The Fugu plan...

Discussion in 'History' started by Undecided, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Undecided Banned Banned

I was in my university library today rummaging through the political section, and I across one of those really weird books. I was in the Islamic/Jewish section and I saw this book called The Fugu Plan the I read the first 40 pages of the book and it was interesting to say the very least. It seems that the Japanese wanted to attract Jewry into their undeveloped colony of Machukuo (modern day Manchuria). The premise it seems (I haven’t read the whole thing) that the Japanese wanted the Jews for their own development schemes. They wanted the Jews because they believed that the Jews had large amount of capital behind them, media influence in the US (which would court to Japan for saving the Jews from the Germans, and would have been against the US war), would have helped the Japanese due to Jewry’s intellectual capital, etc. I saw the pictures of Yeshiva students in Tokyo, and in a organization called Kobe Jewcom. Also Jews were living in ghettos in Shanghai (although I haven’t ventured that far yet). Does anyone else know anything about the “Fugu Plan”?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

interesting name considering fugu is the poisonous puffer-fish - you can take a lot of insinuations from that

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.