the meaning of life

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by genep, Aug 4, 2005.

1. genep Guest

The meaning of life is the Joy of playing-puppies and laughing-children.

Throw out everything you have learned and there will be nothing left but this Joy of playing-puppies and laughing-children.
    Throw out everything that is good, honest, decent, honorable, lovable, righteous and respectable and there can be no evil, misery, pain, sufferings, guilt, decadence and decay.
    And when you Awake to find that the likes of evil is just the façade of good the Joy and laughter might just kill you.
    This lethal-laughter the Hindus call Kundalini and Christians call their Holy Spirit.
    Take just one thought seriously and it will be learning’s Big Bang that expands the universe just as fast as the thoughts that feed it to create it.

If Advaita is any more complicated than this Joy of playing-puppies and laughing-children that Awakening can explode into the lethal-laughter called Kundalini, then this complication is the misery of learning and not this Joy of non-duality.
    -- just words

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. geeser Atheism:is non-prophet making Valued Senior Member

frigging right just words, just nonsense.
    have you met yorda, you'd go well together.

this is a reply to the post by genep 3 post below this,
    seen here
    I've edited this post just so I dont bring this thread back to the top.
    genep: then I shall mark myself in good company as, monty python were the greatest and the other members on this thread who posted simular to me are the greatest also. you would do well to learn how to formulate a sentence/statement thats coherent.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

children cry puppies piss on the floor. balance is the meaning of life this week.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

The meaning in life gives each individual to itself and it is not even required.
    Humans don't really need a meaning in life. The thing that matters at the end is not whether there had been a meaning in ones life, but whether the individual had actually experienced life. It's the experience of life that puts value to it.

8. genep Guest

Dearest geeser
    You remind me of Monty Python’s village-idiots who are really intelligent but have to act stupid otherwise they would not know who they are.

9. genep Guest

Your solution is simple: kill the crying kid, and the pissing pup, so you can do important things -- like expanding the universe with your thoughts.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The laughter is only the sudden realization of our own foolishness, not a permanent state. An implication of non-duality is that it is not characterized by either joy or sadness, growth or decay.

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I almost laughed myself into a coma when I read this. A+ for incoherency.

12. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

You're probably right, genep, you might have been something once upon a time. Now you're just dribbled words. You might try smoking something different, like tobacco.

13. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i have a much better solution: give the pissing pup to the crying kid, and merge my thoughts with the universe.

14. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

You do what your instincts tell you or you regret it with a short sharp burst of unpleasant chemicals. Now go home and procreate like a good little parasite.

and so on.

15. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Now thats funny