The Big Bang Theory is the biggest lie in the western world

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Gravage, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravage Registered Senior Member

No, no scientists will ever be challenged, the only thing that you all argue about is BSmatics-mathematics, the fact is that mathematics can truly prove everything, and that brutal fact totally destroys its credibility in tryings in unlocking the mysteries of the universe, shame on you all, the real truth is none truly knows nothing about the universe and the universe is so vast that all the evidences we see are all misinterpreted, since none can see the real picture-the picture of the the entire universal reality that we exist in-and that is the truth, my friend, none of you wants to admit.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Read this, I'll post my answer that is copied from my post/reply to Xelasnave:
    I fully understand the models, but you do not understand me my arguments and my evidences and facts that you generally ignore all the time; the very fact you don't want to answer my questions I posted above, 100% proves that you were all beaten yourselves to bloody and to deadly pulps, you like it or not, it's interesting how much you accept the logic of the models, and you have never even seen the experiments directly and did not criticize them in any way, I have seen both, so I know what I'm talking about.

You have beaten yourselves into your own pulps because of the fact you only accept the logic that Big Bang model suggests to be true, and you claim this is the only correct understanding, I have posted those tiny details that none cares about and how and what scientists miss because of the hyper-overuse of mathematics, and everyone ignores it here on the forums, you only like the logic of the Big Bang model, you hate other different interpretations, Big Bang is full of holes and everyone knows this, it's simply just you out of the rest of the world, who doesn't want to give up your own religion.

The problem is that you or none else reads what I write, you just yell what modern scientists/priests say and their words are the only law you respect, everything alternative you call the crcpotism, not realizing that youa re the ones who are truly great crackpots lost in the Big Bang nonsense and unprovability.
    Shame on you all, the soceity can never prosper with people like yourselves, the society, with people like you can only decline.

You don't even want to accept alternative interpretations of all those experiments, you only accept interpretations that stupid mathematics says-which is again stupid, obviously mathematics does not use all the parameters and tiny details that do no agree with mathematics, like the fact that nothing that has mass, cannot be and can never be influenced by gravity, (and space and time do not have gravity at all), than how I posted the explanation how exactly clocks are not influenced at all by time dilation experiments and similar stuff, that you don't even want to hear about, let alone read, than the fact that CMBR is just a radiation from exploding stars and similar, you all ignore those well known facts.
    Keep ignoring and be cranks that you truly are, shame on all of you combined, on all forums.

And you call me a crank? Interesting in entire history it the cranks that have created revolutions in scientific understanding, not some academics' bulldogs like yourselves, if you don't listen people that you consider "cranks" and "pseudoscientists"-just because they dare to think outside the box, than you are the ones whoa re truly cranks-you are so scared that the Big Bang religion could be beaten-what I have demonstraded in this thread above.

The fact is that the supporters of the Big Bang will never admit their errors and stupidity, not pseudoscientists and cranks, they just keep pointing what the Big Bang hypothesis fails to prove and explain questions, like the one mentioned by me above-these questions do beat the Big Bang model-because if one tiny puzzle, does not fit with the rest of the puzzle, than it means all other puzzles are all wrong-it's easy to conclude this, but none wants to conclude this, otherwise all of their beliefs fall apart, Big Bang religion falls apart.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No one does.

It is simply the best model yet developed. No one thinks it is the final answer.

Ah, this is where you start talking about "common sense" right?
    You're going to describe your ideas of an unprecedented creation of the very physics of the universe using your existing ideas of how things seem to wokr right now.

What we hate are people who have no bothered to even get their own facts straight.

Everyone acknowledges that the BB model is full of holes. That's why science is a process, not a product.

Again, get your facts straight.

No one has offered any that are as good as, let alone better than, the BB.

Are you, like, twelve?

We admit them all the time. That's why science is a process, not a product.

Get your facts straight.

You are not a crank. Cranks spend their time devel0ping theor theories. You spend your time calling people names and being ignorant of the very facts you try to use.

You are not even wrong.

Xelasnave.1947 and paddoboy like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Bingo!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I asked for one single solitary question and yet you still avoid asking it.
    Just one so I can specifically show that you don't understand what the model actually says.
    If you can ask a question that is on the actual model I will try and answer it for you.
    Why are you avoiding presenting one simple question?
    What holes?
    Be specific.
    I can't answer a legitimate question you have yet to ask.
    You have not demonstrated that you do.
    Did you even read the Wiki link?
    No of course you did not read it just as you did not look st the math link.
    You don't know enough about the subject to ask a meaningful question.
    You don't know what you are talking about and won't read even what Wiki says. Pity.
    What evidence?
    You have not provided any evidence.
    If you have then repeat it now or admit to the fact you have not offered any evidence...not anything.
    To say you have is wrong 100% wrong...
    Good so you should not mind telling us if indeed what you say is true.
    Which experiments did you see?
    Two you say? Well tell us more be specific.
    You have yet to prove you know what you are talking about and the more you talk the more you show you do not understand the model.
    Where did I say that?
    It is the current model that is preferred and could be replaced by a better model.
    You and a few non professional non scientists represent everyone..No wrong again.
    Get real ...you know nothing you read some crackpot ideas and ignore the whole body of science and post a silly comment like that... Come on can't you see you are making a fool of yourself.
    Everybody you say...name ten scientists ...or withdraw your ridiculous unsupported claim.
    What experiments.
    Are you dreaming ..name them.
    100% rubbish.
    Wild unsupported claims.
    You have nothing but take pages to day nothing.
    You mention background radiation that is the only hint of something specific yet rather than saying something you babble such that I have no idea as to what you mean.
    What are you trying to say about exploding stars.
    Please make a statement that I can understand so we have something to discuss.
    Shame on you to for offering name calling as proof of you claims that is very wrong and only helps to show how lame your arguments present.
    Please try and make one supported claim and please read something about the subject if you wish to argue.
    You need to know more than the nonsence you have read from crank sites.
    Alex

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yes, he is obviously best ignored at this stage.
    Someone just prior to you asked if he was 12 years old.
    I also asked similar to that much earlier.

I believe we are dealing with a teenager or at least someone totally immature.

cue:
    More of the same nonsense by Gravage, you have just so admirably noted.

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think it's a good thing this has remained in Pseudoscience... cause there's nothing "scientific" about it...

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I am trying to help him.
    He will learn that you need to know your subject if you wish to talk about it.
    He will learn getting upset causes you to lose the battle.
    He will learn name calling causes damage only to the one doing the name calling.
    Or he will learn he can not learn.
    Alex

DaveC426913 likes this.
  12. surreptitious57 Registered Member

13. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Are you stupid or what? I spent 10 pages of explanations and this is everythign you have to say about it?
    Again I will not discuss with you about anything, untill you answer those questions I asked all of you above-first answer them, than we can move on, if you cannot answer them, than everyone should abandon such stupid hypothesis in the first place.
    Don't ask me what questions, I posted to you and to paddoboy, and you are still ignoring them.

Ih, really you8 are going to sell this mumbo-jumbo, again how can the universe exist and expand if there is nothing where it can exist and expand to?
    Answer this, this is exactly what Big Bang crackpots are selling to us every sngle day.

And again I posted above, and you pretend to be really stupid in not answerring these questions...., oh really go back in the thread and see what I have written, it incredible just how some people lost their focus on the subject just like you did.

I already posted above, for omce Ĩearn to read and to understand.

Tell me what is more wild and unsupported, your idiotic mumbo jumbo that you repeat all the time, or the scientsts that are looking for abstract explanations of the universe, whi9ch ends up in the holes of the questions like I asked in this thread-and which none has answered.
    The fact is that you are infinitely sure that your explanations are true, I am truly sick of people like you, you are typical school-robot, who does not want to spend time in explainign things in different ways.

And my claims are not unsupported they are both supported and 100% proven by the real evidences and with real-world explanations that are based on reality not on ghosts, and not by some abstract stories like the one that Big Bangers sell all the time.
    All the facts the I poste in previous posts and in previous pages stand, you have them read them, you obviously never even tried to test them yourself, you just accept what Big Bang church says, no matter how wrong these explanations are and not matter how much they ignore tiniest detials, which prove that the whole story about these gravity and space/time experiments are all so much 100% misinterpreted.

Listen, the only you need to is just to shut up, I have had enough of you and everyone else, I have seen that you are all religious, mathematical monsters that care only what mathematics say and "prove" and that only mathematical evidence and mathematical explanations is the only that matters to you-someone who cares oonly about matehamtics, is not very smart, because reality and the origins of the universe is not what mathematics can explain if it doesn't follow all the details-and methamatics does not do that, they do not say for nothing, that the devil is no the details.

So, please stop posting your nonsenses and don't post anything until you answer those questions I asked you and others about 3d universe and existence and expansion in nothing, or that there is no cente of the universe-the hell it isn't, if the universe jad beginning than there is a centre after all.
    I cannot believe how much BS can people like you can take from so-called scientific community/religious community.

14. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I'm not ignoring about anything you are the very fact that none considers and none looks for the details and reads them that I wrote about Big Bang crankism that actually beat the so-called facts because they talk about things that everyone ignore, simply 100% proves how are ignorant these Big Bangers are, not people like me.
    And the very fact that you all ignore that questions about 3d universe and its expansion (and yet it is not expanding into anything, 100% proves that something is wrong about the Big Bang model-you cannot say/claim that Big Bang model is correct about everything it says/explains the way it does, if there is just one piece of the puzzle that does not fit (and there are other holes that I posted in previous pages of this thread), everything needs to fit, every single part of any hypothesis-and that truly is the fact.

15. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I did not ignore anything, you on the other hand ignore all the time , just see my last questions about the 3d universe expanding into nothing thing, you ignore it all all ignored-and you say that I'm ignorant, this 100% proves that it i the other way around all the time, you just don't want o answer these questions that beat the Big Bang model and that is the only true, sole reason, why you don't want to ansewer these several questions, and that includes all other posters.
    And you call yourself amateur astronomer with open mind? You are disgrace and shame for everyone who cannot think otherwise, and you are the only one who is right, and you simply believe and does not even try to question the modern, religious paradigm and you do not actually accept and you actually ignore everything that beats the Big Bang model-tyical religious schoolboy who accepts everything what he is told-you cannot say/claim that Big Bang model is correct about everything it says/explains the way it does, if there is just one piece of the puzzle that does not fit (and there are other holes that I posted in previous pages of this thread), everything needs to fit, every single part of any hypothesis-and that truly is the fact.

16. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I don't like the big bang model but you never asked.
    I have simply tried to explain to you how scientific models work.

You miss everything I say and you attack me even when I try to help you.

You are so obsessed with what you believe are holes in the model yet clearly you don't understand what the model says.

You have read some crap somewhere and silly enough to think you know what you are talking about.

You think the Universe is expanding into nothing and say I said that and I did not say anything of the sort.

You act like a wild dog in a cage who has been tormented so much he barks and growls at anyone even those who try to be kind and offer him food and water.

You should listen to what I say rather than think I have said things that I have not.

I like the steady state model but acknowledge the big bang model is the prevailing model with the most support.
    But my opinion just like yours is not science.
    Science is proceeding with the current model and most importantly knowing what the model says and does not say.
    You think it says things that I don't think it does that is why I suggest that you read up and learn more.

I don't run around like a fool criticizing the big bang or stupidly rejecting the importance of maths I have no need to be right or wrong I just like to understand what the models say.

You need to settle down.

I am not going back to the read your questions which were all over the place if you wish to have a discussion present your one biggest concern.
    I may even agree in principle but I don't plan discussing something that is not in the model.

I don't like inflation how about you?

But the model has inflation but why let that upset me...If it is wrong they will work out something better.

Even if the model has holes we can still go on patch the hole with better ideas as observations come in and folk work out better maths.

I had a crazy idea today...what if the background radiation is only radio waves within the solar system reflected back from the heliosphere and what we think is background radiation is only within the bubble of the solar system contained within the heliosphere.

If I am right the big bang is doomed now isn't that a good enough reason to believe I am right and best of all it just popped into my head without annoying maths.

What do you think?

Alex

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

To paraphrase a past POTUS

' Ask not what mathmatics can do for you. Ask what you can do for mathmatics'.

I would humbly suggest start by using a spell checker.

Humpty Dumpty needs spell checker to keep his dis.. des... dyslexia in cheque.
    Poe has problems with spelling his name.

18. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Mafmatics is usd by bnkrs n wot ave dey done same fing wiv splen usd bi loyyaz ....sinz of de debel.
    X

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

All you are going to get in return is the same rabid wild dog ranting.

This is why I have decided to leave this alone, as I believe he/she/it is close to being pushed over the edge.

He's in the right section Alex, and that certainly has been borne out in every post he decides to post.

20. The God Valued Senior Member

Alex, there is no problem in your approach. It is self defeatism. Everyone knows what a model is, but it is not necessary that all accept a model and not ask question if it appears unrealistic. The growth of a model (or idea) requires constant quizzing, not blind acceptance even if it has passed many tests. For your kind information BB raises more question then it answers. The prime question is what was the need for BB to happen around 13b years ago?

21. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Thank you.
    I see problems but I think it is of critical importance to have something in place, perhaps even if it is wrong.
    What I believe or anyone is unimportant what matters is to be able to progress the model.
    I don't like inflation for example, I understand why it was needed but I feel the solution of inflation will be replaced by a better idea.
    However if inflation is not in place the model fails.
    Personally I think we may find the universe is simply older but just because I think that does not mean the world need bow to my personal preference.

However at some point via an observation someone may offer a better theory, they may not, but at the moment all we have is inflation.

The whole theory may be replaced but we must have something all can more or less agree upon.

I am old fashion I still like the steady state as I find it satisfying from a philosophical view point ...no point of creation which suits my atheist views... But my personal preference or, with respect yours, does not matter.

Moreover I still do not really understand what the model says...some say it started the size of an atom or less but this may be cause folk don't understand what is a singularity.

The folk who understand the model may have a mental image of something entirely different.

I don't know but believe we have model, a proto type that can be adjusted.

Hopefully it is in good hands and will evolve and finally closely match reality.

Alex

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yes, you are a crank. Your inability to understand the science around the big bang does not mean that the science is wrong, it simply means you can't understand the science.

23. timojin Valued Senior Member

" Science around the big bang " Was there such an act. or is it something as projected model of the beginning ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.