The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by George E Hammond, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Then why does it have a skull-shaped housing?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

George is thinking (word is being used loosely) of Kryten

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Poster from Pinterest

robot from Red Dwarf

sideshowbob likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... Why is there such a thing as QUADRANTANOPIA ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Link below will answer

Extract

Visual field defects—hemianopsia and quadrantanopsia
    Visual field loss may indicate damage that is prechiasmic, at the optic chiasm, postchiasmic, in the visual radiations of the thalamus, or in the visual cortex. The resultant visual field loss is characteristic (even diagnostic) in each case.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/quadrantanopia

Quadrantanopsia is DIAGNOSTIC of an OCCURRENCE within the brain

Nothing connected with
    cause(ing) God or being a "cubic model of the brain"

That (Go heckle someone else) lasted long

But I did not promise

8. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    PS: – By the way, that illustration is from my 1994 peer-reviewed publication:

https://www.academia.edu/33773402/The_Cartesian_theory_Unification_of_Eysenck_and_Gray

... The point is, that even though the brain is squash around in deformed of shape, it still can produce an exact, precise and sharp geometric function. And this is why I claim that the cubic structure of the brain can produce "13 sharp and precise" personality types " (eigenvectors) in modern psychometry factor analysis.

George

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

At least we now know you are claiming and have not proven your what ever it is / was / hope it is ramblings

By the way no-one cares if that illustration is from my 1994 peer-reviewed publication or it is a copy of a Mr Squiggle illustration

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  10. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... And by the way, the fact that Quadrantanopia demonstrates that a squished around deformed "cubic brain" can cause a precise, geometric optical pattern in the visual system, is one of the things that convinces me that the squished around in deformed "cubic brain" causes the following precise, geometric structure of the psychometry "Personality Types" (Factor Analytic Eigenvectors) shown below:

QED – George

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Not precise

Vision processing may be occurring at lower centers, such as the lateral geniculate body, but if signals are not being received by the cortex, then they are not recognized as “seen.”

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/quadrantanopia

Far from precise

How many other things are there and can you enumerate them please?

12. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    .... It looks pretty precise to me:

Images from:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrantanopia

George

13. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... Sure no problem. There are 7 sub- diagrams shown below:

And notice that there are the names of 35 peer published academic researchers who have discovered and measured these models to: 2 decimal point accuracy.
    ''' That's a hellava lot of peer published scientific evidence supporting my theory !

George

14. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

You do understand that the blackened areas are marked in such a manner ONLY TO DEMONSTRATE THE REGION?

Not as a depiction of a real life occurrence

I'm gone- ya ya again

15. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... Your splitting hairs and covering it with spam just to hear yourself talk!
    The diagram shown in Post #463-e and the lower diagram shown in post #469 are widely in fact universally known as accurate "artistic medical representations" of what Quadrantanopia actually looks like. It is known to be quite accurately a precise quadrature which of course is why it is called quadrantanopia for chrissakes!
    ... Bear in mind that there is no way to take a photograph of what a person actually sees, doncha know. This is why Art exists!
    George

16. Write4U Valued Senior Member

George,
    If I understand this excerpt from your thesis correctly, you are indicating that this entire concept is the anthropomorphic interpretation from a subjective human psychological perspective.

IOW, God is an invention of the human mind.

I can agree with that 100%. But it does not objectively prove the actual existence of a God as independent from human thought, no?

If human mathematics are symbolic descriptions of universal values and relational (mathematical) functions, then the concept of a God is just a subjective "anthropmorphic interpretation", which assumes the existence of an intelligent agency, i.e. the Universe is the result of "Intelligent Design" rather than a result of "Evolution via Natural Selection" as proposed by Lee Smolin.

Let's open this door and watch this compelling video, shall we?
    Do Black Holes Create New Universes? - YouTube

17. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

That doesn't answer the question. You said in message #458 that, "... The BRAIN is a quadrature, (cube) ". Of course, we know it isn't.

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Is it necessarily a cube?

quadrant 2
    Quadrant Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Squaring the circle - Wikipedia

19. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

He said it was. If he had stopped at "quadrature", I would have let it go.

But since he mentioned a "cube", which is a very specific shape, I suspect he doesn't know what he's talking about.

20. Write4U Valued Senior Member

OK, that's reasonable.

I do believe he knows what he is talking about. I just think he is approaching this from the wrong perspective, i.e. subjectively. Statements like : "is one of the things that convinces me that the squished around in deformed "cubic brain" causes the following precise, geometric structure of the psychometry "Personality Types" (Factor Analytic Eigenvectors) shown below:

seems to me like "putting the cart before the horse" with an assumption of a universe that has intelligent personalities (eigenvectors), rather than a stochastically deterministic universe, where living organisms exhibit mathematically measurable "ego-driven" personalities.

I get the impression that George has drawn the conclusion that the Universe is intelligently mathematical because humans are intelligently mathematical, rather than that universal mathematics do not need to be intelligent at all, but only logical.

I see a world of difference in those analogies.

This is why I posted that PBS video about a multiverse where "universal evolution via natural selection" has produced universes suitable for the emergence of life rather than an intelligently designed universe suitable for the emergence of life.

IOW, in an eternally recycling multiverse, there are evolved "species of universes", some of which are suitable for the emergence of life. I like that concept very much.

It also fits the concept of a single toroid shaped universe that keeps recycling itself and evolving with each cyclical regeneration.

Science knows about evolution via natural selection. It is one of the triumphs of Science.

21. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... Slideshowbob said:
    "Hammond said: "Why is there such a thing as QUADRANTANOPIA ?
    That doesn't answer the question. You said in message #458 that, "... The BRAIN is a quadrature, (cube) ". Of course, we know it isn't.

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    ... Who is "we"?
    Let me tell you something, the word "quadrature" is a 17th century mathematical term however it has instant "theological meaning", just as the common street expression "the guy is a square" has instant theological (psychological) meaning.
    ... I picked up the word "quadrature" from Isaac Newton who used the word in a personal correspondence with Edmund Haley the astronomer. Haley had asked Newton if he had "made any headway on a theory of gravity" and Newton answered him by saying "I have reduced the problem to quadrature", meaning that he had reduced it to a mathematical integration problem.
    ... This use of the word "quadrature" immediately told me that Newton was talking over Haley's head since use of the word "quadrature" is an immediate reference to psychology and the theory of God which was probably beyond Haley's education! '
    ... So we are indebted to the great Isaac Newton himself for the use of the word "quadrature" in scientific discussion. And it does relate to a "square" since Isaac Newton himself invented "mathematical integration" which involves taking infinitesimal squares (rectangles) and summing them up to integrate the area under a curve.

George

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

In George's explanation reply George is able to leap Grand Canyon chasms of connections

23. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[GE Hammond MS physics]
    NO, you are incorrect that:
    _____"IOW, God is an invention of the human mind."
    ... The reason you are incorrect is because God is a "physical fact" of the human brain, and NOT an "invention" of the human mind.

... Look, the universe (Nature) has long been proven to be "scientifically logical" and because mathematics is simply "symbolic logic" therefore the universe (Nature) can be as you propose, "be entirely described by mathematics". No problem!
    ... The thing that is missing in your theory is the (newly discovered scientific fact by Hammond), that there is a real God and that it can be concisely described by mathematics as an "Einsteinian curvature of subjective reality". So your mathematical description of the universe is incomplete without the incorporation of the fact that there actually is a "real God".
    ... Now avoiding "Philawsephy" discussion completely, let me mention the every day practical scientific (indeed mathematical) facts about this so-called "real God".
    As you know a half grown person (a 9-year-old child) has half the size, and half the mental speed (perceptual speed) as an 18-year-old fully grown adult. There is no arguing that that fact has been measured by thousands of researchers for hundreds of years. Okay, and the 2nd fact is that no one on earth ever reaches "full growth" in fact the world population average is about 85% of full growth. This means that the size and speed of the world as the average human being sees it appears to be 15% larger and 15% faster than it really is. And by the way if the world average is 15%, there are plenty of people who are 20 or 30% growth stunted!
    ... This makes the world look and feel far more terrifying and frightening than a really actually is, and the world population is affected by this. And finally, this phenomenon is historically and universally known as the phenomenon of "God".
    ... So in practical daily scientific terms, this phenomenon is of overwhelming scientific and practical significance! And as I have pointed out, there is now a complete scientific explanation (indeed proof) that this is all true, and that there actually is a real God.
    ... So I simply suggest that your "mathematical universe" is missing a major scientific and indeed mathematical phenomenon: namely God !

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.