. jps Valued Senior Member

The most over-rated band of all time: U2