The Egg vision

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by tablariddim, Jan 10, 2000.

1. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

This is pure speculation, based on my imagination so don't go getting all huffy puffy now.

I see an egg shaped lump of solid dark matter in space, it is spinning and it is travelling in an orbital circle.
    At one end, brightness suddenly (relatively speaking) bursts forth! this bright matter begins to spew out of the egg and begins to form strange spirals around the spinning/orbiting egg as it expands and evolves.The spirals consist of evolving universes!

After quite a few billions of years of growth, the bright matter (which is all connected at sub atomic level) begins to fall in on itself in parts, this is because it is always surrounded by dark matter which can only 'stretch' so far.
    As the dark matter recedes, it takes bright matter with it and black holes are created.
    This process carries on until the entire contents of the egg are pulled back to the original source egg, replenishing it and revitalising it.
    The continuous cycle then begins all over again.

Feedback?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 666 Registered Senior Member

Tab,

Well there are few differnt theorys about the universe. One being somewhat like you described. In that the univervse will someday collapse in upon it's self and go bang once again. another being that universe will expand forever, and the last that I know that the universe is in a steady state. No one realy knows for sure. I belive that unless there is more matter than we currently know of the universe will collaspe and and continue in this cycle.

------------------
    My life could have been black and white, but I had to color it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spadge Registered Senior Member

The latest information that cosmologists have regarding this is that the Universe appears to be expanding and will not stop. It's gonna be cold and dark out there in the distant future.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 666 Registered Senior Member

Spadge,

Well that would go along with some of the laws of thermal dynamics. Thaks for the info!