The Final Countdown Video Series

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jadams, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadams Guest

If you get a chance please check this out….
    youtube.com/watch?v=zNhv0pA9E9Y
    The ultimate sign that you're headed for the worst day of your life would have to be this. It's when you wake up one morning only to realize that your family has suddenly disappeared. So you run to turn on your TV to see what's happening and there you watch a special worldwide news report declaring that millions of people all over the planet have simply vanished.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

Laugh with the sinners or cry with the saints.

Can I have their stuff?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Closure and Redirect

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

My general advice is to do more than just copy the description from the YouTube page.

Furthermore, if you're going to spam Sciforums, try not to use hate organizations like that one. I mean, look, I'm not a particular fan of Benedict XVI, myself, but apocalyptic anti-Catholicism isn't any more attractive now than it was a century ago.

Or anti-Semitism. You're not going to win any hearts and minds in this community by bagging on Jews as one of the great evils of the world.

I mean, really, we get the homophobia. Christian extremists are obsessed with cute guys getting each other off, so of course the faithful have to pretend they think it's evil.

But give us a break. If your best testament to faith is to tell us to go watch twenty YouTube videos from a moronic hatemonger like Billy Crone, you should probably save your own time, as well as ours.

Skip the hatespam. Try something genuine.

Closed and redirected accordingly.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.