The Chicago O'Hare UFO of 2006

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Magical Realist, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The issue at hand is your gullibility in inferring an unexplained UFO was of Alien origin. That is a baseless assumption.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You have no evidence that this particular flying disc went and anally probed anybody. So once again you fail miserably to back up your claims.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You have no evidence that this UFO did any of the above mentioned things. You're just making shit up about it because you have nothing to say against it. That much is clear.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You have no evidence that this UFO is alien. You're just making shit up about it because you have nothing sensible to say. That much is clear.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You have no evidence that this UFO is an extra terrestrial - So once again, you fail miserably to back up your claims

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So what was it? I have the FAA on standby waiting for you to tell us..

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It was exactly what it is called - a UFO - Unidentified Flying Object

As soon as it is identified, it is no longer a UFO.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp? It's a pretty simply concept...

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Backing off on the anal probing fantasy now? Just as I thought...

12. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So you are admitting you don't know what it was. Then how do you know it wasn't of alien origin?

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Not at all - I have evidence to back my claim (That aliens are here to probe your ass) - it is based on previous reports of what supposed aliens have done, over a period of years. Thus, one can reasonably expect this, if it is, in fact, an alien, to follow the same pattern of behavior

You, however, have no evidence as to what this is - thus, just as we all KNOW, you are full of shit

Prove to me it was of alien origin - your claim, your burden of proof.

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Back to your anal probing fantasy again? Wow..so you believe everyone who has a dream of being anally probed by aliens is telling the truth then. On what basis?

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Stop trying to deflect and answer the question.

As to "what basis" - on what basis do you believe everyone who claims they have been abducted, seen bigfoot, or other such paranormal activity? if the testimony of an "eye witness" is good enough for you regarding bigfoot or the existence of an alien craft, why isn't it good enough for you regarding them having an alien play kidney hockey thru their asshole?

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I never claimed to believe ufo abductees. That's your fantasy. I'm talking about the incident in the OP. The one you falliciously claimed had anally probed someone. Remember?

You're getting more and more disgustingly graphic about this with every post. What's wrong with you?

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So you deny that the eye-witness testimony of "alien abductees" is sufficient evidence to prove that alien abductions and probings happen?

Yet, it is sufficient for you to claim bigfoot is real, that aliens exist, and the spirits of dead people tell rescue workers to save someone trapped in a car?

That is intellectual dishonesty, simple as that. You can't swing one way and then the other whenever it suits your fancy.

Now, answer the question - what evidence do you have that this is an alien craft, and why is the eye-witness testimony of "alien abductees" not admissible, yet the eye-witness testimony of bigfoot hunters is?

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I tend not to believe anything people tell me they experienced at night in bed. Waking dreams, paralysis dreams, sleep walking, etc.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You are correct. I don't have much to say about it, because it was simply another UFO sigthing.

But as usual, you are still side-stepping the hard questions and making excuses now for what we all know you are really inferring.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh, so now you are going to dismiss just the "abductees" that were taken from bed? What about the rest of the stories, such as people abducted while walking around outside? Or from their cars?

Answer the question: Why is one eye-witness testimony good enough for you, but not another?

What proof do you have that this was an "alien" craft?

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

• Intellectual Dishonesty as a primary course of action is ill advised
    No..I don't buy accounts by people about being abducted. Does that spoil your party? lol!

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Nope - it just proves that you are trolling and being intentionally dishonest - you are SELECTIVELY REFUSING evidence that contraindicates your desired outcome.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Because it was unexplained.... Because it is absurd to pretend that if it was of Alien origin, it would just hover for two minutes and return to whence it came.... Because we have no physical evidence at all to illustrate it was of Alien origin....Because it is more than likely a possibility of being one of a number of causes as I have already mentioned, rather than Alien origin....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.