The Inconvenient Truth: Al Gore's an Idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madanthonywayne, Jun 15, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Who cares?
    What would you suggest you do about getting rid of the roads and automobiles that destroy the environment?

Unless of course you are under some false impression that roads and buildings do not destroy the environment. They are constructed floating above the ground so as not to touch the earth, and have no effect on the air they float on?

Show me where I said that or prove how this has to do with anything.
    All I can ask is WTF are you talking about?
    This is not or has ever been a discussion on where O2 comes from. It could come from your ass for all I care. You really are ignorant.
    Closed minded ignorant louts do not know how to read.
    Are you sure you are posting in the right thread. Maybe you should be discussing the origin of CO2 in the thread about your mother's head which is full of it.

We are discussing human destruction of the earth.
    Land, forests, atmosphere, everything. Huge amounts of polution and destruction. Human environmental change that is not constuctive in terms of the earth environment, but destructive change.

Wow a whole paragraph about your vacation. I hope you enjoy your river while it lasts.
    Either way, once again:
    IRRELEVANT!!!!

You must not be aware what this topic is.
    Unless of course you lack any form of logic that particulars mean scrap.

Here is a river in VA.
    Here is the EARTH.

Hmm. Your river must be clean. Well then, so is the entire earth. Har har har. Problem solved.

No it is not a fact.
    It is fantasy science fiction.

Here is a fact: USA environment is FAR CRAPPIER than it was 30 years ago.
    That is a scientific term.

Speak for yourself. You do not even know anything about real science.
    Humans => Earth.
    => = Kill
    Humans kill earth.

Whatever you may think you know about science, you have yet to take any position on the matter.
    Do you believe that humans are changing the environment for the better or for the worser?
    I take it you are under some impression that humans have an insignificant effect on the environment. I suppose you believe that human global warming is a hypthetical theory?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Hmmm. I start talking about where O2 comes from (that is Oxygen, by the way), and you launch into a diatribe about CO2 (which is Carbon Dioxide). And in that same rant, you accuse me of not being able to read, and call me stupid.

Sigh. You make it too easy for me.

(for the better or worser?)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes you are. You do not know how to read.
    Either way, you have completely avoided the point. Typical moronic behavior.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mr truth Registered Member

yes pumping greenhouse gases will cause the earth to get slightly warmer but CO2 makes up a small percentage of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere
    the largest greenhouse gas is water vapor

8. mr truth Registered Member

ok first of all you can't relate the freezing temperature of water to the earth and its life primarily because life can adapt and its been doing that for billions of years.
    secondly the only correlation between CO2 and global temp is that temperature rises then CO2 rises the exact opposite of what global warming says. Plus al gore said in his movie that there were some complications with ihs graph that he did not specify.
    lastly a 1 percent increase is ridiculously high for the human race especially since we've already invested billions of dollars in solar wind hydro and fusion power energy

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yes, but there are feedback mechanisms. If you increase the amount of carbon dioxide, you also end up with more water vapour in the atmosphere.

Really, it's a good idea to find out the basics before you assume that pumping carbon dioxide into the atmosphere is not a problem.