The Illusion Of Time - The Fabric Of The Cosmos

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by prometheus007, Sep 12, 2015.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

What a load of sanctimonious hypocritical crap......

Aid has been absent for a while, so maybe he is not quite aware yet, that Danshawen and Schemelzer are total genuises when compared to your bullshit and lack of BH cosmological knowledge.
    I mean you did not even know that according to GR, when the Schwarzchild radius is reached, further collapse is compulsory...You refused to accept that we are reasonably allowed to invoke properties such as spin inside a Kerr metric BH, based on the observation of the frame dragging in the ergosphere.......You could not comprehend how gravity overcomes all forces including the strong nuclear inside a BH....you were ignorant of the validity of all FoR's, and all that just from the top of my head.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And what knowledge may I ask have you shared?
    You could not even comprehend my basic BH tutorial, written for beginners, and you had many aspects and facts I presented arse up.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Time:
    By Sean Carroll

1. Time exists.
    2. The past and future are equally real.
    3. Everyone experiences time differently.
    4. You live in the past.
    5. Your memory isn’t as good as you think.
    6. Consciousness depends on manipulating time.
    7. Disorder increases as time passes.
    8. Complexity comes and goes.
    9. Aging can be reversed.
    10. A lifespan is a billion heartbeats.

Some important extracts from Carroll's extended explanations:
    [1]The real question is whether or not time is fundamental, or perhaps emergent. We used to think that “temperature” was a basic category of nature, but now we know it emerges from the motion of atoms. When it comes to whether time is fundamental, the answer is: nobody knows. My bet is “yes,” but we’ll need to understand quantum gravity much better before we can say for sure.

[9] Reversing the arrow of time for living organisms is a technological challenge, not a physical impossibility. And we’re making progress on a few fronts: stem cells,yeast, and even (with caveats) mice and human muscle tissue. As one biologist told me: “You and I won’t live forever. But as for our grandkids, I’m not placing any bets.”

[10] about one and a half billion, if you simply must be precise. In that very real sense, all animal species experience “the same amount of time.” At least, until we master #9 and become immortal.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/c...everyone-should-know-about-time/#.VgiJmeyqqkp

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.