!!!!!!!!!!The Devil's Vortex!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by SyschoManits, Mar 20, 2003.

1. SyschoManits Registered Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hello, you all may know me as the questioner of Bigfoot. I have another statement. The Devil's Vortex, the unnatural storm on the coast of CUBA. People rumored that Amilia Urnheart got lost in that area and crashed somewhere there. Her plane was wahed up on the shore of" i think it was Germany or England. But maybe she was caught in a storm and crashed, who knows! Or planes that go into to explore in it dissapear. The boats that have swift through it and has gone missing and never return. We have tried to send a probe and to see whats in there but the couldn't because the connection was broke and it was gone. Maybe you can help me out of what it is, where it came from, Why is it there?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. odin Registered Senior Member

The Devil's Vortex!!!!!!!!!!!

My mate gets this after he has eaten a curry,poo it don't half smell bad!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Uhh didn't Amelia Airhart (Assuming that that is who you are talking about, and not some "Amilia urnheart" of whom I am unaware) dissapear over the Pacific?

As for the rest of the stuff, what exactly are you talking about? Are you trying to start a post about the bermuda triangle or something?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Burmuda Triangle

Devil's Vortex, the unnatural storm on the coast of CUBA. People rumored that Amilia Urnheart got lost in that area and crashed somewhere there. Her plane was wahed up on the shore of" i think it was Germany or England.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Did anyone ever see the T.V. series where the WWII fighter pilot flying out of florida in 1945 or '46 , gets caught in the burmuda triangle.
    Him and his squadron disappear (An unsolved mystery still today)......50 years later in 1995 he reappears, the same age....hasn't aged a day.

He crashes the UFO he stole from his captors after 50 years as an abductee, and flew back thru the worm-hole or whatever.

Spends his days running from MIB's trying to make him a lab rat and pick his brain.......

Anybody ever see it.....Do you remember the name of the show..?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  8. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

I remember that show it was great...my roommate and I were racking our brains about MacArthur (that was his name...right?) until I remembered the name...The Visitor...then I noticed the smiley after u asked...lol nice

-AntonK

9. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I thought it was Amelia Erhartd.