The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Stryder,

”None of what I wrote were personal attacks directed at you, what I wrote is how you will be perceived by people, not caring about your perception to them itself however undermines them taking any seriousness in what you suggest. I mean how is somebody suppose to receive someone with a "I don't care" attitude.”

I am sorry. I think you are right. Your words sound genuine. As to my “I don’t care” attitude, let me clarify. I do care, but if I’m overly concerned that all people partake in this experiment, it would be wrong. I respect freedom. If you are not interested, why should I have a lesser opinion about you? There is no reason to. I do not have expectations of how people are supposed to be. I wish the best for everyone.

”I do only speak English, it's unfortunate I know, since it would be handy to speak other languages and get a better understanding of their cultures from my perspective. It however has little relevance to this thread.”

Not much, your right.

”As to my speciality, I would like to suggest I'm a student because no matter if you think you know it all, there is always something new to learn.”

I certainly agree. I don’t know it all. That’s why I spend so much of my time learning. It’s another one of those areas that cost me a lot of time. I suspect that all the knowledge is somehow there is a stage of perfection. I do believe that at some point we can actually run out of material (not that we are there now), that knowledge itself can go no further as it is perfected. Why else are we trying to perfect our knowledge of things?

"A wise man admits he knows nothing."

I enjoy this statement, too!
    Knowing about Nothing is a very important part about knowing about the rest of everything. What is nothing? Do we know? I certainly hope I can fully understand the nature of Nothing, or at least get closer to the truth.

“How on earth is someone suppose to comment about something that is not written to be understood? I mean we haven't even arrived even got to a point of substantiating a claim since currently the claim itself isn't defined (It's Ambiguous)”
    Okay, I need to make a claim then? A succinct theory or some sort that we can test if its wrong or not? I will meditate of some sort of test. Feel free to give a good suggestion.
    The claim to proof that I make, is that it readjust the eyes and they can perceive things otherwise not normally perceivable. The second claim is that it strengthens your memory and can cause mnemonic flashbacks. It would have to be tested on a lot of people, before we can disprove this claim entirely. Third claim, and this is a dead give-away to say the least, it can increase the experience of dreaming considerably, augmenting dreams more vividly when worked with. It is a powerful dream map. I dare say I am certain this test would yield positive results. Fourth Claim, what the hell is that energy coming out of people’s head’s. Fifth Claim, It helps one to organize their life and get more done with it. How would we test this fifth claim then? At the moment all I can do is make claims based on my own experiences. I believe there is a lot to investigate here.

”Currently I think you are Running too fast, you should learn to 'crawl' first. (This is the metaphoric of how a child first crawls before it can stand and then walk or run. You are like such a child trying to run with no motivational cognitive programming or muscle structure to even stand let alone run. If you want to truly get through to people what ever it is you are trying to explain, then slow down, move back to the first step of the ladder and take each step at a time rather than trying to jump to the top.)”

I am very sorry. You are right. I am going way too fast and need to crawl. My opening is over dramatic and based upon my own assumptions. It’s my nature to be like that, but I do catch myself when I can. Sorry.
    Maybe you can tell me what you think a good first step would be? As to the opening, I will soon edit it into a more modest and naïve stance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Man, man.. this looks way long. I am not gonna read it, I am gonna go relax and not get stressed out about this guys theories

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Over a bridge?:shrug:

Not a tall one but just high enough that whenever you fall and hit the ground it may knock some sense into you.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Exiled Registered Member

What is some of the benefits of the “Mind Portal”?

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Exiled,

The wheel is enshrouded in mystery. At the moment there is no proof as to what this does. All I can do is make a claim based on my own observations. I'll breifly write down what I have observed personally.

Benefit #1...Increased frequency of dreams. Increased clarity of dreams. Increased control of dreams. Increased vivid perception of dreams. Lucid dreaming. A means to dream mastery...as one gets better and better new possiblilities open up. Of all my observations, I am most certain about this one. It's almost too obvious to me and I have very little doubt that testing would prove otherwise!

Benefit #2...Augments memory access. You remember things better and quicker. It exercises the memory, one of society's primal assets. I can not be sure what the limit is here. At times it seems that the memory is working too good, giving a sensation that your awareness is spread out through time and not just here and now. I have observed many different interesting effects in conjunction with the memory, not just one.

Benenfit #3...Increased ability to focus the mind. This one also almost goes without saying. The whole act of putting a code together and focusing on it is already an exercise in focus.

Benefit #4...It stimulates the creative mind. I have observed that I start getting lots of ideas for new inventions when or shortly after working with it. You might say it is an inventing that invents inventors.

Benefit #5...Increased visual imaging. Your ability to visualize things increases dramaticly. A definite observation of mine. Mental pictures become crisp, colorful, and ultra-clear. They become increasingly dynamic. The mind becomes more capable of imaging the dynamics of multiple objects, it can orchestrate. The images are more potent and clear, not vague and fuzzy.
    They can be sustained for a longer amount of time, without wobbling into other thoughts and images.

Benefit #8...Increased mind control. Be the master of your mind, don't let it master you. Off course it doesn't happen over night, but I have observed that my ability to make my mind up desicively and stick to my desicion has increased.

Benefit #7...Increased physical prowless. You become physically faster and stronger because you can tune into and exert a limited control over your glands. I am tempted to go into fighting professionally to prove this, but it goes against my nature of not fighting.

Benefit #8...Increased interest in everything! The discipline of observing the details and overall pattern of life makes everything more interesting. You won't spend as much time being bored!!! Even the stuff we normally might perceive without interest becomes more interesting, such as brushing your teeth.

Nenfit #9...Accelerated learning. When one studys a subject with increased interest they will always get out/learn more from it then if they are not interested. Increased interest means you are going to learn faster!

Benefit #10...Increased arousal. I won't go into the details, except to say that the Mind Portal can be used as sex map.

Benefit #11...Increased ability to organize. The very act of making a code is organizing the mind. Using it allows one to see objectively what one has done. Then it is easier to see where mistakes or bad patterns of living are occuring. This then makes it harder to continue making those patterns or mistakes.

Benefit #12...Increased productivity. If any of the other benefits are eventually proven, this one goes without saying. Personally, I have observed that I am much more productive when working with the wheel.

Benefit #13...More energy. I have also observed that I way more energy when working with the wheel then not. Sometimes I even have too much energy.

These 13 benefits are the easiest to pin down. There are many other benefits, some of which are more esoteric and difficult to determine. I will give some examples of some of the more questionable benefits:

Questionable Benefit #1...Seeing energy! As the eyes become readjusted they gain the ability to see subtle energies. I can't be sure of what it is I see, but I do see it. I suspect that I have seen more of the visible portion of the electro-magnetic spetrum then normal. I have distinguished over 50 types of energy, I should probobly classify what I have seen. One of the most common is seeing vibrations coming out of people's heads, as if they are thinking. Why the head? My guess is that they are thinking.

Questionable Benefit #2...Increased sensitivity. The body becomes increasingly sensitive to the energy it begins to perceive. I can feel things that would normaly be to subtle to feel. The slightest vibration is detected...sensed. This off course means better SEX!

Questionable Benefit #3...Increased hearing and coordination of what is heard. I have observed that my sense of hearing is not the same, either. It seems better. My ability to listen to multiple converstions at once appears to be greater. Lots of interesting observations regards the sense of hearing.

Questionable Benefit #4....Increased taste and smell. I have also observed that sometimes my sense of smell becomes too good and I can smell many different things at once and gather information from this. As well, my sense of taste has experienced change too, though not as much. I have observed that I have tasted things without putting my tongue on them.

Questionable Benefit #5...A sense of Divinity. I feel things, my intuition seems highly refined. I feel a sense of ease, that everything is well planned out by Nature. I do not worry because of this.

Questionable Benefit #6...No fear of Death whatsoever!!! I have become fearless. I can't say for sure if this is one of the benefits, because my fearlessness occured immediately ofter a very spiritual experience. It might be, because that experience might be connected to the work I am doing with the wheel.

Questionable Benefit #7...Lots of things. I didn't list everything here. There are many things I have observed, a definite increase of curiousity. The list of benefits and questionalbe benefits could be expanded, but I believe this is enough for now.

A very important question to also ask, what are the down-falls, side effects.
    I will ask this first myself: since it should be asked. Not nearly as many that I can think of, but I give the ones I have observed.

Downfall #1...Periodical confusing. It can be confusing to see new energy for the first time. Your mind fills up with questions. No one can give answers. What am I seeing? The confusing moments come like waves...confusion...clarity...confusing...clarity. Each time a wave (time period) of confusion passes, a wave of increased clarity follows (its starting to make sense!!!...I understand this). As this goes on, the confusing waves become less frequent and less confusing.

Downfall #2...Difficulty describing what you see. It can be quite frustrating. It comes with the territory. Part of the reason it is hard to describe is that we haven't built a language to express these kind of experiences, many of which give a multi-dimensional sensation. This can make communication more difficult.

Downfall #3...Flat periods. I have observed periods of time when nothing is happening. Then it is difficult to continue, I am left asking myself if this is really doing anything. My mind wants to do other things, forget the disciplinary part. I might sit by and observe the spinning wheel and think...'Aaaaaahhhh this is stupid!' or 'I am getting bored here'. As I continue these flat periods become increasingly less frequent as things do change. Patients pays off.

Downfall #4...Controversy. This is going to most likely be a big one. People are going to get more and more divided about this thing as time goes on. This forum already shows indications of this possibility. It will eventually be a topic familar to every one. I am not just releasing this to America...this is the Internet after all.

Downfall #5...People are going to test your commitment. They will tell you that you are wasting your time. They will try to lead your life for you. There will be pressure to 'fit in'. Why try some thing new? It could be dangerous?

Downfall #6...It could be dangerous. It is experimental. That is the nature of some experiements. I know some people who get a headache after 30 seconds of watchng it spin. I suspect that their pyschological idea is that this is dangerous, and so their physiological responce conforms to this. Are humans so weak minded that a spinning time map is going to drive them mad? How weak must one be?
    My guess is these people don't have much grip on reality to begin with. For me there is no sense of danger. I can observe an intense speed rate for several hours and feel fine (or even better). I do not believe that watching a spinning object is going to drive me nuts, and it doesn't give me a headache. To me, this is spontaneous supersticious nonsense. But to one who believes it might drive them nuts, it probably will. My advice to any, start easy and see how far you can go. Increase the observation increments a little at a time.

Downfall #7...You are an your own if you start doing this. You are responible for the risk involved, (thats why its free). If that scares you, wait until others have provided some good evidence before making a descion to get involved or not. I will help as much as I can to answer questions, provide examples of code systems, and in whatever other way I can.

I am on the other side of the World, far away. At this time, the only contact you'll probably have with me is by internet. I will try my best to support and learn from anyone who does get involved.

There is no one on earth who is an authority on this expiremental new 'science'. It might very well be a new branch of science, don't know yet. That is what it is like at this time, I hope that the world will understand more about this in the future.

One last thing, if these Claims are proven and this thing booms it will do miracles for the economy. Stronger, smarter, more decisive, more productive, more creative, highly energetic people are going to have an easier time finding solutions to the world's many serious problems.

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Myles,

I am having difficulty uploading an example directly on to the Sciforum. I hope to remedy this in the future when its most convenient. One picture I wanted to post shows a person standing next to a full-sized map. The map has a 3-foot circumference.

I can mail you a PDF and you can store it on a CD, go to a copy shop, print one out (most standard USA copy shops charge about $4-5 US) and use it as you see fit. You can open it up with Adobe and check it out. You can do whatever you want with the PDF, give it away if you like, but just don't sell it.

No you won't get locked up. If anyone says that you will, they are flat out lying to you and misleading you with the fear of their own ignorance. There is no proof that this will make you go funny, it does not exist. THERE ARE NO LAWS FORBIDDEN THIS. You are a free person who can decide for yourself your own choices. Isn't Freedom Great?

Don't worry about big brother either. I would have been gone a while ago if they wanted that. Big brother might be watching, be if he is he's very interested. Our government is not as stupid as people say it is, it only appears that way at times. Its the collective intelligence of this world that is trying to survive, there are great minds at work. Fear will distort your opportunities.

If you get a copy and decide to begin I will try to provide you with a manual so you can learn how to encrypt your own code. I cannot give my code away, it would not serve your means. The least confusing code you can use is your own. You will also have the difficulty of building a wheel. Again, I would like to upload a picture of the wheel I built out of wood and a skate board. It should help give a good idea.

Building a wheel is not too difficult. The one I built spins for 13 minutes from one thrust. I intend to experiment with motor engines in the future, but I will be careful myself about it. I would recommend beginning with a hand-spun wheel. It is slower and gives more time to adjust. You can also print the calendar a little smaller and fix it to a bike wheel. Cut out the middle of the map (you don't need it anyway), take off a tire, tape it on, put the tire back on, spin.

The first challenge is quite difficult. The big question in you head will be "Am I wasting my time?". Don't expect anything over night. A weight trainer does not build a huge powerful body in one day. Some people have started seeing energy vibrating out of matter in as little as 2 weeks. I cannot guaranty things will happen so fast.

A bicycle wheel can speed things up. One very effective means to exercise the eyes is to draw a black and white checker board into its spiral pattern. The black white contrast jogs the max min wave receptors of the eyes, like stretching a rubber band to make it more flexible (or stretching the body for the same purpose). This pattern alone yields powerful effects and trains the eyes.

Do not under estimate color. I did at first.

Take your time, do not hurry. Work in small increments and slowly go from there. If things get too heavy, slow down or stop. I have taking a year long break only to continue later. Life is not alway simple, be patient with yourself. If you go too fast you will not make as much progress as you think- reality will change around you, warping and bending to your perception and confusing you as there suddenly becomes too many things of awareness happening too fast. If you don't even go at all you'll make no progress and your senses will probably stay the same for you.

You have to watch over your self, monitor your self, and represent yourself. So go easy and use with care. I cannot accept responsibility for your actions,
    I wouldn't want to if I could. I hope that you are a mature adult who is capable of taking good care of themselves and conducting their actions with consideration. If you are currently already uncertain about your own sanity, use extra, extra caution; or not at all. If you feel confident in yourself you are probably going to be fine.

To be fair, I will tell you I suspect this is a powerful force of nature we a dealing with here. I have no proof.

Because this is new you will need guts! If this scares you simply do not participate.

If by now you remain undeterred and want a copy, email me at Jozen-Bo@hotmail.com and write "Want a copy". I will send you back an email with the PDF attached to it. I will not share any information about who I have giving this to. Nor will I pick and choose, if anyone mails me "Want a copy" I will send them one. Once you have the PDF, its yours.

To Everyone Else,
    I will be happy to respond to thoughtful and considerate questions.

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

What's in those small white circles on the outer black ring?

13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

In La' Kech (I am another you)

Ok. I'm back.
    When the map converged within my head, I drew it up by hand. It didn't take long for me to realize that drawing it by hand is difficult and time-consuming. It didn't have a seal then. So I used an auto-CAD program to draw it so I could print it out with ease. It didn't settle well on the eyes without a sort of frame- I am also an Artist (at least everyone I know tells me that I am). I wanted a feel of balance. I gave the map a frame, a seal, and I wanted that to be relaxeing and simple to look at.

I could use Monday, Tuesday, etc. That time system is almost dead to me. Plus the days change each year, and this would make the calendar obselete if I used Gregorian Day names. I wanted to avoid using letters and dates, I wanted a universal system that any culture could use. Not every culture on earth goes by the gregorian system of time keeping.

The Mind Portal has a lot to do with the Mayan Calendar. I was able to put together its grid because I had been exposed to a 13 times 28 time mapping system by modern mayan study. Even before I learned that all time contains spiral geometry from studying the science of Chaos, I intuitively knew it did. I wasn't to happy to see the mayan system looking like nothing more then a gregorian calendar with different units. So I made my own. I then quickly realized that I had made some kind of door.

I study everything, I am extremely fond of Tanra and Yoga. I've been involved and practicing for some time. I also am very fond of studying anceint cultures (and history)...for example the Mayan's. They are inspiring. How did these 'primitive' people have a star map giving accurate measurements? How did they know the constant of the speed of light before we did? How did they get light to shine through a rock every certain day of the year at one of their famous temples? Where did they go?

The mayans are not the only anceint culture riddled in mystery. Anceint cultures all over the world showed signs indicating that they had more figured out then at first it seemed. Take the Egyptians for an example. Any one who has done a serious study won't disagree with me!

I am a freind of José Argüelles, we have personally met and exchanged words of warmth. I have read one of his books and want to read more. He is brilliant and difficult to understand. He has done an intensive study of the mayan culture, going personally to South America to see first hand. He has a PHD in Art and has decoded much meaning from their sites and more importantly brought interest to the north america and the rest of the world. His findings do not match up with the time-keepers, but that is not so important.

He has initiated something called the Dreamspell and it has boomed. Just type it in google...you'll see. I used the symbols from his Dreamspell for the days of the week. He gets the credit for this one. Those are symbols exumed by him. I could of used the standard chakric symbols also, because they are geometric, but these ones are simpler and for some reason I think they work better. Each symbol corresponds to a Chakra:

Dali-Crown Chakra
    Seli-Root Chakra
    Gamma-Third Eye
    Kali-2nd Chakra
    Alpha-Throat Chakra
    Limi-Solar Plexus Chakra
    Silio-Heart Chakra

Every year I have to reset their Monday-Sunday values in my head so they to match the gregorian week. One year Dali is Monday, the next it is Tuesday. I disdain the gregorian time system. It is neither logical nor thoughtfully conceived. Deci is for 10, not 12 (as in december)! It is total goo goo nonsense to me. I only use it because I have to, our world time stucture is based in a nonsense time system. No wonder its such a mess.

By now it should be clear that my background is steeped in the mystics of life. My parents are both Buddhists of the SGI, I grew up learning and practising Buddhism (ever hear of Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo?). I have studied the sutras very carefully. I take all religion very serious. I half-finnished the bible (gotta get back to that when there is time). I need a Baga-vidha and a Koran. I have been fortunate enough to read even a few verses of the vedas. Native American Shamanism is also interesting and I want to learn more about it when there is time.
    Tao, Zen, and the I-ching are very familar to me. Part of my name is derived from Zenjo-Gedas. It is anceint Japenese...Zen means concentration and Jo means a single point. Bo means preist or practioner. Gedas is unity.

Philosophy is a diet to me. Want to know one of the hardest books to read in the world? Its called 'The dynamics of time and space' and its pure philosphy from beginning to end. Its hard to imagine a human wrote it!
    Philosphical genius is harder to follow and understand then physics. Painting a painting is more exhuasting then solving formulas. I'm spread out, I do both, but neither are as good as they could of been done if I just did one.

The list of areas I have studied goes on, it is quite long. Macrobiotics has been a big influence. My mother taught it to me, providing me with books from George Osawa. We live in a polar reality, yin-yang, day-night, male-female, left-right, up-down, plus-minus, 0-1 (the binary language code of our computer's has its roots in a German who studied Macrobiotic yin-yang principles and applied it to the structure of the world's first computer), life-death, in-out, etc..etc. Dualistic thinking can only distort the real picture- I complement my thoughts.

As I see it, the 3 sacred forms of knowledge are Science, Religion, and Art. We need all 3 if we are going to have a chance at truely understanding who we are. One of Einstien's famous quotes is "science without religion is lame and religon without science is blind". To this I add "Science and Religion without Art is ugly".

This should answer your question Avatar. There is off course more to the seal then the 28 white circles (the pattern of the 7 days appears 4 times...North...East....South...West). The days can also be divide in many other ways...for example: four 91-day regions representing the 4 seasons.

I have also included a little bit of background about myself because I believe it should help give a picture where I am coming from- and I see it as related to the subject of the Mind Portal, since I developed it- my background is connected to it. It is a combination of Religions, Sciences, and Art. Those are its 3 big keys.

It has many, many keys (I already made a list). I think it is important to note here that in order to get in to it, you have to get into life. Without rich experiences the portal won't open. Body, Mind, and Spirit must all 3 be developed. If any of these 3 areas are lagging, the others will suffer as well.

Also I might add, people have displayed the tendency to think it puts your thoughts on the moon (metaphor) or in outer space, to the contrary- when used correctly it puts you in the world more then you already are while simultaneously taking you out of it. Its like being in two places at once.

I am thankful for the critisim and help you and others have provided. I need to seperate my scientific statements from my unprooven beliefs. I cannot let my passion carry me away. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by it. I consider everyone I meet and speak with to be my teacher. I hope this helps the reader to understand better what this Portal is and where it comes from.

Best Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  14. cheif Registered Member

The following are a series of comments I have to some select phrases I've read in the thread so far (note: I haven't read most of page 2, and I must go to sleep soon).

"It speeds up human evolution tremendously"

Biological evolution is pretty much over thanks to the realization and revolution against survival of the fittest. This human evolution since then has been status-quo evolution, meaning, incremental behavioral changes accepted by a whole population, rather than biological changes. Once a population can forget the novelty of the new, and accept it as truth, it is a part of our status quo... This Mind Portal is probably too novel to be accepted as status quo any time in the near future.

"sour remarks will invite intense misfortune to your homes!"

He means "Doing bad things will cause bad things to happen to you," i.e., karma. Which, if you give in to Jozen's circular logic and suggestion, is getting more intense, hence the 'intense misfortune' bit.

As an aside, the internet has enough people being ignorant and hurtful to strangers, and I'd appreciate it if people posting could keep that to a minimum.

"...the universe can send a billion different things at us to wipe us out...no justification needed!!!"

The universe can (and is) destroying us in an infinite number of ways at every given moment (mostly at every given ALTERNATE moment). That's an easy extrapolation once you understand the repercussions of the Many-worlds interpretation (wikipedia). The primary reason your universe has not imploded yet is primarily because you are there to watch it (collapsing the wave of quantum probability).

"Soon, the elite who are 'running' this world will have to make a choice...share or die!!!"

Western civilization is (at least politically and socio-economically) on the verge of collapse (shouldn't be a surprise to those who have been keeping up on national and world events).

"If you could see the pranic energy of humans you'd see a tree with roots extending into the earth and branches into the cosmos."

Consider a population of 50 humans in 2 dimensions (an x/y grid, also called a cartesian plane). Consider X as 'location in 3 dimensional space' and Y is 'time'.

At first, all of the humans are in relatively the same spot, so you have a tight clump in a horizontal line. As time goes on (up on the Y axis), each human moves around, so locations deviate more and more. So you start seeing points appearing further and further apart. If you draw a line from where a human is at one point in time to the next, you end up seeing a tree shape growing up.

Now consider that some humans 'die', ceasing their travel in time. so their line just stops. These are the ends of branches on the tree. Also, consider that some humans erupt from other humans, creating branches in this tree as time goes up.

"The world is a very big place....the internet is wonderful..."

The internet is like a conductive wire of thought between the minds of distant people. It's the best and most accurate means of contemporary (meaning: present-day-accessible) telepathy across vast distances. Some people are interested in that, and others are not... I'm here because I think that even if it turns out that Jozen-Bo is a total crack-pot, I'm not afraid of exploring whatever truth his mind might hold. If it is just gibberish, I'll accept it as such. But please, again, refrain from hurtful ignorance.

"Einstein once told me in a dream "life in one dogmatic enigma". Why would he say that to me?"

A (higher) being once told me in a dream that I was "pitifully adequate." I've taken it as advice to build humility, while at the same time meaning that I'm not adequate unless I have the support of others (their pity). Sadly, I haven't yet discovered the capacity in myself to effectively win the support of others, which I consider pitiful. Also, the purpose I've determined of my life is not complementary to winning the pity of others, but in raising their adequacy.

Perhaps the advice you were given is also wrapped in meaning. Perhaps the fact that it was Einstein (a scientist known for exposing enigmas in our universe), discussing dogma, has some major relevance.

"Our thoughts are our future!"

A wise (and competitive) old friend of mine told me that "You've already won. Now you just have to show everyone how you did it."

Its like when your P.E. coach tells you that the best way to make a basket is to "visualize yourself making the basket."

I believe it has to do with quantum physics, specifically, double slit experiment (google that). In a sense, you can observe the future, and force it to happen in a certain way, negating the opportunity for randomness from waves. You just have to look through your mind's eye. Build the scene of the future with your imagination, correct it and focus it with your logical mind, and see it with your mind's eye.

Stryder: "Definitive rather than Ambiguous"

He has a point Jozen-Bo. Accept it. Pain is best teacher. Don't fling harsh words in response, it's bad karma. Don't build yourself back up with arrogant banter, it weakens the lesson, and hurts the stature of your discussion.

You do not need to defend yourself once you understand that he is right too. And once you understand how he is right, and how you are wrong, you can change for the better.

(It's good to see you become more composed as posts go on.)

"Pranic energy hasn't been proven has it? Do you expect me to prove that, too? That is a lot you are asking of me."

Do you have a resource for learning about Pranic energy?

Stryder: "How on earth is someone suppose to comment about something that is not written to be understood?"

Jozen-Bo, I think we would appreciate a map of your thought process describing this mind portal. A list at the very least, with definitions for the bullet points. Yes, it will take a long time. We have time, and so do you.

15. cheif Registered Member

more responses to a few statements:

"Downfall #2...Difficulty describing what you see. It can be quite frustrating. It comes with the territory. Part of the reason it is hard to describe is that we haven't built a language to express these kind of experiences, many of which give a multi-dimensional sensation. This can make communication more difficult."

The small amount of research I've done into sanskrit has proven that it has many eloquent words to explain the metaphysical. For example, "Sidhi", which is the result of training multiple senses to synergistically produce additional extra-sensory perceptive senses (including, and beyond telepathy). Or satya, which comes to mind when I consider discussions like this. If you haven't yet, you should take a look at sanskrit, and see if it can help you bring definitions to at least the smaller parts of the mind portal.

Although based on your last post, you probably have. Do you have any sanskrit concepts you can share that would be particularly helpful in understanding the source or usage of the mind portal? If there are, could you spend a moment to define them in context?

As an aside, do you know of any good web resources to study Sanskrit (apart from wikipedia)?

"The first challenge is quite difficult. The big question in you head will be "Am I wasting my time?". Don't expect anything over night."

What compelled you to keep going? What compelled you to start?

16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Cheif,

"The small amount of research I've done into sanskrit has proven that it has many eloquent words to explain the metaphysical. For example, "Sidhi", which is the result of training multiple senses to synergistically produce additional extra-sensory perceptive senses (including, and beyond telepathy). Or satya, which comes to mind when I consider discussions like this. If you haven't yet, you should take a look at sanskrit, and see if it can help you bring definitions to at least the smaller parts of the mind portal."

I will built a definition base, and maybe get closer to abridging and providing better explanations. I am aware that sanskript is a very powerful language, of the 8 languages I intend to study if I can forage the time, sanksript is definately one of them. (Only six more to go)

"Although based on your last post, you probably have. Do you have any sanskrit concepts you can share that would be particularly helpful in understanding the source or usage of the mind portal? If there are, could you spend a moment to define them in context?"

Your right, I do. Give me some time and I will look over my notes and scour my mind for them. Immediately what comes to my mind are many words of anceint Japanese used to describe Buddhism. Words such as esho-funai, meaning oneness of life and its enviroment. I will put together a list of the unusual words (non-english) I am currently accessing in my thinking process, provide their source and meaning, and post the most relevent ones (there are so many I would have to write a small dictionary to include them all).
    At the moment my mind is a little distracted, as my wife told me only moments ago that she is pregnent.

"As an aside, do you know of any good web resources to study Sanskrit (apart from wikipedia)?"

I have just taking those first baby steps myself. The sankript alphabet is contained with my code. But I do not know enough about it to have a converstion in it. I am constantly juggling time, when to do what and why. Work and marriage exerts a sizeble tax on my time. Here are a few sites worth investigating (note that there are many more):

www.sanskritstudies.org

www.languageinindia.com

sanskrit.gde.to

"The first challenge is quite difficult. The big question in you head will be "Am I wasting my time?". Don't expect anything over night."

"What compelled you to keep going? What compelled you to start?"

This is a very good question. I will start by answering the second part of the question, then the first.

Throughout my life as a child the adults who educated me and surrounded me one way or another all continously told me I was exceptionally bright...a genius. Thats what I grew up hearing, it is part of the foundation I am built upon.

Testing revealed that I had a gift for geometry that, as the testing person put it, "one in a billion or less, in the over 20 years of my profession of testing minds not a single one has pulled off what you just did, I am dumbfounded". How does hearing this effect a child?

The state wanted to know more about me, I underwent pyschological evaluatation for the next 2 years by one of the leading pyschologists of the north west. At the end of our visits he basically implied I should be a scientist and gave me a very important book. Some of my professors (and almost all of my middle school to high school teachers as well) also nudged me in that direction, saying I should attend the leading acedmic schools of America. I went into architecture.

I moved away from America into a foreign country where my ability to speak was very limited. I was isolated from normal visits and conversations. So I read, finding company in books. I wanted the most out of my time, I had been brought with the impression that I was obliged to do something of great value for the world. So I began to make time maps to observe what I was doing with my time. I make maps for a living, I have been making maps ever since I was little. It was a natural development for me.

I was unsatisfied with Gregorian Calendars and their lack of representing time how it is. I began first with circular maps of rings. Then I wanted to make a map to see how my spiritual developement was coming along. With that thought in mind I made a spiral. Having recently studied a good deal about the mayan time system, I immediately realized if the spiral goes around itself 13 times and is divided by 28 cocentric lines I had one year (minus 1 day).

I the drew out the first portal. Afterwards I looked at it and quickly realized it had tremenoudous potential. It was just a feeling, intuition. I put it to the side for a while.

A few monthes later I moved to a bigger city and spent 3 hours a day commuting to work. At this time I read 3 very important books. The first was the book given to me 12 years earlier by the pyschologist who evaluated me.

Chaos, by James Gleick is a must read for anyone! It opened my eyes over and over again. Suddenly the clouds took on new life, the rivers, snowflakes, everything.
    The second book: The Courage to Create, by Rollo May. He is a brilliant gift to our world. Years ago I found his book forgotten on a rainy day on the sidewalk, crinkled and warped. I kept it anyway (maybe I was meant to have it I thought).
    The third book is something of a mystery: The Handbook for a new Paradigm, has no author. It was like reading something aliens provided us. I had to reread every paragraph of the book 3 to 5 times in order to understand it.

The knowledge of these 3 books perculated in my head and when I returned to the Mind Portal I had a blast of new insight. The pattern was becoming clear.

I could see how it all worked into each other, everything that is connected
    to the Portal. I then knew I had to test it. I mapped it out on AutoCAD and printed the first full sized Portal, but I couldn't write on it, so I printed a second and began to compound a code.

During this time, time warped and tripped as never before. There was an entire week where each second I felt million of billions of years passing by. I felt like I was on a rocket ship. The code was finnished and I began to use it. I had came too far to stop now.

I had no wheel at the time. Only a bicyle which was too small for the full map. So I made other patterns into smaller maps and fixed them to the bike. I would then sit and observe.

I would remind myself when things got slow that reality is made of waves. At the crest things are happening, at the bough they aren't. Everytime something would happen it spurred me to go further.
    I won't go into details at this time, but I stopped for 1 year. I knew that I could not stop entirely, too much curiousity, too many new questions came with new insights.

So now I have evolved the first code into the second. It should be 3000 times more powerful then the first when I begin to use it. Its 120 page definition base gives no directions how to use it, only definitions. The directions are stored in my mind, safe.

I forsee 13 steps in this process, 13 evolutions of the code. The last 3 cannot be completed in this life, but in death.

So...why do I continue? I have seen too much not to. This 'calendar' allows me to see the energies that determine massive patterns all over the world and to change those patterns by thought. I can see the energy mixing at the most subtle levels, and how they determine everything.

Fear is a real killer. If I could use it to release madness into the mix and screw our precious earth up, so could anyone (if they know how coding works), so I am setting up a screen to prevent the wrong people from using this or even desiring to have it. Setting up the screen is quite easy, tell the truth as I understand it. If one can get pass the screen, my guess (it is a guess) is that they are ready to have it.

I am not concerned that the wrong people can get a hold of this, they will have an instinct keeping them at bay in the first place. If someone does manage bring bad intent into the spin of things, it will surely ruin them. This goes for fear as well. Eventually, it will be distributed, since it is impossible to misuse. I am moving slowly with the development for now, I know enough to know I could be wrong, so I'm being cautious.

At this point in play there are many resaons to go on. The biggest of all, is God. She spoke to me, saying only one word...her name. With that one word she said everything. It is still vibrating in me and unwinding like a clockwork. That's why I say I am ticking.

Funny thing...I started saying things in sanksript afterwards that I didn't understand myself. The words came without effort...Tam Tam Tuminata...Sundhari Sinyadha... They vibrated and resonated, it didn't sound like my voice. I didn't say much, but I wrote it down before I forgot. I have an idea what the second part means...Goddess Void...or such. I looked it up days after saying it because I wanted to know what I said. I still don't know what the first part means...Tam Tam Tuminata? (Maybe it's a name)

The world turned gray (literally) for two weeks after this. It was the most perfect voice I have ever heard. I wanted to die and go there. But I am to remain here and do what I can, struggling with my own limits. I am here for a reason.

As of now my senses are fairly normal. I have drifted off track for over a year now. I no longer see much energy, only a little here and there. My 2nd code is complete and I will now resume.

Cheif, I'm giving you staightforward answers, I only talk about this as I do because I believe you can understand it. I am skipping through the science and descibing what happened from my perspective.

Just because my own code is composed of 13 evolutions doesn't means that it is the perfect approach. Its just my approach. I also have a dream map without a definition base and a divinition map in the process of being developed. 3 maps. To be honest, I'm alot like Morpheas in the Matrix Movie, looking for people who hopefully can grasp my words and exceed in awareness.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  17. cheif Registered Member

"Cheif, I'm giving you staightforward answers, I only talk about this as I do because I believe you can understand it. I am skipping through the science and descibing what happened from my perspective."

I appreciate that. In truth, I'm not certain I could follow to much indirect science at the time being... Time has sped up around me recently and I have not been able to right myself in the torrent. My mind feels dull, tonight especially. Like dry clay. I find shared experience is an easier path to knowledge and understanding than provable and logically deep abstractions.

Thanks.

"To be honest, I'm alot like Morpheas in the Matrix Movie, looking for people who hopefully can grasp my words and exceed in awareness."

I am a teacher. With software engineering, I seek to build tools that will awaken mankind to itself. I know I wont succeed in my pure goals on my own, or even in my life time. I feel it. Which is why I also have a need to teach: to spread what I can of my consciousness to others, with the hope that they too will feel the goal, and stumble upon the path, as extensions of me (and extensions of everything). It's a hard thing to try to explain without sounding crazy.

---

About the mind portal-

Since I heard you mention it, I've understood it as a tool for the imagination, where the imagination could be considered the playground (and workshop) of the mind.

I have more thoughts, but they aren't fluid tonight. I'll post later.

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

"Do you have a resource for learning about Pranic energy?"

One of the best resources that comes to my mind is: The Jewel in the Lotus

The book walks you through 12 steps of meditation on how to activate and locate the feel of prana. Even the first 2 steps are powerful enough to allow you to find the feeling of it. Its like feeling your soul or something (just a description). I have been able to move the energy in my body by breath & visualization as far up as to my heart. If I have a pain below my heart I can eradicate it immediately by doing this.

Getting past the heart is harder and takes more time and discipline. As I tend to get massive results with very little input, I should resume a more regular course.

There are off course many books about it. Some are very technical and hard to follow, others are very vague and give only 1 technique. The Jewel in the Lotus is right in the middle. Its good beginner material.

"I am a teacher. With software engineering, I seek to build tools that will awaken mankind to itself. I know I wont succeed in my pure goals on my own, or even in my life time. I feel it. Which is why I also have a need to teach: to spread what I can of my consciousness to others, with the hope that they too will feel the goal, and stumble upon the path, as extensions of me (and extensions of everything). It's a hard thing to try to explain without sounding crazy."

I have had visions of new operating systems that navigate with blasting speed through the internet. It has a lot to do with the operating system. You could zoom through an internet picture tunnel and scour it more thoroughly in less time. I wonder if it can be done?

My father is also a computer engineer, he toys with the hardware as much as the software. Microsoft offered him roughly $500,000 dollars to work for them but he didn't take the offer. He might be interesting for you to talk to about this.

As to your teaching, its nature sounds philosophic? A lot of what I am saying
    sounds differently to someone who has done a massive study in philosophy as well a broad study overall. I am curious about the subjects you yourself have investigated.

Philosophy has the ability to ponder the metaphysical nature of reality. Then
    it is metaphysical philosophy, and if philosophy is a massive ocean of cultural
    thought then metaphysical philosophy is staggering.

"With software engineering, I seek to build tools that will awaken mankind to itself."

What sort of tools do you envision that will help awaken humanity to its highest potential?

"Since I heard you mention it, I've understood it as a tool for the imagination, where the imagination could be considered the playground (and workshop) of the mind."

Yes. That is correct. It can be used to access and refine the virtual reality
    of our imaginations. You can go inside you head and make a reality that is just like this one, except that it clearer. I don't know how to control it at this point it time, once I got there I was confronted by some deep region of my own mind that booted me out...access denied. But I did get in in the first place.

It is much like a dream. But it cannot qualify that name, because I was wide awake and a dream has never substantiated itself to a degree that is was like the waking world.

Before beginning the year-long experiment to fill a code and spin it I made a list a long time ago of the things it might possibly be:
    "What is this?
    A calendar, map, attractor, portal, tunnel, rift, compass, game, ledger, reflection, space, spiral, sign, movement, gateway, journey, time 'machine', memory, guide, path, door, year, projection, paradigm, adventure, discovery, creation, act, art, key, myth, quest, bridge, potential, tool, canvas, picture, extension, immortal trace, trip, pulse, breach, amplifier, image, vision, sequence, idea, testimony, language, power, and phenomena are just a few ways to identify this ‘calendar’."

Perhaps you have more questions?

I also wrote a book and a manual about it. I thought I might quote the intro of it:

"Where as normal calendars present a limited outlook and a general guide for planning- this one shakes the foundations to their limits. If it could be summarized as a calendar (which it can’t), it’d be the most powerful calendar on earth. Why. Because it becomes a part of you as you become what you will.
    This is a graph calendar that displays an entire year on a single canvas to simultaneously show the cycles in time and the expansion or contraction (depending on the direction) of time. It can be used for many different things- tracking events, planning, meditation, mantras, coordinating developments, experiencing more control of time, and much more. It is basically a time control device, if used as one. What is it to you and what you make out of it is yours to decide. You may find that your decision upgrades itself, changing in time.
    This mystic canvas is not a perfect system- it is flawed with purpose. Otherwise it couldn’t evolve and change. It is the system of perfecting the moment and life of the artist of life. One can say it is perfectly flawed or flawlessly imperfect. I do not claim it a supreme or subordinate system- it is not even confined to the simple word ‘system’ as a descriptor. It grows, changes, adapts, moves, evolves, and exists in the quantum vibrations where matter, desire, and spirit fuse in essence."

I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'll be happy to answer any questions when I can.

Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

19. cheif Registered Member

"I have had visions of new operating systems that navigate with blasting speed through the internet. It has a lot to do with the operating system. You could zoom through an internet picture tunnel and scour it more thoroughly in less time. I wonder if it can be done?"

It's being done right now. Google. I've actually heard they're building a web-based OS, though thats just something i've picked up from people who know people who know people who work at google, so it could be a misinterpretation.

"As to your teaching, its nature sounds philosophic? A lot of what I am saying
    sounds differently to someone who has done a massive study in philosophy as well a broad study overall. I am curious about the subjects you yourself have investigated."

There have been books written with names like 'the zen of programming' and 'the tao of programming'. They are centered around a very deep and astonishing feature of programming: when you program, you are playing god, and thus the patterns of our universe become known to you. It has to do with what I've heard called 'letting the system expose itself.' But that is a topic for another thread.

"What sort of tools do you envision that will help awaken humanity to its highest potential?"

The concept I'm considering right now is user-personalized "mobile" voting software. It's a merger of pollster application and social networking site on a mobile phone. Heavy data mining management of user info and 'vote' info, with a ubiquitous (read: very well ported, scalable, and very cheap) mobile client. I want to be able to ask a question (from any phone), have a thousand people answer it within a few minutes, and see the results of that wave of response in the form of easily digestible statistics and charts/graphs, with emphasis placed on the personality and interests of the person reading the answer.

For example: "what should I be when I grow up?" could be answered: "21% of people with incomes > $80 (US) say 'teacher', 50% of mothers say 'whatever makes you happy', etc..." for me, but with different results emphasized for you. The system's algorithms organize what is statistically relevant to you based on your personal profile. You can also view the results from another profile to see the same question from a different perspective. The questions and responses are arbitrary, and the system should be able to parse human language to logically combine answers that users type in themselves (some interesting AI needed here). In addition the the mobile client, there should also be a web based client, with probably more functionality exposed than the mobile client.

That is about as close to a general collective consciousness as I can see in the contemporary world... Once we have close to that level of consciousness, I believe we can seriously start tackling large-scale issues like education, poverty, fair distribution of wealth, sustainability, synergy from job distribution, etc. And once those issues are solved, the next ones will make themselves known... The next ones being might be: How will mankind be able to escape earth and live on other planets? How will we survive with (or without) other sentient beings in our universe?

Right now man kind is like a collection of single-cell organisms limited to a very specific environment. I want to see us organize into specialized organs, synergistically become greater than the sum of our parts, and extend into new frontiers. Education is the answer. Information is the key. I want to play a part in building the information infrastructure to facilitate it.

I've found myself working as a software engineer at a mobile software company in silicon valley. Thus far, people in positions of power have heard my idea (at least part of it) and either shaken their heads no, or asked how we could make any money with such an application that would be no doubt very costly to develop.

-cheif

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  20. cheif Registered Member

Here's what I understand of the mind portal thus far. Stop me if I'm wrong.

Step 1: Generate a personally meaningful code that comprehensively describes your life. The code's symbols should be simple, orthogonal, readable, and scalable on a rectangle. Color is important since it is loaded with meaning. The code MUST be personal and meaningful.
    Step 2: Describe a year of your life using these symbols, where each day should be represented by a single symbol.
    Step 3: Put the symbols in the spiraling wheel (first one on the inside, spiraling out?)
    Step 4: Spin the wheel while reading the symbols. The reading will be done like a pin reading a record, or a laster reading a CD, or a magnetic head reading a hard disk.
    Step 5: Try to take the meaning of each symbol as it speeds past. If the symbols chosen are truly meaningful, then conscious awareness of what each symbol will not be important, since your mind will evoke the meaning without your conscious mind.

I'm sure I missed a few steps.

Expected mundane effects of reading the wheel:
    1. As you read the symbols, at the very least, the "rhythm" of your life should become apparent.
    2. The process is good exercise for the mind, as it requires fast pattern recognition that is both mental and manual. Repeatedly reading the portal will probably enhance your short and long term memory, wit, and subsequently, problem solving skills.
    3. The process of building the code beforehand should be spiritual in itself, as you reflect on your life, and possible realize the short term impermanence. That same understanding of impermanence might bring about positive attitude changes, in the same way one might change after a near-death experience, or the loss of a close loved one. Reading the code should re-enforce any such emotions.
    4. The amount of thinking you do on how you lived your life in the given year will undoubtedly improve the current year of life you are living.
    5. Possibly nausea.

Potential mind-specific effects (seen in mental experiments, no actual testing done)
    1. Your mind realizes the pattern of your life in the same way it realizes the pattern of a song. The process of spinning the wheel might be similarly enjoyable to listening to music.
    2. Your mind unconsciously builds an explore-able object in your mind that is an abstraction of the meaning of the entire wheel (built in the imagination, constructed from logic parsed from the wheel, viewed by the 3rd eye). This object can be mentally held and manipulated (with practice and focus), allowing deeper exploration and understanding of the meaning that was encoded in the wheel.

The process can be applied to not just a calendar perspective of your life, but a problem at work, a school subject, your relationship with another being, etc... the trick is writing a meaningful code to describe the relationship.

So what are the fundamental codes that you've discovered need to be addressed by the practitioner as a starting point? Is there a common pattern you've been able to decipher? Or is each instruction set completely different per wheel? Or are similarities based on the individual practitioner?

21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

To Cheif,

"A wise (and competitive) old friend of mine told me that "You've already won. Now you just have to show everyone how you did it."

This statement is echoing in my head louder then most! It's one of the best statements I've ever heard!

"Time has sped up around me recently and I have not been able to right myself in the torrent."

I have so much experience with this. Everyone does to some extent or another. Objective and subjective time...So many different types of time. I've had entire weeks pass by in what seemed to be 2 or 3 hours. At others times 1 or 2 minutes seems like 1 or 2 hours. My personal peak was when I put the first code together...I could feel billions of years passing me by each second.

Everything follows a wave pattern. Even our clarity of thought moves in and out of waves. Moments of great clarity and insight can easily be followed by muddled confusion...often times they lead right to it and new questions develop from new awareness. When things are confusion...usually your subconscious is sorting heavy amounts of knowledge into a means to conduct that knowledge.

"There have been books written with names like 'the zen of programming' and 'the tao of programming'. They are centered around a very deep and astonishing feature of programming: when you program, you are playing god, and thus the patterns of our universe become known to you. It has to do with what I've heard called 'letting the system expose itself.' But that is a topic for another thread."

The founder of the computer binary code used, studied, and applied the principles of Macrobiotics...Yin and Yang. Is is unfortunate that many underestimate the value of such knowledge.
    About these books on programming, I would like to learn more. Can you recommend a a good book to get me started?

"The concept I'm considering right now is user-personalized "mobile" voting software. It's a merger of pollster application and social networking site on a mobile phone. Heavy data mining management of user info and 'vote' info, with a ubiquitous (read: very well ported, scalable, and very cheap) mobile client. I want to be able to ask a question (from any phone), have a thousand people answer it within a few minutes, and see the results of that wave of response in the form of easily digestible statistics and charts/graphs, with e
    emphasis placed on the personality and interests of the person reading the answer."

I think this would be a business man's dream come true. It would certainly change the way business is done. I think it would also make people feel more that they are part of a whole and not so isolated.

"That is about as close to a general collective consciousness as I can see in the contemporary world... Once we have close to that level of consciousness, I believe we can seriously start tackling large-scale issues like education, poverty, fair distribution of wealth, sustainability, synergy from job distribution, etc. And once those issues are solved, the next ones will make themselves known... The next ones being might be: How will mankind be able to escape earth and live on other planets? How will we survive with (or without) other sentient beings in our universe?"

"Right now man kind is like a collection of single-cell organisms limited to a very specific environment. I want to see us organize into specialized organs, synergistically become greater than the sum of our parts, and extend into new frontiers. Education is the answer. Information is the key. I want to play a part in building the information infrastructure to facilitate it."

I am personally placing 'errors' in place in conjunction and preponderance of the rest of humanities (till the very end) development in mind. We will not be allowed to venture out or in unless we can make a big step fast, universal intelligence is way beyond human intelligence...our intelligence has more to do with our heart rythyms then 99.9999% of people are fully aware of. The mind is clever and tricky. The heart is genius!!!
    Honestly...I can say I feel like a visitor in this planet, as though I come from some timeless place and I am already done with evolution. Its like role playing being here.

Everything is placed perfectly where it is...timing is important. Many of these problems will melt like due in the sun when our collective consciousness reaches a certain point. We even stand a chance to make the biggest evolutionary step in the universe...we (as in the collective intelligence of earth) are closer then we realize. We have the pieces of the puzzle, we just need to know where they fit.

"I've found myself working as a software engineer at a mobile software company in silicon valley. Thus far, people in positions of power have heard my idea (at least part of it) and either shaken their heads no, or asked how we could make any money with such an application that would be no doubt very costly to develop."

Do you live in California or Oregon? (I can't remember which of these two states Silicon valley is in...but I think it is Oregon) Perhaps there is a means to make production much cheaper. If so your presentation will be much more appealing to the people in charge of the decision making process.

22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

"Here's what I understand of the mind portal thus far. Stop me if I'm wrong."

"Step 1: Generate a personally meaningful code that comprehensively describes your life. The code's symbols should be simple, orthogonal, readable, and scalable on a rectangle. Color is important since it is loaded with meaning. The code MUST be personal and meaningful."

Clear!!!

"Step 2: Describe a year of your life using these symbols, where each day should be represented by a single symbol."

...The first part is correct. Each day is represented by a combination of symbols that merge into a single symbol. Where as work might be in the corners, the dominating emotional state might be in the middle.

"Step 3: Put the symbols in the spiraling wheel (first one on the inside, spiraling out?)"

Clear!!! Yes, you start from the inside and let it grow with time...like a flower
    blooming.

"Step 4: Spin the wheel while reading the symbols. The reading will be done like a pin reading a record, or a laster reading a CD, or a magnetic head reading a hard disk."

Clear!!! Except you don't need to read it, your subconscious does that automatically. If you want to compound information where it can be later consciously accessed you have to use much lower speeds, so that you can see and comprehend the changes for at least a second.

"Step 5: Try to take the meaning of each symbol as it speeds past. If the symbols chosen are truly meaningful, then conscious awareness of what each symbol will not be important, since your mind will evoke the meaning without your conscious mind."

Once you've built a code, its there in your head for life. Your subconscious will always recognize it, even if your conscious forgets. You are correct...your
    mind evokes the meaning without the conscious...and given time the subconscious wakes up a little more!!! This is difficult to understand and I will need to clarify more later (the process of waking up the subconscious is a lengthy topic)

"Expected mundane effects of reading the wheel:"

"1. As you read the symbols, at the very least, the "rhythm" of your life should become apparent."

It becomes more and more apparent, until you start seeing patterns ahead of and through time. When the Rythym is apparent, it is easier to control. You can then change gears and direction.

"2. The process is good exercise for the mind, as it requires fast pattern recognition that is both mental and manual. Repeatedly reading the portal will probably enhance your short and long term memory, wit, and subsequently, problem solving skills."

CLEAR!!! Your mind will begin working with incredible speed. It will probobly boggle you at first when you realize how fast it suddenly begins to operate.
    Then we have a 'time machine', because you can get many, many more operations done in the same amount of time it would of taking you to get just one done.

"3. The process of building the code beforehand should be spiritual in itself, as you reflect on your life, and possible realize the short term impermanence. That same understanding of impermanence might bring about positive attitude changes, in the same way one might change after a near-death experience, or the loss of a close loved one. Reading the code should re-enforce any such emotions."

Clear...you are sharp!!!

"4. The amount of thinking you do on how you lived your life in the given year will undoubtedly improve the current year of life you are living."

The thinking comes automatically. How could you not think about your life when you are reinforcing those thoughts as you scribe them and spin them. You even become aware of how your actions throughout a day will effect the symbols for that day as you do those actions. Every act becomes more consciously observed.

"5. Possibly nausea."

Possible. Not everyone is the same. I don't suffer any ill effects I'd say are nausea, but if a drunk person looks at this they might puke. The worst effects I've personally had are as follows: slight pressure in the head.
    Confusing from new awareness that brings new questioning to mind.
    And that's it (for me).

"Potential mind-specific effects (seen in mental experiments, no actual testing done)"

"1. Your mind realizes the pattern of your life in the same way it realizes the pattern of a song. The process of spinning the wheel might be similarly enjoyable to listening to music."

Correct. Everything in the UNIVERSE is spinning (within the Relative aspect).
    Thoughts are spinning, all of them. What ever it is...it spins...from stars, to galaxies, to entire universes, an down to the quantom particles. Even waves spin. This because very clear as you said "your mind realizes the pattern of your life" which is the pattern of life itself! So you begin to see the pattern of other people's life as well.

"2. Your mind unconsciously builds an explore-able object in your mind that is an abstraction of the meaning of the entire wheel (built in the imagination, constructed from logic parsed from the wheel, viewed by the 3rd eye). This object can be mentally held and manipulated (with practice and focus), allowing deeper exploration and understanding of the meaning that was encoded in the wheel."

It's a whole new Universe to explore!!!

"The process can be applied to not just a calendar perspective of your life, but a problem at work, a school subject, your relationship with another being, etc... the trick is writing a meaningful code to describe the relationship."

Yes, yes, yes!!! And so much more! You can process ANY pattern or dynamic engagement with this and extrapolate new information and insight, if your approach is correct! It literally opens up new possibilities!

"So what are the fundamental codes that you've discovered need to be addressed by the practitioner as a starting point? Is there a common pattern you've been able to decipher? Or is each instruction set completely different per wheel? Or are similarities based on the individual practitioner?"

Ahhhh...now we come one of the critical questions!

Give me a little time (not more then a day or so)...I want to give a thorough and clear answer and it's late and I'm am tired (I gotta work early tomorrow).

With my Kind Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Picking up where I left off...

"So what are the fundamental codes that you've discovered need to be addressed by the practitioner as a starting point?

I going to use an unusual approach because I am certain you will be able to follow. When putting a code together the first thing that is of the utmost importance is self-definition. You have to see yourself as you are, as you do,
    as your routines define you. Ask yourself what do you do normally with your time, what are your primary interests and roles in life? I will give an example of the process I used for the 1st code:

((Please keep in mind that this is how I define MYSELF.))
    ((We all our have differences! The only wrong code is one developed WITHOUT sincere effort))

How will I build this code? Numbers are holy to me!!! I will divide and confine
    my own identity to the number 13. Because it is sacred to ME. What am I?

The primary list...they breakdown into sublists...like DOS.

1-Religion...The core of my belief, my moral, my purpose comes first.
    2-Marriage...Love, Sex, Romance, Intimacy.
    3-Relations...Friends, Family, Collegues, Strangers.
    4-Business...Getting stuff done, finance control, investment of valuable time.
    5-Work.....Self-support as well as the work of my true purpose
    6-Study...I will never stop...I learn from everyone and everything
    7-Art........I am an artist, so is my mother, its in my blood
    8-Writing.....I love to write, want to write many novels
    9-Music.......I play guitar and sing, my father was a pianist for over 10 years
    10-Exercise....There was a period of 6 years when I trained in Kajukenbo
    11-Cooking......My mother taught me the value of Macrobiotics
    12-Cleanliness..Having a home to clean is better then not having one to clean
    13-Hobbies....I am never going to grow up, no matter who tells me I must!!!

Now I will elaborate on these 13 and how they break down further!

1-Religion
    I study and belief all religion. I find what is most valuable and integrate it into my belief. I discard what is not needed (for example:Gregorian's Calendar). Religion to me is sheer belief. It incorporates not only the various major books and teachings of the world, but everything. My marriage is my religion, my friends, my business, my work, my study...the parts of my identity. I worship everything there is to worship! How does this breakdown into subparts?
    I pray every morning and evening, participate in meetings, communicate. I am a member of the SGI (Sokai Gokkai International), so I can do actual things and record them...such as chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo for 1 hour or Gongyo, or Gongyo catch up. I began with only 10 symbols mixed with marriage into a matrix of 100 symbols.

Religion/marriage was given its own area, central since the center is itself symbolic of the heart. Of the 10 strips going down and the 10 that go across
    1 was no action at all...it means I didn't pray that day.

2-Marriage
    I use my wife to measure this one. If we argue it gets mixed into the center matrix (religion/marriage). 5 of the 10 symbols were for absence of love-making (the 1st meaning that we didn't even visit..too busy). The last 5 of the 10 meant love-making- broking into 5 possibilities of performance.

By looking at the center I could see instantly these very important things to me...did I have sex...am I keeping up with my prayers? The third part of the central matrix is my mood, was I predominantly angry or was my mind filled with realization? It was based on the 10 worlds or states of life.

3-Relations...Friends, Family, Collegues, Strangers.
    Around the central circle is a ring...the ring of friends. Did I talk to any of them? Did we visit face to face or by phone? Did I spend a day isolated from visiting with anyone? 10 possibilities...generalized into the most common scenarios.

4-Business
    Did I organize? Pay my bills? Plan how to use my money? Make important contacts? Set up meetings?

5-Work
    Did I work? 4 or 8 hours? Vacation? Was my energy high or low? Did I contribute anything?

6-Study
    I started with 10 subjects...all forms of science was one, novelty another, religion & philosophy another, until I could fit anything possible into one of those 10 areas. When I read books...the symbols appear. Reading letters from people I know goes to Relations section...not study.

7-Art
    Did I paint? Draw? Design? Did I at least draw in the symbols for that day? Did
    I take time to appreciate the artwork of others?

8-Writing
    Did I write? If so, then a symbol would appear. What did I write..a book...a letter...email? Did I finish a book? I have already finished one book and I am 3/4 the way finished with a novel.

9-Music
    Did I play guitar? Improvisation or Etudes? Singing? Practicing pieces. Did I listen with intent (instead of just having background music on)?

10-Exercise
    Did I stretch? Lift weights? This area was broader then I intended...including martial arts and tantric yoga...both external and internal arts respectively.
    It also included something I call day-breathing...supercharging the body with oxygen by taking every breath through the day consciously as I 'consume' the air. The breath is the first bridge between the subconscious and the conscious...we can control it consciously when we want...or let the subconscious do all the work for us.

11-Cooking
    Did I cook? Did I balance the energy macrobioticly? Fast food? Did my wife cook?

12-Cleanliness
    This broke down into 2 parts. Did I clean myself? Did I clean my home? Myself,....bathing, teeth, change of clothes...5 general things. My home, dishes, basic runs, thorough job...5 more things.

13-Hobbies
    Yes I still play. I am still very childish. It is a source of vitality, youthful energy, open-mindedness, and creativity. How did I play, I had ten general areas. Mind-games...like chess and go. Computers games. D & D. Sports. Etc.

The priority is an illusion...at any time one of these areas can become more important then the other. My marriage can become my religion...sex builds powerfully on worship. Art can be a religious experience. My friends are sacred to me. Sometimes playing is the key. Sometimes its work.

The 1st code is much more refined, I'm not giving too many details about it because it would take too long and it is not nessecary for your full understanding. Words contain words within them...such as cleanliness...really means home (home is a temple) and body (body can also be spiritually cleaned and mentally cleaned)....really means keep your home and body clean...really means have a home for your body...turn it into a temple....improve it when you can...etc.

So the first code was 13 general regions of ID, each with 10 general possible roles to fulfill. They are general so that several small differences can be ignored so I could follow, record, and scribe them easier. I kept a day tracker...recording things in it as I did them or at the end of the day. At the end of the week I would transfer the information into the calender. The pattern slowly emerged. So it was made of 1,000,000,000,000 possible symbol configuration when we consider the day symbol to be one.

Real, real important...in between the days are the nights. Sleeping and dreaming cannot be overlooked. The line dividing the day also got a dream symbol...I developed a matrix of 100 basic dream types...but I tweaked some of them spontaneously if the dream was intense enough...such as the dream in which I married a specific Goddess an infinite number of times (it was quite the dream!!!).

Other symbols might spontaneously appear if some major occurrance took place...such as on July 26th, 2005. I kept this to a minimum, because if I overdid it then the whole system starts to break down...but if I didn't do it then I wasn't attributing important things that stood out.

Midway through the emerging pattern I realized that I was seeing energy on a regular basis and having other experiences that where not considered 'normal'; and that I should begin to follow and record them as well. So I added a part to the code to follow my senses and my gathering supernatural experiences. It consisted of about 25 possibilities- generalized.

That was the first code...and it was a real challenge to keep up with. I got better at it as time went on...figuring out ways to speed up the day-tracking.
    I wouldn't recommend starting with something bigger- start 'easy'. To someone with no experience in this (everyone on earth!) this is enough.

Now I am much better at this. I know better what I am doing. Thats why my second code is bigger, I can follow it as easily as the first, I know how. The 2nd evolution consists of 30 sets (the 13 IDs are spread out a little more), each with 100 possibilities. Its much more precise. It should be 3000 times more potent then the 1st! Its matrix content is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or
    10 to the 60th power of possible configurations per a single day. I will begin
    to implement it in the next couple of days...at last!

"Is there a common pattern you've been able to decipher?"

Yes, but I don't know how to explain it. It defies words. The pattern is not just in the code, its everywhere. I see it in everything re-occurring. I have developed the ability to see things no one has ever seen before.

"Or is each instruction set completely different per wheel?"

Perhaps I misunderstood the question above...but I'll leave the answer as it is. The 1st wheel I used operated on the 1st code I developed. The 2nd year was a stopping period...I will have to back track the 1st code into it...and I will have to use symbols to communicate to myself that the information is fuzzy...not fresh.
    I call them chaos symbols. Accuracy and precision have been comprimized during the second year. I know what happened...but the whens are more mixed up and the correct order is lost. I have noticed that my memory comes back to me as I backtrack it. Spinning the moment also augments this.

"Or are similarities based on the individual practitioner?"

There are probably going to be similarities. But at the moment there are not enough practitioners to determine this. I made my work available in the USA shortly before I left, I don't know who's doing what or if anythings being done. One person I know is using a chakric system, but I have yet to see it.

The people who managed to see energy didn't even use a system, it was a checker-board spiral pattern spinning and they achieved results in roughly 2-3 weeks to 2-3 days. It is enough to exercise the eyes. It won't yield the full effects though.

The portal has so many keys, so many doors.

There is still more I have not revealed nor discussed. Some of it can wait...too much at once is hard to absorb. Some information is too sensitive to discuss like this. Some of it cannot be revealed ever, as the person must find it for themselves if they can manage to.

I am certain there are areas to go over...which need more clarification. I appreciate your interest, ability to comprehend, and the questions you ask with such insight. A big THANKS TO YOU- Cheif!!!!

Soon I will upload examples of my code (without the definitions of the symbols) where they can be seen.

My Kindest Regards,
    Jozen-Bo