The most hated bands?????

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by sargentlard, Mar 19, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

There i some bands that just keep getting slack. While ever band has it's fans and haters...some just seem to have a lot of haters. Which bands do you guys just love to hate....could be for any reasons. I shouldn't say band but artists in all genres. Tell me what artists piss you off and why?????????

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

ALL pop, Britney, Missy Elliot, Jay-Z, Nelly...they make absolute shit but because MuchMusic & MTV are getting their cocks sucked by the record labels, we continue to be subjected to the shitty-ass music they pump out. I don't care what anyone says, if you like that music you are brainwashed...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I also do not like Fred Durst. In fact I loathe the man. Creed is another band that I would describe as "shit."

There are many bands that I hate, but I can't seem to think of any at the moment!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Amen.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Where to start...I guess the main band I hate is Linkin Park, talentless f\/@ks. I hate them, no style or anything.
    Limp Bizkit is another I love to hate along with Enimem (spelling??)
    And all of those legions of same-sounding punk-pop bands, they can all burn. STOP PLAUGING THE RADIO WAVES!!

The only song I have actually enjoyed on the radio for so many amount of years is that OK Go song, Get Over It. I can't get it out of my head!!

Anything Nu-Metal and Punk-Pop is out in my books, they all kinda sound the same and I just can't stand the style. I would listen to Brittney anyday then listen to Linkin Park

8. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

Agree with everyone..Fav. "new" band is the White Stripes.

9. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Linkin Park

One of those bands that I forgot to mention!

Also Kelly Osbourne, Mudvayne, Crazy Town,Van Morrison, Drowning Pool, Trik Turner, Papa Roach (lamest show I've ever seen), Shania Twain.....

10. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

You need to check out "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison- Christ, that song really moved me the first time i heard it. "Astral Weeks" is very good...

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I love to hate all the wailing rnb artists, they are sooo disgusting and the music isn't even worth calling music, it's....torture sounds!

12. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

R'n'B is all samey, I swear everytime my little sister buys a new CD I've heard all of the tracks!! It's so repetative!!

13. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

Agreed. R & B is probably the most irritating, that and gangster rap. Those are the most tiresome to me. Pop Punk has its place, assuming you mean the genre, and not "punk that is popular". A lot of the "punk that is popular" is shit, like dashboard confessional. Or is that emo? i can hardly keep track anymore.

Thats another one, Emo sucks.

14. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I meant Pop-Punk as in this new wave of 18 year olds who can't sing and only know a few chords who are making millions (stereotype)

Bands that come under that are:
    Sum 41
    Tuuli
    Bowling For Soup
    The Distillers
    Filter

InMe are really annoying too, they're very talented but the damn lead singer has the most annoying voice ever!!

Greenday, Good Charlotte, Foo Fighters and Goldfinger are on my 'To Kill' list at the moment

But I do have to confess that I do like CKY, Zebrahead and Something Corparate.

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

wow....woweeee..wow wow

you guys listed a lot of my favorite bands in your hate list...but hey it's cool....thank you for atleast responding. I do have to agree with the r&b thing. I am sorry, nothing against R&B music but it all sounds the sma e.. i could almost swear they use the same beats again and again for different songs.

16. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

I'll agree for the most part with Thor, althought I admittedly like *some* Sum41. Some Filter is pretty cool too.

Oh yeah, FOO FIGHTERS SUCK.

Hey Sargent, you should edit your original post and list the bands that we have decided suck

17. You Killed Jesus 14/88 Registered Senior Member

Milli Vanilli, they don't even have any retro kitsch following them.

18. valentino Registered Senior Member

I have to say it, it's my duty. Creed sucks monkey balls.

19. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Remember how Milli Vanilli lip-synced? That sucked.

Then remember when they didn't? That sucked even more.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Even Jesus hates Creed.

21. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

But usually what Jesus hates is cool.

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Creed is so bad, it's the one exception to this rule.

Basically, I hate Nu-Metal. Fred Durst and Brittany - the punishment for "lust" in "Seven". Need I say more?

Don't get me started on Sum41, or Linkin Park or....

23. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Please, go ahead!