The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. cheif Registered Member

You've identified 5 senses beyond the superficial 5 that I'd like some clarity on. Tell me if my thoughts agree with yours:

I immediately associate with the idea of a sense of intuition. I feel it has to do with how the situation around you 'feels', in terms of what you can expect, related to the 'authenticity' of effects that you observe. A strong intuitive emotion can feel like some other mind is naturally pulling you toward a path of action. When it's strongest in me, I feel like that mind is my own, and it pulls me from the future, or from 'a higher place'.

This sense is just how your mind feels. How does it feel when you try to focus. Strong mental feelings come from mental constructs, like numbers, language, and concepts.

This sense does not just have to do with 'right' and 'wrong', but with generalizing the infinite and cascading effects of 'cause & effect' through time. 'Right' as it happens, is when actions are balanced, and do not 'take' from the future (or the past). cheating on a test is bad karma, because you won't know the material the test is trying to assert your knowledge over (cheating the professor who wrote the test in the past), and that knowledge is actually important later (cheating you in the future). the more practical the test, the 'worse' the karma for cheating. like wise, giving your own surplus (money, knowledge, time) to someone who is needy is good karma because the laws of the universe require that your void today must be filled in the future. (note: it can be filled for another *you*)

I've never classified this as any kind of sense till just now, so this one is hard to explain for me. But I think this is what I feel when I look at the eyes of a child, and see them learning. Not the 'aw, how cute' or the 'wow that's interesting' but the realization that another being's life is unfolding before me in a very deep and intense way. I feel this too when I teach.

This is a new one to me, but I think I understand it. I read a Buddhist mantra a few weeks ago that suggested 'know the mind you had before you were born'. I had a conversation with a friend of mine about this, and he brought up 'void' very specifically for what he felt upon reflection. to me it has to do with realizing the simultaneous experience of existence and illusion of reality.

As I wrote these out, I began thinking about how my job programming has applied these senses, and focused them. The following are some notes I wrote while considering explaining the senses for myself:

Intuition:
    I've personally built this sense while programming large systems, where you have to learn to take the thoughts and minds and efforts of other programmers before you for granted.

Mental:
    Almost the whole of programming exists in the plane of thought, especially purely software related programming. Programmers must learn to perceive thought as tangible very early if they want to build any kind of complex system. Before gaining an acute mental sense of programming, it feels like a technical puzzle. after attaining the sense, it becomes art, like you would do with your hands, or sing with your voice.

Karmic:
    There is definitely karma in programming. Writing code can feel wrong. After building enough systems, you can intuit when the code you are writing will cause more work for you (or someone else) in the future, or it it adds to the clarity and direct goals of your system (elegant code). Writing large and complex systems gives you practice with karma (at least in the mental plane of programming).

Universal/Void:
    I'm not sure if programming has anything to do with these senses... I haven't given this much thought. But I think I recognize in small ways during project management, after taking a step back from programming. Like when sensing and evaluating my importance to the group (Universal), or manifesting the will to continue despite difficult circumstances (Void).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Now we are delving into a vast huge subject and the reading is going to get heavy...be prepare!:thumbsup:

"The nine consciousnesses can be thought of as different layers of consciousness which are constantly operating together to create our lives. The Sanskrit word Vijnāna, which is translated as consciousness, includes a wide range of activities, including sensation, cognition and conscious thought. The first five of these consciousnesses are the familiar senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. "

These first (and last) five can be further broken down into 5 more subgroups as I have learned:
    Let us use Sight for an example:

1...Common Sight
    Seeing normally or with blurry vision due to poor eyesight...

2...Divine Sight
    Seeing in the dark, auras, energy, or in other words not stuff normally seen...

3...Wisdom Sight
    Seeing what is valuable and why...

4...Law Sight
    Seeing words and ideas that lead to understand of the Laws governing Life (since that is what matters here)...

5...Enlightened Sight
    Seeing Phenomena as it Truly is...

All 5 of these directly involve what you see with your eyes. You see differently when seeing with divine or wise eyes. The stuff you look at doesn't look the same. There is more about this then my humble description, but this is a vast subject, and there is enough to read for now coming up.

"An understanding of these levels of consciousness and the interaction between them can offer valuable insights into the nature of life and the self, as well as pointing to the resolution of the fundamental problems that humanity confronts."

Here is how it is described by the SGI, where I learned about the 9 consciousness:
    "The sixth consciousness is the function that integrates and processes the various sensory data to form an overall picture or thought, identifying what it is that our five senses are communicating to us. It is primarily with these six functions of life that we perform our daily activities."

I sum it at as Intuition...its a catch word for something much more vast and complex...which is actually the 6th sense. Emotions are sensed very quickly by means of the 6th sense. Our emotional state of mind strongly affects our performance throughout the day.

We are effected by the emotions of people around us and they are effected by ours. I do not say the emotions themselves are the 6th sense, but that it is intuitive and that is how it picks up emotions, which becomes a part of our performance.

Your description is very similar to the one provided by the SGI and also very similar to my own awareness of the 6th sense. I say similar and not exactly the same because conscious experience and understand cannot be separated. We have not had that exact same experiences or else we would be the exact same person at the exact same time. Thus, our awareness of the 6th sense based on how we encounter it cannot be exactly the same. It is very, very similar....close enough to be an agreement!

The 7th (Manas Consciousness) is described as:
    "Below this level of consciousness is the seventh consciousness. Unlike those layers of consciousness that are directed toward the outer world, the seventh consciousness is directed toward our inner life and is largely independent of sensory input. The seventh consciousness is the basis for our sense of individual identity; attachment to a self distinct to and separate from others has its basis in this consciousness, as does our sense of right and wrong. "

Cheif...your instincts are sharp! Right and Wrong appear here in the Manas, which I use the catch phrase Mental Sense for. It is the individual mind pondering itself, being the individual mind.

I see it as the 'engine' or consciousness of basic thought. Here, we hear our own thoughts as we think feel them. We solve problems, communicate, conceptualize, focus, visualize, and imagine. Emotions also have a powerful effect on how this consciousness operates. You can't focus on the problem if you are too upset by another.

Dreams occur and are experienced as pictures by means of this sense. Dreams are also mixed up with the other inner senses. They directly involve and rely on the other inner senses (such as Intuition) to a much higher extent then they do the first five senses or consciousnesses.

The 8th described as:
    "Below the seventh consciousness, Buddhism elucidates a deeper layer, the eighth or ālaya Consciousness, also known as the never-perishing or storehouse consciousness. It is here that the energy of our karma resides. Whereas the first seven consciousnesses disappear on death, the eighth consciousness persists through the cycles of active life and the latency of death. It can be thought of as the life-flow that supports the activities of the other consciousnesses. The experiences described by those who have undergone clinical death and been revived could be said to be occurrences at the borderline of the seventh and eighth consciousnesses."

"As the layers of consciousness are transformed, they each give rise to unique forms of wisdom. The wisdom inherent in the eighth consciousness allows us to perceive ourselves, our experience and other phenomena with perfect clarity and to profoundly appreciate the interconnectedness and interdependence of all things. As the deep-rooted delusions of the seventh consciousness are transformed, an individual is enabled to overcome the fear of death, as well as the aggression and violence that spring from this fear. A wisdom arises which enables us to perceive the fundamental equality of all living beings and to deal with them on an unchanging basis of respect. It is this type of transformation and wisdom that is sorely required in our world today."

Cheif you are incredibly sharp. Your own description does not differ from the ancient and possibly timeless description of the Alaya Consciousness, it only uses different words.

Off course, we try and describe these consciousnesses for ourselves, but our understanding expands quicker when we share different angles of insight with each other.

I use the catch phrase Karmic Consciousness here, again it is vast and larger than that. I have also identified it as being polar in nature, it is here that we recognize the polarity of phenomena, or rather, experience it and thus know it instantly at a deeper level. Polarity is the interwoven exchange of paired potential phenomena that gives rise to its manifestation.

By polarity, I mean all things that have an opposite. Cause and Effect, Good and Evil, + and -, yes and no, day and night, yin and yang, male and female, dream and awake, life and death, beginning and end, etc.

Polarity also cannot sum it up, but is helps. It is the Karmic Storehouse, like a
    body of water; if you take some out, the main body is instantly reduced. If you make a cause the effect is instantly set into a potential attraction. The Potential Change (internal effect) becomes Manifested (External effect) in Time.

It is not cause and effect, but the place where Karma is formed by means of Attraction through Polarity unfolding from cause and effect. The polar opposite of a good cause is a good effect, and yet these two are also the same, both instantaneous and spread over time.

When a bad cause is made, it polarizes here immediately and attracts balance, harmony, complementation. The reflective balancing nature is the effect.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

When we attune this consciousness we gain the ability to know the outcome of our actions before we act, what we have already done and is still to come, and how to change potential before it becomes manifest. We can navigate through time to expediate, alleviate, and avoid undesirable circumstances while approaching desirable ones.

The Amala Consciousness described by the SGI:

"The question, therefore, is how we increase the balance of positive karma. This is the basis for various forms of Buddhist practice that seek to imprint positive causes in our lives. When caught up in a cycle of negative cause and effect, however, it is difficult to avoid making further negative causes, and it is here that we turn to the most fundamental layer of consciousness, the ninth or Amala Consciousness."

"This can be thought of as the life of the cosmos itself; it is also referred to as the fundamentally pure consciousness. Unstained by the workings of karma, this consciousness represents our true, eternal self. The revolutionary aspect of Nichiren Buddhism is that it seeks to directly bring forth the energy of this consciousness--the enlightened nature of the Buddha--thus purifying the other, more superficial layers of consciousness. The great power of the ninth consciousness welling forth changes even entrenched patterns of negative karma in the eighth consciousness. Because the eighth consciousness transcends the boundaries of the individual, merging with the latent energy of one’s family, one’s ethnic group, and also with that of animals and plants, a positive change in this karmic energy becomes a “cogwheel” for change in the lives of others. As SGI President Ikeda writes, “When we activate this fundamentally pure consciousness, the energy of all life’s good and evil karma is directed toward value creation; and the mind or consciousness . . . of humankind is infused with the life current of compassion and wisdom.” Nichiren identified the practice of chanting the phrase Nam-myoho-renge-kyo as the basic means for activating the ninth consciousness in our lives."

By now it is fairly obvious why my catch phrase here is Universal Consciousness. This is the perfection of knowledge, the Flawless Jewel that is life. It is always active, deep within the layers, giving us a sense of profound connection to the life all around us.

The more familiar and attuned we become with this consciousness the more we feel a sense of Enlightenment. Even an ant possesses a very slight degree of this, though it is probably not evident to the ant what it is. When it illuminates and permeates a creature such as a human, great insights and tremendous steps forward in understanding are the result.

It is here we can tap new inventions, discoveries, and latent powers that have the ability to forever change the course of human destiny on a much grander scale. Fully illuminated, it is beyond imagination to fully describe or fathom. This is the source of any Enlightened beings incredible wisdom.

Realization is a part of this consciousness, though it also incorporates direct
    practical application of that which is realized. The example of feeling this when you teach is a perfect means of describing how this consciousness operates and senses...it is active and passive both. This consciousness is the profound relationship we have with others and ourselves as we engage in those relationship.

Being deeper inside then the others before it, it is the most difficult to tap and awaken into being and becoming.

I also call it the Sunyata Consciousness (Sunyata is Sanskrit for Void)

To my knowledge Buddhism does not acknowledge this Sense. Then again, it isn't even there and is the most difficult to fathom and awake of all the senses. The void is in everything, at our core and all around us. It is the abstraction, defying logical and emotional thinking in its totality, which is nothing. The mantra you read would imply that it was there, but not directly referred to because its very nature is that it is not there.

When the Void sense is attuned, one feels and knows things beyond feeling and knowing. It is the core, essence, and being of all phenomena. The unfathomable void where all things exist as a singular nothing. I enjoy the term...One Infinite Zero. Even though I know that is an abstract description, without navigating into the abstract truth of the void one can not attune to it fully.

The Void is the source of all Power, Energy, and Life. In Buddhism it is referred as the Fundamental Darkness from which all Life and Phenomena unfolds. I have designated it as a sense or form of consciousness because I or it encounter me as such when I entered the Mind Portal. After some time, I found that I was sensing or being aware by a means that was not possible to attribute to any of the other senses. It is the deepest, the center, the resting point and equilibrium of all attraction of motion.

The void is everything and nothing.

I should make it clear that my own belief incorporates many, many elements that are not Buddhist, and many that are. The 10th Consciousness is a good example...as I teach that it is indeed part of the 9 consciousnesses discussed in Buddhism. The first 5 are outer senses and the last five are inner senses. Feel is the outermost consciousness, followed by sound, sight, smell, and taste...which is closest to the inside, thus, normally the least active of the outer senses or consciousnesses. Void is the inner most, and each consciousness that proceeds it moves outward to meet up with taste.

How these senses or aspects of overall consciousness intermingle into one experience of many experiences is a huge chunk of work to explain. The subgrouping of the last 5 consciousnesses is very abstract and this only adds to the complex overall mixture of the resulting conscious experience. I am getting so drowsy at the moment I better get some rest.

Here is the website that I have quoted:
    http://www.sgiquarterly.org/english/Features/quarterly/0404/buddhism.htm

A Tremendous Thanks Once Again, Cheif
    With My kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cheif Registered Member

So you consider these 'senses' as higher planes of consciousness, building on top of each other? I considered them as orthogonal modes of perception that are able to exist without entanglement with the others... for example, you can feel intuition without sight. And you can feel karma without intuition.

The various types of sight that you have mentioned would be what interpret as a 'sidhi', which is the focus and merger of different senses (usually involving the mental senses) to produce another sense. There are a near infinite number of sidhi's, as they are formed when experience and focus merges other senses together in a new way.

I read about the term when I found a website about remote viewing years ago. I'll see if I can find it again. I never finished it, but it might be interesting reading on your journey through the mind portal.

-cheif

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

8. cheif Registered Member

found it...

which is somewhere in the middle of the text at:

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/SuperpowerSeries3.html

The main page is here: http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/

9. cheif Registered Member

10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

:scratchin:

I just took a look. It is interesting, it reminds me of a cell that is excited and about to split in two. It also looks like a torus. As well, I am reminded of when I was recently experimenting with mixing colors on a small motor fan. The middle of the spin would do interesting things, it would turn from black to white to black to white again as the rotational speed picked up. The white center reminds me of the creamy white glow of the center of the spin.

It also looks like a Yantra to me. I would have to print it out and put it on a wheel to see what it does, but I already have a good idea. It would look even more so like a torus, gaining an optical effect that gives it a greater appearance of depth. I will have to read what they write about it later, when I am not so tired.

In terms of comparing this to the Mind Portal, how could it possibly come even close? It is a nice pattern, but the pattern is not a code. It doesn't communicate anything to me on a personal level about my own life. I can not read it as a time map to see what I did and how I felt as I look back on time. In short, there is simply no such thing as a substitute for the Mind Portal.

The means to mapping one's life is a rigorous affair that involves a tremendous amount of discipline. It ain't easy at all!!! Difficulty comes in increasing waves, followed by increasing waves of ease. Its the waves of difficulty that yield the potential to impede progress. One must be steadfast to say the least. There are many, many other Qualities and Qualikeys (this is a Jozen-Bo word!) needed to navigate within the Mind Portal.

I am left wondering why you refer this to me? Do you see some connection? What is the lie the E8 group is making? I imagine that they aren't liars as they believe what they are saying is true, and in order to lie, one must know the truth that they are deviating from in the first place. Is it that that is the shape of the Universe? I would have to agree that it isn't so easy, as I have looked myself using the Mind Portal and find the shape impossible at this time to describe. Still, it might be a useful piece of the puzzle, I will investigate it later when I am rested.

Crunchy Cat, might I ask what you would consider to be objective evidence as to the value or worth of spinning the Mind Portal? I think that is a good point you bring up, a new angle for me to consider. Thank you! I would love to find out what others consider to be objective evidence, than it might be a thousand times easier to get this off the ground.

I could tell you all the claims I have already made in this thread, but then I would be repeating myself and that costs time. If you are curious, go back and find them. Keep in mind that I am providing only some claims, there are other things that I haven't even begun to mention. I am withholding certain bits of information for good reasons. If and when the time is right, I will expand that list of claims and, as well, expand on other regions of information as of yet undiscussed.

Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

12. cheif Registered Member

You've explained that your code is broken up into 13 main bodies, which correspond to key influences in your life. Within each of those bodies, there are specific codes.

How do you go about choosing what kinda of individual codes you need? What process do you go through in determining how to break down your life into codes?

Once you have narrowed the purpose and meaning of a code, how do you determine the code's color and shape?

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't know how it could come close. That is partially what I am interested in seeing. The Lie Group E8 consequently took 18 mathematicians 4 years with a super computer to map out... so it's not easy either. BTW, this image is the best one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/graphics/2007/11/14/scisurf114big.gif

The word 'Lie' in Lie Group E8 is pronounced 'Lee' (a form of mathematics). It is a group of interrlated mathematical structures that has applications in theoretical physics (m-theory for example).

Well, you said it allows you to see via heat energy for example, so why not demonstrate it?

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

What is left of consciousness if these senses are removed? Consciousness cannot be seperate from the senses; there is for example, visual awareness and audio awareness, or put another way visual consciousness and audio consciousness. If a baby is born without the 5 outer senses working at all, what chance does it stand to develope the 5 inner senses? I'd say next to none.

The only sense that would remain would be the void sense, since it doesn't rely on the other senses to exist, because it doesn't exist. It helps us to break the senses down into orthogonal regions, but in actuality the senses are indeed entangled and dependent upon each other to some extent in order to build upon and within each other (think about how Attractions look when we graph them out!). The Void Sense is the exception, the equilibruim and neutralization of phenomena.

There is a pattern here and I will map it out later when there is time. For example: The Void Sense or Consciousness is by no mistake within the Universal Sense or Consciousness, though it is also next to the first of the five senses, the one which is furthest away from the center, which is the void. This will make more sense later when I prepare a map.

I appreciate this and will soon read carefully over the link you have provided. It should prove useful. I noticed that above you merged the Void and the Universe into one, as such Universal/Void. I find this quite interesting because the relationship of these is such that they are one and they are two. The void is nothing and nothing is everything.

I have seperated them for 3 reasons, the first is that I was able to distuinguish a sensation or conscious awareness between the two. The second was that my mind works heavily in symettrical patterns of thought, and 5 outer senses and 4 inner senses lacks symettry. The third was that I entered a state of conscious awareness without relying on anything at all, it was utter nothingness. This is not easy to clarify, I'll need more time.

I will now take a look at the link you provided! Thanks!

With my Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

15. cheif Registered Member

16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Cheif,
    You have provided a most interesting link!!! I am sorry I haven't responded earlier, I have had so much to do lately and my time is being contained and squeezed. I will explain more later on this! First I would like to comment on some of the points from this link that stood out. I will reread it again later to scour it for other points of interest, but this is enough for now. As well, I will be exploring that link for thoroughly.

"Rather it seems that the sidhis were additional extensions of the physical senses that required the integration of a very large number of mental and physical faculties.

But the faculties would not work together very well unless selectively and increasingly integrated by the cognitive mind of the human self-perfecting "unit.""

First, I would like to say that I recognize at this point that the Mind Portal is developing the Sidhis with tremendous speed. The development of the code, tracking of the code, and spinning of the code is selectively and increasingly integrating the thought processing of the cognitive mind. The code evolves on its own so long as it is followed. It is self-perfecting.

"In this sense, the sidhis appear NOT to consist of A SINGULAR FACULTY NATURALLY EXISTING WITHIN THE BIO- BODY/MIND, but need to be artificially engineered within consciousness by combining a number of faculties within dynamic- awareness. And this is what CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING also consists of."

This ties into the development of this thread and the Mind Portal wonderfully!!! Over time the self-perfecting code of the Mind Portal will engineer within the consciousness an extension of the dynamic spectrum of awareness. This leads to a massive remote viewing process that: A...brings about Remote viewing of many, many, many different places. From different dimensions to incredible distances and life on places other then earth, through time, into the abstract emotions of stars, etc. B...it brings about the opposite of remote viewing as well, one views what is near, what is within, following deep into the vortex within atomic particle structures and finding the Singular Inner Void within all that is. Your developed Viewing Potential unfolds into manifestation of potential.

"There are also elements to be found in most early pre-Modern cultures in lower Africa, Egypt, Babylon, Scandinavia, among the Amerindians, among the ancient traditions of the Bushmen of Australia, in early Greece, among Siberian and Persian shamans, and among the Polynesian Islanders, including Hawaii. Elements of remote viewing were also found in early Europe before the Inquisitions of the Middle Ages. And elements of remote viewing again emerged early in the eighteenth through and into the twentieth centuries."

Remote viewing occurs in everywhere primal culture because the patterns that contain everything are deep within the particle structure itself. Each particle contains the entire spectrum of patterned knowledge within itself, thus any particle can in some same access any other particle and exchange information. Thus, a human who is composed of many particles can access any kind of information within his or her own pattern, though information access is heavily controlled and conditioned into screening partitions. Thus, what one culture views in general can vary greatly from what another culture views.

"The ancient Hindu Yoga texts that consider the sidhis are in Sanskrit. This is an extremely elegant language and far surpasses the Western romance languages and English in containing terms having to do with faculties and functions of the mind. It often takes a long English paragraph to give approximate English definition to a single Sanskrit term.

Furthermore, most past efforts to translate into English the Sanskrit Yoga texts range from incompetent, to awful, to useless. This is probably not the direct fault of the translators, but due to lack of frames of reference in the English language."

I learned how clumsy and long the English language can be when I learned a little Ancient Japanese! "Niji Seson ju sanmai anjo ni ki go sharihotsu. Sho-but^chi-e. Jinjin muryo. Go chi-e mon. Nenge nannyu. Issai sho-mon. Hyaku-shi-butsu. Sho fu no chi" in English is "At that time the World-Honored One calmly arose from his samadhi and addresses Shariputra saying:"The wisdom of the Buddhas is infinitely profound and immeasurable. The door to this wisdom is difficult to understand and difficult to enter. Not one of the voice-hearers or pratyekabuddhas is able to comprehend it" . I find the English language lacking refinement to the degree I need to communicate what is going on here. I am now getting actively involved in learning Sankrit, this post along with other events has spurred this on. It cannot wait any longer. I will right down what I learn into a large calender grid unit and spin the information into my head to learn it quicker and help it settle into the subconscious regions where it can be activated more effectively. Thanks Cheif!!! I'll provide a link to the Site where I will be doing most of my study and how I will connect this to the Mind Portal later.

"I believe that "properly organized" can be equated quite nicely with "mind software programming" which is defined as "installed information grids."

It is quite clear regarding the sidhis that CORRECT self-aware information grids are being talked about here --- information grids which PERMIT the recognition and integration of the vast spectrum of body-mind faculties innate in our species."

"Properly organized" "mind software programming" describes what is going on here with the Mind Portal quite accurately!!! We are using a GRID to install information into a format that the Mind can easily digest, even passively!!! These information Grids open new grids and new spaces for enhanced programming to perfect the senses regulated by the subtle code we all use subconsciously to get an OVERALL SENSE of REALITY!!! If we tweak that code, we get a new OVERALL SENSE! Futhermore, if the grid code becomes more elegant then it can recognize and intergrate more from each of the Senses, the new spaces that open allow 'new' senses to be explored. Thus, Innate Consciousness is expanded and opened.

"These powers could be located, developed and enhanced if the mind AND self-aware BODY could be properly formatted to do so by constructing information grids of self-awareness of potentials.

This was a process referred to by different metaphors such as "the Unfoldment of the Lotus" --- a flower growing out of water (the subconscious) and unfolding in perfect form in cognitive consciousness. Another popular metaphor, especially favored by later Buddhists, referred to the "Perfecting the Diamond Consciousness."

Sometime within the next following posts I will provide IMPORTANT INFORMATION about the Mind Portal, its alternative original name: THE DHARMA FLOWER CALENDAR PORTAL, and how this ties into "the Unfolding of the Lotus"!

"The historical evidence is very good that the ancient Yogins taught that the abundantly-more-than- five physical senses could, by practice, be so perfected as to achieve many hundreds of highly specialized senses.

The distinction between the perfected MANIFOLD physical senses and the superpower sidhis is thus very narrow -- because a highly-developed physical sense might indeed be a sidhi. All highly-skilled martial arts persons will immediately understand what is meant here."

I entirely agree with this!!! The 5 Inner forms of Consciousness are major branches, each containing millions of billions of senses within!!! This is one huge tree we are talking about here, ultimately its branches extend out and touch into everything. The Mind Portal can be used to follow the development of any efforts to develop a specialized sense, one that is trained and controlled! At the same time, using the Portal causes other senses to spontaneously awaking. This is like a leg that fell asleep and so the nerves need to revitalize and wake up to operate normally again.

I myself have practiced martial arts for a very long time, especially when I was younger! I would spend as much as 6-8 hours a day training, 5-6 days a week. Although I don't know if I could call myself highly-skilled, I understand instantly what is meant by "All highly-skilled martial arts persons will immediately understand what is meant here."!

"But it is difficult to apply the concept of the transducer to sensory stimuli and to mind-dynamic functions. Yet it can be shown that practically every cell, neuron, or synapse in our Biomind bodies is a sensory transducer of some kind."

This certainly stood out! The entire cellular system can also be referred to as the Living Matrix! The Information Patterns of the Living Matrix are Syntropic self organizing Codes. There are many different places within the Living Matrix where information is stored, transmitted, absorbed, etc. Encoded Information can operate on many, many levels: The Living Matrix can be explored in more detail later, for now I would like to go over what is called "a distributed network". Here the processes involving how information is distributed through the Living Matrix is compared to how computers systems perform the same function.

In Jame's Oschmann's book interesting information related to this subject pops up:

"The general approach used to develop and validate distributed network protocols for computer systems may apply networks in living systems:
    -Each link is bidirectional
    -All messages are control messages
    -Link protocols ensure that each message transmitted from a node arrives correctly at another node and that messages either arrive in the same order as they were or that the message sequences are kept track of.
    -Additional protocols exist for dealing with channel errors. These are detection/retransmission or correction algorithms.
    -Message received at a node are identified and tagged as to source.
    -Messages are placed in a line or queue to await further processing
    -The Processor takes the messages at the head of the queue, processes it, and discards the messages when processing is complete.
    -Each node has an identification and knows the identity of all of the other nodes actually or potential on the network.
    -Each node knows about adjacent links, but it does not necessarily know the topology of the network as a whole or which nodes are currently functioning
    -A protocl can be started by any node or by several nodes when a "start"messages is received.
    -An assumption sometimes used in computer networks is that once a node has begun to operate its algorithm, it cannot receive a "start"message. Modern systems are able to store a variety of "start" messages and act upon them at a later time.

The terminology used to describe protocols for computer networks can give up some realistic insights into how living systems may be able to communicate and function in a coordinated fashion with little error. For example, when a node receives a piece of information that must be transmitted to all other nodes, a simple approach is to flood the network, that is , the node transmits a messages to all of its neighbors, and these neighbors send the same message to their neighbors. Protocols fur such transfers must consider message priorities; if a message has to be propagated throughout the system as soon as possible, other messages received at the same time must be disregarded or stored for later processing and transmission.

Feedback also is required-the node initiating a transmission to all other nodes must be informed that the signal has been received at all of the other nodes. According to Adolph (1982), "Feedback is an essential part of the intergration....Information from action is always present". Messages flow through a system in two waves, one from the initiating node into the network and the second from the network back to the node to acknowledge the signal
    "
    -James Oschman, The Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance

I tie this in at this point, because we are talking about how cells, nerves, synapses in our BioMind bodies are sensory transducers. The sensory equipment of a single cell alone is amazing. In the same book Oschman describes a possible proportion of how the functions of a cell can be divided. The initial functions listed are:Sensory, Communication, Power, and Signal processing. He then breaks these down further, discussing each process in greater detail throughout the book. Sensory breaks into: Photocells, Thermistors, Converters, Antennas, Bridges, and Buffers. These are basically sensory equipments that have already been identified by modern biochemists and biophysicians.

The sensory transduction goes further then this, though the deeper we go into the cell, the more difficult they become to identify and discuss. Through this thread, we will eventually be discussing what is known in greater detail and what is potentially possible. The subject of cellular intelligence and cellular consciousness ties directly into the subject of the Mind Portal, as the Mind Portal alters both cellular intelligence and cellular consciousness!

I have got to go for now, though I should have more time in a little bit!!!

With my kindest regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I took another look at the picture and must say that it does make me curious what these people are talking about. I will be looking into what they say as soon as I can. 18 mathematicians using 4 years with a super computer, it sound worth the trouble to investigate! I will have to copy the image and print it out larger then put it on a motor wheel.

There are things missing from the overall picture when we discuss the shape of the universe, but what I can absorb I will. A beginners note: where are the Attraction functions? Without those we have not the full picture. Our model would have to show how dimensions bend and are revealed within Attraction Perimeters. The overall model including the full spectrum of manifest reality in its every separate position possibly cannot be mapped out by normal means. The map is buried within the fundamental shape of anything. Its a process of memory and internalized perception, which is capable of doing things and mapping visual structures impossible in the external environment to produce.

One other particular feature is that the spectrum of time potentialities branches out and wraps back into itself. It shuts as it is opening. There is a blurred path of time waves that crawl like illusion pictures as they unfold into a 'solid' sensation for us to behold, following a whirl vortex through time lapse. All of this sounds like it is moving along, changing...but it isn't moving at all. Perspective range governs the positions the patterns reveal themselves as.

So, the shape we are looking for is revealed in dynamic cognitive patterns intermixing into awarenesses and as awarenesses. The shape of my thoughts are also the shapes of the universe in its various far branched endings. If we look at the picture that changes from the big bang until now, we could not explain them with vectors entirely.

Sorry I misunderstood your usage of the word lie. My bad. I will be looking into 'Lee Group E8' here soon. Thanks for the lead!

Now this sounds great!!! Give me some time to work with this and when I am ready I won't hesitate to make a test. At the time I have no means of controlling this ability. It doesn't always works. When it does it does and when not then not. To test it now I would have to take a series of tests over a period of time. Now this is the fun part...I only have to pass the test ONE TIME to proof or demonstrate this ability, I can fail 1000 and if once it works....PROOF!!! I like those odds!!! Since this ability has already shown itself to me...its only a matter of time!!!

So...then...how do I take the test? This is where it gets tricky. I would need to be monitored...by who? A reputable agency? Government? What would the test involve? I have thought of 3 ways:
    ---Test A, a small maze underground...no lights...lots of doors...a time limit to get out of there. The limit would be the average time if there is a light source. Take away that source and we have a new average!
    ---Test B, a board with heated chemicals that don't glow, like chalk. Put down some basic problems and I go in and solve them, in pitch black.
    ---Test C, Facial Recognition testing. I see a picture of a person in the light. Then I go into a dark room and proof that I can choose the same person out of a row of people standing next to each other. Since it is pitch black, how could I see them?

Well...I am game!!! Who has the resources and the interest to perform such a
    test? I will cooperate with just about anyone, university, agency, or government given they make an offer. Perhaps I should approach them a little more concerning this? :scratchin:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Cool, it will be interesting to know what the result is.

This is all word-salad to me; however, I would put focus on demonstrating the claim first.

I think this can be done with a single test... a one time shot:

* Prepare a room with 30 lightbulbs in sockets.
    * When your heat vision comes on, have someone turn 3 of the lightbulbs on for 60 seconds and then turn them off.
    * Come into the room in and identify the 3 hot bulbs by sight within 7 seconds.

It's fast, easy, unambiguous and you only have to apply the test when your heat vision is on.

19. cheif Registered Member

20. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Trecena Observation #2 (13/1 day count, 02.06.2008-02.18.2008)
    by Jozen-Bo

Free Words:
    First I would like to note that I posted the first Trecena Report a day late, I had already written it, then copied and pasted it the next morning. Thus, I began on the 6th and not the 7th. This posting covers the dates from the 6th to the 18th of Feb., 2008.

It has been one long trip! The last 13 days have seems more like 1 or 2 months! Time has been going by very slowly. I continued the spinning each day for roughly 30 minutes for the first 7 days. Things developed quicker then ever before, they where developing too sudden and so I stopped for the next 5 days. I noticed that during the 7 day build up subjective experience of time slowed down incredibly, I quickly began to see all sorts of energies, and an amazing series of synchronized events began to take place. It all happened too quickly and I felt like I was in the twilight zone (thanks for the reference Mr. P.Episode!, its quite useful!)

I am lead to the idea that I am becoming aware of more things that are happening in a regular time interval then normal, thus my subjective sense of time seems longer, though the actual objective time remains the same.

My mind began looking inward and I began to see energies buried deep within things, reaching the Singular Heart of Phenomena and trying to make sense of what I saw. I have seen it before, but never so clearly or vividly. I have noticed over 10 types of energy during this time. Lights would spring up out of nowhere as if to communicate with me? They almost alway correspond with a good notion, as if to say "that is correct".

Reality began to take on a fluid appearance, like an illusion. It become harder to take things seriously and harder not to take things seriously both. Flashes mildly began to fill my mind, at first here and there, then a flood of visions. I don't know where to begin? My senses began to become hyper sensitive and this was painful, as I have been rotten away for some time now and my body is finally accepting the painful circumstances I have presented it with during the past. Poison is squeezed out at many levels, and this is not comfortable.

Smoking a cigarette has become very dreadful, as soon as I inhale I feel the tobacco screaming through my system, colliding into my physical structure and tormenting it. My head rushes from this and my body and skin immediately begin to kick out the poisonous substances, I began to perspire shortly after each cigarette. I could feel the operation occur at the subatomic level of my being. Coffee, too, has gone from being a mild stimulant to a powerful drug, a single cup tweaking my system more then it usually would. Needless to say, my desire for coffee and cigarettes is being reduced to a ghost of my habitual awarenesses.

My dreams seem to be returning slowly to me. I am having more awareness of them, though I am still forgetting them as the day continues. More importantly I can feel them, as if they are still here now being a part of my thought processes.

My mind seems as if something is communicating to it, prodding it to take more affirmative actions. I hear things that are not my thoughts. I never feel alone. As well, my mind seems to be changing its focus and it is beginning to see things more clearly, as to what I should do next. Though I feel I have even more to do then I did the last time, I don't feel so overwhelmed by it. I am feeling things that are impossible to describe, so many things all at once. I have not had the experience of feeling my EXISTENCE in time stretch out this time, but I sense I will soon.

After 7 days I had to stop. Everything was spinning around me faster then I could comprehend and I was becoming dazed and confused by it. I would literally look at something and see waves and points zipping in curled patterns in directions that are hard to describe...going every which way at once or doing many other things. I have began to see shadow edges dance again, white-silvery clouds that aren't there, little fizzle lights that dance and tease me, black red tracers, vibrations of warped vision or vibrating areas, and still more. On top of this came the synchronizations of too many things to bother noting. My head began to feel pressures and then I could feel other pressures elsewhere then my body.

During the 7th day of spinning the Mind Portal began to behave as never before. The whole wheel began to light up with sparkling energy, explosions of
    red crackling lights, little silver lights, and specks of white light. The energy waves around the wheel became ultra clear and I could see it drawing them in as it spit other waves out. It often feels like my mind is pushing this wheel further each time, it seems to be taking longer to come to a stop then before, I am left asking myself if this is subjectively or objectively happening?

I could feel the crystal-liquids in my brain literally moving and shifting with tremendous speed. Like a muscle moves when it flexes, regions of my brain shifted in an incredibly short amount of time and I felt it happen. I could feel the cells participating. I could hear the clicking sound caused by fluids moving about it my head. It was happening physically. I was a little shocked and at the same time thrilled by this. How is the world going to ignore this? It is beyond a question or a doubt that this does something! The world will soon become increasingly responsible for finding out EXACTLY HOW THIS IS WORKING!!! The stakes are big and I can feel the pressure of this!

This brings up a very important observation, the feeling of pressure. It is so difficult to deal with. I feel another body of mine somewhere else and this causes a pressure I can scarcely describe. I feel powerful forces contending for my mind, hidden though they may be. Reality has bent ever so slightly, but enough for me to notice. So...I had to stop.

The next 5 days (of no spinning) things slowly went back to normal, my sense of time returned to normal, the energy I see has not gone away...I can even see it now...but it is not so much, so clear, nor so vivid. The synchronizations have also slowed down considerably. I have been rooting myself to prepare for the next launching. I resumed the spinning after the 5 day pause. Between now and the next Trecena Report I will try harder to keep spinning at least once a day without pause.

NOTE:I am shaving roughly every 5 days at this point in time.

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Can you draw a picture of what you see?

22. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Jo-Bo, if I didn't know better I'd say you are very receptive, open and susceptible to suggestion. I have no doubt you see what you see especially after you made that Twilight Zone reference in your previous diatribe.

23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Sorry Cheif,
    I have been meaning to get to this as soon as I could, but the Time Squeeze is getting tighter. The Container is closing in. This is both good and bad, as the closer it gets the more control I get as well, but with it comes pressures. I am certain you will understand this. I have to answer the questions in the order they come, this one is next since I have already attended the all the others before it. Some answers, as we both know, are on hold. Others have concluded. The answer I am about to provide is going to come in pieces. I am going to give something now, and scan and prepare half of the 2nd Evolutionary Code in the following days.

I cannot provide all of it. I cannot even provide the meanings of the symbols. I will give what I can, some of the general grouping titles, some of the visual keys structure groupings, and some of the procedures. If I gave it all away, especially on the Internet, I would have my mind bombarded with more energy then I wish to deal with at the time. I can, however, prepare and present over 90% of the 1st Evolutionary Code, if you'd like to see it. It is safe, since I am no longer using it. Observing the 1st Evolutionary Code will quickly convey what would take pages of words to come even close. As the old Chinese Proverb goes: Pictures are worth a thousand words. When you see it, your mind will quickly follow and understand how I put it together and how another might easily modify and change whatever they need to suit their needs.

Someone very close to me is using a different system, much simpler but elegant nonetheless. Simplicity is both very powerful and easy to follow. Her code focuses on activated Chakras and the Kundulini, the activities she partakes in are considered as corresponding to one of the various Chakra Centers. For Example: If she spent most of the day communicating she considers her throat Chakra to be most active and notes this into the her own specialized Code. Maybe she will show up?

So, let's get to the questions then!!!

The most important part of this process is recognizing both which areas of your life are you spending the most time as, what the role is you play during that time, and noting it. The other part is considering what areas you feel like doing the most, which interest you, and spark your desires to participate in, and what roles those are. The second part might not be implemented if you are already doing everything you want to.

Sometimes giving yourself limits is good. The major categories must be brought and branched into as few as possible. I myself came to regard 13 as
    a very signifigant number and found consequently that I could break down the major areas into 13. I ask myself what am I doing? Oh yes...I am working 35-40 hours a week! Thats a lot of valuable time!!! Do I want to keep working? Yes!!! I also want to be in control of what I do...so I put down the role of worker into the word...working- as one of the major groupings. I will return to this working example to show how it further breaks down.

I continue this process of asking myself what am I doing? I am married! Do I want to stay married? Yes! Much of my valuable time goes to my Wife. Therefore I write down a word connected to the role of being a husband...Marriage.

I continue this process, what am I doing? Where is my time going? What do I want to be doing with my time? I first go about exhausting the first question. I also ask how important are the things I am doing and if I had to prioritize them, how would I do it. I have spent many years practicing Buddhism, I learned it from my parents. They never forced it on me once in my life, I came to them when I got older.

Since I entered the Religious World a vast incredible new path open, and at this point I gather from all Religions what ever I can, and put into a valuable perspective. So...I ask myself what is important to me? Religion...but what do I mean by that word? To me it meaning being True to the Inner Path and following one's Heart. It means serving the Highest Functions Possible. I will follow my Heart before anything else and its request is the Highest Priority. Since I view this function as One with Religious Belief and Path, Religion (Truth to One's Self) is obviously in the Major grouping as Number 1!

What else? Music, Art, Cleanliness, Relations (Friendships), Hobbies (Playing),
    Exercise (Martial Arts & Kriya Tantra Yoga), Study (Learning Everything with deeply imbedded Interest), Cooking (Macrobiotics, Aryvedics, and other pieces of the puzzle), and Business (Managing my Purpose...a Crucial Element!). I consider to myself if there is anything else? Yes. Should I put it into a Major Category? No. Everything Else fits within one of these Major groupings. For example: I have Symbols already made within the Grouping of Religion to track which Religion I Pondered, considering them as branches of
    the activity of Religion itself.

I will return to the Working example. I consider what is Ideal, being Independent! However...when one hasn't the resources just having a Job is good. And better is it to have a Job one likes, working with people who are Friends. I love making maps, I have been doing it ever since I was a little kid. I still make maps, I even get paid for it now. I will still be making maps even if I can manage to become Independent, I have plans to do business and put this on the Market soon, I am saving up.

This will lower the price of buying a full sized calendar and make it easier for people to consider. At the moment I am giving the PDF (it will always be free) to anyone who asks and offering it to those I meet personally who show interest. It will cost them $5 dollars or Euro or whatever to print it out at full size. If I go to a offset Printing service I can get the Market price down to $1.50, still make a good profit and save people money! With the money I would reinvest, considering where and how it could be managed both. Thus, I have symbols for all of these processes, the symbols involve subtle planning structures and routines to follow.

The Major Grouping of Work breaks down in its 2nd Evolutionary jump into 100
    possibilities. 1 of them is doing nothing...which is the lowest and at the bottom of the list. Towards the top (60-90), where I am now, I am working in a Job I enjoy tremendously. I am very 'Lucky'. I am contributing my services and aiming at doing the best job with each project that comes my way. The top symbols are: the ones that involve processes one does when one is Independently working. Then, if I am tracking within this Major grouping I have peaked. On to the next, but very important is it to maintain the peak!!!

The first Code used 13x13 major regions or possibilities that I would most likely be participating in, and I included a dream code and a code spontaneously become necessary in the process of tracking down the events.
    I gave limits and tried to capture the essence of every possible action within those limits. I then broke those limits to maintain a decent set of tracks to follow and observe what I was following and observing. I continued this process into the second code, scrapping the basic structure without comprising the essence behind it, the code turned into a set of limits bound by 100 possibilities to each grouping. The groupings also split up in some areas, and the code uses emphasizing techniques and double structures. I had to come up with many new terms to follow new ways of understanding what I was doing.

I should also mention that the priorities can change very quickly, it is not a rigid fix and I prefer flexibility as much as possible. They also tend to cross over and intermingle, for example dancing can be considered artistic, exercise, musical, and even religious. It was much to do with how One CHOOSES to see it. I will try to clear this up more when I can and prepare some examples.

I will cover the minor break down very soon, but first I will get some example prepared for this! Seeing helps tremendously! It helps me to explain as I guide through the process using a direct reference to build my words upon.

I will go over the shape and breach the color. The shape choosing process is difficult, you have to feel it and draw it forth from the Imagination. Visualize it in your mind before scribing it down. Feel the vision and when it feels right, write it. It involves tapping regions of the mind that tend to sleep. After some time you feel the psyche being touched, drawn upon, and exhausted. This fatigue of doing this is not physical at all, it is hard to compare. When it wears off or regenerates you feel different and things take on new meaning. Its an exercise amongst other things.

Fortunately it starts to become automatic and gets easier as your strength in ability increases. I will provide some examples to help. Important to note is to remain child-like in order to tap the imagination better. You shouldn't take it too seriously or be overly concerned about getting it right or you won't get it at all. Playing with it helps it to uncover and complete. Things will change, the process is a process of dynamic processes intermingling and rearranging. You will know exactly what I mean by this if you build yourself a code and then evolve it!!!

Breaching color, this has been a very difficult part for me to incorporate. The first two codes are both black and white, so I could focus more carefully on the form and structure. I knew how important color was, but I had to let it wait so I could lock down on the basics. Color adds something special to this, I haven't used it directly into the code so I can't say what yet. I know this because I developed an example portal with five different codes and colored them. I discovered during this coloring process how powerful it really is! The portal opened while I was coloring it! Only for a second, and twirling red energy came straight out the center black coma. You would have had to seen it yourself. The waves that this thing pushed turned the room into a liquid dream. It lasted no more then 2 seconds and I shook my head and it was gone.

I have put a massive amount of focus and attention into developing and prepping the Code's 3rd Evolution, so that when I go from the 2nd to the 3rd, it will be easier then going from the 1st to the 2nd (which involved unspeakable difficulty in these pioneering steps). I can't say more then this at this time, as I am not using it as I should. I know that I will certainly start tapping things I can't even begin to describe at this time when I do! Its a very strong feeling.

This things goes deeper and deeper and deeper. I see through time potentials now, I know the long-term patterns and paths of every pattern and path and I am navigating myself into the one's I like. If I remain on earth longing enough (as in staying alive here) I will get around to perfecting the portal...and that is what it is!!! I have knowledge folded up and stored in my vibrational patterns, there are things I cannot say because an inner clock is preventing me the access at this time. Its a safety mechanism!

I would like to quote my manual for now, it provides some examples of different structure and the advantages and disadvantages, as well as various feels, to different Operation Bases. I will give 3 examples today and 3 more tomorrow, using thumbnails to save space (click on thumbnail to enlarge).

"Example One shows a Tesserac Base in Drawing A as it repeats itself in Drawing B and as its pattern warps within the spiral graph in Drawing C. The additional information in Drawing C is based on a switchboard method, either the main focus is activated, partially activated, or inactive. The 8 complementary foci (used to follow other things not as important as the main focus but important) are the dots around the large dot within the arms of the 8-pointed star. Being smaller, these binary switches are either active or inactive. The 8 smallest dots between are stabilizers (they help the eye catch the smaller dots when this structure spins), they are inactive (because they act on their own- following not what the person does, but what is happening around the person in the process), but can also act as attention grabbers when their regions are filled in, in this case something such as the eight winds (a Buddhist teaching that 8 winds that can interfere with one’s self control, they are: prosperity, decline, praise, censure, pleasure, suffering, honor, and disgrace) could be used to draw attention to that occurrence.

The advantage of this simplest of approaches is that even at high rotational speeds it is the most instantaneous for the mind to recognize- on or off, when following its track. The black dots themselves act as stabilizers for the eyes to lock on to when this structure is spinning into a blur. If the person wants, they could easily add on to this structure since it has a lot of unused space. The Tesserac Base of the 8-pointed star provides another means for the eye to navigate when this structure isn’t spinning so fast. In this case, the main focus could be something such as doing some form of meditation once in the morning and once in the evening. This might be very important to the person using this structure- perhaps after one year it may become so integrated that the system can upgrade into some more subtle form of observation and conscious curving of habits.

Another example is that of the Ten Commandments; thou shall not: kill, steal, speak dishonestly, break vows, cheat or covet thy neighbor’s wife, place any god before the One God, begrudge the Name of God, disrespect thy parent’s, disrespect others and their belongings, and miss thy holy rites of the Sabbath. Using a switchboard base of 10 instead of 8 one could track which of the commandments they broke, and by bringing these to conscious perspective- these can be dealt with however one sees fit. For example: if one steps on a nail and says out loud “God Damn It!” then they might later mark the switch designated to ‘not begrudging the Name of God’ for that day and thereby consciously avoid doing so in the future as they pray for forgiveness. How much greater is heaven for the honest man then it is for the liar- or for those who have obeyed these commandments as opposed to those who haven’t. These commandments have a purpose- which is worth knowing; though this manual is not the place to fully discuss such topics, but to reveal and unfold as many possibilities regarding how this ‘calendar’ can be used as possible within a 40 page confinement.
    "
    -Jozen-Bo

"Example Two shows another Tesserac Base and the pattern it weaves into the calendar. This complex example is, in a way, an opposite distributaries of information to that of example one. Instead of using easy-to-follow switches on an 8-pointed star base, it uses a weave that unfolds into 36 primary switches and 84 complementary switches. In this the board can be divided into regions to make melding information easier, and some patterns can be specifically arranged and well defined in advance or on the spot, to make this a structure that grows indefinitely. There is nothing for the eyes to grab on to (when this spins), so its information is dispersed in a wider array that makes it far more difficult to comprehend in motion consciously, however, it is distributed into the subconscious realms far more rapidly for this very reason.

Once the conscious mind defines something, it may become lost to the conscious memory bank, in which case it is buried in the subconscious. So, while the conscious mind may find it difficult to catch anything when this is in motion, the subconscious doesn’t miss anything. Then, the person’s awareness of whatever it is that they are tracking will become bolstered within their subconscious awareness of that subject, providing them with much valuable insight as the patterns add up in time. This is merely showing one way to insert information; there are countless many ways as to how this information system might be configured to the same Tesserac Base, such as using different color combinations (which make recognition easier). "

-Jozen-Bo

"The Tesserac Base of Example Three is divided into seven primary stations or regions and its intent of primary focus is on health. This base has a different path directory system from the previous two. It can allow the mind to jump through time when following it in mid spin in a way that the other two can’t. There are many different ways to approach this, each having its own advantages and disadvantages. The seven primary stations begin in the middle, where the x is filled in with a vast array of patterns. Depending on the numbers found within, the way that they are arranged, and the position, they can be merged into a matrix encryption to keep personal information that way, personal. This middle region is the primary region of focus, so this is the most significant track, and it covers a vast array of possibilities and combinations. In this case, this applies well to the diet, and that is what this track’s intent mainly follows. The diet offers a vast array of combinations to follow, just running through some terms we find: fasting, vitamins, minerals, meats, grains, fruits, water, juice, salad, cooked foods, processed foods, fast foods, candy, alcohol, smoking (it goes into to the blood), vegetables, yin foods, yangs foods, balanced meals, unbalanced meals, preserved foods, fresh foods, solids before liquids, etc, etc. The matrix in this example merges 3 tracks into a matrix structure: balance and order of eating, substance combinations (meat, dairy, processed, whole), and vices (cigarettes, candy, drinking, etc). This combination might add up as 30x24x100=72,000; leaving it with over 72,000 variations to help it track with precision and condense the information. Knowing how to read the key makes recognizing these variations very instantaneous and easy, and impossible for anyone unfamiliar with the key (which can be easily memorized).

The line that runs through the x is a pulse tracker, using a combination of lines to form a matrix pulse. Using a pulse here and symbol structure for the diet track is a good way to separate the two, so the mind can quickly tell where’s where from what, this makes reading it consciously easier, whether it is in mid spin or not. The pulse in this example is tracking martial arts exercises as the person sees it suiting.

In each of the four corners around these two tracks are regions for complementary tracks, the four corners as this person sees it to that which is being integrated. In this cast they are: conscious breathing throughout most of the day, correct posture throughout most of the day, keeping clean (washing the hands upon returning home, bathing after exercise, etc, (clean skin helps keep the body oxygenated)), and purity (this person keeps track of contact/ingestion of any substances felt to be impure (cigarettes, second-hand smoke, candy bars, etc) and detrimental towards their aim of better health). These corners might have a simpler matrix of two instead of three.

The seventh region is located on the dream line, and this person decided to keep track of them there, since this person feels dreams are also important for tracking health. After assigning a list of 50 types of dreams identified (a sexual dream or reoccurring dream, or flying dream are some examples- even these can be combined), on occasion slight on the spot tweaks to system can make it very easy to follow unique dream experiences.

The 7th region, unlike the previous 6, is inactive in that the person doesn’t have full command over the result; he or she either has a certain type of dream or not. This doesn’t mean that the person can’t do things that might influence the result, but the result itself is beyond the person’s full control- thus inactive. The previous 6 regions are active, because the person can control what and how they eat, when and how they exercise, their posture, their breath, their upkeep, and whether they smoke or eat some easy junk food or not."

-Jozen-Bo

Keep in mind that the Code that will work best for you is the one you make yourself!!!!!!!!

With my Best Regards,
    Jozen-Bo