The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by George E Hammond, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

No you have not. Your "summary" is hardly shorter than what you were supposed to summarize.

Here's another example, a summary of "proof that France exists":
    1. It's in the atlas.
    2. I know people who have been there.​

That sets up a discussion where you can refute the points one by one and I can clarify and/or rebut your refutations and on and on. But we can't discuss gibberish.

Short summary, please.
    Don't bother praying because you ain't gonna get an answer. And don't bother hoping either because shutting me up is a hopeless cause.
    I could give you several criticisms of post#1 if we ever get that far.
    Been there. Done that. The T-shirt seems to have been held up by supply-chain problems.
    Reading your gibberish is a challenge. Finding holes in it is not.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Brilliant

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    Dear slideshowbob –
    You only get 3-strikes.
    I told you I had an MS in physics and you said you didn't believe it. So I sent you a "verification of degree" from the registrar at Northeastern University proving I do.

THAT'S STRIKE ONE !

Now you're calling my work "gibberish". But a substantial portion of my work has been published in the peer-reviewed academic literature in a prominent journal (New Ideas in Psychology) by the world's largest scientific publisher: Elsevier Scientific Ltd. it is a known fact this PEER REVIEWED global journal, and the world's largest scientific publisher, DO NOT PUBLISH GIBBERISH !

THAT'S STRIKE TWO !

Now you want a "3 sentence summary". Okay – since the title of this thread is a "1 sentence summary" I can do that, but remind you, I suspect you're an unqualified player, and if you swing and miss again , then that's:

THAT'S STRIKE THREE AND YOU'RE OUT !

OK THEN, here's the 3rd pitch, and I fully expect that it will be "a swing and a miss" and you'll get thrown out of the game!

THREE LINE SUMMARY FOR slideshowbob –

1. – 1000 psychology researchers over 50 years measuring a million people worldwide have discovered primarily cubically intercorrelated personality eigenvectors in the data which leads to a "single, TOP eigenvector" which they called the GFP – (general factor of psychology), and they can't explain why?

2. – Hammond has demonstrates that the cubic cleavage of the brain is the obvious reason for this because a cube has 13 symmetry axes causing the 13 eigenvectors and being canonical personality types these are obviously the "12 Olympian gods" of antiquity

3. – Hammond points out that since the 13 lower eigenvectors are the "gods of antiquity", is not rocket science to conclude that the top single eigenvector is obviously the God of the Bible, hence the world's first scientific proof of God (SPOG) has been discovered.

Okay, let's see if you can say something scientifically competent about that, and meanwhile let me remind you that I already summarized it to ONE LINE:

First experimental measurement of God;
    to a 2 decimal point accuracy

looking forward to your early reply,
    George

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Looks like your hope has been granted

8. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Dear nutjob, his name is SideshowBob.

None of what you've posted so far even come close to proving god.

Waste your remaining time on Earth better.

-Kristoffer, a musician that enjoys life (Denmark) ((job description isn't only education))

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Think he uses "speech to text" device (which may be as defective as himself)

10. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

have 4 legs

Just remembered story (can't find the link) about farmer who, with help from his MS Physics and MB Biology (yes his friend had both) friend bred a 4 legged chicken

So stable was able to out run farmer who could not catch said 4 legged chicken to find out what they taste like

Talking about fake articles (above)

found this about Elsevier

false or misleading information

Elsevier published nine fake journals. And, of course, Dezenhall/PRISM and many other FUD campaigns, past and ongoing. Extensive track record.

http://bjoern.brembs.net/tag/elsevier/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  11. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    Alas poor Uruk, it certainly is the world's first scientific proof of God. Hammond

George

12. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

13. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Have you been on any talk shows?

14. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

sideshowbob likes this.
  15. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT, your watching the world's first talk-show about it, right here, right now.
    ... Better call Michael 345 and tell him to "send in the clowns" because all hell is about to break loose!

George

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Send In The Clowns

Great song. Especially when the lyrics reach

Send in the clowns
    Don't bother
    They're here

Go Cleo

sideshowbob likes this.
  17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Another video

Slightly different

But nobody cares

18. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Still waiting for all hell to break loose

Take it away Shirley. Better version Send In The Clowns

19. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ...So am I. It took me 40 years (80,000 hours) to figure out the worlds first scientific proof of God (SPOG). And I'm an MS in physics.
    ... I reduced it to 3 lines, but what can a neophyte w/o any credentials possibly say about it (i.e. slideshowbob)? If he says anything I'll be amazed !

... As for him – "The mighty Casey swung the bat and struck out, and there was no joy in Mudville that night ! "

George

20. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ummmmm here is me thinking the expression because all hell is about to break loose meant that the person uttering those words knew of hell breaking loose prior to its doing so

Especially since I was to be summoned to watch out

Once again no out to watch

Perhaps I can produce my own watch out

Something like this will be neat to watch out for

https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-wet-dress-rehearsal-preparations

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

No you didn't. You just posted that claim. And I replied that I can claim to have nine consecutive Nobel Prizes in Physics. Doesn't make it true.
    It may have escaped your notice that psychology is not physics. And New Ideas in Psychology is about theoretical psychology, whereas you're making claims about experimental measurements.
    The only qualification I need is to be a member-in-good-standing of this forum.
    There's nothing in there about measuring God.

Non sequitur.
    You didn't say anything about "2 decimal point accuracy". (Do you mean 2 significant figures?)
    I only get two hours of computer time a day and I usually take Sundays off, but I'm going as fast as I can.

22. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

A travelling salesman was talking to a farmer when a tractor came into the yard, driven by a pig. The pig parked the tractor in the shed and went into the house. The salesman, baffled, said, "Did I just see a pig driving a tractor?"

The farmer replied, "Oh, yeah. He runs all the equipment. He does the repairs and maintenance too. He even does the books for the farm."

The salesman said, "I couldn't help but notice... he has a wooden leg."

"Yeah," the farmer replied. When you have a good pig like that one, you don't want to eat him all at once."

Michael 345 likes this.
  23. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics said:]
    So I sent you a "verification of degree" from the registrar at Northeastern University proving I do have an MS degree in physics: –

Degree Verification
    Request date: 03/03/2021
    This Degree Verification reflects information
    requested for the student listed below and
    is accurate as of 03/03/2021
    Student: George Hammond
    NUID: 000323203
    Degree: Master of Science in Physics
    Date Awarded: June 18, 1967
    This information is furnished by the University
    Registrar in full accordance with the Family
    Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
    Office of the University Registrar
    271 Huntington Ave - #230
    Northeastern University
    360 Huntington Ave.
    Boston MA. 02115-5000
    617-373-2300
    Fax: 617-373-5351
    E-Mail: transcripts@neu.edu
    The presence of the university watermark
    validates this document.

[GE Hammond MS physics says:]
    Look, that is proof of my MS degree in physics – because anyone can email to: E-Mail: transcripts@neu.edu, give them my name George Hammond, and my N.U. ID# – NUID: 000323203, and they will instantly, free of charge, send you an email verification of the degree. They send out hundreds of them every day to employers etc.!
    Oviously I have an MS physics from Northeastern University. QED
    Furthermore, the CV posted on my website: –

https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond

Reads as follows: –

CURRICULUM VITAE GEORGE E. HAMMOND
    B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute Worcester MA, USA
    M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA, USA
    Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68 Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. and who was later a Distinguished Professor of Physics at TAMU

Likewise my bachelors degree can just as easily be checked by email or telephone, just like my Masters degree can. – free of charge !

a substantial portion of my work has been published in the peer-reviewed academic literature in a prominent journal (New Ideas in Psychology)

Look, my paper is both theoretical and experimental. Anyone that knows anything about psychology publication knows it is mainly about "correlation coefficients", which are UNIVERSALLY MEASURED TO 2–DECIMAL POINT ACCURACY. And that is exactly and precisely why I claim that the SPOG is measured to 2 decimal point accuracy (or "2 significant figures").

I suspect you're an unqualified player

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    I'm referring to the fact that you have no "academic credentials in Science".
    ... Be that as it may, you have exhibited a RARE and BRILLIANT ability to instruct a beleaguered physicist on how to write a "short and effective summary of a complicated subject". I DO APPRECIATE YOUR TALENT IN THAT REGARD.

1. – 1000 psychology researchers over 50 years measuring a million people worldwide have discovered primarily cubically intercorrelated personality eigenvectors in the data which leads to a "single, TOP eigenvector" which they called the GFP – (general factor of psychology), and they can't explain why?

Bob, that represents a mountain of peer published experimental data, and all of the has been measured and published to "2-DECIMAL POINT ACCURACY" !
    You don't seem to realize that?

2. – Hammond has demonstrates that the cubic cleavage of the brain is the obvious reason for this because a cube has 13 symmetry axes causing the 13 eigenvectors and being canonical personality types these are obviously the "12 Olympian gods" of antiquity

3. – Hammond points out that since the 13 lower eigenvectors are the "gods of antiquity", it is not rocket science to conclude that the top single eigenvector is obviously the God of the Bible, hence the world's first scientific proof of God (SPOG) has been discovered.

It's all about measuring God! The lower order eigenvectors are universally measured in psychology to 2 decimal point accuracy. And so does the top eigenvector, the GFP is also measured to 2 decimal point accuracy. And the GFP is in fact the God of the Bible. The psychologists don't know it, and is only an accidental miracle, that a PHYSICIST named George Hammond happened to stumble across their psychology work, and being a PHYSICIST, he could immediately see that the GFP was a God of the Bible. That's is what this is all about Bob! Neither physics nor psychology ALONE is capable of finding a scientific proof of God, IT REQUIRES BOTH !

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    Hammond points out that since the 13 lower eigenvectors are the "gods of antiquity", is not rocket science to conclude that the top single eigenvector is obviously the God of the Bible
    ... Look Bob, it is commonplace knowledge that the history of religion proceeded for ages based on "multiple gods", and then the Jews and the Christians decided that there was "one supreme God" and hence belief in "multiple gods" declined rapidly. But the point is that it is a known fact that the "gods" are in the same religious category as the modern-day "God". Everybody knows that! So therefore I say "that it is not rocket science" that if you discover 13 eigenvectors at the lower order which are clearly the "gods", and you find a single monumental TOP eigenvector at the top of the eigenvector pyramid, – that it is safe to conclude that that top eigenvector must be "the God of the Bible". Like I say, that is not rocket science, and it is certainly not a "non sequitur".

what you mean is – "it is obviously true", but I'm free to claim that it is "not obvious" because I'm uneducated and don't have any scientific credentials. And no I'm not competent to understand it".
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDDING BOB?

I already summarized it to ONE LINE:
    First experimental measurement of God;
    to a 2 decimal point accuracy

Look, I've already informed you ALL PSYCHOLOGY DATA is univerally measured to "2 decimal point accuracy", which means "2 significant figures" – but because I'm usually talking to non-scientific people I use the terminology "2 decimal point accuracy" which is the non-technical version of "2 significant figures".
    ...For chrissakes, I remind you again, I was in a PhD program in theoretical physics when I decided to pursue other interests and eventually stumbled across this!

looking forward to your early reply

I've worked 16 hours a day on this research for the past 40 years and at 80 and not slowing down anytime soon!
    I'm not going to be around to see the impact of this on the world, but you are, so you better dummy up fast and figure out what it is because your generation is going to have to face it!

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.