The Feminization Of Man

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

That's a typical anti-male attitude --- there are no whores but there are 'homosexuals'. The same attitude is not reserved for men.

By the way, there most certainly are whores (in the west they are called 'heterosexual women'). It's also been scientifically proved that 20% women in a population have a gene which makes them want to hop from one bed to another. And my social observation too distinguishes a 'whore' or a 'heterosexual woman' clearly from the majority by the fact that whores tend to care a lot for sex with men, are quite masculine and aggressive and know how to use the 'invisible power' granted to them over men by the society. Some of them have very little inclination to procreate or nurture children. You'll find them queing up after the abortion clinics.

'Equalitarian' my foot

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Men and women are not equals. And they are most certainly not the same. Men have different capablities, natures and needs and women have their own sets of these.

To equate men and women, and force them to be the 'same' is a clever heterosexualisation tool, enforced in the guise of 'gender rights' for women. Men's spaces are destroyed and women put into them precisely in the disguise of bringing about gender equality --- but the actual purpose is to heterosexualise the society --- I'm seeing practical example of it in my society --- which is going through an intense heterosexualisation process at the moment, and male-only spaces are fast being converted into mixed sex spaces in the name of 'advancing' women.

Gender rights for women can certainly not be achieved by making men and women the same and destroying their respective spaces. In societies closer to nature, especially those where marriage institution is not so strong, give women the most freedom to be themselves and grow according to their potentials.
    Heterosexuality is not possible unless male groups are destroyed and replaced with mixed sex groups. heterosexuality is not possible unless men and women become the same. And heterosexuality is not possible unless men are severly pressurised from all fronts, but especially the 'masculinity' front.
    Manhood is intricately linked with sexuality. And a man is supposed to be obsessed with sexual desire for women. As someone who cares deeply for men's issue I cannot ignore the most important pressure on men.

What do you think is the 'hidden motive'?

Any society that goes against the nature of its individuals or goes against their basic needs is a sick society.
    The problem with the west is its wealth. Which has created deep divisions between humans. People have become individualistic, and their personal spaces are so large that the individual has become extremely lonely. You can't survive on technology.
    Who is this manipulation meant to benefit? When a man is asked to forego his freedom, when his natural instinct to grow up with, live with and bond with other men is snatched, when he is forced to have 'sex' with women against his wish --- what possible benefits do we get from this oppression of men?

Alas! Men have been made obsolete. Masculinity has been made obsolete. Nature has been made obselete. Forests have been made obsolete. Trees and birds have been made obsolete. Technology rules. Is this healthy?

The problem is some men (truly heterosexual men) have become a vehicle for making man obsolete. And ironically they are celebrated as real men --- when they act in such anti-man ways.

The more we take the help of unnatural and anti-natural things to support 'unnatural and artificial social behaviours (that no one wants in the first place!) the more harm we do to our own existence on this earth.

The only natural place for man where he can be happy and secure is the male-group.

???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think we should really take a lesson from Bonobo apes --- lest we end up like them!

QUEER BONOBOS!

Although scientists (including Bagemihl) don't quite see Bonobos as heterosexuals, the male bonobo exhibits a key characteristic of human (real) heterosexuality --- an inability to form emotional/ sexual bonds with other males, even when males have sex with each other.

However, and this is where same-sex (and same-gender) bonds become extremely important in deciding the superiority or inferiority of a gender --- Bonobo females share the strongest sexual/ emotional bonds with each other. And that is why they are extremely strong as a gender. The male gender/ sex is extremely disempowered and Bonobo males behave like wimps.

Bonobo males are so much dependent on females for their social status --- just like their human counterparts in heterosexual societies (a man's worth is judged by how well he can service women!). The superior male is the one whose mother holds a strong position in the female heirarchy. Bonobo males are probably dependant upon the females for their emotional needs too, although the bonds are never strong.

Bonobo males are somehow (and this is where they are unlike other mammals!) incapable of forming strong emotional bonds with other males, although like the human (real) heterosexuals, bonobo males are quite willing to have sex with other males. (I guess the few masculine males who would form strong bonds with each other would be easily marginalised in the bonobo society!). Bonobo male-sex is also at the same time homosexual in character, because it is promiscuous and unattached. And this is another important similarity between heterosexuality and homosexuality. Both are disempowering for men and empowering for the transgendered/ meterosexuals.
    This is what makes the Bonobo male meek, soft and on the positive side non-violent.

It is really amazing. When food is served to a bonobo group. The males do not dare to come near the food unless and untill the last of the Bonobo females have had their meal. They just sit at a distance and observe.

The man's position in a heterosexual society is increasingly getting pathetic --- as the (real) heterosexual male decides the behaviour pattern for the rest of the men. The heterosexual society is anti-man and men are increasingly becoming secondary, inferior citizens but for the artificial brouhaha created by the society. (I'll soon discuss the evidences of this). And I can clearly see that we are going the Bonobo way. Women are increasingly becoming masculine, aggressive and are reclaiming their power to bond sexually with women (the heterosexual male encourages and glorifies female-female sex!). One day men are bound to be completely marginalised, unless the real men wake up and take notice NOW.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Words of Wisdom Registered Member

this is not a good place to be a male.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satyr Banned Banned

Well, at least I’ve verified a gnawing suspicion; something I sensed but had to make sure about:

Buddha1 is a nut.
    Wacko.
    Gone.
    Intellectually stunted.
    Nothing there but noise.
    Just another freak with an agenda.
    A homo with hubris.
    A faggot with finesse.
    A queer with……What the hell starts with Q and is sufficiently derogatory?.....Never mind.

Mankind....I love you.

Now back to mundane babble.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

It is the only place to be a male. Most men have forgotten how to be a male. Some are only outwardly males, even though they go by the 'title' straight.

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I have already shown you with proof, using your own definition of a 'homosexual' how I'm not one. So you have come down to openly lying now.

You're really frustrated aren't you. Well, there is no beating solid evidences!

and let me remind you of our little confession:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Correction, for you it should read "womankind.....I love you!" You're a traitor as far as the mankind is concerned.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The Queer Bonobo evidence is hard to beat isn't it?

11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Your observations are correct. Your conclusion is wrong.

Men are becoming feminzied because feminzied men do not fight for anything. The Israeli controlled media in the USA puts out all these role models of gays and weak men so that the men of the USA do not wake up and see that Israel controls their country. If the men of the USA were really men, they would rise up and throw out the foreign occupiers. Being they women they are trained to be, the USA men stand by passively while Israel takes 2 billion a year in tax money or uses the USA military to fight proxy wars for it.

It is all an easily identifiable plan to make men homosexuals or passive heterosexuals. The Israeli controlled medical establishment announces things that they know from a medical standpoint will make men weak. They encourage men to masturbate "because it is good for the prostate". Masturbation will also make a man go gay if he does it too much.

The Israeli controlled law establishment makes certain that any man acting as a man goes to jail. Kill a burgler in your own home is a thing a man does. Do that in the USA and you go to jail. Beating up an asshole verbally assaulting your women or kids is a man thing to do. Do that in the USA and you go to jail.

It is as clear as crystal if you put it all together that the USA culture is falling apart because of a plan by the Israelis who own the media, corporate culture, law culture and government of the USA.

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Anti-semitic are you? (besides being so-called 'homophobic'!). I guess a part of the 'vested interest group'!

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Heterosexuals are natrually passive

Just like the true homosexuals (i.e. feminine males who like males!) --- although have I seen some really aggressive 'homosexuals'!

However, being passive is not all that bad --- if it is natural. It is the forced feminisation of men that is a problem. Ironically, the heterosexual brand of fake masculinity trains/ brainwashes men to direct their aggression against all the traits that are truly masculine (like male sexual bonds with men) and at the same time prepares them for being passive towards their own repression and to submit themselves to women helplessly. Everything is closely related. And it has the same source --- the artificial concept of heterosexuality!

Being over or unnecessarily aggressive is part of the negative masculinity preached by the heterosexual ideology. But then what does heterosexual ideology know about real or natural or positive masculinity.

The real natural masculinity is away from both the modern, closely related, concepts of heterosexuality or homosexuality. And I don't see how Israelis can be blamed for forcing men away from it (though if you have evidence I might believe it!)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The Feminisation of men is a synonym for the Heterosexualisation of men (Homosexualisation of men is an integral part of Heterosexualisation!)

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

I can't believe anyone would troll their own threads.

By the way, thanks for the thesis, Judith Butler.

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

By, the way, who is the remark directed at --- and can you explain?

Neither myself nor Hapeh has originated this thread, so I'm curious.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

The fact that the OP is trolling his own thread under a different name whilst sounding like Michel Foucault on methamphetamines.

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Heterosexuality is not all that natural if it can be overcome just by over-masturbation.

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

And you are a dog raising it's paw.

Anyone - "Isreal blah blah blah......."

Buddha 1 - "And you are anti semtic........."

Good Buddha. Good Doggy! Want a dog bone?

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Look dood. You just called me names so.........

You are a fruit loop. I cannot believe anyone reads those 5 inch long posts.

I don't

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

We are getting childish here, are we!

suggesting you may be anti-semitic is not the same as 'calling' names.

I have been accused of being anti-heterosexual and anti-homosexual. They are right to some extent. Calling someone a dog or fruit is an abuse. But I don't wanna get into a childish fight here.

22. loki_ghost Registered Senior Member

truth is hard. we haven't chosen for it, are more truths.

loki

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buddha1:

That's interesting. Where has that finding been published? That's a very specific-sounding gene. Why haven't I read about it in the mainstream press? Surely people would be greatly intrigued by a "bed-hopping" gene.

Sounds like simplistic intolerance to me. I'm sure you reason backwards, like this:

"Having an abortion" implies "little inclination to procreate AND prioritise sex with men" implies "whore" = "heterosexual".

Says a lot more about you than them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.