The Most Handsome Men in the World

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Playboy Bunny, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria Registered Member

Gary Lineker is sexy cheeky
    Jude Law is beautiful
    Whatever his name is Spike from Buffy is hot
    but
    Noah from 'Home and Away' is the most handsome man in the world

also loving Spacey and can't think of his name from 'the motor cycle diaries' and 'y tu mama tambien'

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

If I were female, I think I'd have been crazy about Michael Bolton:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

So, as a male who are you crazy about?
    I'm thinking you probably wish sarah jessica parker made embarrassingly terrible music.

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good call.

I really don't understand what people find the LEAST BIT attractive about either of them.

9. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

If it's the handsome face you're attracted too, then probably there are a lot of handsome faces out there, celebrity or otherwise. But if you want to find someone with everything plus a handsome face, then I guess Steeve Reeves of Hercules/Mr. Universe fame had it all........I don't think anyone could have looked better than Steeve Reeves did or ever will. Ask Bo Derek

Yob Atta

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Yeah it is.

I have yet to meet or see a guy that can compare with Johnny Depp.

11. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You know who I think is a handsome man? Or cool looking at least. John C Reilly from boogie nights. You know the guy who goes on about how much he can squat and fucks up his dive and they show him underwater with a pained look on his face? I don't know what else he's been in.
    He's actually kind of grotesque and monsterish, but it works.
    He'd be awesome cast as a cannibalistic caveman, dealing with his cannibalistic urges and the taboos that surround them in caveman society.
    Damn, I want to see that movie.

12. water the sea Registered Senior Member

So what if you look like Freddie Prinze?! You think that this automatically means that women will love you?

Pffffffffffft. It's just your jealousy speaking!

They're just playing their boyish games, the little boys.

13. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

She was nice enough during her early career, in films such as Flight of the Navigator - but I agree with Raven, she's wasn't so hot in Sex & the City. She wouldn't merit a second glance now, without an excess of makeup. Certainly hasn't aged well.

Michael Bolton's music wasn't so bad, certainly not compared with today's identikit boybands. He has a fine voice at least.

14. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

She'd merit a second glance from me, I'm more used to attractive people than hideous people. Sarah jessica parker would turn my head on the street for sure. My turned head would probably have an angry facial expression on it like "the fuck?

".

15. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

I thought Brad Pitt was universally the most gorgeous guy on earth? Surely if Brad were standing beside Johnny Depp (both of them could be yours) u wouldn't turn your back to brad and walk off with Depp wud u?!

16. misscosa Registered Member

17. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

I suppose Greg Vaught has that rougish, scruffy kind of attractiveness which many men aspire to, but achieve only a slovenly image.

18. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

19. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Then let's see your picture, Mephura...

20. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

21. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

Depp was handsome in Pirates of the Carribean. I don't really think I could elaborate on that.

Brad Pitt had an awesome body in Troy, so he's handsome (although I guess I'm going all body on that, his face is a bit average IMO).

And Ed Norton is the most attractive man I've ever seen (at least that comes to mind). In everything from Fight Club to Red Dragon to American History X, he's just been mesmerizing (although he didn't look that great in Primal Fear and The People vs. Larry Flynt, but he was young, and he played attorneys).

And I probably should add: I consider myself a heterosexual man, I just appreciate a handsome thing when I see it.

Edit: Sorry, Norton played an Alter Boy in Primal Fear, not an Attorney/Lawyer. The movie still was a heavy courtroom kinda thing though.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2005
  22. Chairman_meow Registered Senior Member

i think Michael Jackson is quite a handsome chap, he may have his personal problems but i think he looks great still.

23. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

This thread has nothing to do with arts or culture or film or books or even music. This thread is more like J-14 or Tiger Beat Magazine. Since it's been bumped back up on my radar, I'm closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.