The conference hall debate!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I sometimes view members like they have psychological problems and I'm reading their symptoms.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

My wife is an orthopedic surgeon and she always looks at people's gaits. "Look at him. He had a knee replacement and he didn't do the physical therapy he was supposed to."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

The amusement part stopped for me after he just flat out refused to learn even basic stuff, but I guess I'll just stop trying to make him see the errors of his way. Maybe laugh a bit at his total cluelessness, but I'll try to stop replying to his delusions.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I told him to see a doctor and that psychiatrists can prescribe drugs. Also said if he can't explain himself properly, how can he even convince himself of his idea.

Of course I have no frigin' idea what's up with TC!

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

I've come to the conclusion that's he's now just trolling for $#!+$ and giggles.

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

I think he really does believe that he is brilliant and other people just don't have the vision to see his brilliance. I keep hoping he gets over the Dunning-Kruger "hump" but so far no dice.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

If he legitimately has an idea, I'd like to know what the heck it is!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That light is not real, and that darkness/blackness and shadows are real.

I actually was fair dinkum feeling sorry for the bloke...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But I truly now believe that Daecon has hit the nail fair square on the head.
    In other words, he's having a giggle at our expense.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Sad thing is... I think he really thinks he's on to something...

13. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Actually, I think I get his idea. Like, God forgot to say "Let there be light." And things had to evolve vision to interact with the EM radiation in the environment.

SWEARING:

[video]

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

exactly that and I love the video brilliant analogy.

15. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes I really know I am onto something, and someone now understands my idea, it is not hard to think about and the why's and how it works.

Hopefully a few more people will understand who have the better knowledge and expertise than myself, and then my job is done, I have passed on the idea to leave in the well capable hands of science.

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.
    You BELIEVE.
    And you're actually not.

I think you'll find, IF you bother to read what was written, that someone understands what you meant - not "understands your idea") - and the response was that your "idea" is 1) incorrect and 2) invalid.

My cat says he's too busy.

Wrong again.
    Your idea is not scientific.
    It has no value to science.
    Science doesn't need it and will ignore it as the utter trash that that it is.

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Try reading yourself.
    ''Actually, I think I get his idea. Like, God forgot to say "Let there be light." And things had to evolve vision to interact with the EM radiation in the environment.''

18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well, I don't think uni-cellular organisms have eyes.

You may not be onto something big.

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I consider it is big, the idea is a Physics changing idea, an idea that defines true reality and a complete new chapter to science in the way we consider light.

Big is scary to me, so I have being trying to pass on the idea.

20. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why wont you even consider the possibility that you might be wrong?

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I have considered the possibility several times that my ideas could be wrong, and I ask myself 1 question every time I personally can not answer meaning a Paradox.

I ask my self - Am I seeing in the dark by the radiation present or am I really seeing light as a thing?

Am I the tiger at night but I need a greater intensity of em radiation to see in the dark?

And that is the questions that make it hard to consider my idea is wrong. I conclude every time, there is no real way to know, but in saying that by looking at what we already know, my reality balance is tipping towards natural temporal night vision.

22. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I don't think it is a physics changing idea. When I was younger my dad showed me the movie Predator and it scared the crap out of me.

The alien that made itself invisible and scanned for heat signatures. Picking up different wave lengths of light is not a new idea. Uni-cellular organisms not having eyes is not a new idea either.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes, agreed in that sense, but the idea is more than that, the ideas you mention are the ideas that show my idea to have merit, my idea is huge because it states that light does not exist and it is always dark and we see by temporal night vision by timing of the planet rotating into the intensity .
    My idea shows that when in the intensity, we are immersed in the energy and then sight is coupled to objects by the energy in free space that is un-interfered with and equal to sight , a constant see through/clear to sight with a zero value .

I think that is pretty big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.