The double solution theory, a new interpretation of Wave Mechanics

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by cav755, Apr 1, 2014.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'm a silly arse troll along with Grumpy, AqueousId Only Me, PhysBang, Declan Dunny, brucep, and Russ waters.
    The rest of your post is the usual personal crap you dig from your cesspool abode.
    You are welcome to it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BlackHoley Banned Banned

Let's just be clear, we don't measure time. If we did, there would be a Hermitian matrix associated to it, which there are none.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undefined Banned Banned

Would the Focault Pendulum setup with the patterned floor design which one can 'read off' the path/distance information as 'observables' across space, do at all?

Especially if we upgrade it using a led light/laser pointer at the pendulum weight tip and a 'virtual reality' representation of the space/path in mid-air which the led/light/laser light traces in a fluorescing gaseous atmosphere in the room?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

How do you know?

8. Undefined Banned Banned

You said it there in black and white. But I suspect The others are starting to realize the reality being pointed out to them based on emoirically supportable facts and observations.

You on the other hand seem immune to actual learning/understanding either ;side' of the discussion. Good luck with that 'me too' way of "having an handle on things", silly troll.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You talk about others posts being personal crap and cesspool material? Gasp! How far gone to self-insensibility and hypocrisy are you, mate? Would be hilarious if it wasn't tragic.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do/learn better, paddo, ffs.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't see that at all, but they are able to speak for themselves.

I won't comment on the rest of your diatribe as it has me totally mortified!!! :bawl:

10. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

Maybe we could label that as being true in the quantum domain.

"We know there is a particle regardless of measuring it", sounds like something that's "almost true".
    Likewise, we know the pendulum has a continuous path "in the abstract", if say, we ignore time altogether so the positions are all equivalent suddenly and the pendulum is now "continuous" in three dimensions, or in a superposition of all possible states.

We just "proved" mathematically that time doesn't exist, in this abstract sense, but "in reality" the swinging weight and some kind of string are "in motion" and always discrete objects, their "stuff" isn't spread out in space.

11. Undefined Banned Banned

Poor paddo. Don't understand either 'side' of discussion, and your 'me-too' buddies are leaving your sycophantic act and leaving you to sink on your own in continuing ignorance. Silly internet troll, your wifey would feel shame if she knew your internet silliness which will someday come back and bite insensible childish trolls like you on your bum. It's all there in the search engines, silly. It never goes away. Think of her if not yourself, ffs.

12. BlackHoley Banned Banned

It has to be true, or we are presented with a paradox. How can you observe something that isn't there?

13. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Show me the atom. Without using an invention.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

All of the quantum realm is a paradox or non understandable.

15. BlackHoley Banned Banned

No... Paradoxes are not met in physics unless you have misunderstood something physical about the system. I think what you mean, is that the quantum world is bizarre... no one denies that statement. But as soon as paradoxes show up, you know you are doing or thinking something wrong.

16. BlackHoley Banned Banned

You do have a concept of large and small yes?

17. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

What the---? :bugeye:

Hey Alex: is it just me, or did your Reiku alarm just go off?

18. Undefined Banned Banned

Is some of the latest lab equipment capable of directly sensing and/or imaging and/or trapping and/or moving/placing individual atoms?

19. BlackHoley Banned Banned

We do have equipment which can ''take pictures'' of atoms... of course, not directly. You have to bounce photons off them and then the computer can generate an image of the atom. Of course, atoms would have to exist in the first place before the measurement has occurred, or you run into problems.

20. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

You seem to have some objection to the use of a machine to measure time. So show me an atom without using a machine.

21. BlackHoley Banned Banned

Oh great, what trash is this that's fallen in here? You do know what a Hermitian Matrix is right? No? Read about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermitian_matrix

Believe it or not, only observables, the things we can measure are represented by Hermitian matrices. There are none for time.

22. BlackHoley Banned Banned

You're proposing this based on faulty prepositions. You are assuming that an atom doesn't exist because we need a machine to measure it? Whereas I am telling you time cannot be measured, because it isn't physical. What can be measured in physics, are position, momentum... energy, mass. Time isn't one of them.

So until you genius mavericks can work out how to describe time as something which can be measured in physics, you don't really have anything to add.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I did need to check up on the Hermitian matrix, but irrespective, to say we don't measure time is not quite right......