The Most Handsome Men in the World

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Playboy Bunny, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

He looks young, Balto-Slavic, and from another time.
    The image I have of a 7th century heathen.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Another handsome man: Prince Charles, at the ceremony when Hong Kong was handed back to China. It rained, slightly. The Chinese government officials were in suits, with umbrellas. The Brits didn't have any umbrellas.
    And Charles -- in his uniform, having his speech, slight rain: a *man*.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arditezza Banned Banned

Richard Harris was a mans man. He could play a cowboy, an indian, a knight, and a ceasar all with great presense. Mutiny on the Bounty is one of my favorite movies with him in it. Prine Charles however, is the yuck for me. He looks happier now, but still is missing the ooomph that makes my heart beat a bit faster.

I never really understood the lure of Peter O'Toole. But, the first thing I ever saw him in was Masada and I think that ruined it for me. Sean Connery is always dashingly handsome, and has aged beautifully. Cary Grant was always devilishly handome, and Gene Kelly as well. Jimmy Stweart always had a "Je ne said quoi" about him, as did Gregory Peck and even Frank Sinatra. Though one of my all time favorites was Spencer Tracy.

As for current actors; (though admittedly I like the more mature gentlemen as opposed to the young studs)

Jude Law

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Jason Statham

Jason Flemyng

Gabriel Byrne

Christian Bale

And last but certainly not least: Ed Norton.
    He's a wonderfully versatile actor, and a very intelligent man. He's also got a beautiful smile, which I love.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Peter O'Toole has this irresistable boyish modesty about him, that's why I've always liked him.

Shean Connery -- uh. Don't shtart me on that one. I never liked him much, he hash thish preshumptoush air of shelf-shufficiency. But I liked him in the early films -- esp. The Hill.

Gabriel Byrne has the face for a perfect devil -- but he meeked out.

Edvard Norton -- amazing. One of the few true discoveries of the last decade.

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

With all the respect... I'm really happy to be a guy. Guys are just... ugly and tasteless. It is like seeing beauty in a piece of broken wood... or beauty in a door

. There are very rarely a few guys that are sort of handsome. But still, they are born with it. It seems guys that are ot born handsome can't become handsome....

In oder words... girls are full with curves and softness and guys are too... equal...

And why the heck do we have to use this word (handsome)? Why not just pretty? :bugeye:

9. Arditezza Banned Banned

I guess I just see beauty in a lot of things. Men's bodies are far from ugly. They have definition, character, and strength. I find that beautiful.

Just like you are attracted to women, women can be attracted to men. There is kind of an awe and presence about a handsome man. I can't explain it. They aren't pretty, just handsome, strong and beautiful.

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

He is exactly what he looks like

Isn't it great how the first impression gives you a glimpse of someone's essence?

Most men look the same to me. When the inside world is so deviant that it leaves a striking mark on the appearance, that person will stand out from the crowd and I will notice him. For some reason, I can't spot such men in the celebrity world. Perhaps I don't trust the way things look on the screen.

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well... I guess everyone has a taste...

12. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

13. lostminotaur Registered Senior Member

benicio del toro

14. water the sea Registered Senior Member

What about Kevin Spacey?
    Ralph Fiennes?
    Michael Stipe?
    Hell, Trent Reznor?

15. Arditezza Banned Banned

I like Spacey for his depth, but don't find him particularly attractive. Trent Reznor I could do without seeing, though his music is great.

I think Cuba Gooding Jr is a nice looking man as well. And again, it's the infectious smile.

16. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You like NIN?

17. Arditezza Banned Banned

I do. I like lots of different music, and my taste range all over the place. I like Nine Inch Nails. I have all their albums. I even have a few on vinyl. I have a ton of music. At least 5 200 CD books full of music. The only music I can't get into is Hardcore Rap, but I do like some other rap. I'm also not into Pop or R&B all that much, depending on the artist. I like good songs, great lyrics and good melody. It's funny, I suppose. I am like that with lots of things, including my wardrobe, my taste in men, music and literature. I'll read almost anything I can get my hands on, unless it's a tabloid or romance novel. I dunno, I thirst for diversity.

18. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

Travis Barker is hot.

19. Arditezza Banned Banned

This guy?

He's alright, but I like them more... I dunno. Less shocking and more average. I like average. I don't like a lot of piercings either, I don't know what about that turns me off but it does. A few are okay, but when you start looking like Grampa Joe misfired his buckshot rifle... it's too much.

20. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Isn't that the drummer of blink182?

21. Arditezza Banned Banned

Think so. I'm not a huge fan of theirs. I have one album, but I don't listen to it much.

22. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Either me or Ben Affleck.

23. MetalHellsAngel Registered Member

I would have to say that Viggo Mortensen Looked HOT AS HELL in Lord Of The Rings YUM!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.