The House of Peace, Dar el Islam

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I have been doing a little research in to the Iraqi war and the suicide bombings, and this is the numbers that I have, and the effectivness of the Suicide Bombing campaing, by Muslim suicied bombers, the vast majority of which are Saudi Wahab.

2003, 25, Bombings, 748 Iraq Dead.

2004, 140, Bombings, 1299 Iraq Dead.

2005, 478, Bombings, 1054 Iraq Dead.

2006, 300, Bombings, 1712 Iraq Dead.

2007, 350, Bombings, 4073 Iraq Dead.

2008, NA, Bombings, 682 Iraq Dead, as of July 28.

9568 Iraqis killed in suicide bombings for what?

97 U.S. soliders killed? that is 98 Iraqis killed for ever U.S. soldier killed in the suicide bombing campaign, Islam ? Dar el Islam?

The really sad point is that these numbers translate to the numbers of Iraqis killed in the murder kidnapping, revenge killing, between Suni and Shia across the board.

So who is really committing genocide against the Iraqi?

Islam it's self, Muslims in the name of driving of the Infidel Invader are killing 98 Muslims to 1 U.S. victim in Iraq, I counted all U.S. victimes of suicide bombing in Iraq, not just Military losses.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How many in the fourteen hundred and twenty something years before the American occupation?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

A billion or so.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Source? One suicide bombing from before the American occupation and since the last 1300 years.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Why limit it to suicide bombing? Islam has been killing it own for the Last 1300years, long before there ver was a America, and the point is not America, the point is Muslems who are killing Muslims it the supposed defence of the Ummah, and driving the invaders out of Iraq, an dit isn't Iraqis that are doing most of the Suicide Bombings, it is foreign invaders from Islam around the world:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hafez, whose new book is "Suicide Bombers in Iraq," has identified the nationalities of 124 bombers who attacked in Iraq. Of those, the largest number — 53 — were Saudis. Eight apiece came from Italy and Syria, seven from Kuwait, four from Jordan and two each from Belgium, France and Spain. Others came from North and East Africa, South Asia and various Middle Eastern and European countries. Only 18 — 15 percent — were Iraqis.

And 9 of those have been women sent out by the Terrorist.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Feel free to post an irrefutable source that supports your claim

and answers my question.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Your question has nothing to do with anything, and you know it.

It is still Muslims killing muslims and very few Americans, 98 to 1 in fact, all in the name of driving the Infidel Invader from Iraq and the Ummah, it doesn't matter what happened before, Islam has been killing it own since it was founded, now defend the actions of Muslims killing Muslims in the name of Ummah, Islam, Mohammad, and Allah, at a rate of 98 Muslims to every American they kill.

At the rate they are going they will free Iraq alright.....By killing all the Muslims there, they will free it from the Iraqis.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you cannot find a single suicide bombing before American intervention, it means:

1. American intervention caused the suicide bombing
    2. The suicide bombings are created by the Americans as war time propaganda to support their objectives of occupation [like the Nazis did with the Warsaw Uprising]

Which makes your OP another US piece of propaganda.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No SAM, you are the one spreading propaganda:

Mohammed M. Hafez, is a Muslim, with B. A. in Political Science from the University of California - Los Angeles; M. A. in International Relations from the University of Southern California; and Ph.D. in International Relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science . Mohammed Hafez was a Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation fellow.

So now refute his finding, and his research, I am not the one who did the study, I am the one who has read his findings, and I do believe that a PHD
    in International Relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science trumps your temper tantrum.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Okay, so give me his peer reviewed publications. But you still haven't answered MY question:

Neither has Hafez.

14. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

OMG BR, did S.A.M just SHUT YOU UP???? I mean you have failed to answer her simple questions... its like Palin got lying about her foreign policy credentials.....you are left with no answers.. you lied and you got caught, Just admit it mate. Now, you have to bring forth the proof of that "billion or so" and Suicide bombing in Irac before American occupation. Hurry up we are all waiting.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Look them up for your self, your the one who don't believe three days of research.

The numbers and ration don't lie, Muslims are killing Muslims in suicide bombing at a rate of 98 Muslims for every American killed, 6 years of Muslims murdering Muslin in the name of Driving out the U.S. from Iraq and the Ummah, and saving Iraq from the Infidel,

That figures out across the Board as 937.664 Iraqis Muslims, killed by their fellow Muslims, as of July 28 2008, 2/3 of the dead in Iraq.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nope not one of them BEFORE US intervention.

Are you really that clueless?

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM it is still:

And it is the Muslims who are making the choice to use suicide bombing, and not against the U.S. personnel in Iraq:

In the whole Suicide Bombing Campaign

97 Dead Americans against 9568 Iraqis!!!!!

Muslim's choice of targets and Muslim's choice of Tactics, and they are not targeting Americans, they are Targeting Iraqi's, Muslims, those of Islam.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Mor US lies. Who's doing the body counts? Yeah right, they put together the pieces of the suicide bomber and went to identify them, when they dump the dead from Abu Ghraib in anonymous graves.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jun/01/iraq.usa

Sure.

So, any suicide bombing from before US intervention?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Duh, the Sunnis target the Shiites. Al Quida is a Sunni organization. Saudi Arabia is mostly Sunni. Al Quida has made the calculation that going against their interpretation of Islam is so bad, that even Muslims may be killed. They feel that in this extreme case, such actions are required. They are extremists. Their interpretation of Islam isn't typical.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still want to know how they identify suicide bombers. And who is doing it.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM, it is still 9568 Iraqi Muslims killed by Muslims, against only 97, Americans in the Suicide Bombing Campaign.

9568 to 97, 1460+ suicide bombing in Iraq, and only 30 of them against U.S. military targets.

Now refute that, Islam, Muslims, murdering Muslim, and not attacking those that they claim they are there to drive out, but the People of Iraq, the people of that land, fellow Muslims.

I feel like I have shown Dracula the Silver Cross, that is exactly the reaction I am getting from you, the Light of Day and no coffin near to hide in,

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This is hardly news, Buffy. The 9568 Muslims were martyred in the cause of defending Islam. Terrorism doesn't depend on killing large numbers of the enemy, it isn't a combat tactic, it's a scare tactic. You only have to kill some of the enemy. I'm sure they think it was worth it, even if more Muslims got killed than Americans. Have you read anything about Al Quida at all?

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not ONE before US intervention. Just like in Japan, Vietnam and Lebanon.

How many Viet Cong blew themselves up before, during and after US occupation of Vietnam?