The Big Bang Theory is the biggest lie in the western world

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Gravage, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Plus, I forgot to post and mention the following:
    You cannot find new findings and new facts and new evidences with science, if you are stuck inside models that are explained, actually calcualted by models that are calculated by other models; that's not science, science based on true evidences and true and correct interpretations is true science
    Science is religous, if new findings are not based on experiments, but on untestable and unprovable models over models.
    Only what experiments show and prove to exist, should be modeled, because that is true science and that's how true science progresses further, there should not by any models based on another models, which are again based on other models- science cannot progress like that, becauee science in that way is stuck in untestable and unprovable hypotheses and models based on another untestable and unprovable hypotheses and models.
    Untestable and unprvable models are not new findings and not evidences and not facts, you simply dig more holes to yourselves and create even more hypotheses over another hypotheses, and neither of these hypotheses and models is actually testable and provable in any way, on any level, in any form, that's why you get stuck forever in the same loop forever with zero progress in any way, on any level, in any form-facts.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Lose the concept of proof.
    A hypothisis is tested a model is constructed which can make reiable predictions. Thats the way it works which is what at you want isnt it?
    You present no case for the proposition you argue and fail to listen to facts that tell you the way it is which is your loss but I understand for to accept the truth of the matter would destroy your preconceived notions and we cant have that as that would show you up as most foolish.
    Alex

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Why is this troll still here? Reported.

exchemist likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I think we were - well I was - hoping to see a name change

I have $5 on it being PRETZEL

The other option was he asked someone about swallows

The Bridge of Death https://g.co/kgs/8a2D2v

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

If a viable alternative presented itself, I doubt anyone in the scientific community would refuse to test it and study it.

You have yet to present any viable alternative.

What you are doing is not even providing a different interpretation. You have every appearance of having launched a conspiracy theory, denying everything that has been observed to indicate that the big bang theory may be the most valid one due to what has been observed and measured.. You then rant on and on about how science is a religion and make baseless accusations without any proof whatsoever.

The fact that I asked you to stop, after 32 long pages of this same thing being repeated over and over, without any let up from you, demanding that a different interpretation be considered without actually presenting anything of value to explain why a different interpretation is warranted.. Hell, without even presenting a new theory of sorts.. Instead, it's the same thing, repeated for 32 pages.. Enough is enough. This may be the pseudoscience sub-forum, but if you are just going to sit here and deny everything, then no, you don't get to do that here.

I need to ask, but are you even interested in trying to have a discussion? Or are you only interested in bizarre accusations, conspiracy theories and abject denial, not to mention repeating the same thing over and over again for 33 pages now. I asked you to stop doing that and your response was to say the exact same thing, again.. Because the 33 pages worth of the same repetitive posting from you was not enough?

Well, I guess that answers that question..

Plus playing the martyr.. Dude..

It would help if you were actually interested in a discussion instead of repetitive berating, insults, accusations and conspiracies. But you do not seem to be interested in any form of discussion. And that is the biggest problem. This may be the pseudoscience sub-forum, but you still need to be able to actually participate and be willing to participate in a discussion.

You haven't exactly shown any flaws. You are just berating people over and over again, because they dare to see more scientific weight in the big bang theory. You and others have not provided enough evidence to counter that. Instead, what you have done is go on and on about conspiracies, make bizarre accusations about science being religious and insults to everyone who does not believe as you do.

You have not provided enough to make people doubt or question the big bang theory. Abusing them repeatedly as you have done for so many pages now is not going to convince them or anyone really. You are just going to be seen as a troll

Case in point:

Accusing everyone of lacking the intelligence to see what you are seeing, is not really helpful or conducive to any type of discussion.

As I said, you have not provided enough to result in the big bang theory being wrong. Clearly you disagree and that's fine. But you don't get to tell people that they do not have the intelligence to understand what you are saying, because they happen to disagree with you.

And this was in response to someone saying that we do not have all the answers yet, but that it, like everything else, will evolve when more information comes to light, when we learn more.

So it is pretty clear that you have no actual intention of discussing this with anyone and you are not interested in listening to what anyone has to say. Therefore, I am closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.