The House of Peace, Dar el Islam

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Sep 14, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So are you a eunuch, as a good Christian should be?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Come visit and find out.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You have the gut to come and find out?

It will not be a problem I hear you are barren, nor embarrassing bastards.

I hear thats why your husband left.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm trying to understand why all good Christians have no balls. :bugeye:

Why does Jesus want your balls?

8. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Not all good christians, only republican good christians.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

BR- you sound very angry and frustrated. I have been out of touch from this board for a while but personal insults have become very common. Lowet level of argument: personal insults.

Honeslty I do like to go down that path too, only if insulted first.

9. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

Sure, so you do admit they were pretty clever in doing it. Got bunch of followers too and darn it they are every where... they are coming for you Ricky bobby!!!!

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Why does Jesus want your balls?"

To see if you have the cojones to sever them.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is there any Christian sect that is made up entirely of eunuchs who will go to heaven?

12. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

What makes you think he was a true muslim? what defines one? I don't get it, how can you be so sure about it? All I know that guy was Qadyani... some other sort of Islam etc etc... ohhh ohhhhh I get it, is that why you quoted him? By the way I don't see anything wrong in what you posted but the above statement is way too 'strong'.

13. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well those of Islam seem afraid to find out, they keep killing their own at a rate of 89 to 1, could it be because Muslins have no Balls, and can only kill by deceit?

When you look at it the only time they seem to kill Americans it is by accident, and they are running to hide, from the Rat Catchers.

15. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And have you read Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at.

Therefore, when there is no direction in Islam that anyone should be made to join it by compulsion or by the threat to kill, it is absolutely absurd to await the appearance of any bloody Mahdi or a bloody Messiah. It can never be that there should appear in this world, against the Quranic teachings, a man who would use the sword to make people Muslims. This is not at all so very difficult to realise or above one's understanding. Only foolish people have been led to this belief by their selfishness. For most of our Maulvies labour under the misconception that the wars waged by the Mahdi will bring a large amount of wealth to them, so much so, that they will be unable to hold it, and, as most of the Maulvies to-day are very poor, they await day and night the appearance of a Mahdi, who, they think, will provide for their selfish desires. Therefore, these people turn against him who does not believe in the appearance of such a Mahdi; such a one is at once declared a Kafir, and outside the pale of Islam. I too, therefore, am a Kafir in the eyes of these people; and on these very grounds. For I do not believe in the appearance of a bloody Mahdi and a bloody Messiah. Nay, I hate such absurd ideas and regard them with contempt. And I have been declared a Kafir, not only because of my denial of the appearance of this supposed Mahdi and this supposed Messiah in whom they believe

17. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

A true face of American christians and true republicans.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/76686/

Christian Right's Emerging Deadly Worldview: Kill Muslims to Purify the Earth

By Chris Hedges, Truthdig. Posted February 12, 2008.

Christian extremists are preaching a war against tolerance to target and persecute all Muslims, including the 6 million who live in the U.S.

It is just the tip of the ice berg... but the point is, in last 8 years or so, God came to GW and told him to go to war with Muslims, and it has nothing to do with nine eleven or any other event. It is a mission from God. The second coming of Christ. No religion is immune from exteremists and terrorist, they all have'm and this is just the begining. I am sure in down south people seriously thinking about commiting these crimes as well. Sad times that we live in. I wish they all stop hating each other.:shrug:

http://www.alternet.org/rights/76686/

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Funny I never heard of this?

I know of no one even espousing any line along that thought.

Now can you explain why Muslims are killing Fellow Muslims at a rate of 98 to 1 in Iraq?

I looked up 1460+ suicide bombing, in multiple sources, and tabulated the death toll of Iraqi Muslims killed in Suicide Bombings, and All Americans killed in Suicide Bombings, from 2003 to July 28 2008, and the death toll, of Iraqis killed in Suicide Bombings is;

9568 deaths

The Death Toll for Americans is:

97 * All Americans killed by suicide bombing, Civilian and Military.

That make the Death toll inflicted by Islamic Suicide Bombers against their own Muslins 98 for every 1 American they have killed.

we have lost a total of Since war began (3/19/03):

Total 4158

In Combat 3376

Muslims have killed more of their own in just the Suicide Bombing Campaign, than we have lost total 9568.

That is 2.3 Iraqi Muslims for ever American Death in Iraq.

That is 3 Iraqis for ever Combat Death in Iraq.

And that doesn't even take into account all of the Murders committed in sectarian violence between Sunni and Shia, it isn't the Americans who are killing Iraqis, it is Muslims who are murdering their own.

And as far as Saddam, the estimates for his Savagery, and remember he was Muslim to:

http://www.gbn.com/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv?aid=2400&msp=1242

1.2 Million death from Saddams actions, a Muslim,

Saddam Lived a Muslim, and he Died a Muslim.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why does Jesus want your balls?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

For the Year of 2006:

War's Toll on Iraqis Put at 22950 in '06 - washingtonpost.co...
    Iraq's death toll from violence is controversial because it provides a vivid report card on the difficulty of U.S. and Iraqi efforts to bring order to the ...

Iraq admits 23000 civilians died in 2006 - Middle East, Worl...
    ... showing that almost 23000 Iraqi civilians died last year as the sectarian violence ravaging ... In all, the ministry said, 22950 people died in 2006. ...

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ira... - 75k - Similar pages

22,950 Iraqis died in Sectarian Violence.

1,392 Americans died.

That is a 16 Muslims Killed to 1 American, so who are the Jihadist trying to Kill? it sure doesn't seem that they are trying to kill Americans very hard, but they sure are pounding the hell out of the Iraqis.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats why Jesus wants your balls? He thinks you're putting them in Iraq?

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes SAM, Islam collect the Balls of it's own Fellow Muslims:

Ahmadiyya Muslim​

Yes SAM take a Lesson:

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah like pronging kids bums in Iraq I suppose.

Who are they using for that? The priests?