The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

If by that you imply that for something to impress you, it needs to fit into your criteria you yourself believe in, than your logic falls short of evolution of thought to change. You simply will not accept anything you do not agree with with no proof behind your beliefs other than summoning all other beliefs as nonsense.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Not unless life was designed so.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cheif Registered Member

"A tree fallling inn the woods would produce compression waves in the air which is sound regardless if it is heard."

Of course it will make a sound. Dust will rise from the impact, and the ground might crater. It will vibrate the air. It will reflect light from the sun as it falls.

But light and sound are not transmitted instantaneously... so if you are there at the scene of the tree falling, your experience of the tree falling is going to be different than someone watching the same tree fall on a monitor thousands of miles away...

Durng that delay, quantum waves collapse to change the reality (ever so slightly) that you exist in. Your relative experience of the same event is different due to lag.

Again, there are slices of time where stuff is coming at you before you are capable of being aware of it. In those moments, the same stuff coming at you could (and DOES) shift the slightest amount (due to quantum wave collapse) and change the reality you are about to experience.

So, your experience of the tree falling is going to be unique (at least, at the quantum level) to you. Different time-lines occur because there are different observers of the same event, and that event takes time to reach each observer.

And if you consider every particle in existence as a valid observer, then you realize that there are a lot of time-lines erupting from every event. we're not dealing with a computer that has limited RAM and CPU resources, this is *existance*... infinite realities spawn from every event. And it's logical to assume that in many of them, the tree didn't fall at all.

Does that make sense?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

cheif, refer to my post # 55 please to see if you agree

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Picture

Yes!!! I finally figured out how to post!!!

Time Map! Mind Portal! Mind Map! Mind Portal! Life Map! Spiral Portal!

The picture below is the first experimental code I used for the first year. It is a real code with a complete definition base, everything in this complex matrix has a meaning. I can read this just like you can read a book. It is a new evolutionary language! And it is very powerful to work with! The effects of spinning this accumulate into a portal that takes one deep into the recesses of their own mind. There, one can tap great potential or reprogram the brain's operating system! The resolution is a little fuzzy, so there are a lot of little details you can't see.

By now the whole thing is filled out. I took this picture after 104 days into the development. I will prepare other useful pictures in the future, such as...more code and encryption examples, the first wheel I built by hand, and the such.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  9. cheif Registered Member

"cheif, refer to my post # 55 please to see if you agree"

firstly, software and computer/communications technology is an excellent metaphor for the mind, the intellect, and even reality. games especially, which I've heard defined as subsets of reality.

when pondering life in the same way years ago, I came to the conclusion that there is no program running the universe. the world is not software. there is no *world* in the sense that you perceive it. it is an illusion seen only by you (with similar variations seen by others who have comparable software).

YOU are the software. the world you see is the one that you present to yourself, that is built by your software.

though you are 100% right that things happen outside your perception without you being aware of them. you can become aware of them some how, and you either *will* become aware of them *or their effects*, or you already have. the reality of the moment as it is "now" (including what you can't observe at the moment) extends into the future, and it might meet you there in some altered form. when it does, your software will interpret it, and bring it into your world. you never saw the tree fall, but you know that it did, because you walked into the forest and saw it on the ground.

however, you don't know HOW it fell. It could have fallen any number of ways for any number of reasons. Even if you took the time to investigate, your conclusions would not be perfect. It could have fallen at a slightly different time, or wobbled slightly differently as it fell, or broken it's limbs in a different order before coming to the ground. Each of these possibilities is an equally relevant time line that leads you up to the point of where you are now, looking at the tree on the ground.

If you *never* saw the tree, or were not even capable of observing effects because of the tree's collapse, it wouldn't matter to your world. your reality would be unchanged. if you were on another planet, light years away, that same tree may or may not have fallen, and it would never touch your reality, because quantum wave collapse might snuff out the chance of it falling, or even existing at all before the effect reaches you.

Even if you looked at earth with an incredibly strong and accurate telescope, and waited to watch the tree fall from *light years away*, in that time, quantum wave collapse may have changed the reality that is so far away so much that the tree might not be there. At 1 light year away, it might look like it fell the other direction. at 2 light years, it might have fallen much later in the day. at 3 light years, it might have grown into a different shape (in those 3 years where you didn't see it), and not be structurally unsound enough to fall. at 100 light years, it might never have existed there at all... perhaps a hundred years before, a forest fire happened 15 minutes too late, and changed the way burnt debris settled, not giving the sapling enough daylight in the spring to grow...

now, this is hypothetical, i don't know how much change might occur due to light-years of quantum wave collapse, but hopefully what I'm illustrating is clear...

now, this brings to mind the very powerful, and unfortunately very selfish understanding: you are the sole and ultimate observer of *your own* reality. your world exists as it does because you observe it. but while that is the case, know that you are not a god (not in the sense most people consider the word).

if you act selfishly, your world will react accordingly. because it isn't just *your* world, that you live in, it is *humanity's* world. your world is a modified copy of your mother and father's world. which is similarly a copy of someone else's world. and your world, that you are observing, is communicating with the worlds of others, who are also observing a similar world. and we all co-habit existence.

here's a software metaphor:
    there are billions of WoW servers (server = person), each inhabited by millions of the same players (players = things they observe). certain players act slightly differently on different servers, and have done slightly different things, and will do slightly different things, simply do to quantum probability. or not, maybe it depends on when the server was copied from one machine to the other, how long that copy took, and how the servers interacted with other servers in the process.

existence, or, the universe, isn't a WoW server. It's the plane that hosts the WoW servers, and provides the higher-order processes that allow the WoW servers to keep running. you are the WoW server.

There is a big server room full of computers connected by cables. that's the reality that Jozen-Bo is trying to expose you to... the mind portal, as he claims, is a technique for understanding your place in the existence beyond what your world presents to you. It's a thing that lets you access ipconfig. the command line of the shell that starts the game server. the thing that, once you can get a hold of it, you can do... things that we don't understand yet.

I'm a bit skeptical though. but if he is right, even a little bit, it would be kind of a pity to miss out. i mean, don't you want to know your IP address?

I'm not sure if that makes any sense.

-cheif

10. cheif Registered Member

Jozen-Bo, could you please not include entire images that are that huge? it wrecks browser width settings. a simple URL will do, we don't need the img tag.

-cheif

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Pretty picture.

12. draqon Banned Banned

Cheif:

well Cheif about that quantum wave changing everything in its path, do you not believe that the tree falling ultimately does indeed change everything in the universe because it fell ( under assumption that the change is inversely proportional to the square root of a distance *F=kqq/r^2* ... therefore the further the object is from source of quantum wave origination than the less of an effect there is)

or... do you believe (as I seem to have read it from your paragraph) that at some point in time/distance the wave has no change from there further on at all? because say of neutrino particles' interaction or something like that?

also......

you say the reality is the metaphor of the actual server and the cables to it and the connection as well as power...but what if that reality is within yet another reality? and that continues on forever...is it really practical to say what is real here and not? A game within a game within a game...all with illusions as though we are the software and such.

13. MikeHoncho Banned Banned

SAM "Does the sun ring like a bell"
    No
    Draqon-
    I wish you were smart enough to argue with... it would be so much more fulfilling.

"If by that you imply that for something to impress you, it needs to fit into your criteria you yourself believe in, than your logic falls short of evolution of thought to change. You simply will not accept anything you do not agree with with no proof behind your beliefs other than summoning all other beliefs as nonsense."\

The tree falls. Air shakes. Sound is born.

I don't idolize this as belief. It is the scientific, verifiable, reproduceable truth.
    How do you even argue parapsycho mumbo jumbo?
    I'll tell you how. You can't tell the difference.
    Which brings me to my point- GO SUCK A TIT.

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

-Excellent!!! The term software is a metaphor, if I am correct, for the position
    and maturity of the mind. The software grows into a large powerful program with more command functions then it began with. Take any AutoCAD or Operating System program for example. The first version doesn't ever give as many features as the next version.

-Existence is built on mutual awareness. The guy in the bushes of some 'primitive' tribe does exist, but he does not exist as part of my existence until I become aware of him. Its like circles that share an area.

:thumbsup:
    Your observation and definitions are presented with clarity for someone such as myself!!!

-Yes, the waves become distorted as they spread out and interact with other waves while traveling away from their source. At the same time, there is always a set that remains undistorted, though it ceases to exist in the same phase as the one that is encountered. What really happened really happened, but we don't get the real version of it.

-How succinct!!!

Regarding the introduction of the idea of life as God, it is a rather complex subject. No, we are not gods as we live in human forms with a very limited capacity to control reality...and nothing could be more boring then total control! When such is the case, there is no engagement whatsoever.

I do belief given time we can enter the vehicles known as gods...beings of tremendous power. Our 'spirit' can enter various vehicles to explore a greater range of expression. We did not start out as humans and we will not remain as such forever. Cheif, consider the implications of what you just wrote!
    How could this then not be possible? I ask this question...how do you think humanity will develop as it reaches the apex of its evolution? Is it possible that evolution continues forever? I myself would give an answer that is typical of me...yes and no both!!!

Considering for a moment that out of all those possibilities there is a powerful being named...Ra (it could be any god, which god we speak of doesn't really matter). Ra is like the ocean, composed of billions of trillions of bits of life. Ra has incredible power, and an experience of existence that is extremely novel and fulfilling. Ra is nothing more then a vehicle himself...the consciousness that is Ra entered the vehicle that is Ra, its power is such that it could enter another vehicle...but then the consciousness that is Ra dies into a new form. The vehicle that is Ra is filled with a new consciousness. Thus Ra always exists...Immortal!

Why could we say Ra is a God? Because at one point in time and space Ra was worshiped as a God, humanity in Egypt prayed to him as though he where the sun itself. Even if Ra exists outside of this time, it still occurred. Thus Ra is a God. This off course applies to any God or Goddess that has been made such by the prayers of humanity. Our 'primitive' ancestors created these beings in one sense, and tuned into their reality in another. Buried deep within the mind of the 'primitives' was the idea that they too might one day be as the gods they 'created', who also 'created' them.

Notice how all the gods and goddesses, from the plural to the singular concept (One God) all refer (or almost all) to the gods or god as father or mother or such, as a parent. And the idea's also convey that man (humanity) is the child. The rules of nature clearly show that a child will grow up to be like their parents but not exactly the same.

Then there could be many different versions of Ra, spread out infinitely through time and space...and there could be an infinite amount of me's and you's as well. Its simply a vehicle...a role. Everything that exists within your temporal awareness is playing a role for you to learn from, enjoy, and experience.

I did not just come to these sort of thoughts over night. I pondered for years and rejected the idea many times over until I finally began to see how it might be possible.

The cream of the cake was that I had a direct encounter with a Goddess. I can no longer say for myself that they aren't real. Anyone who hasn't had such an encounter could. And the nature, power, awe, beauty, and inspiration of the encounter was beyond anything mundane...thus I cannot deny the existence of Gods and Goddesses any more...that is, for myself.

Your words "but while that is the case, know that you are not a god" clearly are true. We are not gods, we are humans. And you have paraphrased "(not in the sense most people consider the word)." I take this to mean that the actual understanding of the nature of Gods and Goddesses...and God is a very complex subject and it is very easy to misunderstand or lead into loopy thinking. As well, that is so, the sense most people consider is a false one.

Though we have discussed the issue of individuality and universality of life already, there are many missing bits to clarify. The implications suggest that we are individuals as much as they suggest we are all the same life. I hope we have the chance to bring further clarity to this important understand later.

Anyhow, any form of life we are in is merely a role. The entire spectrum of possibility is a roll of roles. We are who we are one minute (or instant) and then we are someone else the next (and yet we are still the same). This applies not only to the minutes (or instants), but to the life's as they cross over into the next.

Formless and without Desire, this is the Heart of Reality. It is the highest expression of all, the peak of evolution. If I understand it correctly, it means that one has access to any form they desire and any desire they have is formed instantly, thus there is no desire because it is fulfilled before it could linger as being in the state of desire. (when one desires they are without that which they desire)

The following is the mantra concerning the heart of the Lotus Sutra, which was composed by the sage known in China as Shan-wu-wei.

Hail to the universal Buddha (Nomaku sammanda bodanan)
    the three-bodied Tathagata (on)
    who opens, shows, enlightens, causes us to enter (a a annaku)
    all the Buddha's (saruba boda)
    wisdom and (kino)
    understanding (sakishubiya)
    so that we understand the empty nature (gyagyano samsoba)
    and display a departure from the defilement (arakishani)
    the correct Dharma (satsuri daruma)
    white lotus (fundarikya)
    sutra (sotaran)
    enters (ja)
    everywhere (un)
    causing us to dwell (ban)
    in joy (koku)
    with steadfast (bazara)
    protection, (arakishaman)
    void, without form, without desire (un)
    absolutely achieved (sohaka)

My metaphor: Circles that share area with other circles. As I wrote earlier "Existence is built on mutual awareness.". Repetition of critical points is a useful means to gain proper understanding. I never hesitate to reread parts of a book I failed to understand the first time, thus repeating the lesson until in sets in. I often realize after I have gained the understanding that it was a critical part to the overall understanding of what I read. Repetition pays off, sometimes I feel like I am getting more out of the material then was originally intended, again, repetition pays off. (it only becomes a waste of time when the material is already thoroughly understood)

Yes, if we act selfishly we attract selfishness that robs us of any benefit and
    possibly even worse, attracts consequences. Though I have known this for many years I become aware of it much differently after working with the Mind Portal.

My original plan was to keep it a secret throughout my life, a selfish act indeed. It didn't take me long to realize how selfish my plan was and also how it would be self-sabotage, as the act of sharing opens more doors and helps me to understand better then I could of alone. Its a win-win game, without any losers. Thus my quote...We Won as One!

Your insight and evaluation is accurate!!! :bravo:

It is wise to be skeptical and foolish to be assuming.
    I can understand your skepticism. This is one of the most complex developments I can think of, because one can not comprehend it if their knowledge is overly specialized and narrow. It involves so many variables.
    You clearly have the capacity to grasp complex levels of observation. This presents evidence to me that you have studied and learned many different things that seem unrelated...and you are able to make the connections...which is one of the most difficult things I can think of.

What you have said makes perfect sense to me, its a matter of having the capacity to comprehend the meaning. It won't make sense to everyone, but that is normal.

I am looking forward to seeing how this develops here on earth over time. My prediction is that interest will grow exponentially as does the understanding.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  15. rjr6 Devout Theist Registered Senior Member

The name 'Mind Portal' is awesome!

16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I hope it is clear that I am not telling anyone what to believe. I am merely sharing my own experiences, thoughts, observations, and such. The last thing I would ever want is to force anything on anyone. I only say this because I am unsure of what impression I am giving.

On a different note:
    For over 15 years I have been aware that DNA mutates and changes over time. This awareness became clearer as time passed by. This morning I was reading a fascinating book on the bus on the way to work (I prefer the bus...I get to read then, whereas if I drive I don't). The book is named:
    Energy Medicine in Therapeutics and Human Performance, by James Oschman...PhD.

It gives incredible information regarding the most up-to-date discoveries and current theories in Biochemistry, Biology, and Living Systems. Of particular interest is the coverage of the Living Matrix. I believe the book will be very helpful later on when I have the time to formulate a theory regarding the physical process involved with working with the Mind Portal.

I discovered this morning how fast the DNA changes...3,000,000 times per a second!!! I finally know know how fast the DNA is mutating at a minimum. I say minimum, because between each change the amount of change may vary, one bit of change might be very little compared to the next. If my math is correct this means there are 259,200,000,000 DNA changes in a single day.

I bring this up...because I believe the Mind Portal augments the amount of change that occurs between one bit and the next...instead of changing by tiny measures the change is increased by larger measures. For example: if we use the metaphor of a wheel turning (one of my favorites!), each change might measure only a 2° rotation normally, whereas under certian circumstances, such as exposure to heavy amounts of radiation or...the Mind Portal the measure from each change might be a 100° rotation. Change obvious isn't always good, as exposure to poisonous nuclear radiation has proved, but it isn't always bad either.

The book also goes further (much further, revealing many incredible things!!!), in science there is the law of entropy, many scientist don't like to compare this law to the Synergetics of the Living Matrix, which is the opposite, rather then being a system that breaks down, it is a system the perfects its self!!! This is called Syntropy!!!

I will quote the book a little on this:
    "Shang (1989) compared acupuncture points with developmental organizing centers and singular points. A singular point is a place where a very small change in one parameter will cause a huge change in another. In the past, such phase transitions in living systems were examined by a combination of thermodynamic, general systems, and information theories, but these approaches proved inadequate. One reason is that biological systems frequently show phase transitions that achieve something that many scientist have been reluctant to accept. Living systems simply do not obey the second law of thermodynamics. They are syntropic (Szent-Gyorgyi 1974) rather than entropic, and they have the tendency to perfect themselves. They might even be called purposeful (Haken 1973).
    An important discovery arising from the study of cooperative phenomena is that giant coherent oscillations can be set up in individual macromolecules. We will discuss this further when we consider energy flow in the living system.
    "

Food for thought!

With my Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  17. cheif Registered Member

"do you not believe that ... change is inversely proportional to the square root of a distance ... or... do you believe ... the wave has no change from there further on at all?"

Good question. I'm not sure, I haven't given it that much thought. As far as mathematical proportion of change vs distance, or neutrinos, I'm not sure I can answer that either. I'm not a quantum physicist or cosmologist (I'm a commercial computer scientist). I would guess that scope of reality has a lot to do with it (scope being the limits of observation in time and space). Also, I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to test for sure when an observable effects stop effecting reality, since testing that would require observation.

"but what if that reality is within yet another reality?"

Maybe it is. There may yet be another reality that wraps around the multi verse that we exist in. It may yet be feasible to reduce all existence, and all possibilities of existence to a single point which extends even further. But I don't understand how that would work at the moment.

"(not in the sense most people consider the word)."

imagine you had a magic lamp with 3 wishes. how many wishes would it take before someone wished that there was no such thing as a magic lamp? Following that logic, if you were a god, how long would it take for you to create a universe where you could exist as a mortal in? Given an infinite amount of time, it's not a question of if, but when. And when you compare 'when' to 'infinity', the answer is pretty much right now. So, hypothetically speaking, you are a god in mortal form right now.

"Anyhow, any form of life we are in is merely a role. The entire spectrum of possibility is a roll of roles. We are who we are one minute (or instant) and then we are someone else the next (and yet we are still the same). This applies not only to the minutes (or instants), but to the life's as they cross over into the next."

whether that is true or not, don't expect to be able to consciously shift who you are at a moments notice. come back to the moment. you are still a mortal being, confined and blessed with a mortal life. the moment is most important.

"This is called Syntropy!!!"

A co-worker and I were discussing fundamental definitions for life a few weeks ago, and decided that the thing that separates fire, or a whirlpool from a living thing like an amoeba, or a plant is a *plan*. As a result of a plan, the entity is able to continue it's purpose (that purpose obviously being to continue living). The "instructions" encoded into the plan allow a living thing to exist synergistically with entropy... Though the word "instructions" doesn't feel like it does justice to what is encoded.

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I am uncertain what kind of change we are talking about? If we mean change in the general sense of the word...then we could say change itself can change. To get more specific...there are different kinds of change. As I wrote earlier the DNA it LITERALLY changing 3,000,000 times per a second and that
    the change is not always consistent...probability is involved.

The fundamental laws of the universe themselves can change in accordance to the conditions. Physics breaks down before the big bang...there is no physical laws there!!! Meaning this territory does not belong to physicists, there are no math formulas to describe this state.

Then there are spiritual changes...a single instant in one's life can forever change their destiny. As well, changes of the mind! How fast would you say you are capable of changing your mind? Some people have difficulty doing this, because the patterns within their heart waves are caught it complex loops.

Since the question itself is vague I can only answer that not all waves are the same and from a SINGULAR POINT they can be changed radically. Until one can locate and FEEL that point they will have no possible means to change the waves long term patterns. We are talking about Logrythmic Attraction Waves that unfold intelligence and coordinate destiny!!!

Needless to say, this answer is a fraction of the whole. We will have to clarify later...as time and energy are being spent...and I am exhausted at the moment.

All reality is the void. The void is everywhere, within everything. Any purity is void, be it empty or full. There is no boundary and there is. If two things can reach a distance great enough they phase back into each others area...be it a parellal positional universe. The 'edge' of the universe that we might call boundary is the same 'edge' of the particle. It is the 7th dimension and painful to understand.

Repeat...the parellal repeats. They can only phase back into each other by resonant vibrations...a very complex subject. Again...the answer is a fraction. And I am zapped from working. I try to cover this more later.

Another way to put it is...how quick does GOD MODE get boring when playing a game like Doom are such? And if it doesn't get boring...it is because one is spiritually retarded and trapped in a mind/heart loop...stuck. Being stuck is the worst possible situation. Why would God want to be stuck?

I also said this differently earlier...to quote myself "...and nothing could be more boring then total control! When such is the case, there is no engagement whatsoever." We off course maintain total control unconsciously,
    else things might get out of hand!!! Nature has emergency powers...they always pop up at the right place and the right time.

I do not enjoy having power over others...I enjoy them having power over me!!! Its so much more fun!!! However, one extreme or the other both suck...the middle way is always best. That is why I often answer yes and no to most questions. If we were totally powerless...that wouldn't be much fun, either.

I never ever want control over others! It is dreadfully boring to say the least. Rather...I want to give them more control over themselves. Now that is fun...let reality splinter into a massive realm of endless self exploration!!!

Supposing you have your own website and I have my own. Now...I could visit your website or you could visit mine. Expand this idea... The 3-Fold Heaven, it is a Trip to try and cover all the bases of explanation. How do we gain control...without gaining control? Again...the answer is a fraction...

My Sifu use to tell me...have no expectations at all. Then he'd hit me!!!

The moment is both a coordinate of motion and a coordinate of being. Neglect one and the other suffers. If we are too worried about our future to notice the car is going to hit us...Bang. If we are too worried about the car to consider our future, we won't know where we are going.

Now is important, but when Now is dreadful, it is our nature to seek a better Now. We can only do that by planning. Every successful Investor has a good Now, and aims and making it better. The flower does not bloom immediately.

You are right...if we neglect to make our selfs at peace now we will suffer later. That is why Now is so important. There are only 2 thing more important then now...our purpose and our purpose...which will become Now.

Life is always a blessing...regardless of its form. It should never be taking for granted. The Daishonin would write repeatedly never to begrudge one's life and to treat each moment as if it is the last!

!!!

Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Note to anyone who reads this and is annoyed with the bandwidth caused the image, simply right-click your mouse and select "Block image from Imageshack"!!! (To return the image: right click the mouse and choose Veiw Image at IE Tab or Ext App) The band width will return to normal, and you will have the option of returning the image whenever you like. This will make reading easier!!!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  20. cheif Registered Member

about the mind portal:

does it have to be a wheel?

would a cylinder with the codes written on the inside work? Like, a big (empty) toilet paper roll, with the codes lining the inside at a slight slant?

would a mobius strip work (as just one long strip of code)?

have you experimented with computer visualizations? or does the resolution prove to be a hinderance?

21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

ATTENTION!!!

I have once again begun to spin the wheel. Its map is not current, but its better then nothing, and it contains parts of the years 2005-2006 of my life mapped into it. I will try to get myself up to-date as soon as I can. I will be spinning a minimum of 30 minutes a day.

I began the spinning again 2 days ago, and I wrote down my self-observation immediately thereafter, so the writing is fresh after the first spin. These reports might someday be useful in helping the world to assess what this is and how it affects one. Whether this is good or bad, the world should know. I will now provide the reports, as they will both begin at the same time.

I will be recording my observations honestly and save the observation database I build for myself. I will post two types of reports here publicly, so others can follow the development if they choose.

The first type of report is called a Trecena Report. It is a report that occurs every 13 days. The Trecena Report will just be some free words to describe my experience. If there is not much to say...it will be brief.

The second type of report is called a Uinal Report. It is a report that occurs every 20 days. The Uinal Report will focus on how my senses are affected and it will ask the same 3 questions every time.

Note that after 260 days, these two reports will occur at the same time again.

In order to separate the reports from the questions, answers, and general discussions that occur within this thread, I will begin the reports with large bold letters.

I will also try to provide at least 1 image of my work an every other page of the thread, keeping them small enough to save space and not cause any problems with bandwidth. I do this because I believe that pictures can communicate a great deal of information that words cannot. I believe they will help.

Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Trecena Observation #1 (0/13 day count)

Free Words:
    Yesterday I spun the wheel. It looked different then it has before, the symbols didn’t seem to be on a flat surface. In the past I have seen it do stranger things, but still I haven’t seen it like this. My eyes can follow the outer edges easier then ever before.

I notice one odd observation in particular. In the past I timed the spin a couple different times. It always stopped after approximately 7 minutes. This time the spin lasted 13 minutes. I spun one way, then the other to counter-balance the burn of light as it enters my eyes. This gives a total of 26 minutes of spin time. I am not going to jump to any conclusions about this, simply keep note of it.

During the Spin my mind goes in and out of thought. I suddenly feel like the Chinese Kid from enter the Dragon, who gets hit on the head by Bruce Lee for staring at the finger when I should be seeing the moon. I have been losing too much time, not looking where I should be.

As the wheel slows my mind stops. Memories of the year it holds return to me a little bit. Then mild flashes, nothing outstanding, but there nonetheless, return to my mind briefly. I feel a sense of loss; I have lost so much time. So much I feel I need to get done, I am overwhelmed. It seems impossible. I don’t know where I am.

At this moment I have sudden Déjà vu as I write this. I never did this before! Where is it coming from? It is not so important. I must get my tracks and then get on track. I am lost at the moment. I do not dream so much anymore, and my dreams that I remember fade away into ambiguity. Enough.

NOTE:I am shaving roughly every 3 days at this point in time.

Uinal Observation #1 (0/20 day count)

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -At the moment I feel a mixture of numbness and mild pain. Nothing unusual. I don’t feel very good. I can’t feel the subtle energies right now. No sense of Pranic energy, no sense of spirit. Aching here and there.

2. Hearing -At the moment my hearing is normal. Nothing notable.

3. Seeing -At the moment my eyes see normal. Once every week for maybe a second I see a shadow dance or a spark of energy.

4. Smelling -My sense of smell is barely functioning.

5. Tasting -My sense of taste is normal.

6. Intuitive -My sense of intuition is faint. I sense that at least it is there, though not very obvious.

7. Mental -My mind is foggy, unclear, mild headache. I am still able to operate and get work done. My ability to focus and see using my imagination is vague and hazy…I don’t see clearly what I think about. My memory is condensed.

8. Karmic -Virtually dead at the moment. I don’t feel what is right.

9. Universal -I can still feel some sense of connection to the universe, but I can’t make it out clearly.

10. Void -Its there, but it seems far away.

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

Lately, everything has been very normal. Routine. No outstanding experiences that deviate from the norm have occurred within the last several months.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

No. I haven’t been keeping track of anything. The days pass by unnoticed to the extent that they could be. I am not off track; I have no track to be off.

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

My routines are minimum. I work. That’s about it right now. I have very little structure I am operating under. Chaos. If there is a pattern, I am not aware of it as much as I could be.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I am not sure. My wife keeps telling me that there is more potential with other
    shapes, I have to agree. I suspect that it has to spin and show a spiral in order to display the nature geometrical patterns of attraction.

This is one of the ideas my wife has been telling me. I suspect that it is a good one. The difficulty is building the cylinder and the map that goes with it.
    It shouldn't be too hard, and I plan on experimenting with this and other shapes in the future when there is more time. I have already 23 different designs for wheels and other systems of information delivery. But that is a lot of work, and I have more then enough to do at the moment.

I will have to note the 23 designs later. Two very interesting designs that I think of right away...a wheel that is off center and angled...much like you mentioned above, and a crystal lens with dents and scratches in it to control how the light shines through it, to project a patterned image of light!!!

I did some calculating a few months ago and if I use a motor engine with a 3-foot circumference wheel to reach speeds of Mach 7 (roughly 50,000 RPM) at the outer rim, the wheel basically turns into a bomb with more blast then a gun. It would probably break down before reaching that speed, but if it didn't it would blow up and kill everyone within a close proximity. The best speed I can hope for is around Mach 3, and even that is seriously dangerous!!!
    :splat:

However...with a small crystal plate in a spinning cylinder with a light shining through it I can get tremendous speeds, easily more then 100,000 RPM without dangerous explosions. The image can be projected to hundreds of times the size for image perimeter speeds far beyond Mach 50!!!! :thumbsup:That is so fast it is mind boggling to imagine a map of one's life spinning as such. The affects would be amplified and pushed to a new limit. I am in no hurry, nor do I have the resources at this time.

There is more to this then I going to say here, I am emitting certain bits of information about this level of and types of spin for good reasons. I am sure you can understand. This is already giving far more then enough about alternative methods of information delivery!:shh:

It would not work the same. It would have an affect, but not the same type. The eyes would not get the information in the format that emulates natural attraction. This method is worth exploring, but it is far more limited. I do believe it has its values though.

I haven't had the chance, unfortunately. I see tremendous potential here. The resolution shouldn't be the biggest problem, though it is a problem. The bigger problem is screen refreshment rates, which are insanely slow compared to the smooth transition of real time. We might not catch that consciously, but our subconscious is much, much quicker! I will elaborate more on this later.

I will add that with a computer program to aid day tracking and printing of personalized code systems a lot of time could be saved. I have pondered this already a good deal. There is one subtle difference. When you draw a straight line by hand, every twitch and shake that deviates from that line contains special information that cannot be giving be a mechanical print out. Our subconscious, again, draws information that we consciously couldn't catch from these slight deviations.

Its a catch 22 situation. Light glimmers and streaks into powerful patterns with a laser accuracy printing of circles and curves...when those curves are spun. But, those laser accurate curves and signs will never contain certain information that is invaluable to the tapping process of the subconscious (I will have to elaborate on this more later, as well). I think both systems have their values and neither should be disregarded.

Thank You Once Again Chief,
    for you valuable and insightful questions!

With my Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008