The Blood Moons

Discussion in 'Religion' started by R1D2, Feb 25, 2014.

1. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I had found this to be interesting reading.. So what do you think...

http://word8life.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/the-sixth-seal/

Four blood-red moons on Jewish Feast days, within two years in Israel, is very rare and has only occurred 7 times since the time of Yeshua (Jesus). There are now four blood moons scheduled to appear in 2014/2015 and then there will NOT be ANY for the next 100 years.

Every time a blood moon pattern has appeared on Jewish feast days; a big event affects the nation of Israel. The event affecting Israel begins just before the actual years of the blood moons. To understand what will happen in the 2014-2015 “blood moons”, you have to understand the pattern of blood moons in the past.

NASA found that we have had “blood-red moons” on the first day of Passover and the first day of Sukkoth on back-to-back years 7 times since 1 A.D. (Sukkoth, also known as Tabernacles).

Tetrad: When four consecutive lunar eclipses are all total eclipses, the group is known as a tetrad.

Continue the reading if you want, and I think there may be a video as well on the link. IF you wish to see it.....

Post your thoughts and opinions.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

"Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at table, and he will come and serve them. If he comes in the second watch, or in the third, and finds them awake, blessed are those servants! But know this, that if the master of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into. You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Hello Photizo,
    been a while... ya been alright? And is that you in the picture?
    I can't seem to recall, so what verse was that ya quoted?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

Yes, it's been awhile. I'm doing alright. What about you?

I can't tell if it's me in the picture... I quoted Luke 12: 37-40.

Is that you in the other picture? Here's the remedy for what ails you:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

This "event" has been going on for many thousands if not millions of years. It is a natural occurring event that is going to continue on and won't affect anyone except those who like to make something out of nothing.

9. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This "event" has been going on for many thousands if not millions of years. It is a natural occurring event that is going to continue on and won't affect anyone except those who like to make nothing out of something.