The Brave Students of Brown University R.I

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Brian Foley, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Expect some cemetery desecration in Providence.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I don't know why you're so bent on destroying something as great as Israel. You've probably never even been to the middle east.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Brian, pardon me while I roll my eyes at you, those nutters at Brown, and Aljezeera.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

So, uh, what's so great about it? Just another country.

8. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Its kind of like the attitude most Americans have toward professional soccer. Unless you can personally appreciate, you don't. It has a rich history, awesome beaches, and despite one some people will tell you, a functioning decromacy that works...just to name a few things.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Same can be said about Latvia.
    As I said, just another country.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Those Zionists had no problem in destroying Palestine ? Why not wipe out Israel and have what was there originally ? PALESTINE . That way it wont cost us Gentiles annually the billion$ we throw at it .

11. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

That was how the ball against South Africa got rolling , with those same "nutters" more power to them . If I was an oppressed Palestinian I would be grateful for what they did .

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

The Palestinians had no problem in destroying themselves. If it weren't greed they would've everything they're asking for now and more.

Poof. Just like that eh?

Why not wipe out Australia and Canada, and leave what was there before? (nothing)

Most of Israel was uninhabitable swampland and desert sparsely populated by small tribes of bedouins before the Jews arrived.

Foley, the fact is, you aren't a Palestinian, and trying to identify with the 'oppressed' tells me a lot about how much of a looser you are.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

What greed ? i will tell you what the Palestinians received ? 1 million dead since 1948 , 3 million in refugee camps and 3 million in the heremetically sealed territories in poverty and squalor !
    No cut off aid and the access to our markets and it will be poof 2 to 3 months .
    Because Australia and Canada are not Israel.
    And the Palestinians appeared in 1967 as if by the wave of a magic wand .
    Oh fuck......... he forgot evil anti-semite............

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Indeed, half the problems in the world are caused by the fact that some people think some countries are the 'shit'.