The history of what 'the racists' refer to as race

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Dr Lou Natic, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D Registered Senior Member

Blacks don't just attack whites, they attack anyone and everyone.
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

All groups know how violent blacks are that why every one try's to stay away from them. Whites and blacks don't get along, blacks and Asians, blacks and hispanics, shit blacks don't even get along with themselves.

Places like Haiti and Africa have always been known as the most violent places in the world.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

what?all black people are violent towards everyone?yes now that you mention it i do remember going to the doctors and instead of him treating me he gave me a violent beating,and martin luther king secretly beating people up and...well you get the point,you are a retard

and why do you think that is genius?empire and slavery ring any bells?societies being torn apart for the western worlds profit.and it still goes on,the only difference is we dont bring the slaves to our countrys anymore because that would be to embarrasing.,instead we outsource labour to countries where they have no other option than to take the conditions we offer (as they have had western capatilism imposed on them) and pay them 0.5$ a day to do work you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy.even the aid that we give to countries comes riddled with clauses which keep poor countries poor and rich countries rich.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Big D Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

8. Big D Registered Senior Member

When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, whites, slavery, colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

9. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

i take my hat off to you,you are a new kind of stupid.are you implying that being liberal makes me the real racist? "bringing up blacks properly" and comparing black people to dogs?you have made it quite obvious the way you view black people and this is probably why you interpret the things you see the way you do.if you treat people like crap for hundreds of years then there will be consequences.it has absolutely nothing to do with race,if you segregate humiliate and demonize a group of people no matter what the race,there will be an effect.do you think that if black people were treated as equals,given the same treatment as everyone else,the same opporunities,there would still be the problems?

10. J.B Banned Banned

Kenworth, you ain't too bright is you.

Big D did not write that, that is from a article he posted, that statement about blacks and dogs was written by a BLACK man.

See:

MORAL crusaders have the habit of heading off to their next crusade without bothering to see whether anything went wrong on their last one. During the '80s, TransAfrica, NAACP, Black Congressional Caucus, Hollywood glitterati, college students, and other groups held massive protests on college campuses and at the South African Embassy, built shanty towns, and called for disinvestment and sanctions against South Africa for its racist apartheid system.

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now?

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, whites, slavery, colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

Written by a black man:
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow, J.B. you're a sexist AND a racist, the whole package! Don't you people realize that "white" people are Africans that have happened to lose their melatonin due to northern climates?

These problems are due to poverty. Poor whites are just as dangerous as poor blacks, I know, I grew up where there were alot of redneck white assholes itching for an excuse to shoot you. You can't compare the institutionalized "non-civilized" behavior of slavery, colonialism, imperialism, and apartheid to the individual crimes of rape and murder. Such individual crimes have always occured everywhere there is poverty, but only after institutional limitations are absolved do people have a chance to better their situation.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

[musical instrument that originated in africa]
    The Banjo.

13. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I already posted links showing that Bush (BUSH=CONSERVATIVE) is totally fine with Mbeki's behavior, and doesn't hold the new government accountable, therefore you and JB are both spreading false propaganda when you keep re-posting this. Sad, sad, sad.
    The truth is that you racist "conservatives", expect the africans to act like animals, so you see it as acceptable. As you put it, their species is different than ours. Like duendy said, you need them to screw up, so you can feel valuable. Without the oppressed you might be the oppressed, so you react from fear. I feel sorry for weak people like you.

14. Big D Registered Senior Member

Your close there spidey, BUT you see the "banjo" was a african AMERICAN invention.
    http://www.drhorsehair.com/history.html

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The first slaves were Africans. Their instrument was a version of what they knew in Africa. Slaves weren't considered African-americans in those days, they weren't even considered human. The plantation owners had to dehumanize them in order to justify their cruelty and greed for money. When slaves rebelled, as anyone would do, this was seen as further justification for thinking Africans were animals, it was a downward spiral of bigotry that continues to this day. Some southerners still think that, as free people, they should have been free to enslave blacks, that's what the confederate flag symbolizes.

16. Big D Registered Senior Member

Look spidey you can make as many excuses you want to explain why so many (not all) blacks ALL OVER THE WORLD are violent and ignorant.
    It is not just "whites" that have problems with blacks it is ALL OTHER groups of people too. Asians, hispanics, Jews all have constantly have problems with blacks, even blacks themselves can't get along with each other.

17. Big D Registered Senior Member

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White.

The District of Columbia, which is approximately 80% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
    Strictest gun control
    Highest incarceration rates
    Highest birthrate
    Highest death rate
    Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
    Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
    Highest rate of illegitimacy
    Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
    Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
    Highest incidence of AIDS

18. Big D Registered Senior Member

Well it was Dr. Charles Darwin who said that blacks, whites and Aisans are a different species, and here are some of the FACTS on why:

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
    The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
    The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
    The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
    The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
    The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
    Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
    The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
    The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
    The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
    The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
    The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
    The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
    The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
    The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
    The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
    The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
    The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
    The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
    The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

19. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

You posted this.
    The hair has no duct, yellow eyes, an extra layer of skin? Hahaha. You are funny.
    These are just a few of the most idiotic ones.
    Are you retarded? I see you can cut and paste articles for every occasion, but do you bother to read them?
    Every time I have ever touched a black girl's skin it seemed nice and soft to me.
    Maybe you need to get out more.
    Coming from me, that is pretty sad.

Edit - I'm glad to see you haven't dared reply regarding Bush and his neo-con-artists kissing Mbeki's ass.

20. Big D Registered Senior Member

Care to prove any of the FACTS incorrect?

And as for Bush, I think Bush is a piece of shit, so I don't care what Bush is doing.

21. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

22. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

23. Big D Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.