THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by samsonite, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsonite Registered Senior Member

I noticed Robert L Thompsett never uses QUelquechosedautre to defend his side of things but that is normal. I do notice he uses sockpuppets and friends to manipulate a favorable outcome.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. samsonite Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. samsonite Registered Senior Member

The answer is obvious why I can not be debated ....the truth is on my side and even though you guys are probably hundred times smarter the truth is always the more higher ground. Like ben kenobi said to skywalker in STARWARS "I got the high ground don't even try it".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. samsonite Registered Senior Member

exACTLY WHAT YOU JUST POSTED IS NONSENSE ON MY THREAD

8. samsonite Registered Senior Member

iT IS NONSENSE TO DENY WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY

YOU JUST SPAMMED ME

9. samsonite Registered Senior Member

MY SITE MENTIONS :
    Alex Jones?
    Grant Bristow?
    Preston Manning?
    SYLVIA SULLIVAN?
    I provide video evidense?
    I provide sites of victims?
    EXPOSE pedophile RINGS?
    Mass genoside called eugenics

potential candidates for government positions not allowed to use the media In Canada and the states.

I first came accross the iluminati when I met Robert L THompsett and he tried to recruit me I refused and was stocked.

www.stopcovertwar.com

10. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Communism is just another wet dream of the Catholic church

Communism really is canon law

There are a lot of rich people who care about humanity and are working tirelessly to stop the treason. The act of treason is punnishable by death. Communist hamster is tying to twist my words to say all rich people deserve death. This argument is not about the rich or the poor it is about rothschilds and the iluminati the first post explains exactly the attrocitries when these men achieved absolute power.

This is my understanding of money
    http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare/ezrapound.msnw

Money should not separate the classes of people but Communist hamster talks as though it does then accuses me of separating people according to their wealth. Communist Hamster has a hang up about money but I do not. If the courts were restored and respected people as equals we could stop this insane train wreck. FIrst off it is illegal to manipulate stock markets yet bush haliburton and british petroleum are doing so as we speak. My site has proof british petroleum and other freemason groups(HAliburton) own the majority of oil. They even have a Haliburton watch to complain about the corrupt issues with the company. This has all happened before with Hitler and Napoleon.
    http://www.lufa.ca/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=999
    http://www.seanscreenplays.com/download/
    http://www.seanscreenplays.com/BeteNoireCD/Articles1/History of the NWO.htm#nwo1

11. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Although some of the links are mine some are not

Here is something I did find Communist hamster

you accused people of using other peoples articles and you have accused people of using there own.

Are you trying to make rules that people are not allowed to post?

12. samsonite Registered Senior Member

this is spam

according to communist hamsters argument

13. samsonite Registered Senior Member

this is spam

14. samsonite Registered Senior Member

And this is why I think ELLION Spammed me when you combine this post with the next post you will see he can not occupy the two statements and be the same person.

He claims he knows two people are iluminati then he says he needs to enquire more from me.....

He claims to be an authority on the matter then he claims I have to explain more.......This is spam according to Communist hamster

15. samsonite Registered Senior Member

This statement combines several conspiracies related but the statement is spam. Accusing the articles of being tosh without an argument why leaves no way to rebuttle except what I am posting now and claiming it is spam....

The goal of the spammer is to shut down the debate and not let the material be discussed logically

16. samsonite Registered Senior Member

a statement with no reasoning is spam

17. samsonite Registered Senior Member

he claims I am monologing and clearly they are on the thread therefore spam

18. samsonite Registered Senior Member

this is spam

19. samsonite Registered Senior Member

without knowing my true afilliation this statement is false . Literalist if I am not mistaken is calling an apple an apple. Taking logic to a literal point saves from using the amagination which is as dangerous as this poster claims the literalists are.

The very definition of crazy is to lose reality and live in the imagination. verify all the details till they make sense and when a detail contradicts investigate why until the deception is revealed.

globalists want the planet with no competition on it .....period .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotericism

Globalists love Nature? NO. they believe tat Nature is teir plaything--via their 'REASON'---tis idea is a mixture of secular humanism and parriarchal esotericism

A mixture of logic and reason combined with dominant secret inner circle way of thinking.

so If I was to interperet what you said.... globalist do not love nature they believe that nature is their plaything because they combine logic and reasoning with dominant inner circle way of thinking.

Without knowing which inner circle or what logical topics to reason with this is spam.

20. samsonite Registered Senior Member

can not be argued more spam

21. samsonite Registered Senior Member

yes

22. samsonite Registered Senior Member

http://www.lufa.ca/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=999

The plan Amschel laid out consisted of several steps, including:

1) Law is force in disguise. Right lies in force ("Might makes Right") The right to rule lies in force.

2) Political freedom is an idea, not a fact. In order to usurp political power, all that is necessary is to preach 'liberalism,' and the electorates will give up more and more power to the conspirators.

3) Money is all powerful. Governments are insignificant compared to money. Since governments control the money, that control must be removed from governments, and put in the hands of the conspirators.

4) Any and all means to achieve the goal of world domination by the conspirators is justified.

5) The size, scope, and power of the conspirators' resources must remain hidden.

6) Alcohol, drugs, and moral corruption shall be used to weaken the will of the people.

7) Wars should be instigated and orchestrated so that both sides would be in their debt (in other words, the conspirators would gain profit and power, no matter who "won" the wars!).

8) Propaganda and control of information should be used to influence opinion.

9) Pre-planned and artificially manipulated financial panics and depression should be used to tame the people, and weaken governments, so as to ultimately form a one-world government, with the conspirators as the rulers.

Amschel had 5 sons, 4 of whom he sent to the major cities of four different major powers of Europe, to establish or gain control over the major central bank of each country. Solomon went to Vienna, Austria; Nathan to London, England; Carl to Naples, Italy; James to Paris, France; while Meyer (and Amschel) stayed in Frankfurt, Germany. In addition to these major countries of Germany, Austria, England, Italy and France, the Rothschilds did extensive banking for the governments of Belgium, Spain, Brazil, and many other countries. This was all part of Amschel's plan to gain control over vast wealth and power.

this is not pasted I actually typed it out to answer a question :

number 6 says use acohaul and moral corruption

religious people do not drink so they use NLP to brain wash them. NLP takes over the motor analyzer leaving the victims mind to be controlled by another individual. Once controlled they can make the imagination replace reality and drive the churches into Catholicism and when this is achieved they will have one religion.

23. samsonite Registered Senior Member

then why the spam?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.