the importance of essential oils

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by river, May 11, 2012.

1. river

The thing is killjoyklown

Is that really olive oil should not be used at all , period

I recently bought a frying pan that is made of " one layer consists of diamond nano crystallized layer and the porcelain coating can withstand temps. Of 580 C or 1076 F

Inotherwords I use NO oil at all

And as well I cook at the lowest possible temp. And that includes eggs ( which of course are organic )

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yeah! I like those pans too. However they are a bit over my budget at this time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

Yeah they are expensive , $50.00 bucks for mine , but of course leads to savings on the oil

Just remember that olive oil burns at , I think 230 degrees , which then destroies the benefits of the oil , so cook on very , very low temps. , perhaps level 2 or 3 on your stove top dial

It takes longer to cook , but its worth the extra time

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

What I didn't know until now is that there is different forms of omega 3 oils

Fish oil is the best form of omega 3

Because all other forms take a complex bio-chemical process by the body to transform it into what the brain can use

Fish oil omega 3 doesn't

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

The problem with fish oil is the capsules are large and can leave a fishy after taste and if you don't get the more purified expensive capsules you might get a bit more mercury than you want. Have you tried the smaller red krill oil capsules yet, the have no mercury, they go down easier and you never have a fishy after taste.

9. river

What I take is

Barlean's organic oils , Mango Peach , fish oil , tastes great

Ferndale , WA 98248

Phone# 800-445-3529 or barleans.com

10. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Repeat post. Deleted.

11. river

Extra-virgin olive oil is NOT AND I REPEAT NOT , RECOMMENED for cooking , it will become rancid very fast