The Empirical church of humanity

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Mosheh Thezion, Dec 9, 2005.

1. plankton Registered Member

a work from which they cannot remove their necks

the word of God:
    'There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.' (king solomon)

the word of Cris: How about super aliens...

'And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.' (kings)

how about an infinite array of universes all interchanging energy...

'In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.' (Jesus)

how about a whole race of gods,

'And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:...'

how about energy being transferred from one end of time to the beginning of time...

'I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty .' (Yeshua)

just let your imagination run lose since the god conclusion is just one of a potential infinite number of similar fantasies.

'Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven' (Moses)

As I suspected you have nothing more to offer than a god did it because we can’t figure out anything else. Albeit shrouded in pseudo scientific jargon.

'they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.' (Malachi)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I agree at least partly with MT. The idea that the universe was manifested from a source, presumably of energy, makes perfect sense, and it's being proven daily by Quantum Physicists (I take this on faith, as I have yet to study quantum physics). We can look at a lot of very basic processes in nature and analogically assume the nature of greater reality. For example, the water cycle, wherein water is dispersed from it's source, is willed through what might be called a "life" as it flows down the river and through the lakes, until it finally gets back to it's source.

So, this "source" of reality and the universe would logically be the opposite of the reality it's created, in that the two naturally coexist as interactive but opposing forces. So, if the universe is manifest, then the source is the potential thereof, it's UNmanifested, and therein can't be seen or measured or studied, which is why we have no proof of what we call "God".

Your thoughts?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

hummm... i wouldnt think God has to be opposite anything..

our universe... could be the result of deriviative actions caused by the application of energy with mathmatical precision....
    that precision... predestined most of the universe formation.

if we could only derive the formulas used in creation... we would know all there is to know about this universe....

except... what space is... the ether... it as nature... could be seen as the ying / yang half that is opposite to god.

ie... god applied the energy... to the ether.

but.. again... we have no way of knowing at this time.

-MT

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.