The DOs and DON’ts of Sex in 2012

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by KilljoyKlown, Jun 11, 2012.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well that explains it. I don't know beans about Ausi laws and customs.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Is this enough Infomation for you?

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/blow-job.htm

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Just spent half an hr in the pool and don't care anymore. LOL
    But thank you for the link. I don't think it has anything to do with men doing dishes or cleaning floors and getting 'paid' with sex, or anything that you were talking about, but it did look interesting.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Don'ts of sex in 2012 (or any other time)
    Don't donkey punch...
    DOs of sex in 2012 (I've heard for any time)
    Do get blood wings... Whatever that means. "Max" best have told me something correct...
    And I'm not mentioning those to my wife.

8. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Umm, I'm not sure who told ya this was a "DO", but I wouldn't go there.

We all have different "interests", but...NO.

9. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

For anybody who wants to know what a donkey punch is do a search on it for images. I thought about posting one, but NO. It's a close call that someone else can make if they want.

10. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

11. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_punch

12. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Interesting scheherazade. You have enlightened us all.

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

If your partner is a woman you never stop getting to know her, because she never stops changing.
    Oh come on, Orly, you don't live in Afghanistan. You know that a significant percentage of American households are domestic partnerships. The percentage is much higher in countries that are doing a better job of shedding Christianity than we are. Australia and Denmark probably have the highest.

Of course they also do domestic partnerships better than we do. Theirs are more durable. A sizable number of European children are raised from birth to adulthood by unmarried parents who stay together.

The U.S. may soon have the distinction that our marriages don't last as long as domestic partnerships in France and Germany.

If you want to insist that a domestic partnership is qualitatively different from a marriage, I'm not going to start that argument here. But living in a monogamous, committed relationship, sharing the household responsibilities, and making long-term plans for the future is certainly not "dating."

It's amusing that marriage wasn't even a sacrament in Christianity until the 12th century. But now it's the Christians who accuse people who haven't had that sacrament of "living in sin."

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  14. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

So if he did not sweep/mop the floor, but only washed dishes, some of them...no "appreciation"?

I guess my question is this "how much should a man go out of their way to deserve her's appreciation?" I know there is a line of kiss-assing...or maybe thats just a masculine way of thinking.

15. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

You keep your "partner" ideas, but your not really married, till you say vows. With the justice of the peace, or "preacher". an exchange rings. An I am very happy to say I'm married. Not "partnered"...

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

FR your comment about marriage vs defacto is interesting. My uncles marriage lasted 18 months his defacto relationship has so far lasted 20 or so years, guess which women out auntie is

My brother is about to get divorced, his marriage lasted about 4 years, PB and I are still together happily.

What does a piece of paper really matter?

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I thought they had gotten married FR

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If it doesn't matter one way or the other, why not get married?? :shrug:

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't see it as him going 'out of his way' :bugeye: (he lives there too ya know) I see it as him showing appreciation and then me showing appreciation.

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Simple, it costs money when we have more important priorities. Question for YOU, why does our being married or not matter more to YOU than it does to my partner?

21. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Is cleaning up after yourself "going out of your way"?

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yes it is, but going out of your way is a personal and social responsibility of being human and gaining the benefits of living in a society.

And as Orly says being considerate and appreciative to your mate is a very good way to set the stage for a very good time later, for all concerned. Much also depends on how they split the home duties. If the man is the bread winner and comes home after a hard day at work. She might consider that as showing appreciation enough, however if she's had to take care of a home with small children, it most likely will not be enough. Every couple has to be willing to reassess their commitments as they go, or face problems they would rather not have.

23. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Or one cleans some things better than the other. Like I do good cleaning bathrooms even though I don't wanna do it, but I'm good at it. So my wife likes how I do it so I do it for her. I don't do it for incentives. Or special favors.