The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spinning Day ............................= Level 31
    Spinning Language Code..........= Level 0 (from 0)
    Dream Code..............................= Level 0 (from 10)
    Dream Exercises.......................= Level 0 (from 16)
    Tantra Exercises.......................= Level 0 (from 26)
    Praying......................................= Level 0 (from 300)

Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 106/182

Free Thoughts

Managed to continue until day 31, at the moment I am a little behind, plan on catching up or trying to. Went deeper. It's different. Not what I expected.

Reality...begins to reflect my mind back at me faster...a thought manifests sooner into the reality of its consequences. Less drag time. Hard to explain.

So many variables, events arising, winding. My mind is divided as one. My heart, lost and to the contrary. In the middle and at both ends. I can't seem to recognize my state of being as I did, or perhaps I recognize it too well. Extreme opposites...pairs upon pairs of sensations.

I feel as a child at times.

My mind has become very, very sensitive to words, tones, messages. Open to suggestions, they sink in and echo through me, vectors of the path change. I watch out more carefully that I am aware of this.

Everything magnified. A warm thought warmer. In a conflict I feel my head bleed, tug-o-war is it? So much becomes clear from this and from these new revelations I am left with more to consider then I had before.

My daughter is born. She is lovely. Amazing. Magical. A Miracle!

My heart cannot be controlled. I've tried. I've talked to it, tried to trick it, didn't work. I find that it is more difficult to ignore when I feel more then before. Impossible. I could just stop...but I don't want to. Where does this go?

How to separate my personal conditions from all of this...is it possible? It's all mixed. I find myself in so many catch 22 situations, either or it is. I don't know if I don't know myself or if I don't want to know or not. I do and I don't.

My personal problems are blown up...good to resolve them or try. I find I can't pretend so easily they aren't there. My system is so sensitive, the games my mind played don't work on myself as they did. For example; in the past I was fooled into accepting that smoking is not a painful experience, to the contrary..."light up a cig and relax" was the message my mind accepted, provided by billboards and many other means. Mentally programmed I found my physiological responses to be consistent with my expectations. Smoking was relaxing then. It appears my mind had abolished this idea, perhaps it was a fragile one, perhaps the spin ruined it. Now when I smoke, I get pain in my stomach, in my brain, and feel it in my veins and skin. It's not enjoyable. There is still a portion of my mind left sending signals...smoke...but this portion is also changing, and no longer synchronized to the entire system.

This sort of thing applies to even thoughts, let alone anything anyone could interact with. I feel what is happening; informed, I cannot act the same. Thoughts...are beginning to feel more and more like physical things, I am very convinced that they are. In the past I was numb, it was easier to dismiss them as intangible...not so heavy, not so much impact. This applies even more so to emotions as we radiate them.

I pay very close attention to even the slightest signs, words, emotions. A pin prick in the right place can kill or save, many Chinese know this.

I haven't been able to sleep well, breath the same, but this isn't to say that it's directly due to the Portal. For some time now I am fixed on one single possibility that makes my heart leap. This is saying enough.

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -Too much to say.
    2. Hearing -Where...in my mind or out of it?
    3. Seeing -I am seeing signs, reality is communicating so subtle...
    4. Smelling -It can be torture to go to a public restroom... In some cases I can feel smells blasting through my brain like a drug...just a scent...
    5. Tasting -Shifting about...
    6. Intuitive -Overwhelmed...
    7. Mental -Overloaded...
    8. Karmic -Closing in...
    9. Universal -Won't let me go...
    10. Void -Calling me...

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

Yes.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

No.

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

Yes.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spinning Day ............................= Level Proceeding...!!!

:idea:

Free Thoughts

I am winding down from the Trecena Reports. I will give one more after this. Why? I have given enough energy here. There is another reason, more pressing. I have been aware of this before I begin, that my act of giving this information away about my PERSONAL experiences is hampering my connecting. If I encounter a being from some other part of the Universe and am in a state that I'd immediately write about it publicly on one of these Trecena Reports, then it won't happen.

Why?

The Universe isn't stupid. It knows what I know, what I will do, and comprehends where my head is at. When I was giving these reports, everything I said is as I experienced. I held nothing back for this period (before...and after...another story). I have felt this all along. I tire of it.

The ability to keep secrets is extremely important, so I will be doing this. The experiences and triggers within this portal, and within life will not be revealed directly to a public at large that has no concern...no proper respect...for such things. It is earned through earnest effort. The higher senses have to be awakened. Most everyone sleeps....not everyone and there is more interest generated here then meets the eye of any reader. The information is circulating around the world slowly now, it will take care of itself. A few misguided opinions won't do anything to stop it.

Because I am still making these reports, I am allowed to share. Thus, recently I was by my mind portal and spinning, when this awareness took me with acute sensation. As I realized I need to go silent, the portal turned electric, I saw pulses of electrical energy moving to the middle and the room began to vanish. Then it returned to normal.

Recently I've had lights flashing in my head too, physical electrical currents with enough zap to make light come out of my eyes. The thoughts run aloft every which way, then come back to a single focus. My consciousness is shifting about a lot, my emotions have run amok.

Why?

One reason is because I am still making these reports. One of the secrets of maintaining stability is maintaining secrets. When I am trying to explain things to people that really can't be explained entirely, it's stressful. That I give personal parts of me life away, is draining. Being stressed and drained, I haven't the energy to navigate my time as effectively. I begin making mistakes, and a downward spiral develops. Because I train to see patterns, I can see this, and have seen it for some time, though I felt it was more important at the time to proceed despite it, to share these reports. Now, we draw close to the last report and I feel and see that the spiral is getting beyond scope to manage...stress....drain....all from reporting.

Furthermore, I feel a silent whisper calmly calling me back to silence.

I will still be on the net, though I won't be making reports about what happens to me anymore. I will continue to talk about the Mind Portal, though I won't be discussing anything new beyond this point regarding new experiences...as well as certain devices/inventions my mind has logged away, though I may discuss a few up to a certain point. I will openly discuss codes, anything I've already shared, and new perspective angles that lead to better understanding or my views on life and the Universe.

A half a year ago, before I came here, I wrote a small manual, 10 pages or so, to explain some basic stuff. In it I refer to the need to keep secrets. I'll post it.

Other things have happened too (this is still a Trecena Report). Though I am tired and want to rest...I've said enough. I'll find that report and follow up immediately on it. I will, off course, drop in to comment on what others say, or add here and there whatever I feel like...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Peacefully,
    Jozen-Bo

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Encryption Guide

1:The Calendar (When)

The calendar has 13 spiral timelines and 28 straight dreamlines. Between these lines are the days. These days make a box where information concerning life is stored.

By jozenbo at 2008-01-22

2:Magor Identification areas (What)

Observe what things you do with the time of your life. Divide these things into numbers and give each number an identity. Use at least 7 possible identifications, but using more the 20 can make the system very difficult to follow. For best results, use between 7 and 20. Here is an example.

List #1 List #2 List#3
    Jane Dough John Dough Junior Dough
    1- Student/ Study 1- Husband/ Marriage 1- Religion
    2- Athletics/ Exercise 2- Yoga/ Meditation 2- Private/ Romantic
    3- Cook/ cooking 3- Professional/ Work 3- Webmaster/ Internet
    4- Writer/ writing 4- Business Man/ business 4- Politics/ political action
    5- Musician/ music 5- Social Action/ Relations 5- Martial Arts/ Exercise
    6- Relation/ social action 6- Science/ Experimenting 6- Artist/ art
    7- Dreamer/ dreaming 7- Cleaner / cleaning 7- Poet/ poetry
    8- Gardener gardening 8- Professional/ work
    9- Religion/ prayer 9- Collection
    10- Player/ playing 10- Dancer/ dancing
    11- Self/ Feeling 11- Metaphysics
    12- Altruist/ social action
    13- Leisure

3:create sub-areas for each area (How)

Now, with the major identification areas listed think over the different aspects and actions involving those identifications and create a sub-list of those areas. For example (from the 2nd List- John Dough):

2- Yoga/ Meditation 3- Profession/ Work 11-Self/ Feeling
    a. Streching a. Free day a. Very sad
    b. Deep Breath b. Working day b. Hunger for something
    c. Stances c. Finished a project c. Nervous or animistic
    d. Mantras d. Sick (no work) d. Anger
    e. Cobra Breath e. Vocation (free time) e. Boring or Tranquil
    f. Bindhu Locks f. Late to work f. Rapture
    g. Zazen g. Promotion g. Learning
    h. Tai-Chi h. Job hunt h. Realization
    i. Incense i. Working application i. Altruist
    j. Emptying the Mind j. Interview j. Clarity, Enlightenment
    k. Time & Space Meditation k. New Career

4:Building a matrix definition base for the day box (Where)

Now, to build a base, divide the box into regions for each identification area. You have to decide where what is yours to make. Here are 3 examples:

1- Student/ Study
    2- Athlete/ Exercise
    4- Writer/ writing
    5- Musician/ Music
    6- Relations/ Social Action
    7- Dreamer/ Dreaming

1- Individual/ Marriage
    2- Yoga/ Meditation
    3- Profession/ Work
    4- Business Man/ Business
    5- Social Action/ Relations
    6- Scientist/ Experiments
    7- Cleaner/ Cleaning
    8- Gardener/ Gardening
    9- Religion/ Prayers
    10- Player/ Playing
    11- Self/ Feeling

1- Religion
    2- Private/ Romantic
    3- Webmaster/ Internet
    4- Politics/ Political Action
    5- Martial Arts/ Exercise
    6- Artist/ Art
    7- Poet/ Poetry
    8- Professional/ Career
    9- Collection
    10- Dancer/ dancing
    11- Metaphysics
    12- Altruist/ Social Action
    13- Free time

Observe how this base appears when it is next to itself. This reveals the Tessarac base.

Picture is missing!

5:Assigning symbolic representation (Why)

Now, assign a symbol conforming to the shape of the regional areas for each sub-area. The decision when, how, and where is for what and why is yours to make. Here are 3 examples:

2- Yoga/ Meditation 3- Professional/ Career
    a. Stretching a. Free day
    b. Deep Breath b. Working day
    c. Stances c. Finished a project
    d. Mantras d. Sick (no work)
    e. Cobra Breath e. Vocation (free time)
    f. Bindhu Locks f. Late to work
    g. Zazen g. Promotion
    h. Tai-Chi h. Job Search
    i. Incense i. Application Prepared
    j. Emptying the Mind j. Interview
    k. Time & Space Meditation k. New Career

Zu zusammen die Information innen eine Matrix, addieren einer Symbol innen oder an der Perimeter von die Raum der Korb, oder Veränderungen die Linien benutzt Für die Identifikation Regionen Base , oder addieren Farben und geben jede Farbe einer Bedeutung; dies gibt eine Layer mehr Für Information. Alles von diese Können zusammen bringen, geben einer viele großer Matrix. Wir benutzen Unterliste von Beispiel Liste 1, Region 1-c mit die ganz Unterliste von Beispiel Liste 1 Region 11:

11-Selber? Feeling
    a. Sehr Trau
    b. Hunger Für Etwas
    c. Nervös
    d. Arger
    e. Langweilig
    f. Raptorous
    g. Lernen
    h. Absorption
    i. Hilfen
    j. Klarheit

6:allow for change (when is when)

When a system has a definition and is filled out with a information, you will probably find that later on you will need to make changes to the system due to insights, new ways of thinking, or experiences. The system may change many times in the course of its progression, upgrading itself to become more accurate or simplified. Be prepared for this and leave additional space within the encryption key to allow for change, this gives room for new ideas to develop.

Also, spontaneous symbols can be very useful to represent unplanned events that are more outstanding then the others. However, when too many spontaneous symbols occur they cease to be outstanding and the map becomes more difficult to follow. Save the spontaneous and unique symbols for the greater and greatest experiences from life; that is where they stay the best. For Example: getting married, winning the lottery, a wonderful vocation, new love, or something of the sort.

7:The Day Tracker (where is where)

When an information system is encrypted into a geometric matrix, it is very important to follow the development of day-to-day life as it comes to us and as we go to it. Unless you have a superb memory you are likely to forget the patterns quickly in lives fast pace scramble, this is only more difficult as the days roll on. So then it is very useful to have a Day Tracker for keeping track of the experiences of the day.

It is very simple. Buy a notebook, write in the upper corner the date- for example: 14. 09.2007 Friday. Then write in development (possibly with the time) as it occurred. Then make a small rectangle box near the bottom of the page; this represents the position of an exact day on the calendar. With days events listed here it is easy to compound the information and transfer it to the calendar. Without a day tracker it is very easy to get lost or to get of track, losing the information in time, and the accuracy of the Life Map. You can’t write down the occurrences at the end of the day, write them just prior to their occurance, or just after.

This not only helps the memory, it gives a structure of order and organization (the Investment), saving much time in the long run (the Return). And when you see where you have been and where you are now, you can see better where you are going (think of vectors). A more accurate system gives greater the clarity of vision to control life and destiny. The next page give an example of a day recorded into a day tracker:

After the information has been transferred to the calendar, all that’s left to do id spend a little time each day observing the calendar, which is now a map of your life. As it blossoms, the experiences of your life will become and come with greater clarity, allowing much subtlety. Your experiences are yours to make, and many experiences will unfold with increased momentum within your life. I cannot predict what those experiences will be, for we occupy a different spaces and a different time. Your now treading deeper into the Mind Portal, no one can say now how far you will go or if you will find its end.

8:Color (what is what)

Adding the element of color will augment the effects of using the Mind Portal a great deal. Colors communicate in ways geometric forms and lines cannot and colors can be added to major or sub regions to form matrixes or to increase a matrix value. Colors can be combined with colors to create matrixes as well.

The imagination is the limit, though I strongly advice starting simple or you will quickly get lost. Adding color can lead to amazing results as you are manipulating light within its visible range, the augmentation range can vary greatly. Should one region be yellow and another blue, these two will merge into green when the calendar is placed on a wheel and spun fast enough for their tracers to overlap. Incredible effects can be formulated into a mind map, keep this in mind.

Let us go over the most basic colors available to choose from: white, gray, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green, brown, and black These are the 10 most easily distinguished colors from each other. Neon can also be used with a black light for additional effects. Or gold and silver or glittering or a holographic surface metallic shine can add various effects as well. A very well trained eye (this will train the eye) can distinguish between different shades to increase the range beyond comprehension of the average viewers. And there are still more possibilities with color, perhaps you can find them.

9:Tips & Advice (how is how)

-The first bit of advice, MOVE AT YOUR OWN PACE!!! If you become uncomfortable (especially when spinning the wheel) slow down or stop, come back later if you want or quite altogether, the choice is always yours. If you want to move quickly, got for it, nothing is stopping you. Consistency is highly recommended for any effects at all, so try to stay consistent to your pace, gradually increasing or decreasing as you see fit.

-Let go of any expectations, they will limit your experience. This is very hard at first (for some), but with time it will get easier and easier. Keep an open mind, not just when spinning or working with the light you control but as much as you may. Most of the effects take place between the spins and the effects are accumulative both in frequency and magnitude on an exponential scale. When you hit that curve you will know it, as reality will show it in many ways. Keep your feet on the ground, don’t get too excited if you can help it, for this can easily lead to confusion.

-Waves of experience will come to you if you are consistent, highs and lows of a vast multitude of different experiences, too many to note. I’ll leave you to discover this for yourself.

-Don’t bother your friends, family, or working colleagues with what’s going on. Keep quiet if you can. Be careful talking about your experiences, misunderstandings can occur very easily, and you may find that some things are impossible to communicate. Share what you will with those you trust (by instinct) and with those who have interest. If you reach and go deep into the curves of the exponential scale of experience you will find that others may very easily misunderstand you as your grasp of meaning has changed. This takes great discipline!!!

-There are many keys to this door. Look for them. They are qualities of life. Some of the keys are secretly kept. Find them. The Mind Portal is one door and many. If you can enter into its most subtle paths you will find yourself enshrouded in a secret language without words, subject or object, nor meaningless meaning. As experiences are attracted to you, you will discover so much knowledge that most of it is beyond the span of words to convey. We communicate tiny fractions of our life, unable to convey that which we do not understand. What you understand others wont, because it cannot be communicated. If you reached this depth you will be in a world of secrecy, accessing knowledge beyond words. The Mind Portal will never reveal to the lazy minded its deepest secrets. This also applies to the lazy hearts. Keeping some things secret is one of the secret keys and here, there are no secrets.

-You are in control of you life. You can choose how your encoded system will work. My system is not available; you’ll have to develop your own. This is the means by which you will communicate to yourself from your deep subconscious to your surfacing conscious mind. Your own language is crucial for this. Keep a notebook where your code is developed and stored so you can refer when converting information to it if you want. Destroy this notebook once you’ve thoroughly memorized it or keep it and allow the code to change over time as new insights and new insight fill your being.

-By all means never force this upon anyone. Freewill is one of the most crucial keys; force will reduce both your experience and the experience of those upon force. Be patient with yourself and with others. Again, have no expectations. Invite softly, like a gentle breeze. Interest will grow on it’s own. If someone isn’t interested, let him or her be as they are. If someone is interested- feel free to share what you will.

-There are many, many possibilities her- change is eminent!!! Everything will evolve and it will do so on an exponential curve, perfection is just around the corner! Beyond I cannot say; it is too much for words.

-I am no leader. I am no messiah. Nor am I a saint. I am just like everyone else, both special and ordinary. I cannot promise you anything. I screw up quite often and struggle with my weakness in search of strength. If you have any questions, try to answer them for yourself if you can, but if you ask, I’ll try my best to answer. Again, I can make no promises. You are on your own, your own leader! Lead on.

10:The Wheel!!! (Why is Why)

Last we come to the wheel. Using the wheel with the Mind Portal Map creates a tunnel (optical effect). The effects of the calendar are incomplete without it. The wheel augments the effects tremendously!!! It is a trip, the trip of trips and a great journey to embark.

Unfornatently, there is no such wheel on the market at this time and if you want the full effects you’ll have to get one somehow. Here are your immediate options (if you choose to get a wheel), draw up some blueprints and build your own or follow the most elementary blueprints provided herein. This will take willpower.

In the future there might be a wide range of wheels to choose from or there might not be any. I am already aware of around 18 different types of wheels- each doing something special that the others don’t (for example, a double glass wall that allows light to push through the paper from the back side- allowing the image to show in the dark or a mechanical wheel that can reach an RPM (revolutions per a minute) of 200,000 or more). I imagine with so many bright people in this world others can strike up more elaborate blueprints for the making of far better wheels.

The wheel is worth the trouble (in my opinion); it will augment the attraction of the experience and illuminate the Mind Portal. One way or another get a wheel when you can (provided your interest is sufficient).

How does it work? It creates an additional attraction in the attractor of the calendar. The faster it spins the deeper the tunnel appears as its image rotates from clock-wise to counter-clockwise and so on. As it rocks back and forth with increasing speed (clockwise to counter clockwise) its image becomes increasingly holographic and its effects reach and bombard the subconscious mind with increased stimuli transfixed to the information, there upon wakening the mind to itself even faster.

This then becomes a bridge where the mind can access itself from the conscious to the subconscious and from the subconscious to the conscious simultaneously. This is the realm of experimentation, for no one on earth at this time can predict what will happen as we become charged with self-awareness of this nature.

“Know Thyself”

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. I will miss your reports Jozen Bo! But I fully respect your decision to stop and wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Also, could you translate that german in the encryption guide?

Thanks!

8. Aannuunnaakkii Registered Member

Hello Jozen Bo,
    i have already spoken to you by email, if you have not seen my new email to you by now, could you please check your inbox.

Thanks!

Aannuunnaakkii

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I will still be around, discussing various aspects of the portal, though in order to access deeper doors certain focuses need to change. Thank you and my wishes are the same to your journey!

I translated what I could in edit before I lost the option to edit more. That last bit I'll brush up on in the next reply. Feel free to ask any questions if you want, such is always welcome.

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hello Aannuunnaakkii!

I got the mail!

Feel free to ask any questions if you want.

I will go ahead and translate that last bit...

Zu zusammen die Information innen eine Matrix, addieren einer Symbol innen oder an der Perimeter von die Raum der Korb, oder Veränderungen die Linien benutzt Für die Identifikation Regionen Base , oder addieren Farben und geben jede Farbe einer Bedeutung; dies gibt eine Layer mehr Für Information. Alles von diese Können zusammen bringen, geben einer viele großer Matrix. Wir benutzen Unterliste von Beispiel Liste 1, Region 1-c mit die ganz Unterliste von Beispiel Liste 1 Region 11:

=

To bring the information into a Matrix, add a symbol within or on the perimeter of the space in the rectangle box, or change the lines used for identifying the regions base, or add color and give every color a meaning; this gives a layer more information. These means can be mixed together to produce Massive Matrix structural definition bases. We'll use the sub life from example list 1, region 1-c with the entire sub list from example list 1 region 11:

11-Self? Feeling
    a. Very sad
    b. Hunger Something
    c. Nervous
    d. Anger
    e. Tranquil or bored
    f. Rapture
    g. Learning
    h. Realization
    i. Altruistic
    j. Clarity or Enlightenment

11. Aannuunnaakkii Registered Member

Hello Jozen Bo,
    thank you for your response.

I would like to ask what type of wood you would recommend for construction, is MDF acceptable?

What wood did you use and what thickness did you use for the actual wheel component?

I am concerned that a skateboard wheels axles and bearings may not support great weight for very long, what materials are your skateboard trucks and bearing made out of?

What thickness of MDF would you suggest i cut the wheel component out of?

The design you propose is quite mammoth 1 meter diameter, suspended on an axle 1.30 meters from the ground, gives the wheel a total height of around 1.80 meters not too far below head height.

Is there anything wrong with making it shorter? So perhaps i could sit down and find my head inline with the center of the wheel?

Thanks Jozen Bo,

Aannuunnaakkii.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  12. Aannuunnaakkii Registered Member

One more question, how tall is the wheel in your videos?

Peace,

Aannuunnaakkii.

13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I think that this wood would work. I used cheap wood for my own wheel, saving the shaving from the one meter by one meter board and using them as legging to reinforce it's standing. For the board, try to use a standard solid piece of wood, cheap but it gives better resistance against shear stress near the pivot.

It was a standard solid square meter board at roughly 4-5 inches thick. The additional weight helps it to spin longer, though having an excellent pivot system (I used a cheap skateboard- not too good but it works) is can not be overestimated.

People jump allies on these things, for the most part they are built to withstand a good amount of stress. The key is to attach the wheel to the board, and get it in the center!!! Otherwise your spin sill suffer. To attach, I added long board into the middle, leaving a small hole that the wheel could fit through (it helps to take the wheel of in advance). After preparing this hole and fixing the brace to the board, I then hammered the wheel into the hole. After that, I poured glue into the cracks until they where filled completely. Then I nailed metal strips over the wheel and the brace, to secure it from every side. The wheel is not going to come off anytime soon, based on the number of reinforcements I built into it.

1/2 an inch to 1 inch.

If it spins, then there should be no problem with this. Thats a good idea, you could sit in meditation easier on the ground. I sit on a chair, though I can still see it quite well if I sit on the ground, then again I am taller then normal.

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hello Aannuunnaakkii,

The wheels stand 1.6 meters from the ground at top or slightly less then 5 feet.

Thanks!

Jozen-Bo

15. Aannuunnaakkii Registered Member

Okay thanks!

Lol, that's one of the reasons why i asked how tall your wheel was, if it was 1.80m then you would have had to have been over 7ft tall guessing by the angle from which you where holding your camera in one of your youtube videos.

Peace

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Well Jozen if you have found your path, i congragulate you. But right now, i would like to find my own.

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Path?

It appears that I am on a path, though this is not how it actually is. At this point, no matter what happens, and I mean no matter what happens, I have already completed the journey long, long ago...I wish you the best of luck on your path!

Peacefully,
    Jozen-Bo

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

thanks.

19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Free Thoughts

I have stopped spinning for the last 3 weeks. My senses have settled down. I am calmly composing myself to prepare for the next spin phase. I am mentally better prepared, knowing better what to comprehend. For the most part, the world seems like it did before, though the memory lingers of what it was like while entering the portal.

I still see a bit of energy trickling by every now and then, sometimes I see a lot of it moving all around me. My sense of smell is better then normal, but not even close to what it was when it peaked in the spin phase.

I am preparing to go into a another phase, though this will be my last Trecena Report, which is a report that is basically as open and straight forward about everything as it could be. The 20 reports conclude here.

I will be beginning Uinal Reports, that is every 20 days I will keep track of and monitor certain informations about my time habits, which will naturally include the spinning. These reports will not describe openly everything that goes on, it will be left to my judgment what to report and not. The reason was explained earlier. The open Trecena Reports have compromised certain things from happening, else they'd be reported.

It is True that we live in a self-aware Universe, it can comprehend what is in our intents long before those intents manifest into results. Despite everything I've shared, there is even more that I haven't been able to. The act of entering the Mind Portal brings one to encounter this living intelligent Universe whilst it communicates in ways that betray descriptive words. How do I explain?

Simple, I don't. I am going deeper into the portal this time, more focused and disciplined about the tracking. I feel very good, this is going to be so much fun. There is nothing Real to worry about, I have already managed to lock down on where I wanted to go and now I am already there, my senses show this to me. I do enjoy being who I am!

We all exist as much in the past as we do the present and the future. You were you where you were five minutes ago, you passed through this time. The time does not magically vanish away like people think, it never goes anywhere nor ever changes. That moment has always been eternal. You simply passed through it. In the same way, the moments ahead of you are always eternal, the difference is that you are moving towards them. Most people are short sighted, and do not see that far up ahead beyond this life. This is tragic.

I would not settle for blind faith. I WANT TO SEE!!! Science couldn't even begin to answer the questions, science doesn't know if there is life after death, there remains no conclusive evidence according to scientists. Then they do not qualify to answer. Blind faith...or lame sight? So I went my own way, seeking answers from both while trusting only what I could. This led me to the Mind Portal. I went in.

Awe, the Sheer Brilliance of the Universe!!!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Jozen, perhaps you should number some balls, put the spinning wheel on an axis similar to that of a Roulette wheel and start a lottery. Meanwhile you can still gauge your findings on stareing into the wheel, while also making some on the side bets

You should know... the House always wins.

21. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Jo, I've heard you mention a couple times now that you have been practicing Kriya Tantra Yoga for about 10 years now. I was wondering how you learned it? Is it something you have to be initiated into? If so how were you initiated? Or is it a type of meditation you learned from a book?

As of now I meditate every morning for a half hour. I usually sit in half lotus position (my legs aren't flexible enough for full lotus) and I relax my body and mind and focus on my breath.

I would change to a different meditation if I thought it was better, that's why I'm asking. I have heard about Kriya Yoga a few times now in various readings and I've also heard you have to be initiated by someone who knows it very well to learn it. I live in a rural area though and don't really think being initiated would be possible from where I am.

p.s. I started a mind portal roughly 6 months ago. I've yet to experience anything 'paranormal' but I'm still glad I started it. I very much like the idea and think it's a great invention.

I'm in the process of making a new code. This next code will be much more accurate and paint the picture of my days more clearly. I've been lazy though and haven't been working on it as consistently as I feel I should. Looking back I don't think I spent enough time developing the first code. Maybe this is why I haven't had any strange experiences?

Thanks for all of your time and patience with all the questions!

22. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Jo, I was reading an introduction by Carlos Castaneda in his book The Teachings of Don Juan and I couldn't help thinking how it tied into the Mind Portal.

In it Castaneda relays that Don Juan and the lineage of shamans he came from, claim to see energy. It sounded very similar to what you describe. One kind of energy that Don Juan described was a conglomerate of inorganic energy that was aware of itself.

When a man is free from all idealities and pseudo-goals, he is then in a state of impeccability. "To be impeccable means to do one's utmost best, and a bit more."

Have you seen this 'energy that's aware of itself' and distinguished it from energy that's not aware of itself? Do you think that the true goal of mankind is to become this kind of energy? Is that the state of formlessness without desire?

Thanks again, you are an inspiration!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Gambling, the thought hadn't occurred to me. I'll have to try a little, see what happens...