The Big Bang Theory is the biggest lie in the western world

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Gravage, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As I said before, and as you again so cunningly ignored, because you fail to understand something, does not invalidate it, but just shows your ignorance on the subject that you are rambling on about.
    Let me remind you again....
    Space is real, time is real, spacetime is real, and just like magnetic fields, has been measured.
    Unlike your religiously inspired ranting crusade, science also admits to not knowing everything: We certainly do not know the how or the why of the BB.
    The BB ticks the major boxes and remains as the overwhelmingly likely and supported model for the evolution of the universe/spacetime.
    Just as abiogenisis, despite the absence of observational evidence, remains as the only legitemate scientific theory as to the rising of life from non life. We are here is evidenced of that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Interesting, you consider me idiot because I demand real evidences, not mathematical and statistical abstractions-obviously the ones who say that they have proven mathematically everything are idiots, and you believe them which makes you even greater you know what.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hey friend! You have painted yourself into this ridiculous corner you now find yourself in: Mathematics as I said is the language of physics and totally required to support and help explain that which we observe.
    What you chose to ignore is your own problem, but like I said, other then stroking your own obvious inflated ego, it means SFA in the greater scheme of things, and of course with those scientists, astronomers and cosmologists at the coal face, doing this current necessary research.
    Again, as you seem so religiously certain of what you claim, then write up a paper as per the scientific methodology, for professional peer review.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

So to does spacetime in the presence of matter.

And it can be like a magnetic field, measured.

8. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Oh, really, if you are correct so much why cannot you show the real world evidences, instead of mathematical and statsticl abstractions?
    You are delusional and a fanatic who thinks everything what math and statistics says is correct, but you forget that mathematical and statisticlal evidences are not real evidences, they are abstract pseudo-evidences.
    The fact is with mathematics you can prove just about everything you want to prove, ask any professor of mathematics.

Math is not the language of physics it's basically a parody that fools scientists into thinking they will solve all problems and prove everything-but everything they prove with mathematics is simply mathematical, it does not exist in the real world, and this is why experiments and direct observations first, than mathematics, and if you cannot prove expanded hypotheses, than everyone should abandon them

Who exactly is here competent with what, you are the ones who say that science has evidences and matheamtics has been proven, that's not competent in any way on any level, if you consider that mathematics has proven everything, and yet it has not proven anything, if it was not proven with real world evidences before you created mathematics.
    Electric Universe/Plasma models at least can be tested and be proven and disprovan, while you love dimensionless singularity and nothingness that are "mathematically proven" are delusions of someone who has paranoid shizofrenia and does not understand on what does mean the word real-world evidences, not mathematical abstract idiotism.

I'm not delusional, you are because you trust scientists too much, scientists are also ordinary people who make mistakes, mindset of scientists cannot be changed by another scientist, it has to be someone outside the science to keep them down to earth.
    You like it or not science is about speculation, you can never say this is it, we have proven this, since these days 99% of experiments ar enot conducted as they should be they arather simulated or simply mathematically and statistically calculated

Not religion, the fact is that science is a big business, and everything what becomes big business is not longer true science, you prove what makes money and you use mathematics and statistics to play with "so-called mathematical and statistical evidences" that are tools of deception and not the language of physics, the fact it is you the scientists who have so much faith in mathematics and statistics like it is your own religion.
    Regarding global warming, none what really is true, there is too much politics and too much interest, your problem is that if your scientists say and mathematically prove that excrement is healthy for you you will eat it, that's your problem there is no critical thinking about science, for you science is religion, and everything what science says is the word of God-shame on you.
    Anyone can manipulate you very, very easily.
    And this is why I don't buy there is a gw, there is too much money involved here, waaay too much money and politics, we just cannot know what is true and what is false and everyone forget that Climategate scandal.

Eric Hoffer said:
    “Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”

And the same goes with science as well, too.

The evidence is that you don't want to listen anyone who compromises your big Bang religion, I don't believe in any hypothesis becuase we are too small to know the real truth, but what wee can do is to create hypotheses by evidences and tests we can conduct, the Big bang hypothesis cannot conduct and test, which means that it is wrong, while Elecrtric Universe can be tested and proved it or disproved, but none even tried to test seriously these things, what they did is they used statistics and nothing more.
    Again this is where everyone can see you fanatism in the Big Bang model/hypothesis, which is already wrong in their own beginnings.

Again it is accepted by all those who love mathematics and statistics, not by the ones who are looking for the real evidences, it accepted by those who say that universe is expanding, aand there is nothing that the univers eis expanding into-which is rubbish and BS, you all know that, and besides the universe does not expand, GALAXIES ARE EXPANDING, not the universe itself.
    Mathematicians should be taught the difference between mathermatical and statistical pseudo-evidence and between real evidence,a dn you trust big bang parody so much, that you are true fanatic and youa re too blind to see it.

9. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I didn't put myself into corner, what I said that experiments first than mathematics, but mathematics is still of no use if it cannot be proven further, experiments have to prove it first, however for many things you don't even need mathematics when it comes to the origins of the universe, it's abstract bla bla bla.
    The fact is mathematics and statstics should have never been used when you are trying to discover the origins of the universe, because they are too abstract and offer abstract solutions-that do not exist in a real world-facts!

And I have no ego you have it, your ego is too greate too acept the idea that you Big Bang God model is wrong, you would probably commit suicide, give me the real evidences and not mathematic and statistics, wake up from your fanatism.

10. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Matter only influences what is present and what is physical and have physical influences (like on cosmic objects, dust, particles (if particles even exist in the first place) inside space and time, not the space and time themselves
    Space and time are not physical processes while magnetic fields do have physical infleunces, space is not something you can grab and interact with, because it is not made of anything, magnetic fields, electric fields and etc these are all physical fields and they are made of energy and matter, both space and time are not made of anything-something physical cannot affec something that is abstract like both space and time-these are the facts.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Spacetime in the presence of mass does have measured effects: we call it gravity/Lense Thirring effect/gravitational waves.

No, those are not the facts...those are just your own delusions.
    Just because you are unable to grasp spacetime does not mean it is not real. And of course perhaps you can show me how you can grasp a magnetic field?

A magnetic field is no more then a picture that we use as a tool to describe how the magnetic force is distributed in the space around an object that is magnetic. So just as real as spacetime which like a magnetic field, can be measured.

12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Well why don't you explain what really happened and please include the observations in support of your idea.
    Perhaps outline your objections to the big bang in specific terms.
    Alex

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Certainly bla, bla, bla...

The wisest words you have said, since you started your crusade.

The only abstract quantity is how you ignorantly ignore valid points that highlight your rubbish. The mathematics support the observations and our experimental results.
    Wrong again: While the BB is without doubt the overwhelmingly accepted model for universal evolution, science does not pretend it is the be all and end all....It does though support the four main observational pillars.

14. Gravage Registered Senior Member

The same gravitational waves that have been recently disproven, the problem is how do you know these are all gravitational waves and not something else, it's usless to look for something that you know nothing about.
    Space time does not have measurable effects, because matter is affected by mass, not the space time, it affects comsic objsects and trajectories of cosmic objects, the planet's mass for example attracts comet, but not because space is distorted near the planet, but because of the planet's mass and gravity, it simply changes trajectory.

Yes, those are facts, name the one thing space and time are created from, thes are not created, they are not physical, something that is physical cannot influence physical, it's the biggest scam in the history, it's not abou grasping spacetime it's about the fact that space and time are not physical amterial things.these are the facts. and about magnetic field-just use 2 magnets and than you' ll see physical influences easily, magnetic field is real, if it wasn't there would not be are in where magnetic force physically influences things.
    Space and time do not distribute anything, they do not consist of anything, there are no spacial and temporal forces they do not exist, they are abstract, completely, magnetic fields and magnetic forces are not abstract they all very much physical-you are the one who is obviously delusional, not me.

15. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Mathematics created Big bang model, but concepts like singularity, dark matter and dark energy thexy do not exist in the real world, because they are unprovable, so are multiverse hypotheses, string/superstring hypotheses and etc-what part you don't understand?
    They are all rubbish, how can you have hypothesis based on something that is proven that does not exist?
    I mean come one, come down on earth.

Big Bang is religion and mathematical models like inflation, dark amtter and dark energy are all unprovable, so can they be accepted-because the mathematics says so, another irrefutable evidence why not trust to mathematics and statistics-which is something you ignore over and over again.

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Don't see a science church

Don't see a mathematical church.

Don't see scientist or mathematicians denouncing god from their pulpits.

Don't see scientist or mathematicians running around in funny costumes looking stupid.

Don't see scientist or mathematicians have certain holidays to celebrate certain events of which many of them were stolen from fun practices connected to pagan natural rhythms of seasons.

Then turn the holidays into idolization.

What aspects of science or maths do you relate to religion?

Humpty Dumpty has trouble with 1+1=3
    Poe still doesn't know how many toes he has

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  17. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I already said the unprovable one that are so firmly believed to exist and to be proven-like the Big bang hypothesis.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Recently disproven??

No actually evidenced and evidenced twice so far, but I would expect you to be ignorant of that fact.

Total unsupported drivel and word salad.
    Gravity is exhibited when mass curves,warps, twists spacetime. This has been experimentally verified.
    But of course if you are able to show those experiments as invalid then go ahead, I'll wait.

No they are not facts. Oh and before you continue with your nonsense, perhaps you need to realise that a magnetic field is described mathematically.
    Now again, please show me how to grab hold of a magnetic field, and/or an electric current, oh and btw, please show me the matter that magnetic/electric fields are made from.

Again spacetime has been shown to twist, warp, curve and wave in the presence of mass, and like magnetic fields and electric currents, can be measured.
    Perhaps you also deny time dilation effects? Or evolution theory? Or abiogenisis?
    Perhaps you may in light of your total denial of 21st century cosmology, like to offer a substitute? Or do you prefer your closeted "god of the gaps"?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

When you finally accept the fact, that what you say is having absolutely no effect on reality and 21st century cosmology, then you may go up a grade or two.

20. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Again there was no evidence of it, but like I said before they thought there is noway you can actually know what you have proven in the first place.

It is based on facts, space and time are not made of anything, magnetic forces and electrical forces have physical influences on the physical environemt; space and time are not some fields or forces anything like, you cannot physically influence something that is not made of anything physical-these are all facts, but scientists ignore them and they say its crackpotism, but the fact is they treat space and time like physical things-which they are not, completely wrong approach.

[/QUOTE]Gravity is exhibited when mass curves,warps, twists spacetime. This has been experimentally verified.
    But of course if you are able to show those experiments as invalid then go ahead, I'll wait.

[/QUOTE]

Actually if you look at those evidence, it is the cosmic objects and itheir trajectories, not the space that curves, warps and twists, you simply do not see any space that gets curved, bended twisted, only the objects in space that gravity influences-that is what is observable and can be easily observed directly.

Yes, they are facts, give me one single real evidence that is not like that, just one
    Magnetic field and magnetic forces was proven before the mathematics described it-which was my point already in previous posts, it is real and it does exist, mathematics is here irrelevant, it's easy describe something that is actually real, than some dimensionless singularity that does not exist at all.
    If we didn't have electric fields we would not be physical in the first place, basically wehn we touch the wall, we never ever touch really it is the electric fields of the wall and electric fields of ourselves that gets interacted.
    I'm not in denial, all I'm saying that evidences that space and time vurve do not exist, and I'll explain why-both general relativity and special relativity are probably true, but it is clear that explanations that scientists have given us are 100% wrong/they suck, because they are misinterpreted/all of the interpretations of both special and general relativity are 100% wrong.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  21. Gravage Registered Senior Member

It was apparently noted that, compared to the readings of the atomic clock at the US Naval Observatory, the atomic clock in the east bound flight recorded less time (59 nanoseconds less) and that in the west bound flight recorded more time (273 nanoseconds more). This was apparently because, from the reference frame of an observer at the Earth’s centre (God only knows why we have to bring this fellow into the scene!), the clock in the east bound flight was moving at the highest velocity (=earth’s rotational velocity+ flight velocity), the clock in the west bound flight was moving at the lowest velocity (earths rotational velocity – flight velocity) while the clock at the observatory was moving at the same velocity as the earth’s rotational velocity. We know that according to special relativity, the faster a clock moves, the slower the clock ticks. So the time readings from the three sets of clocks appeared to support the predictions of special relativity.
    (We have mentioned at the beginning that both flights ran at equal velocity but in the opposite directions. So one may be wondering why the velocity of the east bound flight is considered more than the west bound flight while predicting the time dilation. The reason is that the flight velocities are taken from the reference frame of the centre of earth observer. Because Earth rotates in the east ward direction, this rotational velocity gets added to the east bound flight making its relative velocity more than the west bound flight which runs opposite to the direction of the earth’s spin. Little tricky to understand but not stupid unlike the relativity theory itself!)

Why Twin Flight Experiment doesn’t prove Relativity
    “Relative to the atomic time scale of the U.S. Naval Observatory, the flying clocks lost 59+/-10 nanoseconds during the eastward trip and gained 273+/-7 nanosecond during the westward trip—” (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/relativ/airtim.html)

Even if we believe in the clock readings ‘observed’ by the experimenters, that would still not prove special relativity despite the swearing by the physicists. Imagine that the stationary clock at the observatory ticked 100sec while the clock in the east bound flight ticked 90sec and the clock in the west bound flight ticked 110sec (just to keep the numbers simple). Though these readings might appear to be consistent with the predictions of special relativity from the perspective of the centre of earth observer, the same is not the case from the perspective other observers. For example from the perspective of the observer on the earth, both flights were moving at equal velocity and hence both must have experienced time dilation by the same factor and should have read the same time. But this was not the case.

And, from the perspective of an observer in the east bound flight, it was actually the west bound flight which was travelling at a very high velocity. So according to him, the west bound flight should have experienced the maximum time dilation and ticked the slowest if SR were to be true. Also the observatory clock should have experienced some amount of time dilation and hence ticked slower than his ‘stationary’ clock. Similarly the clock readings would go against the predictions of SR when viewed from the perspective of the west bound flight.

What it implies? The readings of the clocks (believing that the data was not ‘massaged’ by the ‘phychicists’ having got mesmerised by the stupid religion!) appear to obey the formula of SR only when looked from the reference frame of the centre of earth observer. (Same is the case with GPS clocks)

The only conclusion a sane mind can draw from the twin flight experiment is that the functioning of atomic clocks get affected by motion and gravity. It also suggest that motion is not relative, in other words there seems to be an absolute reference frame. But why the atomic clocks get affected as ‘exactly’ predicted by the mathematics of SR? Surely it is not because of time dilation effect. If it was Time that dilates, then all processes should get slowed down by the same factor in a given scenario. And that should include the physical process underlying the pendulum clock also. Unfortunately for the relativists, this is not the case.

But why the atomic clocks got affected as ‘exactly’ predicted by the mathematics of GR and SR? Well, they actually didn’t: https://debunkingrelativity.com/twin-flight-experiment/#comment-3383

‘Twin flight experiment disproves the delusion of ‘Time dilation’ and constant SOL

We can straight away discard the idea of constant speed of light using the same twin flight experiment. Imagine that a beam of light with velocity ‘C’ is shone towards the west. According to the law of constant speed of light, all the observers (the flights and the earth) must agree upon the speed of light as C. For the west bound flight in the above illustration to measure the light beam’s velocity as ‘C’, it will have to experience time dilation. Similarly for the east bound flight to measure the same light beam’s velocity as ‘C’ it will have to experience time contraction. But this is not what the clock readings from the twin flight experiment suggested.

22. Gravage Registered Senior Member

First just because this is 21st century cosmology it doesn't mean it is correct everything we scientists say and "prove".
    Second, how can you accept something like this if you cannot experimentally prove it, observationally prove it? Again that's not true science, that is faith.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  23. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

May I use your words to counter folk who present things like intelligent design and god of the gaps argument in the future.
    I bet you are tuff on those folk.
    Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.