The Moon Landing Was a Fake

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Unknown_user, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

What the you must be kidding? one of them top of the range telescopes woulden't be able to? like this one:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

No I'm not kidding. Those telescopes are designed to gather lots of light to image faint stars/galaxies. Pointing it at the Moon would be like us staring at the Sun: while there are darker patches on the surface, the intense light blinds us to them, we are not sensitive enough to discern the differences at that level of intensity.

I don't know what the magnification of one of those telescopes is, but the Moon is 250,000 miles away, and the flag about three feet across. You'd need one hell of a magnification to spot that, something that we have only just been able to achieve in the past couple of decades with spy satellites looking downwards a few hundred Km through atmosphere!

Put it this way, if you could see the flag, NASA would be selling that image on a poster!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Archimonde Banned Banned

Man on moon not fake.They collected rock samples from apolo missions.

Anorthosite
    Rock 60025 was collected at the Apollo 16 landing site in the lunar highlands. It is a light-colored rock called anorthosite. An anorthosite is a rock made up almost entirely of plagioclase feldspar, a common rock-forming mineral on Earth. This rock is dated at 4.2 billion years old, much older than the lunar basalts.

Breccia
    Rock 79135 comes from the Apollo 17 site which was called Taurus-Littrow after the Taurus Mountains and the Littrow Crater nearby. This rock is called a breccia. A breccia is a rock made up of angular fragments of other rocks. Lots of the lunar rocks that were brought back are breccias. This is because the lunar breccias were formed by all the impacts on the Moon's surface. When you look at the Moon you can see how heavily cratered and battered its surface is, and this is reflected in the rocks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. grover Registered Senior Member

Stryder,
    That whole reflective thing is not proof. People who claim the moon landing was a hoax are claiming that NASA lied about it and are contimuing to lie about it, so why wouldn't NASA just concoct more "evidence" that it really happened. It reminds me of arguments fundamentalists make: We know the bible is true because the bible says so. Will the people that are adamantly against the hoax theory at least admit that there would have been a very good reason during the cold war to do a fake moon landing. Especially imagine how effective it would have been at scaring the hell out of the enemy. Also, admit that even if the russians did realise it was a fake the western world would have never heard about it, and if you did hear about it and believed your ass would have been under investigation and blacklisted by McCarthy (you get my point). Also, anyone that has looked at the ship they supposedly went in is a complete joke. I wouldn't drive across country in that thing. How many modern space shuttles have had problem merely getting into space or back to earth? And that thing made it to the moon. I wasn't born yesterday.

8. John99 Banned Banned

I am actually strating to feel sorry for some of you guys..

9. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

The landing wasn't fake.

What was fake, was our level of technology.

We were really far advanced of the Apollo era equipment.

But the military was keeping it for themselves.....

Here's why they were bummed out......
    They had to lie about everything for national security reasons.....

Keep their mouths shut, and wave to the crew sitting outside their window in this.......

This was the real reason the Soviets pulled their missiles out of Cuba in 1962.

"Say hello to my little friend"

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1281221.html

This topic is one of the reasons I started the thread...... "The Rabbit Hole"

Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  10. orcot Valued Senior Member

thats one side I will add to my favorites, lovely plans, but shouldn't the missiles have heat shields?

11. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

Uhm, I think you missed Stryder's point entirely, which is that Nasa is not responsible for the laser reflections, reflections that anybody can get to this day, by aiming a laser at the right spot on the moon. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure the people who use the laser reflector (measuring changes in the Moon's distance from the Earth) are not actually Nasa themselves. But any University or other scientific institution with the resources to get the right equipment can set up a test. That's how we know they went to the moon - because it can be proved by firing a laser up there any time you like, not because we are relying on Nasa to tell us what the laser does.

Not only do we know the only reason we went to the moon in 1969 was because of the Cold War, the Cold War is still one of the biggest undeniable proofs that the US succeeded in going to the moon... because the Soviets acknowledged the Americans' success in having done so, and I believe even congratulated them on it.

McCarthy had been dead since before the space race, and probably would have been against it. An employment blacklist isn't quite enough to stop people revealing the hoax of the century, I think. And it's not really possible to fake the Russians' opinions of what happened. Unless you think fake news covered not just America but the whole of the rest of the world. Now that's a conspiracy!

Fortunately, as the extreme danger of the process of going to the moon was fully understood, nobody was ever in danger of asking you to get into the thing and fly it half a million miles. That job was undertaken by real heroes who knew exactly what they were up against and what the stakes were, in every sense of the word.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  12. grover Registered Senior Member

Ok,
    I'll concede that we went to the moon. Actually, one of the most reliable UFO witnesses in the history of the world is a "real hero" who walked on the moon, Buzz Aldrin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMUDBNgcidc

13. draqon Banned Banned

you must be joking. You think Soviet military did not have something like that as well?

you are wrong.

14. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

I don't know what to say!

I have never had a turnabout response like that before, particularly when I rudely got on your case about not being a hero. Erm, shake?

(NB I'll watch the video later on, but I'm pretty damn sure Aldrin does not believe that anything he saw was to do with flying saucers.)

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

at no time does buzz say it was a ufo. the object didn't display any manuvers that suggests a ufo.

16. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Not at the time, something capable of launching enough firepower to take out the entire Soviet Union with one ship.....No they didn't.

They had saucers....from the German research, so did we.
    But this isn't a true saucer....look at it again.

This thing isn't an inter dimensional Tesla/Brown type craft with time dilation agility and inertial dampening.

The popular Mechanics article calls it a saucer, but the unclassified documents don't call it that....it's a "blended wing or circular wing craft"

This was built for one thing....not speed, not stealth, not surveillance....
    It's a doomsday weapon.
    An orbital nuclear missile platform.

No, not a saucer.....that's another program blacker than black. You don't see them unless they want you to.
    He may have saw one, I'm not saying He didn't but this LRV was something else.

The reason true saucers can do 90 degree turns at Mach 10 is probably because they are not totally in this dimension.
    They could operate in a kind of warp bubble which gives them appearance from our viewpoint of physics breaking abilities.

Inside the bubble where the craft actually is, they are really flying slow enough to make 90 degree turns.
    They actually come to a stop and change direction.....but it looks to us here as though they never drop below Mach 10.
    That is the time dilation between to separate realities or worlds.

That is one of the overlapping dimensions the prophets called heaven.
    Don't get anti-religious now, Paul spoke about this several times in detail.
    So did others, it's a dimension faster than this.
    It's real and it's a true science.

It is not superstition, the superstitious are the one's that refuse to admit it exists without proof to their "critically minded" backward thinking.
    Each world has multiple dimensions, that is what is meant in the truly ancient texts when referring to "Heaven".
    In this realm there is no USA or Russian crafts.....they would be governed by a more ancient principality, I beleive.
    Do a search in the Bible for "Fiery flying serpents".

Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

It may be they were "cast down" once but thanks to our German/American/Soviet arms race in these little fabricated wars we called WWI, WWII, and the Cold War.....they have the technology once again.

Notice how Michael the anointed one battled in ancient times and cast them to Earth...but in Revelation 12:7
    Then how it happens again....

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels"

Now read Isaiah 14:29
    Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Get it anyone....?

The Germans were so desperate they listened to demons, what they started the Americans and Soviets finished.
    They built these craft, and the atomic weapons to set the stage for the "The Return"

They have sold out the whole human race to extermination, except a few...

Now read my post on "The Rabbit Hole" http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1233733&postcount=1

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  17. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

18. grover Registered Senior Member

Well, Aldrin clearly saw something that confounded him. He couldn't identify it, it was flying, and it was an object. Now, I already know what all you hyper-skeptics are going to say: "It could have been anything." But, all I'm saying is that he saw something in space with him that he's still talking about today with UFO investigators, his attitude to me appears to be one of thinking the object was out of the ordinary.

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Of course it was a UFO. As you noted it was unidentified, 'flying' and an object. If that doesn't qualify it as a UFO then nothing does.

20. Sauna Banned Banned

Strangely enough the very circumstance was out of the ordinary, and it is well known that hullicinations are most like to occur in remote, lonely places while subject to stressful conditions.

21. grover Registered Senior Member

Oh, so I see. Something doesn't fit in with your worldview and it's just a hallucination. And I suppose all of the people on board were having the same hallucination? Yes, that's it, these highly trained men were cracking under the pressure and hallucinating, and yet they still managed to make it back to the earth even though they were hallucinating. You are no different than a Christian fundamentalist that finds all kinds of "reasons" to dismiss evolution (simply because it does not fit in with the world they want to believe in).

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

How do you explain htese hallucinations being experience by all three crew members and captured on film?

23. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

That's what I meant when I said "flying saucers". I'm pretty sure Aldrin has never believed that what he saw was anything to do with alien species (ie yes UFOs, no little green men). Neither do I believe that he was hallucinating.

Still haven't watched the video. Is this the stuff external to the ship, which was frozen urine, or internal to his eyeballs, which was high energy particle radiation, and which was seen by the others too?