THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by samsonite, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsonite Registered Senior Member

THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Marion Knox is a farmer, Gospel singer, and counselor from Lebanon, Oregon. For several years, he has been helping set people free from the affects of ritual abuse and mind control. Although some may think of his methodology as unorthodox, it appears to be effective in eliminating highly-structured dissociation in many of the people he's worked with...
    http://www.think-aboutit.com/Conspiracy/master_plan_of_the_illuminated_r.htm

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. samsonite Registered Senior Member

Reduce quoted material.

Project Monarch
    by Ron Patton
    Nazi Mind Control
    Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years...

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

SPAM! Illuminati spam at that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i never really give the illuminate much consideration as it is obvioulsy some propoganda tool of some institution or other.

i see now thanks to this spam, it is a tool of the christian fathers.

wheres duendy, come on love, whats this all about?

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but just skimming through that I read the words "nazi", "Satanic", "illuminati", "UFO", "Lee Harvey Oswald" and "mind control". Something which has that many words joined together must be tosh.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhhhhhh......you are reacting. your are being immature. you are not critially trying to understand this phenemenon

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

That post qualifies as spam a huge copy paste without comment. Yeah I'm being immature because I don't go with the illuminati conspiracy flow

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha...i'm HERE i'm HERE.....

first off. take a deeeep breath. andget ready to explore this.
    how did i get into researching about it?

when 9/11 happened i saw the events on a TV in tis really idylic quiet place. which added to the utter surreality of whati was watcxhing.
    my VIEWS about realpolitick up till ten had been. that it was a bunch of bumbling ship of fools that didn't know what the fuk was going on, if you get me?...i mean it still is....BUT!

you may laugh at this. i was So tramatized by that atocity, that for a very short time, i almost beliefed Bush....!!...i CRINGE about tat..haha. but you see what such traumas like that are SUPPOSED to do is EXACTLY that!!!!!! did you see all the Americns gettig out their stars nd stripes?....?

Anyhow. very soon got over it, and began being vewry aware someting wasn't right wit what i was reading and seeing in mainastream media. contradictions, etc. so thats when i began studying alternative news sources. and POW. it hit mehard to contemplate it could be an inside job

anyhow, my research waned a little then lst year WE had the London Bombings. and was also extremely shocked. cause i feel deep.
    this time i said to meself i was gonna be like a detectie. i was makig notes, etc etc. and THEn in my research i just happned on tis site all about occultic symbplism all over 9/11. tis reeeally blew me away. it waslike----'well thats fukin IT then'. and discovering that got me looking into about the Illuminati!

nowi had of cours heard about the previusly. Robert Anton Wilson had written about all that. but at the time it had bored me a bit. i coudn't take it that seriously....But THIS time i was very fukin MUC takin it seriously. and the more i dived ino te more shoked i became. about how tey ritually abuse children including their own. all kinds of horrors. cause we is bascially talkin about a satanic' cult that has lost touch with feelings. Nazism, concentration camps are invloved with this phenomenon...!!!!!!! so it is very very truamatic to begin looking into. there is of curse the fear factor too. about seeing to be researching about this secret cult

but yo know ellion. things for our planet are SO dire because of this, that the alternative of burying one's head in sand regarding trying to look behind the curtain can NOT be entertained

LOO daft. HAVE pople put you donw, take piss bal bla. Bt say to yo self. I AM gonna look at this. just do it.
    see my tread '9/11 investigation' too and checkout the second link. see what you think.

it is arduous tis i agree. but to just say 'load of conspiracy bolloks' doesn't give the respect needed to really understand tis. after having fully involved yourself in researching about. only THEN can you be critical.

will give my opinion bout the actual articles of this thread later on

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

such ignore-ance they love like caviar!

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

never miiind rollinyer eyes.

why dont you. give us, em, ...3 paragraphs, or more, as to why you have decided to not even feel it worthy your attention?

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

duendy, with each reference to a piece of unproven, and possibly unprovable bullshit, grows the probability that the whole piece is bullshit. And remember, probability is numbers, and numbers do not lie.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

regarding main article
    as per usual it seems. yet again it is a christian mindset analyszing and dealing with the traumatic effects of this Luceiferian cultic effects!

ok. if it helps the people whovebeen through--claim to have been through such hell, find. but JUS because A healing technique can help doesn't mean i cant be critical about its main philosophical andreligious mooring

for instance NLP is supposed to help people, but i d not like it because it transmits a mchanistic philosophy about reality. so EVEn tho it may help, deeply i feel it doesn't really get to the roots

now, as i've said elasewhere.....when i began researching about te Illuminati and teir Luciferian beliefs, nearly all, bar maybe ..err one? source seem to be all coming from a christian perspective

sp why is this not a good thang in my opinion?
    cause both juadic-christianity and luciferianism stem from same ptriarchal root is why....!!!!!

one can see---this is what i'm lately exploring--how the very cult of Luciferianism is a REACTIOn to te oppressive judaic-chrstian cult!
    please dont pretend that the Churchy times were'nt oppressive. shit....it is bascially a fascist-eye in the sky. laying down the law. putting down womens, same sexians, peples who didn't share their cltic beliefs/heretics/pagans etc etc. in thir time the chritian cult has demonized nearly every thing, includin Standing Standing Stones and cats, and dancing and eve musical chords deemed to incite lasciviousnes/lust...etcetera. THAT is oppression.

so of course when you have a mindset that is divisory--as christia cult is, 'ultimate dualism'. you are bound to get people going to the oter extreme which is what Luciferianism is. the mirrored extreme of christianity. both ideolgies embedded in each other

so we have to resolve MAJOR problem deeper than gettng semantically caught-up in some phony duel between the 'goodies--the christians and the 'baddies' the Luciferians

16. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I feel you said it best yourself here, words slightly altered by me.
    Sorry Duendy I understand that secret societies and illuminati etc are more entertaining than misguided political economic or religious doctrine (yeah I read "Da Vinci Code", and "Foucaults' Pendulum") But from what I have seen and read these are nothing more than time wasting diversions for folks who claim to have an interest in setting things right.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

but....you....dont ';;;;;say WHY.
    look. what yo doing here. tiis bascially a forum where we DEBATE. to debate you use words. words communicate. if yo just come back wit 'load of bolloks' whats THAT? how i gonna be able to fee you when you dont give. annnnd dont explore yourself.

did you find 9/11 'entertaining'? dont you want tolook and see whats REALL going on? if not whey not? cause you've read da vinci code and decided from that that everything else is crap, cause thats been shown to be mostly crap.

i have never read it. but i KNOW autor has no clues about anceint mushroom symbology, which didn't give me respect for his main theme. he is a literalist. doesn't dig myths, and how they are fr what i've heard about book

yo ASSUME you know what i mean. but you dont. i am talking about symbology, but FIRAT you got to begin lookingat teir symbols. but i can tell you are either fearful and/or you feel its beneath you to even go there

what your main interest dude or gal. tell me.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

This, at least, is true. I read about this in Discover magazine a year or two ago. The family interbred with second cousins and nieces for about two generations before going outside the family for fresh blood. The reason was because of dictatorial will by Amschel. I forget the details and last time I looked for the specific magazine the article was in, I found I no longer had it in my possession....

GASP! Do you think the Illuminati came into my house and STOLE it!!??

Heh.

Anyway.
    I read the first post and actually find it quite interesting.
    What interests me is the nature of man inherent in the broad seeking of associations that go on. Nazi's. Rotschilds. Esau. Edomites. Ritual abuse. Multiple personality disorder. The list goes on and on and on. Really fascinating how man is able to link so many disparate things together into a coherent whole.

And. Yes. By coherent I don't mean.... REALLY coherent. Most of the associations here hang together by the merest of threads. Reminds me of the idiots who think there's a connection between "Son of God" and "Sun of God". As if the Hebrew word for "Son" was a homonym for "Sun" as it is in English. Meh.

Anyway.
    I wonder about the possibility for fraud here? How much does this "Marion Knox" actually believe what he's saying? Hell. Is he even a real person? Who knows when it comes to this kind of crap?
    But. Assuming that he truly believes his association train and that he is a real person, it's truly fascinating to realize his source material.
    The insane.
    Multiple Personality Disorder.

Not only this, but he gets his information from hypnosis which has long been looked at with a jaundiced eye when it comes to digging for the 'truth'.

There is a knack that people have. I believe it goes hand in hand with this associative talent we have. It's called confabulation.
    It's an ability to lie. Expertly and without a moment's hesitation.
    It has been shown in 'split-brain' patients, when shown different images in each eye and are then asked to point out the image they were shown with their right hand point to the image shown to their left eye. However, they are unable to explain why they pointed to that image as their left brain was shown another image altogether. So, instead of saying the truth which is "I don't know" they make up a story such as the following:
    As seen below, the right hemisphere - that is, the left hand - correctly picked the shovel for the snowstorm; the right hand, controlled by the left hemisphere, correctly picked the chicken to go with the bird’s foot. Then we asked the patient why the left hand - or right hemisphere - was pointing to the shovel. Because only the left hemisphere retains the ability to talk, it answered. But because it could not know why the right hemisphere was doing what it was doing, it made up a story about what it could see - namely, the chicken. It said the right hemisphere chose the shovel to clean out a chicken shed.
    This sort of confabulation also occurs in right parietal stroke victims.
    Woodrow Wilson is an example of this type of stroke. He denied that he suffered from a stroke and was paralyzed on the left half of his body. He was adamant about it. He would only go so far as to say he was a 'little lame'.
    The man was completely paralyzed on the left half of his body!!
    Some stroke victims go to even further lengths to deny their disability. Some will claim that the left half of their body is not theirs. Going so far as to complain to the hospital staff about having to share their bed with strangers. One patient even kept trying to push the 'stranger' out of the bed, and was always surprised when he found himself on the floor as well. One, when it was pointed out that the leg and arm were attached to him and therefore must be his, was aghast in horror at the thought that this hospital was surgically attaching legs and arms to his body! Another found a great deal of sexual pleasure from stroking the skin of this stranger's body who he shared his bed with.

Or how about people like Eric Clark?
    Clark is on trial for murdering a police officer because he thought they were aliens out to get him. He believed Flagstaff was inhabited by 50,000 aliens. He believes his mother and father were aliens:
    "That April, Eric suddenly referred to her as an alien. Eric called his father an alien, too. "If you'd go get some tools," he told them matter-of-factly, "I'd show you." "

"On June 19, 2000, Eric called his mother an alien again. "How would you like to be me," he said, "and never know who your real mother is?" "​
    This type of behavior is often seen in those who suffer right temporal lobe damage. The temporal lobe deals with auditory input and the right temporal lobe deals with emotive content and prosody. With this area of the brain damaged, the patient still understands the words he hears, but they sound flat, alien, strange, lacking a human feel. Patients with damage to this portion of the brain often are unable to hear music. Nature sounds. They hear harsh screechings when the phone rings, etc... But, what is relevant here is that when they fail to establish a human connection with a speaker, they often confabulate stories of aliens or demons or robots or what have you. (Note: I'm making no claim as to Clark's mental state, I have little doubt that such behavior can be exhibited by more than one cause.)

Hypnosis also brings this out in people. This is shown in the hypnosis shows where the peope get up on stage and prance about 'pretending' to be this or that. They are so willing to perform in this manner specifically because of the urge to confabulate.

When used to get at childhood traumas, it is conjectured that the patient makes up stories to please the hypnotist. They gather clues about what the hypnotist wants to hear (and there can be little doubt that a man such as this Knox character wants to hear something in particular....) and they go on and on about it. Making more and more convoluted stories.

The human ability to confabulate is extensive and rather impressive.

"....we pretend to be constucting edifices of impartial thought, when actually we are selecting only such acts and agreements as will give dignity to some personal or patriotic wish"
    --Will Durant, The Pleasures of Philosophy​

19. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

trauma bonding an a national scale. wow! interesting idea.

the initial post is ridlled with contradictions when you look at it analytically.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

Hey Invertus_nexus...CONGRATULATIONS!!! seriously. you are--as far as i am aware--thew first poster about this subject to make an effort to offer some kind of critical response to the phemonenon of the Illuminati etc....!

unfortunately i cant reply directly yourpost cause i think its too big for limitations of my system. mabe if you continue you can brea tem up into sizable portions fo me...? just a suggestion

first thing. where you say it --in words to tis effect--reminds of of confusing 'son of God with SUN of God......?
    well errr, yes bascially that DOES mean same. also checkout Medicine Woman --who hangs out in religio forum. she is well up on astromyth....!...

keep in mind that Illuminati are realy following on pariarchal tradition of solar worship, which is central to patriarchal belief. this is complex and dont want to get too into it as it'll take over thread but no doubt it'll crop up agin

you seem to suggest that 'MONARCH programming' is a confabulated effect similar to the whole thing about false memory syndrome that similarly happened in the 1980s--'the satanic abuse hysteria' which happened in North of England. all i can say, beware of hookin onto 'an explanation' which diverts you away from further analysis of the issue at hand. ie., researh MORE about monarch programming

loook. they are already doing porgramming wit our children OVERTLY. ie., druggin millions of them if theydont fit in teir bogus dumbing down insititution they call 'school'. so , would it be that surprising tat a satanic elite may even do worse shit covertly??....tho druggin children is not benign!!!!!!!

21. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i do think there is something happening with all this illuminate BUSINESS there is a lot of it about so it is being propogated by some "party".

i just like to add to this on the topic of truth obatined form victims, there are ways of counseling people into beliefs, people can be counselled into psychological identification, there are types of therepist responses which will ellicit types of client response, if the therapist has an aggneda he can, even without intention, lead a client into a false memory or experiences or to introject a belief system. this guy could "could" be unwittingly directing people int holding beliefs about themsleves that he holds about them.

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Duendy,

I'm not sure how. That's actually a small post for me...
    Anyway.
    My themes are quite simple.
    Most of the content is merely examples of different types of confabulation.

I should also point out the lengths that paranoid schizophrenics can go to when creating their paranoid fantasies. John Nash might be a simple example of this type of behavior.
    Both in its positive and its negative connotations.

He was able to use his associative ability to find patterns in number systems that proved him a genius and a boon to his species.
    But, at the same time, that very same ability was his downfall as he constructed a large number of fantasies and false associative patterns that haunt his entire existence.

This ability of man is really quite amazing and is essential to our very humanity. I believe that it is this abiility which spontaneously emerged at the dawn of man and which first showed itself in art and religion. In body ornament and tool manufacture.
    The ability to abstract from the concrete. To make associations from seemingly disparate elements.
    To find order in chaos.
    To seek meaning at all costs.

This has been the boon and the bane of man throughout his entire existence.
    Caution is always required when it comes to deailng with this behavior. Always.
    This is why the discovery of the scientific method has allowed man to come as far as he has so quickly. The scientific method is a means of harnessing the power of this abstract ability of man. A means of seperating the wheat from the chaff.
    And there is a lot of chaff to be weeded out.

Is there also some wheat to be lost in the process? Undoubtably. But such is the price. The loss of some few grains of wheat is acceptable when the alternative is what we lived through for most of the history of man. That is, the rule of charismatic liars. The storytellers and the confabulators.
    The magicians and the priests.

The words 'son' and 'sun' are only homonyms in English. Everytime someone has tried to explain the 'theory' to me it was centered about this similarity between the two terms. Such a similarity did NOT exist in biblical times. Or even 500 years afterwards. This is only a recent possibility of association and is thus shown to be false on this level.

However, I decided to try to do a little research into this (google research that is....) and I have had little luck in finding much about it. I have found out that it is not about the words "son" and "sun" though. Rather, it's a function of numerology. About the words "Helios", "IX", and "Jesus" (in greek).

This little associative train also goes to show the very same process I was discussing earlier. The NEED for order. For meaning. The addiction for patterns. In the human animal.

Frankly that's just...
    A stretch.

I'm not saying that it's not a possibility. Not at all. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that the ancients would go to such convoluted methods. Convolution and obfuscation are well-known to be deemed.... legitimizing properties in certain mindsets. Kantians, for example...

What wonder is it that once, long ago, shrouded in the deep mists of time, some monkey-man looked out in leisure and wondered 'why'?
    And what wonder is it that this monkey-man found all the answers he sought?

We all find the answers we seek.
    It is within our natures to do so.
    It is only recently that man has learned a new constraint on this addiction.
    The application of 'useful' and 'verifiable'.
    For thousands upon thousands of years, such properties were not the norm.

Exactly. The very phenomenon I was referring to.
    How many innocent people have been persecuted because of this type of hysteria? Such ferocious 'repressed' memories surfacing through hypnosis. Only, many were proven to be pure lies. That they couldn't have happened that way.

I have no judgement on the veracity of this MONARCH business. But, from what I've read, it fits my associative array quite nicely in this role of confabulation and pattern seeking which I've elaborated upon.

I have no evidence either way. And therefore must withhold any solid judgements. However, when placed into a situation where I must choose one path or another based upon any judgement in this affair, I would have to go with my own associative placement, would I not? Follow my hunch, in other words?
    To do less would be cowardice.

I suppose, in this vein, I could only expect those who believe in the conspiracy to act in the manner which they must when placed into situations where the path must be chosen based upon the world they perceive.

So. The question is, Is Eric Clark guilty? Or a hero?

Beware the nebulous "they".
    Boogedy boogedy.

I think that their need be no conspiracy for all the behavior spoken of to take place.

The drugging of children need not be some sort of satanic conspiracy, but rather the desperation of parents, the need of doctors to 'heal', the greed of corporations to profit, etc...

Emergent behavior, in other words. No unifying ideal behind them all. No mastermind. No master plan.
    The beast is blind.
    And his name is humanity.

Ellion,

You are making the same mistake. Attributing volition to a blind beast.
    The conspiracy theories can easily be whipped up blindly.
    One person puts up this little bit. Which is fastened onto by another in such and such a way. Reinterpreted. Spun about. Built up. Fastened onto by a third. A fourth. A group here. A group there. All quite blind to any overall tendency, but each playing their part in creating the 'illusion' of an overarching theme.

Man is a blind creature in many ways.
    Ironic, when you consider the traits which I have been speaking of in here.

A couple of phrases come to mind:

"We see through the mirror darkly."

"We see in part, and thus is the mirror of prophecy darkened."

Exactly my point.
    He might also be doing it not so 'unwittingly'. It's impossible to say.

Not only this, but all their 'memories' are coming to us through his associative array.
    Filtered and purified.
    We are shown the edifice of his mind's construction.
    And thus is the mirror of prophecy darkened....

(As an aside: there are physical limits to the ability of the brain to maintain a real-time connection with the world of our senses. Our conscious ability to stay in time is about a half-second behind. We therefore do not actually perceive the world that is, rather we perceive the world that is predicted to exist based on the perceptions up to half-a-second ago. This is at the root of many optical (and other) illusions, and might well be at the heart of the need for confabulation as well. The brain has a physical and evolutionary need to confabulate. To find meaning. To predict. Not only for the future, but for the now. It is this need which was fastened upon by some chance mutation in early humans which has led to all this. AH. Life. What a wonderful disarray.)

23. illuminatingtherapy Initiate of The Universe Registered Senior Member

Humans also have the tendency to get "hung up" in things. Once one has discovered a "connection" or "realized" something that others has not, one will investigate further; thus adding fuel on fire that is the twisted truth, and claim the beliefs as real. What one has left is a disoriented perspective of reality. May it be fictional things or truth, the point is the same. Even though the subject one is hung up in has it's truths, fiction will be put on the same shelf and looked upon as truth, simply because one wants it to be. Everything invert_nexus says here makes sense. It's reasonable. Wanting to believe and come up with solutions that isn't necessary based on facts or actual truth isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.