THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by samsonite, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsonite Registered Senior Member

your questions motivate answers even if it is just to spam my thread

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. samsonite Registered Senior Member

yikes try this for thought

If the goal of the iluminati is to claim anyone in opposition to their agenda is spam and then use that spam charge to legally cut off the oppositions internet access. Then all of your posts are not spam and is important evidense. Therefore your spam is technically not really spam but is a useful tool to the opposition showing a definate lack of concern for freedom of speech. So your spam is not considered spam to me but communist hamster may argue that wikipedia says you are spamming.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. samsonite Registered Senior Member

you forgot to read this link Mr. Communist Hamster

you see Communism was created by the Catholic church it is the same as Canon Law or better known as tyranny. I read the link and learned about trotsky and the freemasons/iluminati funding communism from American money.

http://www.lufa.ca/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=999

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Before communism the russian tsar actually came to abraham Lincolns aid during the civil war. It is not just the articles I posted it is history....

8. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Abraham Lincoln was a member of the wig party which once was the antimason party created as an outrage after a book was published and the writer murdered. The writer was Captain William Morgan.

So Communist Hamster claims I am talking about Communism because of him. Well that is because he is showing narcassist behaviour.
    http://www.winning-teams.com/recognizenarcissist.html

9. samsonite Registered Senior Member

HAMSTER SAID:
    You rant on about communists and freemasons, and someone you mention "Robert" who I would assume to be quelch. You have no proof. You accuse those who critiscise your insane ramblings of being Illuminati agents, despite there being no proof of the Illuminatis existance outside of your twisted mind.
    http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare/gramscipart1.msnw

this link to my site talks about gramsci and the u.s body politic?

DID you read it ? it involves COmmunism kind of like a strategy to turn the entire united states into COmmunist regime?

10. samsonite Registered Senior Member

11. samsonite Registered Senior Member

you claim my site rants on yet I have articles that are from the wall street journal. Gramsci and the u.s politic describes you hamster and there you are with your russian insignia trying to block my freedom of speach.....

12. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i am not sure what you mean? are you of the mind that this thread belongs to you?

13. samsonite Registered Senior Member

I suggest they be punnished for treason and the punnishment is death. My site proves freemason control the courts and law enforcement and national security. This means the only people left to punnish the perps is the people who have to defend their birth right.

14. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

are you able to speak to anybody without becoming suspiscious of their intent or accusing them.

i also wonder how did you get yourself into this position of not being able to trust anybody?

15. samsonite Registered Senior Member

I trust ELLION to be ELLION

16. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

thank you!!

i think ? ? ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Do you hear that, communist hamster?
    That is the sound of inevitability.

18. samsonite Registered Senior Member

19. samsonite Registered Senior Member

iF YOU ARE A THINKER YOU WILL BE ON MY SIDE WHEN THE TIPPING POINT HITS.......SOON

TIPPING POINT IS WHEN A WINNER IS DECIDED IN BATTLE AND ALL THAT IS LEFT IS CLEAN UP.

20. samsonite Registered Senior Member

http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare/yourwebpage9.msnw

Just look up Albert Pike

World Domination Chess Game

Peices and description of players

POPE is the King

ASSASSINS GUILD is the QUEEN

JESUITS are the BISHOPS

FREEMASON are the ROOKS or CASTLE

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR KNIGHTS OF MALTA are the KNIGHTS

SaTANIST CULTS are the PAwns

CHAPTER ONE

The Pope rules the Catholic CHurch and the world although it is a bit of a struggle to stay alive.

CHAPTER TWO

The Assassin Guilds plan to destroy immediate threats to the babylon rule that goes back 6000 years

CHAPTER THREE

Jesuits infiltrate churches and youth and slowly reteach Catholic doctrine bringing in one church for the whole world

CHAPTER FOUR

Freemason provide a base of operations and communications and have excellent ability to cut off enemy communications

CHAPTER FIVE

KNights templar and the knights of Malta provide national security and up to date battle tactics and training

CHAPTER SIX

satanist cults are poorly trained disinformation agents heavily backed by masons or by any peice in the game

CHAPTER SEVEN

Learning strategies of babylon

CHAPTER EIGHT

Sumeria and the secret of MA"AT

CHAPTER NINE

END GAME

CHAPTER 10

MY personal story

Dean Roger Ray

First Previous 2-3 of 3 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

http://www.masonicinfo.com/morgan.htm

evidense straight from the freemason lips

The defining example of these conspiracy theories rampant at the time is, to us, the convent burning and the killing of innocent Catholic nuns in Massachusetts in 1834 - eight years AFTER Morgan - all because some few residents there thought the Pope was going to take over their country. The Morgan Affair reflects few differences. The fear of the Freemasons and Illuminati was palpable. The presumed murder of an individual was the final proof of all for some that Freemasonry was without law and would ultimately control them.

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

the lies are still there but we aggree mobs were burning Catholic Churches and they are involved.

21. samsonite Registered Senior Member

as long as the Catholic Church exist

THE ILUMINATI EXIST

22. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Istanbul suicide bomb trial starts
    Mon 31 May, 2004 11:54

By Ayla Jean Yackley

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A Turkish court has begun hearing the mammoth case of 69 people charged with involvement in last November's devastating suicide bombings in Istanbul, which have been linked to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network.

It was set to be Turkey's highest profile trial since the 1999 conviction of Kurdish guerrilla leader Abdullah Ocalan and will be closely watched internationally amid security concerns ahead of next month's NATO summit in the city.

In one of modern Turkey's worst weeks of peacetime violence, the four truck bombs killed 61 people and wounded more than 600 in attacks directed at two synagogues, the British consulate and the local headquarters of London-based bank HSBC.

Twelve defendants, flanked by security officers, looked on sullenly as they appeared in the Istanbul State Security Court. All the accused are due to attend the court by June 4 in a case which immediately presented a legal dilemma.

Lawyers for most of the defendants told the court they were advising their clients against testifying because in their view the court no longer had the authority to try the case.

Turkey's president this month approved EU-inspired constitutional amendments including the abolition of the state security courts, which handle political and "terrorism" prosecutions as well as corruption and organised crime cases.

The Aksam daily newspaper reported Justice Minister Cemil Cicek as saying a law establishing new criminal courts would be passed within a fortnight. Any proceedings conducted before then could be repeated in the new courts, he said.

The 12 accused, nearly all in their 20s and 30s and married with children, first identified themselves in court. Among them were five suspected ringleaders in the bombings, named as Adnan Ersoz, Yusuf Polat, Harun Ilhan, Baki Yigit and Fevzi Yitiz.

FOREIGN FUNDING

A 128-page indictment in February said five defendants would face charges carrying life sentences for "trying to change the constitutional order by force", with the recommendation that they be detained until they die.

The remaining 64 could face jail terms of between 4-1/2 and 22-1/2 years for charges including membership of or assisting an illegal group.

The indictment said a Turkish representative of al Qaeda masterminded the bombings, with funding from operatives in Europe and Iran.

Police in Turkey's biggest city are preparing an extensive security operation ahead of the NATO summit, to include U.S. President George W. Bush, being held in the city on June 28-29.

A series of small-scale blasts in Istanbul and the capital Ankara have kept nerves on edge since last November's attacks.

A freemason's lodge in Istanbul was targeted in a suicide bombing in March, killing one of two bombers and a waiter.

Anatolian news agency said on Sunday authorities were questioning four far-left suspects in connection with a car bombing at a McDonald's restaurant in Istanbul this month which caused damage but no casualties.

Four small bombs also exploded outside Turkish HSBC branches this month ahead of a visit by Prime Minister Tony Blair, but no one was hurt.

23. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.