The conference hall debate!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I have loads to say, there is so much, I just need a steady solid conversation with no off puts.
    I really understand the nature of light, I understand the several constants of the process and a suggested zero value equalibrium to sight.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

dark is the absence of neural activity , when it is dark we are not blind, we can still see but at a low intensity relative to neural activity, when the light increases in the light that is perceived dark, the neural intensity increases, we see at a higher intensity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The biggest confusion is that behind the light that is perceived dark, is actual dark.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The brains attributes are intensified by the Em radiation allowing opacity of sight through the light in space.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

C'mon!

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

If such a place exists such as a perfect void.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No.
    "Dark" is the absence of EMR in the visible range.
    Absence of neural activity would be "dead".

Gibberish again.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Absence of neural activity in the sight department would not make you dead.

"Dark" is the absence of EMR in the visible range.''

wrong , dark is the absence of light because science says so.

You have changed your tune...

Dark is a perception created by the brain by a lack of stimulant in the range of energy the brains neural mechanism for sight needs to translate the information.

Dark is not the absence of the emr in the visible range, that would suggest that in the day time the clear of light passing through air was dark, because the clear light is clearly not visible it is invisible.

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

When darkness falls, like in a dimmer switch, the light becomes cloudy, but it is not the light that is cloudy, but the brain that is decreased in activity in the sight mechanism.
    An equilibrium to a specific energy range that by change in the energy makes change in the brain at an equal rate, not accounting for pupil dilation that is a secondary factor.

13. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

So if there were no brains there would be no dark, correct? Without brains it would always be light, right?
    This is clearly not clear to me, the meaning is invisible. Could you restate?

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am unaware of the experiment of shining bursts of infra red into peoples eyes, this however is not a part of natural process or related to the natural way we see by a common light bulb or sun light.

2. Other species that if they could talk, would think you was insane if you said that it was a dark night. They would argue it was always light outside.

I normalise this to evolution of species and adapting to the perception of dark by survival mechanism. Without this energy in the dark or the dark light or the light, or whatever you want to call it, is a presence of energy that we use to see, without it no sight, this without doubt suggests by the use of this energy to see that it was apart of evolution and we adapted to use this energy.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You think the whole scientific world of the past and present is wrong?
    Do you really believe that?
    Why would it just be the fact that you are a highly delusional individual?

But science is based on observations....and experiments....It has conclusively been shown that light is a thing. Likewise it has conclusively been shown that pure darkness/blackness, is the absence of any EMR.
    We can't bounce darkness/blackness of anything....we don't see darkness reflected....we do see light/EMR reflected and refracted.
    Taking all this into account, and then making a scientific deduction, most would say the evidence points to you being delusional.

Or I could also ask the question, are you just trolling and playing games?
    Like, you know, trying to take everyone for fools?
    What do you think?

16. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

So other species can always see outside because it is always light even during a dark night, right?

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes without brains it would always be light, absolute darkness only can exist in a perfect void.

To re-state , the light you observe between your eyes and an object in the spacial volume is not visible, it is only visible by interactions with matter or a medium.

You observe a clarity of light that passes through the air , it is an opacity to sight, a value of zero spectral magnitude to sight, an equilibrium to sight.

We see nothing in the space, an emptiness, invisible.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Umm, what does that mean Sir?

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Some species yes.

20. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Which species, exactly?

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ummm, I don't understand. Could we have that gem again in English please?

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Because light in the visible range is the spectrum. the spectrum is not what we observe in space.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Snakes I presume have good night vision, owls , that all use the ambient light we can not see to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.