The "Big Bang" and Random-Universe Theory

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The "reason" is just whether there'd be anything in it for me. -I mentioned I've been working at this a long time. An open Forum isn't the context to reveal all my (what I consider potentially important) info.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

You may consider it potentially important, but you're not giving us anything to work with.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Oh, I think I get it.

If you specify which document you're getting your "information" from, you're worried that someone else might come along and beat you to the punch?

Don't worry. I'm absolutely confident that nobody will do that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

By "potentially important," I was referring to my belief (from long term study of my source) that selectively-generating aetheric forces would uncover new effects that our known quantum forces don't have. I have a problem involving the cost of the discovery procedure, and lack of financial backing to go further on this, in the field. -This all involves the secret codes I mentioned.

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why are they secret?

9. PhysBang Valued Senior Member

I'm guessing that the secret has something to do with fitting 10 pounds of crazy into a 5 pound bag.

10. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Ah, the "document" must by the Type 40 TARDIS operator's handbook.

Ophiolite likes this.
  11. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

If there's nothing being provided of the details to anyone other than potential backers, might I suggest he'd have better luck peddling his wares at www.kickstarter.com (other funding platforms are undoubtedly available).

Submit as much detail as you dare to and watch the backers flood in! And they do fund some scarily fringe/pseudo/rubbish ideas.

12. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

I looked into Kickstarter, and it appears to me that their policy is to facilitate publicizing and funding projects that are shared with others, "for the good of the world."

My type of project would be one of a kind, not suitable for fitting it into the usual slots for funding an original project, because this one would be designed to uncover a new form of energy, which, from my code source, I believe can be capable of biologically renewing people. I don't think our overpopulated world could be a target for that, at least right now.

I was hoping to find more private financial backing.

13. PhysBang Valued Senior Member

What are the chances that someone will fund someone scientifically illiterate who thinks that they know better than anyone "the good of the world" and who claims to have a secret document with an incredible secret if it is "decoded" properly?

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I'll bet his secret document is the Torah and he is using the 'bible code' (which is just a method of random word generation).

15. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The methodology I use and that of the Bible decoders is different, other than the general concept of decoding an ancient source. Their decoding method as well as their source text are different than mine. -Our main similarity is that we both are describable as decipherment of codes.

16. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Yet you still refuse to say what this "ancient source" is and so we still refuse to take you seriously.

17. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

By saying "ancient source," I wasn't referring to the plain-text involved, which would just be the vehicle for revealing information from an ancient higher-knowledge source, which is what is funnelled into a set of codes. I don't consider it contributory, what the more-modern text was, that was used.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

No, the methodology of the bible decoders is not decipherment of codes, it can best be described by the term utter bull shit. Having any similarity to utter bull shit does not bode well for your ideas.

19. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The bottom line to the last several posts, is that I want to stand on the rationale of the scientific content I presented at the start of this Thread, and any codebreaking, or cryptographic merit, there might be behind it, should not be the issue.

20. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

Posts in this Thread have been asking for more information about a field-test I have proposed, based on a secret set of codes.

The field test would use naturally occurring materials, in the design of devices, to be emplaced in such a way as to amplify and conduct natural energies, with the intention of producing a selectively-etheric type of energy field.

Modern technology devices would not be used, although earth moving equipment would be needed in setting up the field setup.

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well that is clear enough for me, how much money would you like?

DaveC426913 likes this.
  22. PhysBang Valued Senior Member

Your post seems to have absolutely no scientific merit, since there is no evidence that it resembles anything in the real world.

Given that you have no evidence based on observation and no source for your claims, it seems pretty easy to reject your claims.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Michael, when discussing physics and the origin of the universe words are inadequate to present concepts in a meaningful way. I note the the complete absence of maths in your OP and in each post since. I conclude you are either a troll or a deluded fool. In either case, apart from the entertainment value, you are wasting everyone's time here.