The infamous Bum Farto

Discussion in 'History' started by R1D2, Oct 1, 2012.

?

Bum Farto I think IMO :

1. he is alive.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. he is deep in hiding on his own.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. oh he is gator bait or something, for sure dead.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. he is in witness protection.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Joseph "Bum" Farto, http://officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com/showthread.php?t=3134
    No one really knows if he is alive or dead.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

cool name though.. Jimmie Buffet had even worn Where is Bum Farto? T-shirts to concerts.

I am going to add a poll that will be left open. My "purpose" I guess for this thread is to bring up a missing person. Discuss what you think may have happened to him. And since I didn't know of this guy till recent. Maybe a little known missing person being mentioned on here may help in bringing up clues about where he may actually be. So let's find ways of keeping this going.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

There is only one case of human combustion for which there is a witness. A mentally disabled woman lived with her father, who cared for her. One day he saw a flash out of the corner of his eye, and turned to find her on fire. Despite the flames, she continued to quietly sit in a chair, not reacting and not giving any indication she was in pain. The man's attempts to put the fire out left him with burned hands. The woman lived through the combustion, but slipped into a coma and died shortly afterwards. This indicates one of the strangest parts of human combustion. It takes a very hot flame to reduce a human body to ash. Crematoriums have special chambers designed for it. However, in almost all combustions, there's no burns in the room around the body, indicating that the person simply stayed in one place. Whatever the cause of this combustion, it seems to knock people out first.

His name was Bum Farto

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.