The effects of masturbation (in poll format)

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Facial, Jan 28, 2006.

?

Is masturbation harmful?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. No.

38 vote(s)
    92.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

H,

Ahh I see. Another group you have chosen to hate.

That makes two then who have independently identified your probable problem.

Clearly something you are concerned about for yourself. Again an attempt to transfer your own failings onto others. It is common among small children who lack self esteem or confidence and who simply lash out at others rather than face their own problems. Perhaps you simply never matured, that could explain your obsession with masturbation, you never progressed past puberty.

So you are claiming you are ugly and unattractive, I hadn’t made that statement as an accusation, but that could explain a lot of your paranoia. But you forgot to add that you are anti-Semitic as well, remember your overlord paranoia.

If that were true then why did you? Clearly you had to because no one else would have dreamt up your particular delusions and paranoia.

Yet another group you hate. At this rate there won’t be many left in the world you don’t hate, but then paranoia and persecution complexes have that effect.

But Happeh, you are the one that has problems with all those groups and seem to be raising all the hatred, we are simply trying to understand you.

Sounds like you have been in a mental institution for some time and have come to see the staff as all being against you. Looks like you were released too soon.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sounds like you have been in a mental institution for some time and have come to see the staff as all being against you. Looks like you were released too soon.

Or, has yet to be released.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Ahhh. Now I know why you are seeking me out to cause trouble. I have never spoken with you. You have come out of nowhere on multiple occasions to harrass me. Remember when you asked the other children to give me the silent treatment? Now we know what the motivations for your attacks are.

That makes two women you both use the same slimy evil words to try to hurt other people.

Nope. I clearly called you a loser. Go back and look. Put your reading glasses on.

Let's see. If I was doing my scum sucking evil psychiatrist imitation, this is where I would say, "Psychologists say it is very common for people to blame others for their problems. Why are you attacking me and putting your problems on me Cris? I have never gone to you and said anything to you. I have only replied to your attacking posts. What do you see in me that reminds me of yourself?".

Oh. I didn't know that. If you lash out at others like children, and you are aware of it, why do you continue?

If you are going to lie, you must do better than a 5 year old. Anyone can see that the list of words are a collection of you "lashing out at me like a child", as you said above.

I notice that happens alot. Tell a liar they are a liar, they call you a hater. Tell a murderer he is a murderer, they call you a hater. Tell a psychiatrist or psychologist they are women who do evil, and they call you a hater.

Bad people always resent it when others point out that they are bad. Imagine that?

I have a problem with groups of rottweilers or pitbulls. I have problems with groups of muggers. I have problems with groups of rowdy teenagers.

The rottweilers don't want to understand me, they want to bite me. The muggers don't want to understand me, they want my money. The rowdy teenagers do not want to understand me, they want to beat me up.

Why would I believe that you want to understand me, and not do evil to me like those other groups?

Pathetic. I was really looking forward to a rousing battle. I got about half way thru and almost quit because I was falling asleep.

Feel free to try again. I could handle you in my sleep with both arms tied behind my back.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I could handle you in my sleep with both arms tied behind my back.

Run for the hills, Cris!

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Happeh,

You aren’t being attacked, that’s just your persecution complex. We are simply responding and defending ourselves against your continual attacks on us.

That you feel using the term ‘women’ is a form of abuse further supports the evidence that you hate women.

As I explained it is transference. Everything you say reveals something further about your disturbed nature.

Good, you are beginning to understand something of your problem.

But apparently you have yet to realize you are doing it.

You have raised the comparison with children in many of your posts, perhaps that reveals you do have issues with your own childhood. Were you bullied at school perhaps? Or had abusive parents maybe?

So, many others have diagnosed you correctly then. Perhaps it is time you started to listen to them.

This is progress. That you think you are bad gives hope that you can be cured.

And apparently, gay people, races other than your own, all scientists, all women, etc. When someone feels that everyone is against them then that is a classic persecution complex that you have been revealing to us throughout all your posts.

Yes classic persecution complex. You do need professional help, probably again.

You probably won’t; that’s why you need counseling and professional help. The whole world is not against you, that’s just your overactive and disturbed imagination.

Feigned boredom and indifference indicates I am getting to you.

And overt and exaggerated claims of bravado further indicate you are severely rattled.

9. Qorl Guest

It's harmful if you don't do it.

10. Gustav Banned Banned

mmm
    must shelve as...new project

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

there is a poll on masturbation in this forum
    if you haven't voted please do so

currently we are running 90% that masturbation causes no adverse effects
    and i am positive that everyone that has voted speaks from experience

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Here we go.

your persecution complex

your persecution complex. you hate women

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature.

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents. you think you are bad

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents. you think you are bad. classic persecution complex

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents. you think you are bad. classic persecution complex. You do need professional help

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents. you think you are bad. classic persecution complex. You do need professional help. you need counseling and professional help. your overactive and disturbed imagination

your persecution complex. you hate women. your disturbed nature. your problem. issues with your own childhood. abusive parents. you think you are bad. classic persecution complex. You do need professional help. you need counseling and professional help. your overactive and disturbed imagination. I am getting to you.

Sure you are. Evil rattles me. Evil makes me sick. I avoid it as much as possible. I am a freind to good and evil though. So I will continue to try to make you see the light.

Your post intrigues me. You guys are all clones. You, Q, James, Snakelord, Light and the rest. You all talk the same way, say the same poisonous things, have the same pathological need to play power games and you all view every personal interaction as a submission/domination game.

I am curious. Is that what they teach pschologosts and psychiatrists? Is that why you all sound like the same tape recording?

Or is it that people with poisounous personalities and deceitful characters seek out jobs as psychiatrists and psychologists? So they gain the trust of unsuspecting people who they can then torture sadistically as you are trying to do to me?

If you were not a psychiatrist, we would be reading about you being arrested for throwing kittens on the barbecue or dogs from a speeding car.

13. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Happeh,

Good summary of what we have observed about you. Note that observations and facts are not attacks.

But all of your unsolicited and unprovoked attacks on all of us from your earliest posts indicate to us that it is you who has the problem here.

Still in denial that you are the one in the dark.

There’s your persecution complex again. All the world from your perspective appears to be against you.

Clearly you don’t like it when your games are played right back at you.

There’s your persecution complex again. You have to admit it is highly unlikely that everyone in the world is wrong and you are the only one who is right. Give it some serious thought that it is simply you that is in the wrong.

There’s no torture, just simply analyzing you as you have been doing to everyone else since you came here. I assume you enjoy being nasty to everyone. Apparently you don’t like it when your own tactics are turned on you. You should learn from that.

So what is this, you have something against kittens and dogs now. Is that something you often think about doing?

14. Facial Valued Senior Member

This is impressive. Happeh, you are BSing and trolling pretty darn good for someone that's part of a stifling minority.

15. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You want me to do this again? I do not have an infinite amount of time to work with the incorrigible.

you who has the problem here

you who has the problem here. Still in denial.

you who has the problem here. Still in denial. There’s your persecution complex

you who has the problem here. Still in denial. There’s your persecution complex. There’s your persecution complex again.

(You might want to consider this persecution one. It doesn't work. When your clone brother Light used this one from page 1 of "Psychological attacks on your enemies"? Wes Morris said "Yes. Happeh is the target in these forums".

One of the other members plainly and clearly admitted I am the subject of a hate campaign. No persecution complex here. You will have to turn to page 2 of your handout and try again.)

you who has the problem here. Still in denial. There’s your persecution complex. There’s your persecution complex again. you that is in the wrong

you who has the problem here. Still in denial. There’s your persecution complex. There’s your persecution complex again. you that is in the wrong. you enjoy being nasty to everyone

Sorry. Your clone brother Q has been using that from page 3 of the "how to psychological attack your enemies handout".

You guys all have a problem. The world is filling up with feminine men because that is the goal of Israeli World Domination. What this means is more of these feminine men learning the methods of women. Psychology. I know you have trouble putting things together, so let me spell it out.

What this means is that the average person is going to deal with a woman acting man about once a day. That means we all get exposed to your psychiatrists attack handout once a day. I think even you must be smart enough to know that people get used to things. Even evil and torture.

We are becoming immune to your poison just like insects became immune to DDT. Overuse. There are too many of you women running around trying to control and hurt everyone with woman's power.

You can continue as you have. There are always children growing up who have not met people like you yet. You should be able to torture them, make them suffer, then feed off of their energy. Just like the legends of Vampires say you guys do.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

how about presenting some evidence happeh?
    besides links to photos.

this flameing is bs from both sides

and it's off topic.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You guys all have a problem. The world is filling up with feminine men because that is the goal of Israeli World Domination. What this means is more of these feminine men learning the methods of women. Psychology.

So, let me get this straight, if you're a woman, you're a psychologist?

There are too many of you women running around trying to control and hurt everyone with woman's power.

Most certainly you have a serious problem with women, which would explain much of your obsession with masturbation.

You've got serious problems, pal.

18. Gustav Banned Banned

my hero!
    kill them all

your loving fanboy, gustav

19. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Happeh,

The absence of an imaginative or intellectual response indicates we are likely approaching the truth about you since in your panic you cannot construct any intelligent response. You appear to be tiring and are reverting to your probably more natural childish state by responding as a child does by simply repeating the comments of your perceived opponent, and which you do over and over again in your post.

Futile attempts to clutch at small straws will not alter what we observe about you.

Pay attention. The entire world cannot be wrong and you the only one in the right. This is a sickness you have, please try to get help.

This is either support for your deranged perceptions or that you are simply a woman hating homophobic racist bigot.

It is interesting to note that in your hatred of the scientific community and especially psychiatry that you attempt to perform your own psychoanalysis on everyone, in fact you are attempting to mimic, albeit in an extremely amateur manner, the exact techniques you so vehemently oppose. This is probably due to partly a fear of authority and likely more to do with jealousy of those who have abilities you know you don’t have and can never achieve. These are simply facts of life and if you ever mature you will learn to live with these truths as do most well adjusted and mature adults.

The obsession with women’s power may also indicate that when you were younger you had severe confrontations with your mother who was possibly excessively dominant and you were never able to effectively oppose her. The hatred you demonstrate now is probably a backlash effect from that earlier frustrating time in your life.

Your continual references to children and torture do strongly indicate you had a very troubled childhood. Ideally you need to first identify the source of these issues and face them; a professional therapist is very likely to help you here.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Psychology is a women's behavior turned into a science so men can do it. It takes power from the women. Just like men became doctors. They did this by making it illegal for the women, who were the traditional healers, to do health care. Another act meant to take power from women.

Sorry Q. Your clone brothers James and Cris have already used the women attack. Try another.

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Is that how you try to rationalize the clear evidence your post is nothing but a vehicle for attempted mind and personality destroying insults?

That is what I keep telling you cris. Look at my posts. You may not agree with me, you may think I am harsh. Overall, you will see a good person who trys to work with others, trys to breach communication barriers, is trying to give out free health advice that will change a persons life. People are rude to me and I still talk to them because I believe in giving people a chance.

I never spoke to you before. You walked in here as a stranger and started making these attacking posts. Then you did it again and again and again. For no apparent reason. You are the one with an image problem. Not me.

This is your's and all the hecklers problem. Your definition of "the world" is popular white culture science. You reject non popular white culture ideas, and any idea at all coming from another culture. I have said repeatedly that Asians know all about Happeh Theory. Happeh Theory is like a subset of what Asians know about life.

Only evil considers, truth, honesty, and helping others to be a sickness.

Where did you get this idea? I do not like faux scientists who cannot even remember grade school chemistry experiments and how they were performed.
    I admire real scientists. Like myself.

It is called respect. In the same way I respect a dog that bites. Didn't I say that before? Are you paying attention?

You do not see me walking up to strangers and making posts with 20 different mental attacks in them. That is you Cris. You walked in here as a stranger and began attacking me for no apparent reason. You wrote all those poisonous and evil attempts to make me sick.

Take responsibility for your actions. Being a man is rough, but I have faith that you can do it if you try.

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You know I own you Cris. Remember when you told the lemmings to give me the silent treatment?

Here you are breaking your own advice. Couldn't stay away from a source of real power could you? You are a parasite. I get that all the time. Parasites sense my power and try to feed off of me. You would not believe how rough my public life is, hiding and dodging you and your fellow energy sucking parasites.

23. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

And I have repeatedly asked you for evidence to support your claim that Asians know anything about 'Happeh theory'. Every single Asian I know looked confused when I mentioned it, and laughed when I explained it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.