The Fix Is In in Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

You're speaking for the Government now?

Learn from the past. The US has made enough of a hash job in Iran in the past. It is now time for them to stand on their own two feet and determine their own destiny. In short, butt out and don't get involved.

I remember no speech where "death to Buffalo" was said.

Have a link?

A country can be murdered? How does one murder soil and water? Trees and all greenery and animals. I'd never have pegged you for such a greenie.

You have people?

He's killed you, your country and your people before? I sense jokes about necromancy in the wind..

Again, how do you murder a country?

And the US has used nuclear weapons on civilians before and attacked more countries than Iran has, and you have nuclear weapons. The same could be said for 'your people'.

To be honest with you, I'd say it just to get you to say "I tend to believe those who tell me they intent to murder me, my country and my people." .. That's some funny stuff right there. Made me chuckle.

What is happening in Iran at the moment is an internal matter. Would you appreciate it if Iran sent in the troops when Obama was elected and if some protests had followed that election, because they felt it was the American people who dictated their outside involvement?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Who said that (since Ahmedinejad didn't)? ATTACK JAHANGER! Where is he? I'll tell you, if you're frightened enough to believe me BR.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Who told you? What actions? Are you that intellectually challenged? That fearful of people whose only investment in the military is defensive? Why are you so afraid of Iranians? What have they said or done to have you peeing in your pants? Or are you confused and talking about the US actions in Iran? You know, where they toppled a democratically elected leader, installed a dictator, trained a torture squad, shot down a civilian airliner, imposed economic and political sanctions for 30 years [and counting] to destroy the country? Is that what you're referring to?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Who told you? What actions? Are you that intellectually challenged?"

Maybe we should go easy on him. If only there were not still millions in the USA clinging to a very similar whirled view.

8. Bells Staff Member

We could always ask 'his people'. If I had people, I could get my people to talk to his people to try to find out where his views actually come from. But I don't have people. Can your people talk to his people? Do you have people too?

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

So far, they have produced nothing but small quantities of power reactor fuel - there aren't enough of them, and they haven't got them going reliably enough, to make bomb cores. I haven't seen an estimate of whether they've turned the profit corner - made enough power plant fuel to replace the power used so far in the various attempts to make it - yet. Maybe in a few years.

As far as why - maybe for a bomb. like Pakistan's, so they have less to fear from the invaders of their neighbors an the threats on their borders, but money and independence are obvious payoffs as well. They would very much like to be able to process their own fuel, to stop being dependent on Western supplies and to stop getting manipulated and gouged by Western suppliers. Those suppliers of course want a captive customer, and they have some influence in Western governmental circles.
    I have people, but they'd be little help here.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Bells: "Can your people talk to his people?"

Effortlessly, anywhere. But as gently as we try, they always take a fright and stampede something. Buffalo are tricky beasts.

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Hype, Jehangir means world conqueror, its the title of a famous king.

Isn't it interesting how people with actually no knowledge of Iran feel it is their duty to spread complete lies and fabrications in this threat? It's been weeks already, it seems that Ahmadi Nejad will remain president of Iran. Iran's enemies must be crying.

12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Iran's friends aren't exactly joyful either.

They had higher hopes for Iran than this ugly scene.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Since when were the Americans friends of Iran? Perhaps they can explain why America stole billions of dollars from Iranian frozen assets after the overthrow of the Shah. Or why America funds Anti-Iranian terrorist groups in Iran? How they allow Israel to butcher Palestinians and stockpile hundreds of nuclear warheads while preventing Muslim nations to even enrich uranium for civilian use?

America is only a friend and servant of Israel. They care nothing about Iran or Muslims.

14. countezero Registered Senior Member

That's right, Diamond. You tell em'.

15. Tyler Registered Senior Member

You've studied well at the alter of communist diversion tactics! Well done.

I am not American and I am certainly not America. It is petty and small of you to dismiss my opinions because of my country of origin. Then again, you already dismissed them because my grandfather wore a yamulkah.

You're a poor representative of your people, your religion and your argument. It'd be best for all concerned if you stopped acting so prejudiced.

16. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Who was talking to you? Stop being paranoid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.