The Holy Quran

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Maybe he knows it's all bullshit deep down inside and needs someone to walk him through rational thought?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i duscussedwith you many times about all this, so i'll just say, peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes, in fact: they are, with respect to religion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i think he meant, is someone who is educated, like someone who is retarded or uneducated at all? and not for the difference of relegion, right?

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Feel free to educate us.

The Thread is supposedly about a book, the Qur'an. I have some question about said book.

1. What was the date that it was completed? As in day, month, year. As this is a Science forum, please include a few citations from reputable peer-reviewed archeological journals, primary sources as well as one which should be a review.

2. What was the name of the person or (more likely) people who wrote down Chapter 3? Include peer-reviewed citations from reputable peer-reviewed archeological journals, primary sources as well as one which should be a review.

3. How do you explain the similarity between Biblical stories and the Qur'an? Were the Bible stories simply copied down and inserted into a preexisting literature or were they the bases themselves? What is the archeological and secular significance of Biblical stories in the Qur'an?

So far we have this for an answer: God did it.

That's the extent of Muslim archeological scholarly research and academic pursuit. God did it.
    How did the Universe form? God did it.
    How do complex structures like the eye develop? God did it.

and etc...

Why are most Muslims in Pakistan illiterate and living in mud huts? God did it.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

The funny thing is, jerkoffs like THIS jerkoff, write their psychotic ramblings into a Little Green Book and 1400 years later *poof* "religion"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Why 9/11?

Allah did it.

Why Burkas?

Allah has an interest in women's clothing.

Why 72 virgins?

Allah has an interest.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I heard the word virgins was mistranslated, it really just means grapes.

12. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Your opinion is noted, now fall back in line.

13. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Very sour grapes for some, then.

Better to harvest the hanging pomegranates in the Song of Solomon.

14. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

I don't think you understood that simple sentence. Let me break it down for you, it seems you need help.

Are those who know, to be considered equal to those who do not know? Only prudent men reflect [on this]-Quran

(Are those do good equal to those that do evil? The reward for the after is slightly different, so if you "in fact" believe what you just posted, you do not know.)

15. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

I don't know the answer to your bias questions, however if you need something explained from the Quran I might give in and try to explain it to you.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

White raisins actually.

You get 72 of them little suckers - wow!

Why Allah doesn't like Black raisins is beyond me :shrug:

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

The questions are not biased. It's called education. These questions are basic scientific research questions. The notion that such simple, basic, fundamental questions, would be bias is why most people in Pakistan are illiterate, live in mud dwellings and are led around by the nose by which ever Imam happens to be the local town crackpot.

This is a "Science" forums. Not a theistic forum. Thus, we're interested in the real History of the Qur'an, not Mohammad Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Xenu did it, crap.

Reasonable enough?

18. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Those virgins must be around one hundred years old.

19. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Thank you for clarifying my point. History section is under the section "World." Go there and post your questions, if you want your questions answered.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How is the Quran different from the Bible and why was it necessary to create it?

21. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

I see, how hard is it to understand the most basic and simple type of words? Read post 192, the second part to the end. If this question was towards someone else disregard this.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not a history question, it's a religious one.

23. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Obviously. If you have read post 192 you should know that I told michael, if he needs something explained from The Quran, and not The Bible. I have not read The Bible so I am not qualified to answer your question.