The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by George E Hammond, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

[George E Hammond MS physics Cape Cod MA USA]
    ...REDDIT took my paper down after a few hours because some moderator noticed that the paper was dated March 2021 which is 9 months ago, and rule #3 of theirs says all papers have to be less than 6 months old. However, during that time it racked up more than 25,000 views. And my website which was referenced did 100 times as much traffic as usual for a few hours!
    ... But here is the real head-turning piece of news! I also posted the paper to a "religious forum" thinking that there at least a might find some sympathy! And incidentally I ran into "exchemist" on that forum which surprised me!
    ... Anyway, the so-called "religious forum" took my paper down almost immediately, and I detected in their tone of voice an even more malevolent opposition to my discovery then even the opposition that the scientists have shown ???

... Would you believe !!, That the religious forums are actually more opposed to this discovery than the scientific forums !!

I don't know about you, but that fact has given me considerable food for thought !

George

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ummmm low hanging fruit but I'm in a good mood so won't go there

Yes I would. I feel that the religious forum would be much much more receptive, as would the SciForum, IF YOU SHOW YOUR WORKINGS

Your 173 word paper contains ONLY claims. I counted 28 to the halfway point so if that continued the full paper has between ? 45 and 55 claims

What other papers have you published? how many? concerning what subjects?

Another accomplishment I neglected to mention in Post 198, from Charles Darwin University in Darwin I obtained a Associated Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. My paper on what caused The Chernobyl disaster (gleaned from already published reports - Uni to mean to send the class over there to do our own original research

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) received a 98% mark

I had to show my workings and reference each of the papers I had drawn information from

Do the same - the world will be what ever you wish it to be

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Makes sense to me. Most the people in the science forums probably just think that your 'great' discovery that God is 7' 4" tall is funny. The religion forums take the whole religion thing a lot more seriously.

Kristoffer likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

So true

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02...ter-thousands-of-baptisms-ruled-ine/100830676

Extract

But one Catholic priest's use of the word 'we' instead of 'I' during both English and Spanish language baptism ceremonies during his two decades in the ministry has left thousands of baptisms invalid in multiple parishes in two countries.

.....thousands of baptisms invalid in multiple parishes in two countries.

Only for the religion??? or also legally invalid???

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yes I pointed out you had spammed this stuff across multiple forums, so they deleted it.

And what happened when you posted it on scienceforums.net?

9. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

10. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

... You're an anti-intellectual heckling stalker and nothing more!
    A disgrace to Science. Wise up chemist !
    GH

river likes this.
  11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Another example of how seriously

Photographed from the Darwin NT News newspaper, today's, Thursdays 17 Feb 20022 edition

12. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

How can he be stalking you if he's been a member way before you joined, George?
    Get over yourself and your god delusion.

exchemist likes this.
  13. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

... God is 7'3" tall, NOT 7'4" ! Quit your exaggerations. If the average man in the US is 5'10" multiplied by 125% equals 7 foot 3 1/2 inches or 7'3" full inches tall. Quit misquoting me! You're misrepresentations of my theory are doing
    Irreparable worldwide damage to the promulgation of a historic scientific discovery. A suffering humanity has been waiting 2000 years for this discovery. Isaac Newton spent much of his life searching for it, and so did Rene Descartes and many many others! For you to blatantly distort the results of my 40 year, round-the-clock, death defying intensive study and search for this historic result, only to be denigrated and insulted by your misquotations is an intellectual abomination beyond description!
    GH

14. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

origin - turns out god is only 7'3" if his hight calculation is - I quote from Post Number 61 reproduce below

.188 feet is equal to 2.26 inches, which I arbitrarily "rounded up" to 3, instead of "rounded down" to 2. So that God turns out to be 7'3" instead of 7'2"

straight from George himself

Keep going and we might find

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-11404484#:~:text=In a prologue to The,being three feet six inches.

In a prologue to The Lord Of The Rings, he wrote that Hobbits are between two and four feet tall, the average height being three feet six inches.24 Sept 2010

How does god the Hobbit sound?

Although there is the joke which has been around for a while about how jesus got his name from one of the 3 wise men. As they were leaving one bumped his head and exclaimed Jesus Christ
    Mary liked the name

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Haha. Indeed, as Kristoffer points out, I have been a member of those forums for a long time before you showed up. You can verify that for yourself, simply looking at my joining date in each case. So, to quote Joss Ackland's S African character in Lethal Weapon 2, "Whiew's the dickhid naow, eh?"

But I certainly do react when some crank comes along, spamming the same shit across multiple forums I belong to. What's more I tend to get listened to, because people know I am not nuts and what I say can usually be relied upon. There are quite a few perennial cranks and nutters that I have had a hand in shutting down, simply because I've been around a while and recognise them. (You may not get banned from here, as this place is tolerant of cranks and nutters that are not gratuitously abusive, provided they don't try to force their unscientific notions into the hard science areas of the forum.)

But I notice you fail to answer my question. So I'll answer it for you. Your thread on scienceforums got locked by moderation within 24hrs, with the following comment from moderation:

"Moderator Note

If you want to blog go start a blog somewhere. This fails as science - there is no rigor. It's just hand-waving. You claim 2 decimal point accuracy but describe no experimental results."

I could not put it better myself. It is exactly the same objection made by people here, which you have conspicuously failed to address.

Which is why you are condemned to the twilight world of "Pseudoscience" threads.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    Kristoffer and origin like this.
  16. river

So far George E. Hammond
    exchemist , discuss with me any idea you have disagreed with me . And why .

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yikes, just yikes.

exchemist likes this.
  18. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Barking?

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yep, like The Hounds Of Bonkersville

exchemist likes this.
  20. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

... Origin, yours is the first intellectually accurate assessment of all this.
    BTW, wasn't there a 2nd century theologian in the Levant somewhere named "Origin" ?
    GH

21. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Origen of Alexandria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen

One of my favourites of the early Church Fathers, as he already read Genesis the way he read Homer - as a foundation myth.

Write4U likes this.
  22. George E Hammond Registered Senior Member

Genesis is principally allegory, not myth.

... Meanwhile, I find it somehow ironic that the 2000 year Christian search for a "rational" explanation of God has finally arrived in the form of "desktop computers".
    ... As the target paper of this thread explains, it was the advent of the desktop computer that allowed a worldwide army of psychology researchers, to measure millions of people with Personality and IQ tests for 50 years which allowed Hammond to discover that this data clearly pointed to the "cubic cleavage of the brain" as the cause of personality structure and in fact indicated the 13 rotational symmetry axes of a cube in fact caused the famous "12-Olympian gods" (12- personalities) of antiquity – – which immediately led to the conclusion that the single eigenvector at the top of this eigenvector pyramid was without any doubt, the God of the Bible.
    ... Thus it was "desktop computers" which could finally diagonalize large correlation matrices, – and as Hammond has pointed out to a still unsuspecting psychology community: Has delivered the world's first scientific proof of God (SPOG).

George

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So God has a physical body? Where does God live? Can we go and see him? Is he a man or a woman? How did your "experiment" establish any of this?

This sounds completely nutso, in case you aren't already aware.

Did your study put you in mortal danger, George? Sorry to hear that. Was it a shark with a laser on its head, attacking you for your studies of psychology eigenvectors? I hear they can get a bit stroppy about that kind of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.