The history of what 'the racists' refer to as race

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Dr Lou Natic, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D Registered Senior Member

Well if thats the case then the Chinese in America should has more rights then do blacks.

Because:

The United States Constitution in the 1850s reserved the right of naturalization for White immigrants to this country. Only two skin colors were recognized, White and Black. Since early Chinese immigrants were neither, some were allowed to become naturalized citizens, but most were not. Without citizenship, Chinese immigrants could not vote, hold government office or be employed by the state. They had no voice in determining their future. Designated as "aliens ineligible for citizenship," they were unable to own land or file mining claims. Since Chinese immigrants could not testify in court against Whites, the only reasonable course of action was to avoid open confrontation and avoid direct competition with Whites. Some retained their Chinese citizenship, since they were not allowed to become citizens of the United States. Their future in the country was uncertain, even though they paid taxes and contributed to the economy.
    http://brownvboard.org/brwnqurt/03-4/03-4c.htm

You see, blacks were allowed to vote in America well before the Chinese were. So why are the Chinese NOT helpless like the blacks are? http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/506187/

The Chinese are NOT even part of Americas Affirmitve Action program.

Could it just maybe, just maybe be Biological?

I think yes:
    http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

You missed my point big D. There is another level to the argument your mind isn't even grasping.
    First of all, I would like to look inside of your brain and see why you don't like the chinese. If You are asian, or honestly have no prejudice against asians, I would be surprised.

I already win the philosophical argument I made, that we are valuable and detrimental as individuals, which is the important thing for you to learn.

But as far as the scientific argument goes, there is an opposing viewpoint, you just ignore it -
    (that is an excerpt from a very balanced review of a book by Joseph Graves, who would oppose your views)
    Also,
    From http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/AOL_debate.htm

And this is from the guy who says the races differ in abilities –
    AND -

There is more sense in describing particular people groups within the races, than trying to lump everyone together into black, asian, white, etc.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Big D Registered Senior Member

Cole,

I do NOT need the opinion of others to see the differences between the Chinese and black Africans. In my opinion the Chinese are a great people, low crime, honorable, respectful and peaceful people, the blacks are the exact opposite of that. I can back this statement with many facts.
    As for myself I'm a Jew.

I do not hate blacks because I understand the way they behave is natural to their species.

What Joseph Graves writes is just a excuse for blacks behaviour, like Forrest says "stupid is as stupid does".
    http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/506187/

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kriminal99 Registered Senior Member

I think your way off there... The people most responsible for racism are blacks... Blacks hiding in tight nit all black communities and refering to whites by their skin color (white boy, what you doing with that white girl), Being overly paranoid regarding facist type racism and then acting badly themselves in response... just yesterday I was on a bus and this fat ass black lady rammed her way onto the bus when 2 people where trying to get off and was like EXCUSE ME to which I responded there is no excuse people are trying to get off the bus. Of course she got all started on racism and didn't even stop to realize that what she did was really selfish. The people who tried to get off the bus had the doors nearly closed on them so they couldn't get off. If your going to try and go off about that was her and not all black people than your missing the point, more blacks than not DO act that way. The cafeteria where I eat is the same way, the black people (and only the black people) there always constantly having attitude.

If any sharing of culture or whatever you are referring to is going to take place, its going to be the black people that make a change for the better.

Duendy: Being judged is part of a job interview process or a dating process. If you don't want anything from white people then they have no reason to judge you. If black people only worked for other black people then you don't have to worry about it. Of course, then the judge will be how succesful such buisnesses are. Maybe black people are better workers when they are not working for white people. Personally I would think that rap culture has had negative effects on things like work ethic beyond just extreme paranoia regarding facist racism, but I don't know that for sure. But then again maybe an all black buisness would be better at weeding out people with bad buisness mindsets from people with good buisness mindsets.

8. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Kriminal, you said earlier that we should use logic to find truth.
    But you don't exhibit that. You are a proponent of the status quo.

You are experiencing your self-fulfilling prophecy by interpreting everything you see with an anti-black, racist viewpoint.
    Perhaps you will say that I am having my views skewed by an anti-racist, anti-hater viewpoint.
    Fine.
    I suppose that leaves us with our subjective experiences cancelling out. This brings us back to the other level of the argument, the important one. I have enough of my own self-worth, I don't need to try to build myself up with half-assed observations made about other races. I am tiring of you.

Big D - I notice that you say that blacks are another "species", it shows how ignorant you are. Also, it is too bad people are still jew-haters too, but racial (cultural) prejudices are fair for them to use against you personally, because you use them against blacks. I am tiring of you too.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

forget big d...he's LOST.....
    kriminal....you are a one. cant ake out someone so business oriented being so HONEST...'kriminal'?...hehe. there is hope

look. so...you had some fat assed big mama
    give you'll a hard time on a bus. so you hate black PEOPLE?......all of em? or just Afroamericans, or just poor Afro Americans...what what?

i stick with what i say. this is an emotive subject, but your tone is LIKE the job interviews shit yous keep going on about. theree is no love there. it's all business and hate

as for rap. i agree. i hae the ganster rap. a lot pushed and manipultated and black people exploted to be ppretend gangsters for fame BY fat cat Jews! dont forget

but listen listen to the ART form. can YOU rap? and also many rap artists aren't all pushin gangsterism, misogyny and homophobia

and dude. shit your JEWISH. cant you dig it. do i HAVE to explain......? you know the pain of the Holocaust. but it has been documented, ackowledged, cathasized, recently a big anniversary here on our TVs. weeks devoted to it

When was the last time you saw anything about the slave trade?....NUTHIN. was that nothing what happened. you reckon it's history. but look at the attitudes of many people towars black people, as you are showing
    you dont realive the deep prejudice some white people have against black skin, and darkness. this is so. yet many wont face it but it outs in peoples behaviour towards balck people. and humans are sensitive. we get angry, and hurt.....if you prick me do i not bleed?

10. nexus Registered Member

Wow. Just. Wow.

I came to this site very impressed with the mature and, frankly, very enlightening conversations in the science forums. This thread has digressed so far below that level of discourse... I'm just left wondering how the same site has attracted the exact opposite types of people I believe it was intended to attract.

I am providing the definitions of some commonly used terms to both express what I intend to convey by using the word and to prevent any (further) misuse of them.

racism - The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

bigot - One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

prejudice - 1a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
    1b. A preconceived preference or idea.
    2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions.

ethnic - Of or relating to a sizable group of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national, religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage.

My opinions follow in my next post.

11. nexus Registered Member

First of all. Big D is a bigoted racist, ignore anything he has to say as it is only intended to provoke. Duendy, has done nothing but take his bait and solely from his comments in this thread alone, I would suggest others ignore him as well for he seems to have only the same negative purposes in mind.

If someone has something intelligent to add, let them. Dr. Lou is clearly racist, but this comes from ignorance, not bigotry. Instead of bashing him and making personal attacks, I believe if someone were to point out the errors in him statements he would revise his views. This is the nature of debate and discussion.

I would propose that the vast majority of differences between different groups of humans, differences people have been so fond of pointing out as racial differences are in face ethnic differences. It is plainly clear to me that, in discussing modern man, there are very few differences between humans that are strictly a result of race.

The most recent posts have begun mentioning rap/hip-hop as some creation of the "black race." I suggest that this style of music is not at all a creation of a race, or even an ethnicity, but solely of a culture. And no, not of "black" culture, but of urban culture. A categorization not by any ethnic trait but by social class and lifestyle. Rap/Hip-hop is an urban creation, people of all races were part of its inception and its rise to popularity. I will try to find data on this ASAP, but I remember hearing several years ago that rap music as a genre sold more albums to "Middle America" (i.e. - predominantly conservative, white people).

Having hopefully returned this thread to intelligent discussion, I would like to return to Dr. Lou's initial comments regarding the development of various ethnicities across the globe as humanity spread. Obviously it is true that the cultures on the European continent became dominant during what I have been educated to term the "Imperial Age," roughly 1400-1700 Where the countries of Europe expanded across the world, dominating through force people of other cultures it encountered.

I would like to ask why many of you think this to be the case?

The Japanese during this time period became intensely closed to the outside world following Mongol invasion and the change of their leadership. Centuries of peace had given them no reason to develop more advanced weaponry unlike European cultures - who constantly warred and fought - and there was no desire to expand their empire (remembering the time period I am discussing).

Unfortunately I am not nearly as familiar with other cultures during this time period. Obviously there were similar situations in African cultures and American cultures, no?

Would anyone disagree with my main point that these differences are ethnic and not racial?

--As an aside, I apologize not providing sources I have literally been reading this site (and the many sources thread posters have linked to) since 3amEST I will try to provide more than personal opinion and knowledge in future posts. I also apologize for the length of this post

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Nexus, nice to see someone making sense. I would amend some of the details of your post, and will do so when I hook up my other keyboard, but I am in general agreement. (Uncorrected typing: it oook rattherr like ths noot very easyy to readd and a reall buuggrr too try to correct)

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

better me and you ignore each other i reckon. cannot stand people up their own arse

14. Big D Registered Senior Member

MORAL crusaders have the habit of heading off to their next crusade without bothering to see whether anything went wrong on their last one. During the '80s, TransAfrica, NAACP, Black Congressional Caucus, Hollywood glitterati, college students, and other groups held massive protests on college campuses and at the South African Embassy, built shanty towns, and called for disinvestment and sanctions against South Africa for its racist apartheid system.

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now?

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, whites, slavery, colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

Written by a black man:
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

15. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Bush likes mbeki, why don't you? -
    "Mr Bush lauded South Africa's President Thabo Mbeki as an "honest broker" who was doing a good job in trying to resolve Zimbabwe's political and economic crisis.
    The US secretary of state, Colin Powell, recently urged Pretoria to get tough with Harare but yesterday Mr Bush appeared to backpedal by supporting his host's "quiet diplomacy", a policy critics say is a euphemism for inaction." http://www.guardian.co.uk/zimbabwe/article/0,2763,994934,00.html

Also, regarding bush and mbeki gettin' together and talkin' about aids - http://www.speakout.org.za/events/news/archives/news_june2001_bushandmbeki.htm

The conservatives are the ones not expecting africans to adhere to standards.

AND it would be racist of me not to hold you and your racist brethren to civilized standards...
    The 1997-99 NIBRS (the FBI launched the National Incident-Based Reporting System NIBRS), data showed that out of nearly 5.4 million offenses reported to NIBRS agencies in nearly a dozen States, almost 3,000 were identified as hate crimes.

* Sixty-one percent of hate crime incidents were motivated by race, 4% by religion, 13% by sexual orientation, 11% by ethnicity, and 1% by victim disability.

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

big d....everything that is coming out of your dried up loveless brain, hate-filled mouth, and creaking fingertips will one day come back to haunt you.....!

17. kriminal99 Registered Senior Member

Duendy, the reason my statements seem inhumane is because that is the only logical way to be. It is the final state of reasoning of anyone in the world. To get mad at racism is simply the first response, the same way you might first get mad when you are a kid for being spanked for doing something that you now know not to do. You got mad at it back then, now you simply accept it as how the world works (unless your parents were spanking you for a stupid reason and not emulating punishment that the world would have really doled out if you were a grown up doing whatever you did wrong)

Eventually you should realize that even YOU do the exact same thing to other people involuntarily. If not race directly (white people can't jump, fat cat jews lol) then other attributes... short people don't make good leaders, women who dress in nice clothes are high maintinance, blah blah etc. How can you be mad at the world for something YOU DO as well.

Its not wrong that people do that, its smart... When someone attacks you do you not defend yourself or call the police because it would hurt their feelings if youd didnt? When a fat ugly girl asks you out do you go out with and eventually marry her because it would hurt her feelings if you didnt? when you bet do you bet on the least likely outcome (when theres no odds multiplier) because if you don't you might hurt its feelings? Racism and these types of reasoning are not the problem.

The problem is when people try and FORCE people to conform to their groups or even fabricate new bad attributes to their group and try to force people to conform to those (Or try to force others to believe someone conforms to their group statistics) People who do this are projecting their own insecurities and it is immature behavior.

For this matter, in the job interviewing process for the average person something like gpa should override race as an indicator of work ethic - except I have no faith in or respect for the education system so if I would likely pay less attention to that. Still, if I saw a black person with a 4.0 then any race based reasoning would be out the window.

Also there is the generality problem of induction- if I moved to africa then I would most likely throw my experience of "blacks" out the window because I would no longer be dealing with the same blacks.

Actually I don't have an anti black viewpoint... I don't know where you are getting this from either. Plenty of my friends growing up were black, I was raised by a black nanny, etc.

My reasoning is based purely on logic: more often than not, black people have bad attitudes. My reasoning that she was worried about me being racist was speculative. It may have also been that she didn't like college students who had things paid for them, maybe she worked for the school(although black people in my experience develop this type of attitude more often than whites also)

But the point is, it doesn't matter why to me (except to the degree I want to help blacks understand it so they can fix it) all I need to know is that more often than not blacks have bad attitudes.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  18. duendy Registered Senior Member

well, kriminal..i senses a touch more little emotion and passion in your reply there. maybe a good sign.....you seem to deify 'logic' over emotion? this is not surprising, as the very foundations of this fukin mean system we are living in is based on the same idea. cold hard emotionaless 'logic'. and look where it's got us! maybe those this sytem it serves well are quite happy with this situation, but MANY, including me aint. for i see the inhumaness of it

your problem as i see it is language. actually this is so again for the myth we are under. our use of language which divides. not only groups from other people, but us from ourselves

example..you keep saying...'BLACKS'....what do you mean by that term. you already confessed that moving to Africa would have you throw out your preconceptions about 'blacks' as they'd be 'different blacks'...please expand on what you mean by that....? like, WHER in Africa? are ALL balcks in Africa like that, or some? see where i am getting at?

and black people in NYcity. are they ALL your idea of 'blacks' or are you speaking for a minority? and what about 'whites'...are all whites the same. does one have criminal whites? or are all whites nont criminals. i am trying to understand what you mean when you say 'black'?

19. Big D Registered Senior Member

Although "hate-crime" legislation has been championed by minority groups in hopes it would discourage racially motivated crime, a recently released FBI crime report reveals that a higher percentage of blacks than whites are charged with race-biased "hate crimes."

The FBI's "Hate Crime Statistics" for 1999 show that 2,030 whites were arrested that year for "hate crimes" against blacks, compared to 524 blacks who were arrested and charged with a "hate crime" against whites.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, blacks make up 12.8 percent of the population -- or about 35.4 million of the country's 280 million people -- so, given the arrest rate versus population percentage, the data indicates that blacks are one-and-a-half times more likely to be arrested for a "hate crime" than whites.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21943

20. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

you need ray mears in your life

21. J.B Banned Banned

I have to give you credit Big D, they keep lieing and calling you names and you just bring the FACTS!

Good work!

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Hate crimes motivated by race, religion, sexuality, etc., should be punished no matter who commits them.
    However, anti-white racism in America is a direct result of anti-black racism, you couldn't even begin to deny that. How much racism from minorities is there when the minorities have not been discriminated against? A totally negligible amount, I am sure.
    Your racism perpetuates the backlash, but even though it is partially the opressor's own fault for creating the problem, I think anyone who commits race-based hate crime should be punished.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

JB and Big D....you views are the same and your nicknames rhyme togther......racists twins...?

rally you are a waste of time. and really sad people. i know you wont be aware of this, but i am, and i am sure others will be

you are missing out. you prejudice keeps you in this tighht nasty cone of a HUGe potential filed of experience

for example: you REALLY do not know where you've come from do you? dont give me all that scientific crap. where we come from and why we are here is just as much a mystery as it ever was.
    you COULLD have been what you presently hate--black....you could have been a woman, or Chineses or whatever. yet you are SO sure of your 'status' of what you are, as THOUGh you have stage-managed the whole thing, which of course you haven't.

As i have said to you in the past. i woud love to pluck you'll up and plant you straight right smack in the middle of black culture. then i would sit back and watch what happened. it'd be WELL funny to see how you'd cope. BOY would your views have to change, no?

if you'll looked much closer into the trip your on, you'd get the insight that you N E E D Blacks. you need them pecisely because making them the 'out group' makes you feel part of a special 'in group'. if it wasn'y blacks it's be some other group. in other words it's your sense of insecurity, and lack of deep confidence that has you target another group to make you fel 'big'. it reveals however how REALLY SMALL you feel!

And i am wondering where the hate is coming from from you two. Have you been hurt by black person, people in your life?

But to summarize. your prejucidice impoverishes your lives. you are mising out. forcing yourselves into a nasty hate-filled little corner of a vast world and universe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.