The Essentials of Islam

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Cris, Oct 4, 2006.

1. danross Registered Senior Member

To DiamondHearts: Have you ever heard of the Shiites? Do you know of the battles between the Sunnis, and the Shiites that happened not long after Mohammed's death? Do you know anything about them at all? Clearly you know nothing, for they both say they are students of Islam, who have studied much, who know Arabic fluently, and follow the Qur'an. They sound just like you, for they have dozens of excuses too, not to get along with the other side. The USA was not a nation back then. No nation interfered and created discord between those two, they did it all on their own. You do the same all on your own. The Qur’an talks of people like you, who sow seeds of discord. I am for the Qur’an, but you are blind to that idea. IF you can not see that I favor the Qur’an clearly you are blind to everything else.

DH read my website, and then tell me why lies are not lies, and truth is not the truth. I say lies are lies, and truth is truth, but I know you will disagree, please tell me why. Tell me why the simple ideas found in my site do not allow Muslims to accept the book of the people of the Book, so we can become brothers: http://home.earthlink.net/~donutnous/

You only need to read the Home page. Then tell me why you say it is all a lie.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Yes I am well aware of the belief of my Muslim brothers the Shiat. We are not in conflict with each other as much as you Americans seem to believe, or in many cases as you Americans wish (this is what I have seen, correct me if I'm wrong). Many Americans seem to have a bit of satisfaction in seeing other people kill each other off. They view Muslims as enemies, and this is the main reason for this hatred and insensitivity.

As for the wars between Hazrat Ali and Muawiya (rahmat allah alayhuma), both the Sunni and Shiat agree that Hazrat Ali was correct. I myself have a great amount of respect for the jafari Imams and I take many Shiat scholars as my teachers. I have a very large respect from Imam Khomenei (rahmat allah alay), as most Sunnis do. The differences between us are very minor. The conflict in Iraq is a political one, as this conflict suddenly originated in this decade after American invasion of Iraq and is limited only to Iraq.

I can see your views are completely the opposite of the Quran as I have proved with ayat in my previous posts.

The ideas expressed on your website wrongly represent Islam and play on the lack of knowledge of many of your readers of Islamic texts to convince them of your point of view.

If you want to talk of individual points, we can continue in more depth.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. danross Registered Senior Member

To DH: You call me an American, like you hate them all. I am a citizen of the world. I am not an American. I am of the Sunni, but you never read my web site to find out. You said you read my web site, but you are either unable to remember, or you never read it. You seem never to do anything but sow seeds of discord. As for the rest of those here.

When I came to SciForums, I had the mistaken idea that scientific principles would be applied to the discussions, all due to the title that included an abbreviation of Science: Sci. The ideas I gave were based upon the methods of science, which means that if anyone cared they could actually validate what I said was true by the predominance of my evidence. My website shows that predominance of evidence, presented in a scientific manner. However everyone here I have met so far does not care about applying that method. They may talk, or write strong assertions that they uphold the scientific method, but their fruit is that they are liars. If the scientific method is applied to the same object of investigation then the same results are obtained. You would all then accept pretty much everything I showed, not because I created those ideas, but instead they were always there, and I merely brought them up again, and proved what were true, and what were false. Those idea are concepts that any person, even ego maniacs, or a humble person could come to the same conclusions on, so long as the scientific method was accurately applied. Science does not care if you are the Devil, or a good angel, or anything, but is concerned only if you applied the method properly. Instead you all show a hundred different ideas proving you never applied the methods of science, and you won‘t even work hard enough to prove me wrong, you just mouth off. Your mouth proves nothing when it is based upon hot air.

One good thing about SciForums is that they are tolerant, where if I were at a strictly Muslim web site they would have banned me, or at a strictly Christian website they would ban me too, and after only about four posts. I have now 38 posts, which is almost like a Guiness Book of World Records for me, but, "military.com" is also as tolerant. So, I give a good recommendation to SciForums for having that much of the scientific method going on. SciForums allows people to make fools of them self at this forum.

I have been told by the Holy Spirit, or those so related that out of the thousands here in these discussions that about two are like me, but I suppose they are in the science, and technology areas. Since I discuss ideas in religion then those who prove their statements by science will not be found here in the religion section. No doubt after I go many will say science can not be applied to religion. If that is true, why are you here? Go were you believe science can not be used. Are you so stupid to say one thing, and then live in a place that says another? You fooled me by saying SciForums, so I thought science was used here, but I am not stupid, I have learned soon enough. Then some of you will say you have an IQ of 130, or 150, or so on, but if you are smart, but never learned how to apply your intelligence in a meaningful manner, then you and a person of an IQ of 80 are almost as good as one, and the same. The intelligent person has fooled them self so they are as good as a stupid one. I was fooled for a few weeks, but you are fooled your entire life. Goodbye fools!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.