The double solution theory, a new interpretation of Wave Mechanics

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by cav755, Apr 1, 2014.

1. brucep Valued Senior Member

No it's not. Making irrelevant assertions and calling it fact is what scientifically ILLITERATE [IE: ILLITERATE] internet pariahs [cranks] do. You need to quit lying to yourself and everybody else. You have no integrity and YOU, and all your sock puppets, should be banned from this site permanently for continuing to propagate lies in the science and math threads. You couldn't make a coherent scientific argument if your life depended on it. Moderators get a clue.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cav755 Banned Banned

Is the issue de Broglie's wave mechanics actually explains what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Again, this isn't about whether your interpretation is correct, it is about your actions.

You are parroting here - repeating yourself and not actually addressing what you quoted. I can't tell if you are purposely trolling or if you actually have a major language comprehension problem (your writing is terrible, so it is entirely possible that you have such a disability). Could you please at least answer yes or no to the question I asked, so I can tell you are even comprehending that you were asked a question?

The fact that you are cutting and pasting your responses strongly implies trolling, but it could also be both.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cav755 Banned Banned

Are you able to understand in de Broglie's wave mechanics in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the hidden medium passes through both?

8. cav755 Banned Banned

Are you able to understand in de Broglie's wave mechanics in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the hidden medium passes through both?

9. brucep Valued Senior Member

I understand that you don't have a clue about this topic of discussion. Insinuating that I can't understand your bullshit nonsense is a pathetic troll. You're the individual, in this discussion, who is lying and trolling. I understand that as well as everybody else who wants you out of here. Everybody but the cranks and moderators.

10. cav755 Banned Banned

It's a simple question. In de Broglie's wave mechanics in a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the hidden medium passes through both, correct?

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

12. cav755 Banned Banned

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The usual cry of the pseudoscience nutter.....

There is no aether in the manner you present.

14. brucep Valued Senior Member

I'm starting to wonder if this forum isn't a continuing Dunning and Kruger experiment.

15. brucep Valued Senior Member

I already know you're an idiot. Please discontinue verifying you're an idiot. This is the only type discussion you ever generate. IE: just how big an idiot is your fools wind.

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

It's Bedlam Hospital, and it looks like we're running short on strait jackets. Too bad none of these nutjob wannabe Galileos here could be bothered to demonstrate their knowledge, and take the time to help a high school student with a basic chemistry question just a few threads down.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The thing I don't understand is that all these alternative pseudoscience nutters, are posting in the physics and maths section.....
    I suppose they get more ego boosting attention in real science threads, and that sort of reinforces the delusions they are under.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. cav755 Banned Banned

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
    http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

"For me, the particle, precisely located in space at every instant, forms on the v wave a small region of high energy concentration, which may be likened in a first approximation, to a moving singularity."

A particle is a moving singularity which has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit destroys the cohesion between the particle and its associated wave in the aether.

'New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle'
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-slit-experiment-skirts-uncertainty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

'Team 'sneaks around' quantum rule'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13626587

"For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new systems ought to behave."

Seeing intuitively how a double slit experiment behaves is understanding the particle always travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

19. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Your behavior is despicable. Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.Your behavior is despicable.

See: I can copy and paste too!

20. cav755 Banned Banned

Why are you unwilling or unable to answer the question?

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The double slit experiment sees quantum weirdness at it's most weird.
    The particle goes through both slits......
    No waving of an aether has ever been seen. In fact experiemnts throughout the ages have shown the aether not to exist in the manner you present.

22. cav755 Banned Banned

No one thinks the particle goes through both slits except for you and Dr. Quantum.

There is evidence of the aether every time a double slit experiment is performed; it's what waves.

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

This is a sock puppet of the often banned MPC755.