The Devil’s short-cut to ENLIGHTENMENT

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Dec 3, 2005.

1. TheInnerCalm Registered Member

Thank you, you changed my life.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheInnerCalm Registered Member

Are you jamaican?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

ellion, yer playin mindgames....

thing is i have my subjecive feel about our communication and so do you. whose right..?...

thing is...imagine another islistening to this conversation....and they have neither experience from paractising 'being still' nor psychedelic experience. and they hear you saying that being still is same AS psychedelic experience.....yeah? like when you keep suggesing a person doesn't 'need drugs'....well i amchallenging your assertion about that. in no way is being still like psychdelic experience

sure you can have insights. i am not anti what you mean. what i am anti is you claiming that what you do is same. it is not

ypu said someting in reponse to my question about --whay tere is 'soull food' growing on the planet....you , being 'sneaky' then mention drugs that are NOT pstchedelic, such as opium, etc.....and then claim they are not spiritual food. ...well, err yeah, right. they are spcific drugs. even Opium has been used by poets artists etc for vision. it isn't psychedelic, and as we know has been purified to the harder drugs of heroin. thi isn't to put these drugs down. i'm just teelllin it like it is

YES, there IS spiritual food. and it is psychedelics. i want people to know this. this is cause as with Western propaganda against psychedelics there also is a taboo about them in Eastern traditions

why do you think that is?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

not playing games. i am interested in how and why you think what you do.

i dont think there is a right or wrong. you have your feelings, i have mine, genep has his, and so on. no one has wrong feelings.

it does not matter what other people make of our conversation

but people do not need drugs and i cannot see why you need to push this on people.

i have not claimed it is the same thing, this is your creation. i have said you do not need to take drugs to alter your conscious state.

you said that it was on this planet so it was there for a reason, and you aske dwhy that was. i said there are other substances such as opium cocaine and arsenic, and them being on the planet was not a reason to digest them. there are many plants, herbs and ting that will kill you if you eat them.

spiritual food?? that is food for your soul? the eternal impersihable source of your being, the divine incorruptible essence of your life, you think your spirit needs to be feed on mushrooms, herbs and ting like dat?

because they are not necessary. people can form dependency. they can cause psychosis including depression and paranoia, disociativ disorders, personality disorders . did i say, they are not necessary?

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

well ellion, at last, you give out why you are anti-psychedelics. you buy the hype hat they can make you 'mentally ill' right? wrong......of courxse, anything can be abused. but...we are adults. and i as adult do not want anyone to propaganderize aganst spiritual foods

the State does it with their war on [some] drugs, the Abrahamic religions do it. as they have done thru the centuries of teir oppression, ad Eastern religions do it too, of which you are a representative

I have taken psychedelics since 15 and am probab;ly older than you and am not suffering any of the 'mental illnesses' you imagine to happen. and many others haven't either. Your fears are caused by the overall propaganda against sacraments, and tus propigates this nonesense to everyone and they become for many a taboo

It may or may not surprise you that meditation can also be abused. too much. and that in the history of psychiatry--co
    nsidering you threw at me all them shrink labes as 'warning'-- your loved activity, 'being still' has been classed a mental illness, and your heros and other religious icons like Buddha, Various Indian etc gurus, yogis, and even Jesus Christ have been deemed wit vartious mental illnesses. so you very allegiance with tat philosophy of shrinkdom is a kind of betryal of all you hold dear...? yet i have a feelin you'll stick to it

I say again. yes, being still of course is good, when natrually done--and not becomin a religion--but it is NOT in ANY shape or form like a psychedelic trip which is the potential ecstatic communion with Nature.

your way dude is really part of the ascetic stream which is a big part of Indian culture. In Indian mythology--hen you look close--there ARE references to dung lovng mushrooms,psiolcybin mushrooms, example the sacrednes of the Cow, the story of Siva's blue neck (shrooms stems go blue after picking)......But they become demonized.....The pattern of demonization of Nature and NAtures Fruits of Inspiration is shot thru all of patriarchal mythology.....all the way from the Garden of Eden 'bust'....What it actually is as it is now is MIND CONTROL.....whereas the Church, for example, would warn off people that psychedelics were 'demonic', NOW, wit people like you, people are warned off that they cause 'mental illness'....!!!

9. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

you are paranoid!

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

and you are hypnotized by a corrupt culture, and pretend to be...alllll stiiiil. ie., yer phony!

11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

that is your creation.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

no, you create your worldview not me. you reveal it in your attitude towards psychedelic fruits. spreading propaganda aginst their use...such as various forms of 'mental illnesses'....you sounded like a bio-shrink wid yur warnings dude.....!

then to top it all, you reply to a further post of mine wit oneof your warnings. you call me 'paranoid'. hmmmm, do you mean the DSM meaning or 'paranoid' me wonders..??

Now, i have heard all this BS before, when i have tried to have an intelligent conversation about psycvhedelics and inspiration with a good cross section of Buddhists. they too--not all of them--accused me of having various forms of mental illness. then if i happened to explaim their game to another Buddhist poster who seemed more openminded, up would pop one of the accusers gossiping with fellow-buddhist tellin him/her not to have dealings with me..........! In othe posts the same pople would be harpin on about how tey are sooo compassionate, and believe that pople should be free to choose their own path bal bla. just words. total hypocrites!

so ellion. can you dig the game going on? or do i have to explain moooore...?

13. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

how i veiw the world is inside me yes, that is not what i am saying. i am saying you are seeing me living in a world view that i dont have. on another thread you thought i was a vedantist priest. on this thread you have slated me for bieng an ascetic these are only a few of the fascinating misconceptions i see you put on me.

what was all this about, how did it have anything to do with me. you are seeing only your misinterpration of me or "My Way".

i am not using any propaganda. i am not warning any body about anything. i have said and will say again that even if i dont agree with how you live your life i will not say it is wrong. but if you ask my opinion
    i will give it. also and this is the one of the main points for our discuson that while you are condemming and criticising everybody else i will challenge that you way is not the only way nor is it any better than any other way.

no i just mean in a general sense that you think a lot of people are trying to interfere with your way of life. maybe if you where less condemming and crtitical of other cultures, you may find it easier to live your own life without the need to defend it all the time.

so you where just telling these buddhists how cool it was to trip. you never tried to influence to try psychadelics in anyway? you did not condemn them or criticise ther way of life? you never made poor judgement about them? about how their world view was part of on going conspiriacy to keep people from eating mushrooms? you never accused them of being propagandised by the patriachal religions?

if there is a game you are playing with your self. it is your own creation and this is what i see as your paranioa? you are creating these ideas and they are nothing more than your own projections.

14. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

duendy.. you shouldn't use drugs or you might go insane. what kind of drugs do you take? is it like heroin, lsd, meth, ecstasy, indica, peyote, or do you eat some kind of mushroom drugs instead...?

but i'm interrested... if you say drugs... psychedelics... are not bad... it might be fun to try... spiritual foods... tell me... more... what can i use...

life is a dream. dreams may seem weird and chaotic and jump to places but when you're not aware you're dreaming, when you're still in the dream, it's perfectly realistic. it's only when you wake up that you realize it was all perceptions. the same way... you can also wake up from the life on earth.

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

bolloks. tis is te game beingplayed by oppressive mindsets. first is creted an oppressive environemt and individual is also 'split'--via various propaganda techniques. what do imean 'split'. for example in Abrahamic eligion, slit between a 'good' and a 'bad' psychological reality. yes?....then when a person reaizes, and dissents from the game is accused of being 'mentally ill'. this is the game. it'simportant to explore all about it

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

i dont WANT o wake up from life on Earth Life on Earth is amaaaaaaaazing. th birds, trees, skies, stars, othe poeples, animals, running brooks, rivers, clouds, changes of light and dark, wind on te face, ...the surprises, .....it is theee most wonderful place that many mindwets dont get and try to make it a living hell. tis is causethey AREin a dead dream. utterly dulled to the livingness of Nature

17. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i am wasting my time with you now, everything i say is being distorted by you, and you are continually bring stuff in that has no relation to what we are talking about.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

you mean you BELIEVE everything i say is being distorted by me, and you dont have the capacity to understand the relevance of the 'stuff' i bring to the debating table. ie., narrow-minded/to much 'being still' do you think?...need to get 'out more'?

19. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

your still criticising and making judgements
    it would not suprise me that someone who has so much condemnation for everybody else should be paranoid.

20. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

...nanomechanical drugs... the body produces its own drugs... what is lcd made of? i'm afraid to try lsd cuz i've heard that drugs make you insane. and you also sound kind of weird sometimes cos you've taken drugs. it sounds pretty cool to try though. i dunno. i've also thought that... some drugs are just plants... like fruits... they're natural... so...

yea... those mushrooms sound like fun... i wonder... is it better than chocolate...

but... i don't live in USA... i live north... on the other side of the earth... so... maybe there are no magic mushrooms here...

what is outside the dream is even more amazing, it is pure joy for all eternity. the primal state of paradisical oneness.

do you think i sound like i've eaten a drug? but no... drugs can give me no joy... because... i have lost it all... love is a drug... nothing matters...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  21. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhh you and yer paranoid. do you know how may peple getaccused of that term and then believe their accusers and take or get forced their 'meds'? wanna be a part of that horror do you ..mr 'beee stilll'?

from my experience of peple who rave on about the superhuman potential of 'being still'..the aint got much insight, nor savvy about whats really goin down!...in fact, as your showing, they propagate the propaganda

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

make yer blummin miiiind up. and nuthin DOES matter. you justsaid it. do you DENY yu said it??

23. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

Bravo! Great insights. Man is not as free as he thinks he is. This is mostly because he thinks he understands. The process by which this is arrived it is mostly preconditioned "responses".We are surrounded by things that initiate a conditioned response in us.
    For example, in ordinary conversation when someone who seems to be paying the outmoust attention to you, when asked to repeat it, veers off. It's not always because he didn't hear. Worse, if not asked to repeat it, you may well think he understands, & so may he - till a situation tests this & reveals to him that he, infact, does not know.

I remember once hearing a travelling buddhist give a lecture on "responsibility". On hearing the topic, I pictured in my mind the things I associate with responsibility. Yet when he spoke he merely said it is the ability to respond. "Are we able to respond without conditionings, if not it may cripple many facets of life - irresponsibility". I was shocked at the simplicity. Do you know of any habitual irresponsible people, they are hard to tell anything aren't they - it's not cause they can't hear. They're unable to respond.